Agricultural Sprayers & Chemicals
A backyard version of an Outdoor Water Solutions windmill has been designed and created with the same high standards in quality workmanship the company has been recognized for. This unit is built for ease of assembly and to last decades as with all other Outdoor Water Solutions products.
Main Features of The Backyard Windmill
- Sturdy 4 leg tower design
- 1 piece 27” rotor head for ease of assembly
- Simple, fast and safe anchoring system using ground stakes (provided in package).
- Structurally strong tower for strong winds
- Windmill is sold for ornamental purposes
- There is a One-year manufacturer’s warranty
- The Backyard windmill weighs only 51 lbs. for the Small version and is shipped all in one box throughout North America
- The Backyard Windmill is available in a number of powder coated finishes - traditional galvanized steel or Bronze, Red & White, Green & Yellow or Red, White & Blue powder coat colors.
Get the water garden you have thinking about, with this easy to install pond kit! This pond kit has everything you need to make your yard turn heads. Fish and plants are both safe in this pond kit. The 80382 Pond Kit allows you to set up your water garden just how you want with it's variety of design choice
- High lastic pond liner, measuring 13' x 13'
- Biological, low boy filter
- 500 GPM pump with the ability to go underwater
- Hose, measuring 12'
Dimensions: 42" x 14" x 7"Learn More
Thick rubberized self-sinking 3/8" air line to maximize air flow between your aerator and your air diffusers. This product is weighted so that your air line is on the bottom of the pond instead of floating on the top.
- Prevents tangling with fishing line, boat motors, etc.
- For use with all aeration systems
Aeration for Healthy and Happy Fish!
If your waterfall or fountain is not providing enough aeration or you wish to keep your pond open all winter long then these aeration kits are perfect! Powered by a silent, reliable compressor, this diffuser system will add oxygen, aerate, circulate, eliminate dead spots and keep your pond and fish active and healthy all year long, costing only pennies per month. Aeration kits include an all weather linear compressor capable of pushing air up to 300 feet to the pond's edge if electricity is not near the pond. Compressors should be covered during winter months. Easy installation! Power cord length is 6' 6".
- Circulates & oxygenates up to 16,000 gallons of water
- Powerful yet efficient compressor uses as little as 17 watts
- Airline, diffuser membranes and plate assemblies included
Airmax® Aeration KoiAir™ Aeration Kits provide powerful aeration to even the largest water gardens and features. Designed as a complete aeration solution, the KoiAir™ contains everything you need to introduce aeration to large water gardens and features with a quick and simple installation.
High Efficiency Aeration Pump
- Running on as little as 17 watts, these whisper-quiet SilentAir™ aeration pumps are the heart and soul of our KoiAir™ aeration units. Costing virtually nothing to run, you can feel good about providing constant aeration to your pond.
EasySet™ Weighted Airline
- Our heavy-duty flexible airline is designed to sink the pond’s bottom even when filled with air. EasySet™ airline is extremely resistant to cuts, snags and kinks for maximum performance with minimal headaches.
Diffuser Plate Assembly
- Each KoiAir™ diffuser plate utilizes a sturdy base plate and 1-piece weighted distribution block. The distribution block incorporates a 3/8” barbed inlet for quick hook-up to the included EasySet™ airline while providing threaded female outlets to accommodate 2 membrane diffuser sticks.
Membrane Stick Diffusers
- Designed to improve oxygen absorption, our diffuser membranes deliver all of the performance of air stone diffusers without the hassles of replacing cracked stones or frequent cleanings due to debris accumulations. Virtually maintenance-free, membrane diffuser sticks resist clogging and their flexibility eliminates the possibilities of cracking and leaking.
Specifications Pond Size 8,000 - 16,000 gallons Diffuser 2 plates - 4 membrane sticks Max. Diffuser Depth 4 feet Wattage 35 Amps 0.65 Air Flow 1.70 CFM
Want a more Nostalgic look and feel? Our new wooden windmill towers are a masterpiece in design. Manufactured in the U.S. with a light cedar colored pressure treated wood, this windmill will look great for a long time! Assembled height of the windmill and head is 19'.
This unit includes a Powder Coated Head in your choice of any two colors. You can also get a personalized tailfin with your name or logo imprinted on the both sides of the tail.
If you're looking for everything you need to aerate your pond, this is it!
Our Deluxe Windmill Aeration System pumps tons of air, even more than other companies that sell "dual diaphragm" models. The secret is our new, patent pending "BalCam" Technology that allows us to pump more air with a single diaphragm. The benefit to you is that you'll have less moving parts, less bearing's and less diaphragms to service and maintain. This unit is rated at 3.0 - 4.5 CFM and includes everything you'll need to install your unit and begin aerating your pond. It also has a 5 year warranty on the compressor which is unmatched in the Industry.
Accessories in the Deluxe Windmill Aeration System include:
- 1 Wooden Windmill Tower with our new patent pending BalCam Technology compressor and windmill head
- 1 roll of non-weighted 100' airline
- 2 airstones so you can aerate in two separate locations
- 2 foot valves
- 2 rolls of 100' weighted airline to sink your airline to the bottom of the pond
- 1 2-way selector valve to better regulate airflow between the two airstones
- 3 hose connector packs
- 2 airstone housing buckets
- 2 duck decoy markers
Add an optional light kit to your fountain! Costs less than $.01 an hour to operate, but offers a great night time look. Includes four high power LED lights (equivalent to 175 watts) and white lamps.Learn More
- Kills dandelions and other major lawn weeds.
- Feeds and strengthens.
- Phospherous free
- Water Smart Improves lawn's ability to absorb water and nutrients.
- Apply when weeds are growing, but no more than two times per year.
- Do not use on St. Augustinegrass, Floratam, Dichondra, Lippa, Carpetgrass or bentgrass lawns.
- 15,000 sq. feet coverage
Aquatic Blue Lake and Pond Dye is an organic water dye for use in ponds, lakes, decorative water features, golf course water hazards, and impounded bodies of water with limited or no outflow. Aquatic Blue improves the appearance of surface water by turning waters a bright blue or blue-green color. Aquatic Blue may be poured directly into the water at several locations to enhance dispersion. Treated water will not harm fish, waterfowl, pets, or wildlife. Water may be used for irrigation or fishing immediately. Apply Aquatic Blue at a rate of 0.25 gallon per acre foot of water.
We are unable to ship this item outside of the US.Learn More