Agricultural Sprayers & Chemicals
The hosing is designed to move with the turn of the Windmill. The Aeration systems can be placed up to 1000 from the pond when connected by an Air Line.Learn More
BriskHeat’s Drum / Pail Warmer is a great solution to prevent drum and pail contents from freezing. The warmer helps maintain elevated temperatures, enabling contents to flow even when ambient temperatures drop as low as 0°F. The built-in thermostat keeps the materials in the drum warm between 67° to 85°F. BriskHeat Corporation has been producing high quality and industrial grade drum and pail warmers for the past 64 years, providing users with unmatchable durability
- Portable plug-and-play design
- Can be used on metal or plastic drums and pails
- Suitable for both outdoor and indoor uses
- Moisture and chemical resistant
- Effective in ambient temperature as low as 0°F
- Extra-wide 4” heater coverage with stretchable spring fastener
- Available in variety of sizes: 5, 15, 30 and 55 gallons
Specifications Voltage: 120VAC Thermostat: Built-in, self-regulates between 67° (+/-9°F) to 85°F (+/-5°F) Power cord: 6-foot power cord with standard 3-prong wall plug Grounded for safety: Patented 360°grounded heating element Watt density: 4 watts/sq in Wattage: 1000 Drum Diameter: 18.6 in. Warmer Length: 58.5 in. Warmer Width: 4 in.
- Freeze Protection
- Warming contents of drums and pails
- Preventing Chemical Separation or Crystallization
- Keeping paint warm
- Grows new grass thicker and quicker
- Accelerates root growth of new grass plants and existing lawn
- Improves lawn's ability to absorb water & nutrients
- Kid & Pet friendly
- Won't burn lawn...guaranteed!
- .5 gallon
- One application provides solutions for preventative and existing weeds.
- 100% root kill.
- Results in 24 hours.
- Kills over 225 weeds.
A small backyard version of an Outdoor Water Solutions windmill has been designed and created with the same high standards in quality workmanship the company has been recognized for. This unit is built for ease of assembly and to last decades as with all other Outdoor Water Solutions products.
Main Features of The Backyard Windmill
- Height: 8' 3"
- Sturdy 4 leg tower design
- 1 piece 27” rotor head for ease of assembly
- Simple, fast and safe anchoring system using ground stakes (provided in package).
- Structurally strong tower for strong winds
- Windmill is sold for ornamental purposes
- There is a One-year manufacturer’s warranty
- The Backyard windmill weighs only 51 lbs. for the Small version and is shipped all in one box throughout North America
- The Backyard Windmill is available in a number of powder coated finishes - traditional galvanized steel or Bronze, Red & White, Green & Yellow or Red, White & Blue powder coat colors.
Total Pond strives to offer innovative products that are easy to handle and long lasting. A garden pond begins with the liner so we developed a lightweight liner that is ultra-durable and easier to handle. Our 7ft x 10ft Pond Skin Liner is ideal for small ponds. Our engineers designed a liner that weighs 30% less than ordinary 20 mil PVC but just as strong and flexible. The black liner merges into the pond environment to create a more natural look. Our Pond Skin Liners are reinforced with a strong polyester weave placed between the layers of PVC so it’s just 14.5 mil thick. Our liners are environmentally safe and non-toxic. TotalPond’s Pond Skin pond liners have a textured surface to promote positive bacteria growth providing just the right foundation for an environmentally balanced habitat.
- Easy to handle and install
- Ultra-flexible material and extra strong
- UV and puncture resistant
- Inner polyester weave layer allows liner to maintain its integrity even after a puncture
- Limited lifetime guarantee
PBI Gordon's Stump Killer Ready-To-Use 32OZ 9551372 kills stumps down to the roots!
- Prevents Re-Growth
- Kills Existing Sprouts
- Convenient Squirt Bottle
- Apply Directly on Stump
This product is not registered in Arkansas.Learn More
Sonar AS is a selective systemic aquatic herbicide to control the growth of aquatic vegetation in lakes, reservoirs, fresh water ponds, and drainage canals.
Sonar AS is a 41.7% Fluridone product which inhibits the formation of carotene, degrading the chlorophyll necessary for photosynthesis and plant energy production.
- For best results, apply prior to initial growth or at beginning of active growth.
- Effectiveness reduced in rapidly moving water or conditions which dilute the concentration of Sonar AS. Contact must be maintained for 45 days for effective treatment. Symptoms of affected plants include white and pink foliage growth.
- For a complete list of plants controlled by Sonar AS, see label.
- Follow all label guidelines and warnings.
- Permits may be required prior to use of this product, consult with local water authorities.
- Harmful if absorbed through skin, inhaled, or swallowed.
- Not for use in drinking, fishing, swimming, or water for livestock or pet consumption.
- Not for use in hydroponic farming, or in water for irrigating nursery or greenhouse plants.
- Do not use any type of irrigation system for application.
Also available in pint and quart size.
We are unable to ship this item outside of the US.Learn More
- Patented feeder and ready-to-use refill bottle system takes the guesswork out of feeding: No mixing, no measuring, no mess!
- No more guessing when the plant food is gone--when the bottle empties, feeding is done. Automatically applies plant food at an even rate--no worry of over- or under-feeding.
- Feeder easily switches between feeding and water-only options.
- Three spray patterns (shower, jet and flat)
Want a more Nostalgic look and feel? Our new wooden windmill towers are a masterpiece in design. Manufactured in the U.S. with a light cedar colored pressure treated wood, this windmill will look great for a long time! Assembled height of the windmill and head is 19'.
Ornamental windmill comes with the wooden tower, 73" windmill head, crankshaft and mounting assembly, tail arms and tail fins. Looks great and will impress everyone who sees it!Learn More