Agricultural Sprayers & Chemicals
Lazer Red Foam Dye is a concentrated spray pattern indicator. Using Lazer helps eliminate overlap and keeps the operator going in a proper line during application. Foam dye is non-toxic and environmentally safe. Know where you are going and where you have been with Lazer.
- Pin point accuracy
- 100% Non-toxic
- Eliminate overspray
Directions for Use:
- 1 ounce of Lazer foam dye marker per 10 gallons of foam concentrate.
Would you like to take advantage of alternative energy aeration and yet still have aeration 24 hours a day? Our new Pond Aerator Control Box utilizes an air pressure sensor to regulate your aeration needs. If the wind stops blowing, this control box will turn on your electric aeration system. If the wind blows, it shuts off your electric aerator allowing you to save money and electricity.
- Easy to install. Just attach the "T" valve into your windmill airline, plug it in, then plug your electric aerator into the control box.
- 15 second delay to prevent over-cycling.
- You only need one airline running out to your pond. Both the windmill and electric aerator are connected to the same airline saving you money.
- One-year manufacturer's warranty
- .5 gallon
- One application provides solutions for preventative and existing weeds.
- 100% root kill.
- Results in 24 hours.
- Kills over 225 weeds.
Quickly sink floating pond debris with Pond Logic Rapid Clear. Pond Logic Rapid Clear binds the fine floating debris that cause water clarity issues into large particles that can be easily filtered from the water or settle to the pond’s bottom. Rapid Clear is great for settling pond debris stirred up during pond clean outs or to remedy cloudiness caused by heavy rains.
- No Debris Left Behind Pond Logic Rapid Clear is one of the most concentrated flocculants on the market, meaning more active product and less useless filler. Rapid Clear is also able to bind both organic and inorganic particles making it effective on a wide range of clarity reducing culprits.
- Fast Acting Results Murky water treated with Pond Logic Rapid Clear should clear within hours of application. For troublesome debris ponds may be re-dosed every 24 hours.
- Fish, Plant & Wildlife Friendly When used in accordance with label directions Pond Logic Rapid Clear is completely safe for your fish, plants, pets and pond wildlife.
- When To Use Rapid Clear Rapid Clear works great after water is disturbed during routine pond cleanings, chemical treatments or whenever the pond becomes cloudy or murky. Rapid Clear is one of the most concentrated flocculants in the marketplace. It will quickly clear up murky water caused by floating organic and inorganic particles in koi ponds, water gardens and aquariums. Rapid Clear works by pulling these floating particles together so they may be removed by a filter or simply settle to the bottom unnoticed.
- How To Use Rapid Clear Use at the rate of 1 ounce per 500 gallons of water. For best results, dilute the dosage amount with 2-3 gallons of pond water, then apply the final solution to the pond, either by pouring the solution into the pond at the base of a waterfall, or by pouring the solution around the edges of the pond. Final solution may also be sprayed over the entire surface of the water.
- 250 Gallons: ½ Ounce
- 500 Gallons: 1 Ounce
- 750 Gallons: 1½ Ounces
- 1,000 Gallons: 2 Ounces
Pond Logic Rapid Clear Dosage Rates
Replacement Air Filter Element : White FinnedLearn More
This is an attractive Bronze powder coat windmill with your choice of a personalized tailfin. Powder Coated Windmill Aeration Systems includes - Airstone Diffuser and Foot Valve, 100 ft. Air line, 50 ft. Weighted Air line, Hose Connector Pack, & Pivot Points. Sizes are all 20'.
The blade diameter on all units is a full 73" in diameter which is the largest windmill head on the market for pond aeration. This allows our units to pump up to 4.5 CFM of air and still turn at low wind speeds due to our windmill heads higher torque. We can also produce up to 30 psi of air allowing these units to aerate ponds or lakes that are 10', 20' or even 30' deep.
The Outdoor Water Solutions “NEW” Wind Driven Aeration System offers:
- New “BalCam” technology minimizes bearing fatigue
- Patent pending new design
- Fast & Easy Assembly
- Manufactured with high quality 18 gauge galvanized steel
- Newly redesigned blades and front dome assembly for better air flow
- Self-governing head to protect the unit in high winds
- New secure locking mechanism that attaches the windmill head to shaft
- Larger check valves and upgraded ½” airline to handle the increased air that is produced
- High Air Output - 3.0-4.5 CFM rating Rated at 30 psi
- Full 5 year warranty on bearing’s and cam’s!
When you plant your pond, you can rinse off the dirt before you leave the garden. You can arrange your pond plants anyway you choose and we’ll help you keep it all in order with our 10” Square Black Mesh Plant Basket. It makes it possible to place plants exactly where you want them. Our square Plant Bag works with bog plants, water grasses, and submerged plants. You can plant Hornwort, Cattails, or Anachris in the arrangement of your choice. The black mesh basket almost disappears from view so it adds everything and does not distract from your design. If you decide to rearrange your plants, you won’t need a shovel or hoe. Just pick up the basket and move it to another spot in your pond. It also makes it easy to work on individual plants without disturbing the rest of the garden. The 10” plant basket is a good choice for larger plants.
- Fill the basket with stones
- Add plant
- Arrange in groups or let basket stand alone
Crystal Blue Copper Sulfate granular controls most species of algae like filamentous or string algae with very low concentrations of copper sulfate.
- 2 ½ to 4 lbs per acre foot
- Granular copper sulfate
This unique spray nozzles adds an optional spray pattern to your fountain! It takes less than 5 minutes to install and will give you your own “unique” look.Learn More
$5.43Kills both lawn weeds PLUS Crabgrass without harming the lawn * Kills over 200 of the most common broadleaf weeds, such as Dandelions and Clover * PLUS controls grassy weeds like Crabgrass * Won’t harm lawns when applied as directed * Rainproof in 1 hour Learn More