Agricultural Sprayers & Chemicals
Pond Fountain/Water Pumps1/2 HP 230V Fountain SystemGive your pond or lake a decorative water fountain, discourage insect breeding, and prevent stagnant water with one of our fountain pumps.
- 1/2HP Complete Pre-assembled Pond/Fountain Pump System 230V
- Sprays 15' high and 30' in diameter. Minimum operation depth is 5'
- 3 interchangeable nozzles
- Minimal care and maintenance
- 100' submersible fountain cable with G.F.C.I outlet.
- Pump flow = 4900 gallons per hour
This gleaming blue water creates a picturesque pond but it’s more than just a decorative extra; it is genuine protection for the ornamental fish that swim and grown under the surface! Did you know that mammals like raccoons and cats fish in garden ponds? Ornamental fish can also become victims of predatory birds like cranes and herons that can kill or injure the fish. They can also spread diseases and contaminate the water. Pond Blue colors the water a rich shade of blue that we can see through but birds and animals can’t, so they are less likely to feed from your pond. The blue coloring also helps shield fish from harmful UV exposure that can adversely affect the health of your fish. It also enhances the scenery and protects your pond’s healthy balance.
- Adds beauty to your pond
- Discourages predatory animals from entering your pond area
- Protects your ornamental fish
Do you have a passion for pheasants or quail or just wildlife in general? Outdoor Water Solutions is now offering officially licensed Pheasants Forever branded windmills in several great styles. A portion of each sale is then used to pay for upland habitat restoration.
The 20 FT Windmill Aeration System includes Air Stone Diffuser and Foot Valve and 100 Ft of 1/2" regular air line. This bronze powder coat windmill will look great for years and years and shows your support for Conservation.
The blade diameter on all units is a full 73" in diameter which is the largest windmill head on the market for pond aeration. This allows our units to pump up to 4.5 CFM of air and still turn at low wind speeds due to our windmill heads higher torque. We can also produce up to 30 psi of air allowing these units to aerate ponds or lakes that are 10', 20' or even 30' deep.Learn More
Get that crystal clear pond or lake you have always dreamed of by using Copper Sulfate as an algaecide to control the Filamentous and Planktonic algae in your water. Finally get rid of that nasty swimmers itch and enjoy the water once more.
Discovered in the early 1900's Copper Sulfate has been used for effective algae control in lakes, ponds, ditches, pools, golf course water hazards and irrigation routes. Its blue colored granules broadcast evenly or you can dilute it in water for even distribution.
Copper Sulfates works by binding to the proteins in fungi and algae causing them to leak and die off. It is most effective when used on the bottom mats and first application should be performed as early in the season as possible to kill off existing shoots and prevent others from sprouting.
Copper Sulfate is not as effective in hard water as chelated products and is also toxic to fish in soft water areas. It is corrosive to metal equipment, thus it should be used with caution. Apply 2.7 lbs. per acre foot of water. There are no restrictions on immediate water usage.
- 25% Copper Compound
- Effective against Filamentous, Branched and Planktonic Algae
- Easy to Spread Blue Crystals
- NSF Certified Algaecide Product
This item cannot be shipped to CA, CT, ME, NJ, NY, OR, or WA
We are unable to ship this item outside of the US.Learn More
A backyard version of an Outdoor Water Solutions windmill has been designed and created with the same high standards in quality workmanship the company has been recognized for. This unit is built for ease of assembly and to last decades as with all other Outdoor Water Solutions products.
Main Features of The Backyard Windmill
- Sturdy 4 leg tower design
- 1 piece 27” rotor head for ease of assembly
- Height: 8' 3"
- Simple, fast and safe anchoring system using ground stakes (provided in package).
- Structurally strong tower for strong winds
- Windmill is sold for ornamental purposes
- There is a One-year manufacturer’s warranty
- The Backyard windmill weighs only 51 lbs. for the Small version and is shipped all in one box throughout North America
- The Backyard Windmill is available in a number of powder coated finishes - traditional galvanized steel or Bronze, Red & White, Green & Yellow or Red, White & Blue powder coat colors.
Regular Price: $19.99
Special Price: $11.99
- Step One
- Apply in Early Spring
Specialized crabgrass solution kills crabgrass to the root. Kills even large mature crabgrass. Ready-to-spray for use on Northern turf. Rainproof in 1 hour. Treats 5000 sq. ft. Active ingredient: Fenoxaprop-p-ethyl. 32 oz. ready-to-spray bottle.Learn More
$2,394.97NEW AerMaster Pro 9 - 3/4 hp Electric Aerator
Great for ponds up to 1 acre, this system includes the following:
- 3/4 hp Compressor in a Powder Coated Steel Cabinet with fan and 115V outlet
- 110 CFM Circulating Fan to keep your Compressor cool
- 300' of 3/8" weighted airline
- 3 Double Disc low psi Air Stations with Bases
- 3 valve manifold with Pressure Gauge
This is a great system for the money and includes a 2 year warranty. Compare our performance specs and price to others out there and you'll see our AerMaster Pro Series electric aerators deliver! This system works great in almost any pond or lake, even those that are up to 20', 30' or even 40' deep. This is a great electric pond aerator for pond or lake aeration.Learn More