Agricultural Sprayers & Chemicals
Regulates air pressure flow to Airstone and pumps.These valves are recommended when using multiple Airstones diffusers or a combination or Airstones and water pumps.Learn More
After you order your pond and fountain equipment, remember to order the right size tubing. You can find tube requirements for all the equipment we sell here on the site. If you are re-ordering or purchasing tubing for other pond equipment, be sure to read the manufacturer’s instructions on your pump, filter and spitter for the correct size. Our vinyl 3/8” diameter tubing is available in 20 foot coils and is designed for outdoor water gardening projects. You’ll notice that our tubing is black, not clear like tubing you might use in your fish aquarium. Black tubing works with the natural landscape and slows down algae growth. Our vinyl tubing is safe for fish and plants and is flexible and easy to install.
- Designed for outdoor use
Water gardeners appreciate natural beauty and often request eco-friendly approaches for their backyard ponds. We are delighted to offer many new and affordable green products. Our Pressurized Biological Filter and our Pressurized Biological Filter with UV Clarifier uses green coarse and fine filter. Both of these filter pads usually need to be changed once a year. Our Replacement Pads Pack includes both types of pads; the coarse black pad that collects large debris from your pond and the fine blue filter pad that picks up the smaller particles.
- Twin packs
- Easy to use
- 10" x 5"
Everything you need to accessorize your windmill for ponds 1 to 2 acres in size. This kit gives you the ability to run two airstones so you can aerate your pond in multiple areas.
- 50' of 1/2" weighted airline to keep your airline on the bottom of your pond.
- 1 extra Airstone and foot valve.
- A 2-way selector valve to regulate airflow between 2 airstones.
- 1 set of OWS tower hinges to help raise and lower your windmill much easier.
- 2 Airstone housing bucket to keep your airstone out of the mud and the "muck".
- 2 duck decoy marker to help you retrieve your housing bucket and airstone if ever needed.
- Hose connectors
Sonar, the world’s leading brand of aquatic herbicide, now brings you SonarOne. Just one treatment is often all you need to treat your pond, lake, drainage canal, or reservoir. This pelleted formula treats all three forms of problematic aquatic weeds: floating, emergent, and submersed. Whether you’re combating duckweed, paragrass, bladderwort, water milfoil, or a host of others, SonarOne is the only herbicide you need.
SonarOne restricts the formation of carotene in the targeted plants. When carotene is absent, chlorophyll is quickly destroyed by the sunlight. Within days, you will see results. For optimal outcome, apply early in the season before or soon after difficult weeds start to appear. Applying early ensures the best season-long control.
SonarOne carries no restrictions on the recreational use of waterways following treatment. Fourteen to 30 days restriction applies to using treated water for irrigational purposes following application. See manufacturer’s instructions for details. Application rates vary based on plant species. SonarOne is non-corrosive to application equipment.
- 20lb container
- Pelleted formula
- 5% fluridone
- Effective against various aquatic weeds, including bladderwort, hydrilla, pondweed, water milfoil, duckweed, mosquito fern, and paragrass
Cannot sell to the following states: California, Connecticut, Maine, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, WashingtonLearn More
For Control of Specified Diseases on 47 Various Crops. Example: Corn - Rust, Northern & Souther Leaf Blight, Northern & Southern Leaf Spot. Soybeans - Rust & Powdery Mildew.
- As low as $2.80 per acre in Corn
- As low as $2.10 per acre in Soybeans
- Compare to Bayers Folicur 3.6 at $140/gal.
Want a more Nostalgic look and feel? Our new wooden windmill towers are a masterpiece in design. Manufactured in the U.S. with cedar colored pressure treated wood, this windmill will look great for a long time! Assembled height of the windmill and head is 19'.
Operation - Aerates without electricity in as little as 3-5 mph winds. One system is designed to aerate ponds that are up to 2-3 acres in size. For larger ponds, additional systems can be utilized. When working with wider/shallower ponds, one system is effective, but we recommend the use of multiple airstones to disperse the oxygen more efficiently. The OWS Selector valves allow you to regulate the oxygen to each airstone. The windmill can be placed up to 1000' from the pond for effective aeration.
"BalCam" Technology - Patent pending technology that increases the amount of air produced with a single diaphragm utilizing the new balanced camshaft system. This innovative new design uses a straight camshaft to balance the workload on three internally mounted sealed bearing's giving you much longer bearing life.
Each Wind Driven Aeration System offers:
- New “BalCam” technology minimizes bearing fatigue
- Patent pending new design
- Fast & Easy Assembly
- Manufactured with high quality 18 gauge galvanized steel
- Newly redesigned blades and front dome assembly for better air flow
- Self-governing head to protect the unit in high winds
- New secure locking mechanism that attaches the windmill head to shaft
- Larger check valves and upgraded ½” airline to handle the increased air that is produced
- High Air Output - 3.0-4.5 CFM rating Rated at 30 psi
- Full 5 year warranty on bearing’s and cam’s!
The blade diameter on all units is a full 73" in diameter which is the largest windmill head on the market for pond aeration. This allows our units to pump up to 4.5 CFM of air and still turn at low wind speeds due to our windmill heads higher torque. We can also produce up to 30 psi of air allowing these units to aerate ponds or lakes that are 10', 20' or even 30' deep.
Deluxe Wooden Windmill Aeration System include: Wooden Tower, Functional Compressor w/ BalCam technology, Functional Windmill Head, 100' of non-weighted airline, 200' weighted airline, 2 airstones, 2 foot valves, 3 hose connector packs, 1 pivot point pair, 2-way selector valve, 2 airstone housing buckets, 2 duck decoy markers. Powder coated option available for windmill head and tail fin.Learn More
Outdoor Water Solutions is excited to offer a smaller version of our "AerMaster" Electric Aerator. This is an ideal solution for small ponds that do not get enough wind or if aeration is required on a constant basis 24/7. This is also a great unit for small lagoon's, septic tanks and other areas where you need aeration.
Here are the Following Features of this Small Pond Electric Aerator:
- Electric Aerator for ponds that are up to 8' deep
- Can aerate ponds up to 3/4 acre!
- Packaged with 50' of 1/2" non-weighted airline, 25' of 1/2" weighted airline and a specially designed Airstone diffuser
- Produces up to 1.5 CFM at 8' deep
- One-year manufacturer's warranty
- Unit is approx. 20 lbs
- Electric Aerator Kit includes aerator, airline and Airstone Diffuser
- UL approved for Outdoor use
$6.97Tomato FertilizerLiquid Harvest TNT Tomato Booster 8 oz. Concentrate
TNT Tomato Booster Concentrate is a liquid foliar fertilizer safe for most types of plants including tomatoes, flowers, vegetables, bushes, trees, and most house plants. TNT Tomato Booster is easy to use and will maximize your plants harvests and plant maturity. Use TNT for bigger, healthier tomatoes with more abundant harvests.
- Mix 1/2 ounce per gallon of water and water over top of plants.
- Start off applying twice a month, increased dosage up to once a week can be used.
- If some leaf spotting or burning occurs reduce treatment.
Aerating shallow ponds can be a real challenge! Bottom placed diffusers work great for ponds 8', 10', 15', and even 20' deep but aren't always the best choice for shallower ponds. Our new diffused air tubing works great to aerate ponds that are 3-8' deep and works with our Aeration Windmills, AerMaster's and our LD 1.5 Electric Aerators.
This is self weighted tubing that has aeration slits to give you more air spread out over a much bigger area.Learn More