Agricultural Sprayers & Chemicals
Pond Logic Seasonal Defense is formulated to accelerate the decomposition of leaves, twigs and suspended organics while eliminating pond muck in the cooler spring and autumn months.
- Too Cool For School? Comprised of hardy strains of cool weather beneficial aerobic bacteria and combined with barley for enhanced performance in cooler temperatures, Pond Logic Seasonal Defense is guaranteed to keep your pond balanced, healthy and clear while other pond treatments head south for warmer climates.
- Working Open To Close Using Pond Logic Seasonal Defense in the early spring when opening your pond and the late fall before you close your pond keeps you ahead of the curve on pond management. Seasonal Defense ensures a smoother transition into warmer temperatures where early pond imbalances can cause large pond maintenance headaches.
- The Proof Is In The Packet
Convenient water soluble packets (WSP) make treating your pond a breeze. There’s no need to cut, tear, scoop or pour Pond Logic Seasonal Defense, just throw the packets in your pond and let your water do the rest.
- Fish, Plant & Wildlife Friendly Pond Logic Seasonal Defense is a completely natural product. When used in accordance with label directions Seasonal Defense is completely safe for your fish, plants, pets and pond wildlife.
- When To Use Seasonal Defense: Seasonal Defense should be used in late autumn and early spring. Autumn application should begin when water temperatures fall below 50° Fahrenheit. Spring application should begin at pond startup or just after ice melt and continue until temperatures exceed 50° Fahrenheit.
- How To Use Seasonal Defense: Do not open water soluble packets. Toss water soluble packets directly into your pond. Packets will dissolve when exposed to pond water.
- Up to 1,000 Gallons: 1 Packet
- 1,001 – 2,000 Gallons: 2 Packets
- 2,001 – 3,000 Gallons: 3 Packets
- 3,001 – 4,000 Gallons: 4 Packets
Pond Logic Seasonal Defense Dosage Rates
A backyard version of an Outdoor Water Solutions windmill has been designed and created with the same high standards in quality workmanship the company has been recognized for. This unit is built for ease of assembly and to last decades as with all other Outdoor Water Solutions products.
Main Features of The Backyard Galvanized Windmill:
- Sturdy 4 leg tower design
- 1 piece 27” rotor head for ease of assembly
- Simple, fast and safe anchoring system using ground stakes (provided in package).
- Structurally strong tower for strong winds
- Windmill is sold for ornamental purposes
- There is a One-year manufacturer’s warranty
- The Backyard windmill weighs only 65 lbs. for the Large version and is shipped all in one box throughout North America
- The Backyard Windmill is available in a number of powder coated finishes - traditional galvanized steel or Bronze, Red & White, Green & Yellow or Red, White & Blue powder coat colors
The Outdoor Water Solutions windmill aeration system kit can aerate ponds up to 2-3 acres and operates with winds as little as 3-5 miles per hour.
- 100% electricity-free system can be located up to 1000 feet away from body of water
- System aerates pond from bottom up, reducing algae, bacteria and odor
- Adds oxygen and prevents pond stratification, preventing fish kills
- Aeration also keeps ponds from freezing over in the winter, aiding waterfowl hunting
- Windmills feature technology to reduce bearing fatigue and improve operation
The hosing is designed to move with the turn of the Windmill. The Aeration systems can be placed up to 1000 from the pond when connected by an Air Line.Learn More
Regulates air pressure flow to Airstone and pumps.These valves are recommended when using multiple Airstones diffusers or a combination or Airstones and water pumps.Learn More
Eliminate accumulated debris and discolored water from your decorative fountain or water feature with Pond Logic FeatureFix.
- The Results Are Clear As they typically hold less water than large ponds, decorative fountains and water features tend to suffer from accumulated debris and water discoloration when exposed to the elements. Pond Logic FeatureFix quickly remedies unsightly debris to keep your feature stunningly clear.
- Fast Acting Formula Water treated with Pond Logic FeatureFix will clear within 48 hours of application. Treatments may be repeated every 3 days for persistent debris.
- Let It FLow Pond Logic FeatureFix is delivered as a powerful concentrated liquid, meaning more active product and less useless filler.
- Fish, Plant & Wildlife Friendly When used in accordance with label directions Pond Logic FeatureFix is completely safe for your plants, pets and pond wildlife. Do not use FeatureFix in decorative water features that contain fish or snails.
- When To Use FeatureFix FeatureFix instantly clears water in statuary fountains, birdbaths and pondless waterfalls. Over time your water features can become discolored and debris can form. FeatureFix works in as little as 48 hours to clear water discoloration as well as debris. Use with FeatureClear™ for best results.
- How To Use FeatureFix Use ½ ounce per 50 gallons. Repeat treatments, if needed, every three days until desired results. For best results, remove excess debris prior to treatment. Do not use in water that contains fish, invertebrates or crustaceans such as crabs, shrimp or crayfish. Water treated is safe for all other wildlife and plants.
- 50 Gallons: ½ Ounce
- 100 Gallons: 1 Ounce
- 150 Gallons: 1½ Ounces
- 200 Gallons: 2 Ounces
Pond Logic FeatureFix Dosage Rates
Aerates ponds from 1/4 acre up to 1 acre in size with a maximum diffuser placement of 10' deep! This unit also comes with a lot of accessories for the price.
- 1 LD 4.0 Electric Aerator
- 100' of non-weighted airline
- 200' of 3/8" weighted airline
- 2 airstone diffusers with backflow valves
- 1 2-way selector valve
- 2 Airstone housing buckets
- 2 Duck decoy markers
- Hose Connectors
This unit produces 4 CFM of air at 8' deep - while only drawing 2.3 amps of electricity. This system is also very energy efficient!Learn More
- Up to 4 week control.
- Kills ants, fleas, ticks, chinch bugs, beetles, and other listed insects. Protects home lawns, trees, flowers, shrubs and vegetables.
- Active Ingredients: Perethrin
Everything you need to accessorize your windmill for ponds 1 to 2 acres in size. This kit gives you the ability to run two airstones so you can aerate your pond in multiple areas.
- 50' of 1/2" weighted airline to keep your airline on the bottom of your pond.
- 1 extra Airstone and foot valve.
- A 2-way selector valve to regulate airflow between 2 airstones.
- 1 set of OWS tower hinges to help raise and lower your windmill much easier.
- 2 Airstone housing bucket to keep your airstone out of the mud and the "muck".
- 2 duck decoy marker to help you retrieve your housing bucket and airstone if ever needed.
- Hose connectors
Restore pond clarity, water quality and pond balance with Pond Logic Liquid Clear. Liquid Clear contains specialized strains of beneficial aerobic bacteria chosen to reduce organic debris, seed biological filters and quickly rebalance a pond’s ecosystem.
- Clean, Clear, Healthy & Balanced Water clarity issues and water imbalances are commonly caused by an abundance of organic debris brought on my fish waste, excess fish food and plant decay. The beneficial aerobic bacteria in Pond Logic Liquid Clear quickly go to work to consume organic debris that cause cloudy water, muck accumulation, foul pond odors and imbalanced pond water with high ammonia, phosphate and nitrates.
- Fish, Plant & Wildlife Friendly Pond Logic Liquid Clear is a completely natural product. When used in accordance with label directions LiquidClear™ is completely safe for your fish, plants, pets and pond wildlife.
- When To Apply: Pond Logic Liquid Clear can be applied to ponds exhibiting cloudy water caused by suspended organic debris or can be used to seed new or recently cleaned biological filtration media and fresh pond water after water changes. Regular use of Pond Logic Liquid Clear promotes a healthy and balanced water column while reducing the accumulation of pond muck, suspended organics and foul orders. For best results only apply Pond Logic Liquid Clear when water temperatures are consistently above 50°F.
- How To Apply: Shake Pond Logic Liquid Clear well before application. Add 1 ounce of Pond Logic Liquid Clear per 125 gallons of water being treated every two weeks to maintain clean and healthy water. Pond Logic Liquid Clear should be poured near your pump or skimmer box for faster circulation of product.
- 500 Gallons: 4 Oz.
- 1,000 Gallons: 8 Oz.
- ,500 Gallons: 12 Oz.
- 2,000 Gallons: 16 Oz.
Pond Logic Liquid Clear Dosage Rates: