Agricultural Sprayers & Chemicals
Pond Logic Clarity Defense binds suspended organic particulate and locks up excess nutrients to keep your pond water clear and polished all season long. As it is not affected by water temperature, Clarity Defense is as effective at assisting beneficial bacteria and improving fish health in the summer as it is in the cooler autumn months.
Beyond Clarity Pond Logic Clarity Defense provides more than just enhanced pond clarity. Added trace minerals promote a healthy fish population while enhancing beneficial aerobic bacteria and locking up free nutrients that throw your pond out of balance.
Here’s The Scoop Pond Logic Clarity Defense is delivered as a powerful powder. Dosage rates are based on “scoops” which references the included plastic scoop in every Clarity Defense container.
Fish, Plant & Wildlife Friendly Pond Logic Clarity Defense is a completely natural product. When used in accordance with label directions Clarity Defense is completely safe for your fish, plants, pets and pond wildlife.
When To Use Clarity Defense Clarity Defense should be used all season long, and may be dosed 2-3 times the recommended dose with no adverse effects. If needed, additional Clarity Defense may be used between regular applications. Water temperature has no effect on Clarity Defense.
How To Use Clarity Defense Apply Clarity Defense directly to pond water. For larger ponds, Clarity Defense may be combined with pond water and poured along the pond’s edge.
- Sinks suspended debris improving water clarity.
- Binds excess nutrients such as phosphates.
- Adds trace minerals to promote fish health.
Pond Logic Clarity Defense Dosage Rates
- Up To 500 Gallons: ½ Scoop
- 501 – 1,000 Gallons: 1 Scoop
- 1,001 – 2,000 Gallons: 2 Scoops
- 2,001 – 3,000 Gallons: 3 Scoops
This pump is designed for 2" and larger water wells, cisterns or even pumping out of a pond. Uses air and air pressure to lift the water to the surface and out the discharge hose. This high quality air pump has zero moving parts and is made out of 304 Stainless steel so will last virtually forever. These pumps work on a submergence principle, which is calculated based on the total depth of the well (where the pump intake is set) versus the water column in the well itself. The greater the submergence, the higher the discharge rate. Smaller and larger sizes are available.
Works with our wind driven & electric aeration systems.Learn More
This is a self weighted diffuser plate with four (4) rubber membrane diffusers and a check valve. When you're looking for the maximum amount of air and only want to run one airline to one diffuser, this is the way to get it.Learn More
Designed for very large or irregular shaped ponds up to 6 acres.
- (2) 1/3 HP Dual Piston Compressor.
- (6) ProAir-4 Self Weighted Diffusers
- Cabinet and Cooling Fan.
- Air Pressure Gauge and Air Manifold with Adjustment Valves.
- Pressure Relief Valve.
- 6' Power Cord.
- 5/8" Self Weighted Airline 100' roll sold separately
- Complete installation guide and operating instructions.
- 2-Year Warranty included
BriskHeat’s Drum / Pail Warmer is a great solution to prevent drum and pail contents from freezing. The warmer helps maintain elevated temperatures, enabling contents to flow even when ambient temperatures drop as low as 0°F. The built-in thermostat keeps the materials in the drum warm between 67° to 85°F. BriskHeat Corporation has been producing high quality and industrial grade drum and pail warmers for the past 64 years, providing users with unmatchable durability
- Portable plug-and-play design
- Can be used on metal or plastic drums and pails
- Suitable for both outdoor and indoor uses
- Moisture and chemical resistant
- Effective in ambient temperature as low as 0°F
- Extra-wide 4” heater coverage with stretchable spring fastener
- Available in variety of sizes: 5, 15, 30 and 55 gallons
Specifications Voltage: 120VAC Thermostat: Built-in, self-regulates between 67° (+/-9°F) to 85°F (+/-5°F) Power cord: 6-foot power cord with standard 3-prong wall plug Grounded for safety: Patented 360°grounded heating element Watt density: 4 watts/sq in Wattage: 700 Drum Diameter: 14 in. Warmer Length: 44 in. Warmer Width: 4 in.
- Freeze Protection
- Warming contents of drums and pails
- Preventing Chemical Separation or Crystallization
- Keeping paint warm
For those pond owners that have an existing tower and are interested in simply the windmill head then we offer the Outdoor Water Solutions functional windmill head. This comes with the complete head, blades, functional compressor, tail arms and tail fin. It also includes 100' of airline and 1 airstone diffuser with a backflow valve.
Ensure that your windmill tower can support approximately 200 lbs. Your tower will also need to be retrofitted to accept a 2.0" pivot tube that the Windmill Compressor is supported by.Learn More
Eliminate unsightly water foam from the surface of your pond with Pond Logic Defoam.
- Hold The Foam Some things – your morning latte for example – can benefit from a little foam. Your pond however, is best served completely foam free. Pond Logic Defoam quickly eliminates unsightly surface forming foam with results displaying in as little as 5 minutes.
- Let It Flow Pond Logic Defoam is delivered as a powerful concentrated liquid, meaning more active product and less useless filler.
- Fish, Plant & Wildlife Friendly When used in accordance with label directions Pond Logic Defoam is completely safe for your fish, plants, pets and pond wildlife.
- When To Use Defoam Use Defoam to eliminate foam quickly. High levels of undissolved organics in the pond water can cause foaming to occur on the water’s surface. Defoam™ works to eliminate this foam fast.
- How To Use Defoam Apply 1 ounce per 500 gallons of water. If foaming persists five minutes after initial treatment, repeat dosage until foam is gone. To help reduce foaming and improve water quality, a partial water change may be needed. It is recommended to partially drain and refill the pond at least twice a year treating with an initial dose of Defoam.
- 250 Gallons: ½ Ounce
- 500 Gallons: 1 Ounce
- 750 Gallons: 1½ Ounces
- 1,000 Gallons: 2 Ounces
Pond Logic Defoam Dosage Rates
100 Foot Power Cord for Outdoor Water Solutions pond fountains.
- Inludes mooring stakes