Agricultural Sprayers & Chemicals
Stock Plex is designed to keep your livestock watering tanks free of algae and weeds. Stock Plex can be used to prevent algae or to clean existing algae. Stock Plex is a copper sulfate based blend safe for many animals like cattle, horses, and dogs.
- 1/4 ounce treats 250 gallons of water
- Active ingredient copper sulfate
- Do not use in sheep watering tanks
This unique spray nozzles adds an optional spray pattern to your fountain! It takes less than 5 minutes to install and will give you your own “unique” look.Learn More
Made from a re-usable plastic material, Pond Logic BioBalls are a light-weight ever-lasting biological filtration media. Designed to increase the presence of water-filtering beneficial bacteria, Pond Logic BioBalls maximize the available surface area in your skimmers and filters.
- Make Room! While beneficial bacteria will multiply on their own they will need a place to stay to live and be productive. Pond Logic BioBalls provide that much needed surface area where you need it most, your skimmers and filters. Their light weight and compact design allow BioBalls to be easily moved to and from your pond for cleaning and storage.
- How To Apply Pond Logic BioBalls Pond Logic BioBalls should be placed in a mesh filter media bag for easy removal and cleaning. BioBalls™ can be placed wherever flowing water is present. For best results, we suggest placing Pond Logic BioBalls in your skimmer box or waterfall filter.
- When To Apply Pond Logic BioBalls Pond Logic BioBalls should be used whenever water temperatures are consistantly above 50° Farenheit, when beneficial aerobic bacteria are most active. Pond Logic BioBalls can be removed, cleaned and stored in cooler fall or winter temperatures and re-installed in the spring.
- Dimensions (Each): 1¾ Inch Diameter
- Weight (200 BioBalls): 3 Pounds
- Filter Performance: 200 BioBalls (Per 1,000 Gallons)
GreenClean is a granular peroxide based product. The mode of action is oxidation, which provides immediate control of algae, and it releases oxygen as it works. GreenClean is one of the only non-copper based algaecides currently on the market. GreenClean can be applied by broadcasting, as a dissolved liquid, or as a subsurface application. Application rates range from 3-170 pounds per acre-foot depending on the amount of algae growth.
We are unable to ship this item outside of the US.Learn More
$1,294.97NEW AerMaster Pro 2 - 1/4 hp Electric Aerator
Great for ponds up to 1 acre, this system includes the following:
- 1/4 hp Rocking Piston Compressor producing 3.5 CFM of air at up to 50 psi
- 110 CFM Circulating Fan to keep your Compressor cool
- 100' of 3/8" Weighted Airline
- 1 Dual Disc Low PSI Air Station
- 1 Pressure Relief Valve
- 1 Oil Filled Pressure Gauge
- Powder Coated Steel cabinet manufactered in the USA
- Energy Efficient Compressor only draws 2.7 amps at 10 psi (115v)
This is a great system for the money and includes a 2 year warranty. Compare our performance specs and price to others out there and you'll see our AerMaster Pro Series electric aerators deliver! This system works great in almost any pond or lake, even those that are up to 20', 30' or even 40' deep. This is a great electric pond aerator for pond or lake aeration.Learn More
Pond Logic Clarity Defense binds suspended organic particulate and locks up excess nutrients to keep your pond water clear and polished all season long. As it is not affected by water temperature, Clarity Defense is as effective at assisting beneficial bacteria and improving fish health in the summer as it is in the cooler autumn months.
Beyond Clarity Pond Logic Clarity Defense provides more than just enhanced pond clarity. Added trace minerals promote a healthy fish population while enhancing beneficial aerobic bacteria and locking up free nutrients that throw your pond out of balance.
Here’s The Scoop Pond Logic Clarity Defense is delivered as a powerful powder. Dosage rates are based on “scoops” which references the included plastic scoop in every Clarity Defense container.
Fish, Plant & Wildlife Friendly Pond Logic Clarity Defense is a completely natural product. When used in accordance with label directions Clarity Defense is completely safe for your fish, plants, pets and pond wildlife.
When To Use Clarity Defense Clarity Defense should be used all season long, and may be dosed 2-3 times the recommended dose with no adverse effects. If needed, additional Clarity Defense may be used between regular applications. Water temperature has no effect on Clarity Defense.
How To Use Clarity Defense Apply Clarity Defense directly to pond water. For larger ponds, Clarity Defense may be combined with pond water and poured along the pond’s edge.
- Sinks suspended debris improving water clarity.
- Binds excess nutrients such as phosphates.
- Adds trace minerals to promote fish health.
Pond Logic Clarity Defense Dosage Rates
- Up To 500 Gallons: ½ Scoop
- 501 – 1,000 Gallons: 1 Scoop
- 1,001 – 2,000 Gallons: 2 Scoops
- 2,001 – 3,000 Gallons: 3 Scoops
Get the water garden you have thinking about, with this easy to install pond kit! This pond kit has everything you need to make your yard turn heads. Fish and plants are both safe in this pond kit. The 80382 Pond Kit allows you to set up your water garden just how you want with it's variety of design choice
- High lastic pond liner, measuring 13' x 13'
- Biological, low boy filter
- 500 GPM pump with the ability to go underwater
- Hose, measuring 12'
Dimensions: 42" x 14" x 7"Learn More
Restore pond clarity, water quality and pond balance with Pond Logic Liquid Clear. Liquid Clear contains specialized strains of beneficial aerobic bacteria chosen to reduce organic debris, seed biological filters and quickly rebalance a pond’s ecosystem.
- Clean, Clear, Healthy & Balanced Water clarity issues and water imbalances are commonly caused by an abundance of organic debris brought on my fish waste, excess fish food and plant decay. The beneficial aerobic bacteria in Pond Logic Liquid Clear quickly go to work to consume organic debris that cause cloudy water, muck accumulation, foul pond odors and imbalanced pond water with high ammonia, phosphate and nitrates.
- Fish, Plant & Wildlife Friendly Pond Logic Liquid Clear is a completely natural product. When used in accordance with label directions LiquidClear™ is completely safe for your fish, plants, pets and pond wildlife.
- When To Apply: Pond Logic Liquid Clear can be applied to ponds exhibiting cloudy water caused by suspended organic debris or can be used to seed new or recently cleaned biological filtration media and fresh pond water after water changes. Regular use of Pond Logic Liquid Clear promotes a healthy and balanced water column while reducing the accumulation of pond muck, suspended organics and foul orders. For best results only apply Pond Logic Liquid Clear when water temperatures are consistently above 50°F.
- How To Apply: Shake Pond Logic Liquid Clear well before application. Add 1 ounce of Pond Logic Liquid Clear per 125 gallons of water being treated every two weeks to maintain clean and healthy water. Pond Logic Liquid Clear should be poured near your pump or skimmer box for faster circulation of product.
- 500 Gallons: 4 Oz.
- 1,000 Gallons: 8 Oz.
- ,500 Gallons: 12 Oz.
- 2,000 Gallons: 16 Oz.
Pond Logic Liquid Clear Dosage Rates:
Complete windmill assembly, three ground stakes and manual.Learn More
Quickly sink floating pond debris with Pond Logic Rapid Clear. Pond Logic Rapid Clear binds the fine floating debris that cause water clarity issues into large particles that can be easily filtered from the water or settle to the pond’s bottom. Rapid Clear is great for settling pond debris stirred up during pond clean outs or to remedy cloudiness caused by heavy rains.
- No Debris Left Behind Pond Logic Rapid Clear is one of the most concentrated flocculants on the market, meaning more active product and less useless filler. Rapid Clear is also able to bind both organic and inorganic particles making it effective on a wide range of clarity reducing culprits.
- Fast Acting Results Murky water treated with Pond Logic Rapid Clear should clear within hours of application. For troublesome debris ponds may be re-dosed every 24 hours.
- Fish, Plant & Wildlife Friendly When used in accordance with label directions Pond Logic Rapid Clear is completely safe for your fish, plants, pets and pond wildlife.
- When To Use Rapid Clear Rapid Clear works great after water is disturbed during routine pond cleanings, chemical treatments or whenever the pond becomes cloudy or murky. Rapid Clear is one of the most concentrated flocculants in the marketplace. It will quickly clear up murky water caused by floating organic and inorganic particles in koi ponds, water gardens and aquariums. Rapid Clear works by pulling these floating particles together so they may be removed by a filter or simply settle to the bottom unnoticed.
- How To Use Rapid Clear Use at the rate of 1 ounce per 500 gallons of water. For best results, dilute the dosage amount with 2-3 gallons of pond water, then apply the final solution to the pond, either by pouring the solution into the pond at the base of a waterfall, or by pouring the solution around the edges of the pond. Final solution may also be sprayed over the entire surface of the water.
- 250 Gallons: ½ Ounce
- 500 Gallons: 1 Ounce
- 750 Gallons: 1½ Ounces
- 1,000 Gallons: 2 Ounces
Pond Logic Rapid Clear Dosage Rates