Agricultural Sprayers & Chemicals
$2,094.97If you're looking for everything you need to aerate your pond, this is it!
The 24' Deluxe Windmill Aeration System pumps tons of air, even more than other companies that sell "dual diaphragm" models. The secret is our new, patent pending "BalCam" Technology that allows us to pump more air with a single diaphragm. The benefit to you is that you'll have less moving parts, less bearing's and less diaphragms to service and maintain. This unit is rated at 3.0 - 4.5 CFM and includes everything you'll need to install your unit and begin aerating your pond. It also has a 5 year warranty on the compressor which is unmatched in the Industry.
Accessories in the Deluxe Windmill Aeration System include:
- 1 20' Windmill with the new patent pending “BalCam” technology that minimizes bearing fatigue
- 1 roll of non-weighted 100' airline
- 2 airstones so you can aerate in two separate locations
- 2 foot valves
- 2 rolls of 100' weighted airline to sink your airline to the bottom of the pond
- 1 set of pivot points for easier maintenance
- 1 2-way selector valve to better regulate airflow between the two airstones
- 3 hose connector packs
- 2 airstone housing buckets
- 2 duck decoy markers
Bladderwort, coontail, elodea, hydrilla, naiad, pondweed, and watermilfoil. These are just a few of the many problematic species of aquatic weeds that can quickly overrun a pond, lake, canal, or reservoir. When weeds take over a waterway, ecosystems are disturbed and recreational use is often halted. Sonar has become a world leader in aquatic herbicides by successfully combating these nuisances. Now, Sonar offers an even more effective and improved treatment with their Precision Release (PR) formula.
After delivering a strong initial dose of concentrated active ingredient, Sonar PR maintains a higher concentration for an extended amount of time. The stamina of this product is particularly effective for combating more tolerant weeds or for treating more challenging areas of your pond. When applied early in the season, this product provides superior season-long control.
Application rates for Sonar PR pellets vary from 3.2 - 25 pounds per acre for ponds to 4 - 80 pounds per acre for lakes. Minimal post-usage restrictions apply. While there are no restrictions on water use for swimming, fishing, or domestic use following treatment, one should wait 14 to 30 days before using treated water for irrigation purposes. See manufacturer’s label for details.
- 30lb container
- Precision Release pelleted formula
- Results start to appear in 5-7 days
- Will not corrode application equipment
- Effective against several species of aquatic weeds, including bladderwort, coontail, elodea, hydrilla, naiad, pondweed, water milfoil, and paragrass
- 5% fluridone
Cannot sell to the following states: Alaska, California, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Oregon, Rhode Island, Washington, VermontLearn More
Reduce fish stress, improve their protective slime coat and promote faster healing of damaged tissue with Pond Logic® Stress Reducer Plus.
- The Ultimate Stress Buster Pond Logic Stress Reducer Plus helps alleviate stress caused by water changes, transportation and illness by enhancing their natural protective slime coat and helping to heal damaged tissue. To further combat fish stress, Stress Reducer Plus neutralizes harmful tap water elements like chloramines, chlorine and heavy metals. Knowing your prized fish are taken care of may just reduce a bit of your stress.
- Let It Flow Pond Logic Stress Reducer Plus is delivered as a powerful concentrated liquid, meaning more active product and less useless filler.
- Fish, Plant & Wildlife Friendly When used in accordance with label directions Pond Logic Stress Reducer Plus is completely safe for your fish, plants, pets and pond wildlife.
- When To Use Stress Reducer Plus: Stress Reducer Plus is designed to reduce fish stress and heal damaged tissue. Stress Reducer Plus forms a beneficial slime coat replacing the natural secretion of slime that is lost when fish are handled, breeding or under stress. Also works to remove chlorine, chloramines and heavy metals making tap water safe. Great for new ponds, during water changes or when handling or transporting fish.
- How To Use Stress Reducer Plus: To protect fish and condition water, simply add 1 ounce per 120 gallons of pond water.
- 60 Gallons: ½ Ounce
- 120 Gallons: 1 Ounce
- 240 Gallons: 2 Ounces
- 480 Gallons: 4 Ounces
Pond Logic Stress Reducer Plus Dosage Rates
$6.97Rose FertilizerBlue Ribbon Rose (concentrate)Learn More
Blue Ribbon Rose is a concentrated fertilizer specially formulated for roses and flower beds. Blue Ribbon Rose can also be used effectively on: Azaleas, Camellias, Rhododendrons, and other shrubs. Blue Ribbon Rose will enhance the overall health of each bloom and increase the number of times the plant will bloom in a season.
- For roses: 2 fl. oz. in 1 quart of water treats 1 plant.
- For single plants pour as close to base as possible, being careful not to get on leaves.
- Apply 1-2 times per month.
The Telescopic Windmill Aeration Systems includes 100` of regular airline, 50` of Weighted Airline, Airstone diffuser, Foot Valve and Hose Connector Pack.
The telescopic pole windmill system is ideal for ¼ acre to 3 acre ponds that are in public domain - such as golf courses or municipal ponds. The tower is designed like a 25 Ft tall light post and its modern style has attracted many residential and rural pond owners as well.
The tower design hides all airline which goes down from the compressor through the tower and it prevents any one from climbing the tower as well. Each system comes in three segments with an hinge system at the base for ease of assembly and installation.
The blade diameter on all units is a full 73" in diameter which is the largest windmill head on the market for pond aeration. This allows our units to pump up to 4.5 CFM of air and still turn at low wind speeds due to our windmill heads higher torque. We can also produce up to 30 psi of air allowing these units to aerate ponds or lakes that are 10', 20' or even 30' deep.
The Outdoor Water Solutions “NEW” Wind Driven Aeration System offers:
- New “BalCam” technology minimizes bearing fatigue
- Patent pending new design
- Fast & Easy Assembly
- Manufactured with high quality 18 gauge galvanized steel
- Newly redesigned blades and front dome assembly for better air flow
- Self-governing head to protect the unit in high winds
- New secure locking mechanism that attaches the windmill head to shaft
- Larger check valves and upgraded ½” airline to handle the increased air that is produced
- High Air Output - 3.0-4.5 CFM rating Rated at 30 psi
- Full 5 year warranty on bearing’s and cam’s!
Includes 1/2 hp motor, 175' power cord, mooring stakes, mooring ropes, controller and tornado spray patternLearn More
Protect your fish from stress, disease and parasites naturally with Pond Logic® Pond Salt. Pond salt improves the protective slime coat on your fish reducing their susceptibly to stress and disease while high water salinity eliminates parasites. Added electrolytes aid in fish recovery and rebalance in stressful environments.
- Not All Salts are Created Equally Many common salts can be harmful to fish. Pond Logic® Pond Salt is pure evaporated sea salt which is completely fish friendly.
- No Clouding Pond Logic Pond Salt dissolves directly into the water column and will not cause water clouding or murkiness.
- When To Apply: Pond Logic Pond Salt is a great natural tool for relieving fish stress and combating parasites and disease. For best results, use Pond Logic Pond Salt only when fish are exposed to high stress situations or when treating visible symptoms of stress, disease or parasites. If salt is continuously present in your pond parasites may develop a tolerance. Pond Salt does not dissipate from your pond and should be removed by performing partial water changes.
- How To Apply: Pond Logic Pond Salt can be applied directly into your pond and will naturally dissolve and circulate throughout the water column
Great for ponds up to 1 acre, this system includes the following:
- 1/4 hp Compressor in a Powder Coated Steel Cabinet with Circulating Fan
- 115V outlet
- 3 Port Manifold with 2 Adjustable valves
- 2 18" Lengths of High Temp tubing
- 1 PRV
- 1 Oil Filled Pressure Gauge
This is a great system for the money and includes a 2 year warranty. Compare our performance specs and price to others out there and you'll see our AerMaster Pro Series electric aerators deliver! This system works great in almost any pond or lake, even those that are up to 20', 30' or even 40' deep. This is a great electric pond aerator for pond or lake aeration.Learn More
The Pond Logic DefensePAC ends the guesswork of pond management by combining 5 essential pond maintenance products into 1 complete pond care package. Winner of the MGA Green Thumb Award, the Pond Logic DefensePAC allows pond owners to improve water quality, reduce pond muck, promote fish health and maintain crystal clear water in 5 simple steps.
Your Season Long Pond Care Package: Along with our 5 essential pond maintenance products, the Pond Logic DefensePAC comes complete with easy-to-follow instructions and is packaged in into a re-sealable container to make sure your pond products stay together and within reach.
- Combination of 5 essential pond care products.
- Season-long control of pond clarity & balance.
- Buy together and save – more cost effective than purchasing individual items
This pump is perfect for pumping water out of a pond, stream or lake. Many people use it for filling stock tanks, irrigation, keeping a pond full, etc.. It requires that it be submerged in at least 24" of water and weighted down with at least 75 pounds of weight for effective operation. Works in conjunction with the Outdoor Water Solutions Wind Driven or Electric Aeration System.
Designed to pump up to 3.0 gallons per minute with a maximum 40 foot lift.Learn More