Agricultural Sprayers & Chemicals
Includes 1/2 hp motor, 175' power cord, mooring stakes, mooring ropes, controller and tornado spray patternLearn More
Regular Price: $3.99
Special Price: $3.49
Pelletized Lime provides quick acidity adjustment and elemental calcium and magnesium for producing top yields and profits in production agriculture.
Big benefits include quick, efficient soil pH management. Mineral Processing's pelletized treatments provide calcium, magnesium and/or sulfur depending upon which product is used. Accurate application can be made with any dry fertilizer spreader; blends easily with dry fertilizer and/or crop protection products for a single-pass application.
- 40lb bag covers up to 4000 sq ft.
Chemicals cannot be shipped to the following states: Arkansas, California, Hawaii, Washington, Maine, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Puerto Rico & Washington D.C.
Formulated for fast acting results, Pond Logic® Algae Defense® can be applied directly to troublesome algae and chara to treat both floating and bottom forming algae. Algae Defense® carries no water use restrictions making it great for fresh water lakes, potable water reservoirs, and game fish ponds and water treated with Algae Defense® may be used immediately for recreational activities, drinking and irrigation.
1 gal of Algae Defense treats up to 8,000 sq. ft.
For best results, use Algae Defense® with Treatment Booster™ PLUS. Treatment Booster™ PLUS is designed to maximize weeds algae treatments by helping to spread and bond the treatment to its target weed/algae. Treatment Booster™ PLUS also breaks down the surface of the weed/algae allow the treatment to penetrate. When using with Treament Booster™ PLUS, mix 32 fl oz of Algae Defense®, 6 fl oz of Treatment Booster™ PLUS with 2.5 gallons of water to treat up to 2,000 sq. ft.
When To Use Algae Defense®
- Algae Defense® should be applied to target algae while it is active and growing. The active ingredients in Algae Defense® will be absorbed by the plant killing it entirely.
How To Use Algae Defense®
- Mix the desired amount of Algae Defense® and pond water in accordance to label directions. Using a pressurized sprayer, spray the Algae Defense® mixture directly onto target algae. Overtime treated algae will begin to brown and die. Once it is completely dead, rake the dead algae away to prevent an accumulation of plant decay and pond muck. We recommend to treat up to half of the pond's surface at any time, waiting 10 to 14 days before treating the second half. In hot weather or when fish are stessed, treat 1/4 to 1/3 of the pond at a time. For deeper water, place the tank sprayer's tip beneath the water's surface.
Algae Defense® Water Use Restrictions
- Algae Defense® carries no water use restriction
- Mix 32 fl oz of Algae Defense® with 2.5 gallons of water to treat up to 2,000 sq. ft.s
It’s a given that pumps, spitters, and filters all need to be connected and in the past that was often the toughest part of the job. The hose sometimes became twisted or knotted. Sometimes the water flow was interrupted by not one, but two or three kinks. We believe that connections should be easy, and now they are with our Kink Free Corrugated Tubing. You’ll notice this improvement right away when you uncoil the tubing and begin setting up your garden pond equipment. The tubing retains its shape so it is easy to use. The black color makes the tube almost vanish once it’s in the water. The ¾” diameter size is the smallest of the 3 sizes we carry. We offer all of our Kink Free Tubing in 20 foot long segments. You just need to measure and cut the length you need. Since it won’t kink or knot, it’s easy to handle and store.
- Resists algae growth
- Made for outdoor use
- Durable and long lasting
MuckAway Pellets are designed for spot treatments for accelerated Muck reduction on beaches and shoreline.
- Dissolves muck into a odorless gas, allowing it to escape unnoticed from the water column
- Eliminates Odors associated with dead vegetation
- Great for spot treating troublesome areas such as, beaches and shorelines
- Safe for people, pets, fish, waterfowl & wildlife.
Everything you need to accessorize your windmill for ponds 1 to 2 acres in size. This kit gives you the ability to run two airstones so you can aerate your pond in multiple areas.
- 50' of 1/2" weighted airline to keep your airline on the bottom of your pond.
- 1 extra Airstone and foot valve.
- A 2-way selector valve to regulate airflow between 2 airstones.
- 1 set of OWS tower hinges to help raise and lower your windmill much easier.
- 2 Airstone housing bucket to keep your airstone out of the mud and the "muck".
- 2 duck decoy marker to help you retrieve your housing bucket and airstone if ever needed.
- Hose connectors
Regular Price: $23.99
Special Price: $21.99
- Provides 2,560 sq. ft. of coverage
- Prevents new weeds
- Prevents summer and winter annual weeds in flower and vegetable beds and around trees and shrubs for up to 3 months
- Plants grow larger and stronger without weed competition
- Creates chemical barrier in soil that prevents cell division in developing weeds
Want a more Nostalgic look and feel? Our new wooden windmill towers are a masterpiece in design. Manufactured in the U.S. with cedar colored pressure treated wood, this windmill will look great for a long time! Assembled height of the windmill and head is 19'.
Operation - Aerates without electricity in as little as 3-5 mph winds. One system is designed to aerate ponds that are up to 2-3 acres in size. For larger ponds, additional systems can be utilized. When working with wider/shallower ponds, one system is effective, but we recommend the use of multiple airstones to disperse the oxygen more efficiently. The OWS Selector valves allow you to regulate the oxygen to each airstone. The windmill can be placed up to 1000' from the pond for effective aeration.
"BalCam" Technology - Patent pending technology that increases the amount of air produced with a single diaphragm utilizing the new balanced camshaft system. This innovative new design uses a straight camshaft to balance the workload on three internally mounted sealed bearing's giving you much longer bearing life.
Each Wind Driven Aeration System offers:
- New “BalCam” technology minimizes bearing fatigue
- Patent pending new design
- Fast & Easy Assembly
- Manufactured with high quality 18 gauge galvanized steel
- Newly redesigned blades and front dome assembly for better air flow
- Self-governing head to protect the unit in high winds
- New secure locking mechanism that attaches the windmill head to shaft
- Larger check valves and upgraded ½” airline to handle the increased air that is produced
- High Air Output - 3.0-4.5 CFM rating Rated at 30 psi
- Full 5 year warranty on bearing’s and cam’s!
The blade diameter on all units is a full 73" in diameter which is the largest windmill head on the market for pond aeration. This allows our units to pump up to 4.5 CFM of air and still turn at low wind speeds due to our windmill heads higher torque. We can also produce up to 30 psi of air allowing these units to aerate ponds or lakes that are 10', 20' or even 30' deep.
Deluxe Wooden Windmill Aeration System include: Wooden Tower, Functional Compressor w/ BalCam technology, Functional Windmill Head, 100' of non-weighted airline, 200' weighted airline, 2 airstones, 2 foot valves, 3 hose connector packs, 1 pivot point pair, 2-way selector valve, 2 airstone housing buckets, 2 duck decoy markers. Powder coated option available for windmill head and tail fin.Learn More