Agricultural Sprayers & Chemicals
Renovate OTF (On-Target Flake) is a granular form of Renovate 3. OTF is perfect for spot treating Eurasian water milfoil along beaches and around docks. Renovate OTF is also the better formulation of Renovate for deep water applications.
We are unable to ship this item outside of the US.Learn More
6 lbs. of bacteria in 12 water soluble bags packed in a barley straw medium. Our bacteria helps break down organic matter on the bottom of the pond, diminish nutrient overload and helps reduce odor to create a clean, clear & healthy pond.
This is a highly concentrated dry blend which contains cellulose enzymes, hyper cellulose producing bacteria and bacteria designed to work in cold weather to accelerate the breakdown of leaves, sediment and other accumulated dead organic waste.
- Product is easy to apply
- Environmentally friendly
- Safe for fish and plants
- Breaks down dead algae
- Reduces most odors
- Dissolves within 5 minutes of placing in water
Limit 1 per customer as a trial pack.Learn More
Eliminate unsightly water foam from the surface of your pond with Pond Logic Defoam.
- Hold The Foam Some things – your morning latte for example – can benefit from a little foam. Your pond however, is best served completely foam free. Pond Logic Defoam quickly eliminates unsightly surface forming foam with results displaying in as little as 5 minutes.
- Let It Flow Pond Logic Defoam is delivered as a powerful concentrated liquid, meaning more active product and less useless filler.
- Fish, Plant & Wildlife Friendly When used in accordance with label directions Pond Logic Defoam is completely safe for your fish, plants, pets and pond wildlife.
- When To Use Defoam Use Defoam to eliminate foam quickly. High levels of undissolved organics in the pond water can cause foaming to occur on the water’s surface. Defoam™ works to eliminate this foam fast.
- How To Use Defoam Apply 1 ounce per 500 gallons of water. If foaming persists five minutes after initial treatment, repeat dosage until foam is gone. To help reduce foaming and improve water quality, a partial water change may be needed. It is recommended to partially drain and refill the pond at least twice a year treating with an initial dose of Defoam.
- 250 Gallons: ½ Ounce
- 500 Gallons: 1 Ounce
- 750 Gallons: 1½ Ounces
- 1,000 Gallons: 2 Ounces
Pond Logic Defoam Dosage Rates
OWS searched far and wide to come up with a rubber membrane diffuser that can generate a ton of air! What's even better is that this is a low psi design, which means your windmill or electric aerator doesn't have to struggle to open up the perforated slits like it would with some rubber membranes on the market.
This 9" membrane is used in the water treatment industry to really move the water through it's precision perforated slits. Unit comes with a backflow valve and 1/2" fittings to plug into your 1/2" airline. Rated for up to 5 CFM and perfect for lakes or ponds, especially where you're only running one diffuser.
This diffuser also comes with a base that can be filled with sand or gravel so it sinks to the bottom of your pond.Learn More
This lake rake is perfect when chemicals are not an option. Remove dead vegetation (even after a chemical application) before it has a chance to rot and turn into "muck". Remove weeds, algae or even rake beach sand. Attach the removable float to "skim" off surface scum and debris.
- 36" wide head
- Two-piece 11' long powder coated handle
- 20' Extension rope
- Detachable float
Maintenance kit fits any Outdoor Water Solutions Windmill or AerMaster with it's patent pending BalCam Technology. Each kit includes a replacement diaphragm, 2 umbrella valves, a washer and an "O" ring. Instructions also included.Learn More
Reduce fish stress, improve their protective slime coat and promote faster healing of damaged tissue with Pond Logic® Stress Reducer Plus.
- The Ultimate Stress Buster Pond Logic Stress Reducer Plus helps alleviate stress caused by water changes, transportation and illness by enhancing their natural protective slime coat and helping to heal damaged tissue. To further combat fish stress, Stress Reducer Plus neutralizes harmful tap water elements like chloramines, chlorine and heavy metals. Knowing your prized fish are taken care of may just reduce a bit of your stress.
- Let It Flow Pond Logic Stress Reducer Plus is delivered as a powerful concentrated liquid, meaning more active product and less useless filler.
- Fish, Plant & Wildlife Friendly When used in accordance with label directions Pond Logic Stress Reducer Plus is completely safe for your fish, plants, pets and pond wildlife.
- When To Use Stress Reducer Plus: Stress Reducer Plus is designed to reduce fish stress and heal damaged tissue. Stress Reducer Plus forms a beneficial slime coat replacing the natural secretion of slime that is lost when fish are handled, breeding or under stress. Also works to remove chlorine, chloramines and heavy metals making tap water safe. Great for new ponds, during water changes or when handling or transporting fish.
- How To Use Stress Reducer Plus: To protect fish and condition water, simply add 1 ounce per 120 gallons of pond water.
- 60 Gallons: ½ Ounce
- 120 Gallons: 1 Ounce
- 240 Gallons: 2 Ounces
- 480 Gallons: 4 Ounces
Pond Logic Stress Reducer Plus Dosage Rates
The Outdoor Water Solutions airstone is a critical component in the successful aeration of a pond or lake. The airstone turns air into thousands of tiny bubbles so that oxygen can dissolve into the water and improve its health. Diffusing air into water can increases its effectiveness by over 1000% - This is definitely a secret ingredient for efficient aeration. Dimensions 2.25x 7, 3.5 lbs.
The Airstone Diffuser Kit comes with a foot valve that prevents water from coming back up into the aeration tubing. Note: Shallow or larger ponds may require multiple Airstone Diffuser Kits.Learn More
Improves Water Clarity Easily and Naturally! Keep your pond crystal clear all season using PondClear Packets. PondCLear Packets are natural, beneficial bacteria designed to remove excess nutrients and eliminate noxious odors. PondClear Packets naturally improve a pond's water clarity by attacking suspended organic waste and muck. Packets are water soluble. One pail will treat a 1/4 acre pond for up to 6 months. Safe for horses, livestock, birds, fish, pets and wildlife.
- Improves Water Clarity
- Eliminates Odors
- Breaks Down "Muck & Nutrients"
- Super Concentrated Water Soluble Packets (WSP)
- Pre-Measured Packets
Recommended PondClear™ Dosage Rates Pond Size
(In Surface Acres)
(Every 2 Weeks*)
Up to 1/4 Acre 2 Packets Up to 1/2 Acre 4 Packets Up to 3/4 Acre 6 Packets Up to 1 Acre* 8 Packets *For ponds larger than 1 surface acre, use 8 packets per surface acre every 4 weeks
We cannot ship to these states:
AK, AZ, CA, CT, DC, DE, HI, IA, KS, ME, MD, MO, ND, NE, NJ, NM, NY, OK, PR, SD, UT, WA, WV, WY.
This systemic activity provides complete, long-term control of the targeted plants, not just a temporary bump down. Kraken carries no restrictions on recreational use such as swimming and fishing, or on Livestock consumption of water from the treatment area.
Purchase Kraken with Cide-Kick for better results!
Cide-Kick increases the wetting, spreading, sticking and dispersing of the chemical. Cide-Kick helps break down the waxy cuticle on the leaf surface and helps penetrate the bud and bark area (of woody brush), allowing a more effective uptake of the herbicide. Cide-Kick is a by-product of the citrus industry, a low viscosity oil and is compatible with most aquatic herbicides and algaecides. Simply mix 2 ounces of Cide-Kick for every gallon of mix (both water and chemical) you are using.
- Kraken is a safe, broadleaf herbicide that can be used on a variety of aquatic and terrestrial weeds in or out of the pond.
- Kraken attacks the root of the plant for long term control.
- For long term control of woody brush, pickerelweed, water lilies, and phragmites