Agricultural Sprayers & Chemicals
As soon as sludge and slime begin to take hold of your pond or fountain, don’t wait to act. Use our Total Pond Sludge Remover in the 16 oz bottle to eliminate gunk and goo and rescue your water garden. Sludge can rapidly build up and make both big and small ponds unappealing. Sludge also builds up on filters and makes them less efficient. A 16oz bottle of Sludge Remover will treat up to 960 gallons of water. This product is intended for use in self-contained ponds and fountains that have no outflow. Follow instructions on label and use only the suggested quantity for your pond or fountain. If you use an ultraviolet clarifier in your water garden, turn if off before adding Sludge Remover and keep it off for 5 days after application. We also offer our Sludge Remover in large 64oz containers. For best results, use with our Water Clarifier.Learn More
Attractive duck decoy marker attaches to our Airstone Housing Bucket or a bucket of your choice. This allows you to visually see where the airstone has been placed plus allows you to raise the bucket using the attached rope to move it or check the airstone if needed for any reason.Learn More
- Grows new grass thicker and quicker
- Accelerates root growth of new grass plants and existing lawn
- Improves lawn's ability to absorb water & nutrients
- Kid & Pet friendly
- Won't burn lawn...guaranteed!
- Ready to use plant food--No mixing! No mess!
- Easy to use--Simply apply directly to the soil of container plants.
- Great for use on all types of houseplants and outdoor container plants
- The most convenient way to feed your potted plants.
Use Blossom-End Rot Spray to correct blossom-end rot in tomatoes, cucumbers, melons and peppers. It controls the cause of the problem, not the symptom, while supplying needed soluble calcium to plants.
Blossom-End Rot Spray is compatible with many other insecticides and fungicides.Learn More
Regular Price: $9.99
Special Price: $8.99
The Tankables version of Trimec Lawn Weed Killer is one of the most recommended broadleaf weed killers on the market.
- Controls dandelions, knotweed, henbit, chickweed, plaintain, spurge, & many other broadlead weeds
- Treats northern & southern grasses
- Made for all 12 volt spot, ATV & tow-behind sprayers
- Won't harm lawns when used as directed
- 20 oz. bottle - treats 15 gallons of water
- 15 gallons mixed treats 15,000 sq. ft.
NOTE: Due to state regulations, we cannot ship this item to Massachusetts, New Jersey and Vermont. This product is not registered in Arkansas.Learn More
Exclusive formula for more beautiful flowers and bigger, bountiful vegetables. Starts to work instantly for quick, beautiful results. Feeds plants two ways: through leaves, foliar, and roots. For all flowers, vegetables, trees, shrubs and houseplants.Learn More
- Kills Weeds & Grasses & Prevents New Growth For Up To 1 Year
- Use On Driveways, Patios, Walks & Fencerows
- Can Now Be Applied With A Tank Sprayers