Agricultural Sprayers & Chemicals
Dilutes and sprays liquid weed killers insecticides and fungicides. No mixing, no measuring, no mess. Remove nozzle tip for jet spray--shoots up to 25 ft. Select from 14 settings from 1 tsp. to 8 fl. oz. per gallon of spray. Unused product can be returned to bottle.Learn More
$6.97Tomato FertilizerLiquid Harvest TNT Tomato Booster Ready To Use
TNT Tomato Booster Ready To Use is a liquid foliar fertilizer safe for most types of plants including tomatoes, flowers, vegetables, bushes, trees, and most house plants. TNT Tomato Booster is easy to use and will maximize your plants harvests and plant maturity. Use TNT for bigger, healthier tomatoes with more abundant harvests.
- 0.10 - 0.16 - 0.12
- Ready to use just mist plant leaves
- Covers approximately 340 sq. ft.
- Start off applying twice a month, increased dosage up to once a week can be used.
- Corrects Iron deficiency and prevents yellowing of foliage.
- Contains Sulphur, Zinc, Copper and Manganese.
- Corrects micro nutrient deficiency and promotes vigorous green growth.
- For foliar & soil applications.
- For Lawns:Apply 3 cups HI-YIELD LIQUID IRON per 500 sq. ft. in sufficient water to obtain thorough and complete coverage. If a hose-on sprayer is used, dilute the proper amount of HI-YIELD LIQUID IRON in an equal amount of water and apply to cover 500 sq. ft.
- Potted Plants:Mix 1/2 teaspoon per quart of water. Apply 1 cup of mixture per 6 inch pot. Less for smaller pots and more for larger pots. Retreat monthly until plant regains color.
$6.97Rose FertilizerBlue Ribbon Rose (concentrate)Learn More
Blue Ribbon Rose is a concentrated fertilizer specially formulated for roses and flower beds. Blue Ribbon Rose can also be used effectively on: Azaleas, Camellias, Rhododendrons, and other shrubs. Blue Ribbon Rose will enhance the overall health of each bloom and increase the number of times the plant will bloom in a season.
- For roses: 2 fl. oz. in 1 quart of water treats 1 plant.
- For single plants pour as close to base as possible, being careful not to get on leaves.
- Apply 1-2 times per month.
Kills both lawn weeds PLUS Crabgrass without harming the lawn
Kills over 200 of the most common broadleaf weeds, such as Dandelions and Clover
- PLUS controls grassy weeds like Crabgrass
- Won’t harm lawns when applied as directed
- Rainproof in 1 hour
As soon as sludge and slime begin to take hold of your pond or fountain, don’t wait to act. Use our Total Pond Sludge Remover in the 16 oz bottle to eliminate gunk and goo and rescue your water garden. Sludge can rapidly build up and make both big and small ponds unappealing. Sludge also builds up on filters and makes them less efficient. A 16oz bottle of Sludge Remover will treat up to 960 gallons of water. This product is intended for use in self-contained ponds and fountains that have no outflow. Follow instructions on label and use only the suggested quantity for your pond or fountain. If you use an ultraviolet clarifier in your water garden, turn if off before adding Sludge Remover and keep it off for 5 days after application. We also offer our Sludge Remover in large 64oz containers. For best results, use with our Water Clarifier.Learn More
- Kills all types of weeds & grass
Where to use:
- On patios, walkways & driveways
- Flowerbeds & vegetable gardens
- Around shrubs & trees
- Along fences & foundations
- Other areas in your yard
- Edging around lawns
- In large areas: for lawn replacement/renovation and for garden plot preparation
Multipurpose fungicide for ornamentals and fruits. Controls damping-off, powdery mildew, botrytis blossom blight, anthracnose, rust, brown rots, early blight and late blight on various plants. Unlike many other fungicides, Captan has never indicated a disease resistance problem!Learn More
- Specially formulated for controlling tough weeds like ground ivy (Creeping Charlie) and wild violet.
- Kills weeds right down to the roots without harming lawns.
- Rain or watering 24 hours after application will not wash away effectiveness.
- Treats 3,200 sq. ft.