Agricultural Sprayers & Chemicals
Trimec®: More than 40 Years of Proven Performance.
Trimec® Lawn Weed Killer:
- Kills 230+ listed broadleaf weeds without harming most lawn grasses when used as directed
- Economical choice for large lawn areas
- Concentrated formulation – One gallon covers 32,000 to 64,000 sq. ft. (northern vs. southern lawns)
NOTE: Due to state regulations, we cannot ship this item to Louisiana, Massachusetts or Texas. This product is not for registered use in Arkansas.Learn More
$6.97Tomato FertilizerLiquid Harvest TNT Tomato Booster 8 oz. Concentrate
TNT Tomato Booster Concentrate is a liquid foliar fertilizer safe for most types of plants including tomatoes, flowers, vegetables, bushes, trees, and most house plants. TNT Tomato Booster is easy to use and will maximize your plants harvests and plant maturity. Use TNT for bigger, healthier tomatoes with more abundant harvests.
- Mix 1/2 ounce per gallon of water and water over top of plants.
- Start off applying twice a month, increased dosage up to once a week can be used.
- If some leaf spotting or burning occurs reduce treatment.
$6.97Blossom End Rot PreventionRot-Not RxRot-Not Rx is a 10% calcium concentrate. This product prevents calcium deficiency, the leading cause of blossom end rot. Rot-Not Rx can be applied as a root dip or soil applied. Rot-Not Rx is recommended for fruits, vegetables, trees, shrubs, lawns, flowers, and houseplants.
- 10% calcium concentrate
- Apply in early morning or late evening followed by watering
- Do not apply to African Violet Plants
- Soil Application: 10 oz./1000 sq. ft. of garden area prior to planting.
As soon as sludge and slime begin to take hold of your pond or fountain, don’t wait to act. Use our Total Pond Sludge Remover in the 16 oz bottle to eliminate gunk and goo and rescue your water garden. Sludge can rapidly build up and make both big and small ponds unappealing. Sludge also builds up on filters and makes them less efficient. A 16oz bottle of Sludge Remover will treat up to 960 gallons of water. This product is intended for use in self-contained ponds and fountains that have no outflow. Follow instructions on label and use only the suggested quantity for your pond or fountain. If you use an ultraviolet clarifier in your water garden, turn if off before adding Sludge Remover and keep it off for 5 days after application. We also offer our Sludge Remover in large 64oz containers. For best results, use with our Water Clarifier.Learn More
Multipurpose fungicide for ornamentals and fruits. Controls damping-off, powdery mildew, botrytis blossom blight, anthracnose, rust, brown rots, early blight and late blight on various plants. Unlike many other fungicides, Captan has never indicated a disease resistance problem!Learn More
- Grows new grass thicker and quicker
- Accelerates root growth of new grass plants and existing lawn
- Improves lawn's ability to absorb water & nutrients
- Kid & Pet friendly
- Won't burn lawn...guaranteed!
Regular Price: $13.99
Special Price: $8.39
- Step One
- Apply in Early Spring