Agricultural Sprayers & Chemicals
Total Pond strives to offer innovative products that are easy to handle and long lasting. A garden pond begins with the liner so we developed a lightweight liner that is ultra-durable and easier to handle. Our 7ft x 10ft Pond Skin Liner is ideal for small ponds. Our engineers designed a liner that weighs 30% less than ordinary 20 mil PVC but just as strong and flexible. The black liner merges into the pond environment to create a more natural look. Our Pond Skin Liners are reinforced with a strong polyester weave placed between the layers of PVC so it’s just 14.5 mil thick. Our liners are environmentally safe and non-toxic. TotalPond’s Pond Skin pond liners have a textured surface to promote positive bacteria growth providing just the right foundation for an environmentally balanced habitat.
- Easy to handle and install
- Ultra-flexible material and extra strong
- UV and puncture resistant
- Inner polyester weave layer allows liner to maintain its integrity even after a puncture
- Limited lifetime guarantee
We believe you should enjoy your fountain both day and night so we designed our 170 GPH Low Water Shut-Off Fountain Pump with a LED Light. Fountain pumps can burn out when water levels drop or run dry and that can easily happen if your fountain is in a windy, sunny, or arid area. This state of the art pump has a 173 gallon pumping capacity and features our patented Low Water Shut-Off smart Technology. It automatically senses when water level drops, and turns itself off. After water is added, the pump will automatically turn itself back on. This pump can produce fountain heights up to 4.1 feet high. Our pump is engineered with many other innovations such as improved energy efficiency and quiet operation technology. It’s easy to set up and has an adjustable water flow control.
- LED light is included
- Long life due to Low Water Shut- Off feature
- LED light built into pump
- Quiet operation
- Energy efficient pump saves money and natural resources
- 1 year limited warranty
- Suction cups hold pump secure when mounted on wet surfaces
- 6 foot power cord and ID tubing adaptor is included with pump
- Make sure to order 3/8 inch and ½ inch tubing
- Non-toxic and safe for fish and plants
- Designed for outdoor use
- Fresh water use only
- This pump and light should not be used in water that is heavily chlorinated or water that has a high pH levels
- Intended for water temperatures between 86F and 41F
- Bring in your fountain pump during cold weather and keep in a warm, dry area
Pond Logic Seasonal Defense is formulated to accelerate the decomposition of leaves, twigs and suspended organics while eliminating pond muck in the cooler spring and autumn months.
- Too Cool For School? Comprised of hardy strains of cool weather beneficial aerobic bacteria and combined with barley for enhanced performance in cooler temperatures, Pond Logic Seasonal Defense is guaranteed to keep your pond balanced, healthy and clear while other pond treatments head south for warmer climates.
- Working Open To Close Using Pond Logic Seasonal Defense in the early spring when opening your pond and the late fall before you close your pond keeps you ahead of the curve on pond management. Seasonal Defense ensures a smoother transition into warmer temperatures where early pond imbalances can cause large pond maintenance headaches.
- The Proof Is In The Packet
Convenient water soluble packets (WSP) make treating your pond a breeze. There’s no need to cut, tear, scoop or pour Pond Logic Seasonal Defense, just throw the packets in your pond and let your water do the rest.
- Fish, Plant & Wildlife Friendly Pond Logic Seasonal Defense is a completely natural product. When used in accordance with label directions Seasonal Defense is completely safe for your fish, plants, pets and pond wildlife.
- When To Use Seasonal Defense: Seasonal Defense should be used in late autumn and early spring. Autumn application should begin when water temperatures fall below 50° Fahrenheit. Spring application should begin at pond startup or just after ice melt and continue until temperatures exceed 50° Fahrenheit.
- How To Use Seasonal Defense: Do not open water soluble packets. Toss water soluble packets directly into your pond. Packets will dissolve when exposed to pond water.
- Up to 1,000 Gallons: 1 Packet
- 1,001 – 2,000 Gallons: 2 Packets
- 2,001 – 3,000 Gallons: 3 Packets
- 3,001 – 4,000 Gallons: 4 Packets
Pond Logic Seasonal Defense Dosage Rates
Effortlessly lift stuck-on debris from your rocks, gravel, liner and streams with Pond Logic Oxy-Lift Defense. Instead of scrubbing and spraying surfaces simply sprinkle on Oxy-Lift Defense and kick back while the work is done for you.
- Instant Results You Can See Pond Logic Oxy-Lift™ Defense goes to work on contact instantly foaming and lifting hard to remove caked on debris. Results can be seen in only 10 minutes and even the hardest debris are rinsed from your pond surfaces in hours leaving you with a clean and attractive pond without all of the scrubbing and power washing.
- Here’s The Scoop Pond Logic Oxy-Lift™ Defense is delivered as a powerful powder. Dosage rates are based on “scoops” which references the included plastic scoop in every Oxy-Lift™ Defense container.
- Fish, Plant & Wildlife Friendly When used in accordance with label directions Pond Logic Oxy-Lift Defense is completely safe for your fish, plants, pets and pond wildlife.
- When To Use Oxy-Lift Defense Oxy-Lift Defense should be used ay time debris accumulate on rocks, streams and waterfalls. Water temperature has no effect on Oxy-Lift Defense.
- How To Use Oxy-Lift Defense Sprinkle Oxy-Lift Defense over affected areas. Oxy-Lift Defense should not be diluted and must come in contact with debris for best results. You may need to shut down waterfalls and/or streams to ensure optimal contact. Wait 10 minutes before restoring flow to treated areas. Allow 24 hours for debris to break free from rocks, gravel and liner surfaces. Debris may be removed by your filtration system or manually using a pond net. Allow 48 hours between consecutive treatments. Do not apply directly to plan foliage.
- Up To 25 Square Feet: 1 Scoop
- 26 – 50 Square Feet: 2 Scoops
- 51 – 100 Square Feet: 4 Scoops
- 101 – 150 Square Feet: 6 Scoops
Pond Logic Oxy-Lift Defense Dosage Rates
Pond Logic Barley Extract Plus combines the natural benefits of barley straw decomposition with the debris reducing power of our beneficial aerobic bacteria to keep pond water clear and free of organic debris and muck without resorting to chemical treatments.
- The Natural Benefits Of Barley In A Fast Acting Formula While you would typically have to wait for barley straw to decompose to yield results, Pond Logic Barley Extract Plus extracts the beneficial components of barley straw decay leaving you with a fast acting barley treatment without the unnecessary mess associated with barley straw.
- Fish, Plant & Wildlife Friendly Pond Logic Barley Straw Extract is a completely natural product. When used in accordance with label directions Barley Straw Extract is completely safe for your fish, plants, pets and pond wildlife.
- When To Apply: Pond Logic Barley Extract Plus is best utilized as a natural solution to removing pond debris without the aid of chemical algaecides. Pond Logic Barley Extract Plus combines the water clarifying benefits of barley straw with beneficial aerobic bacteria to keep your pond clear of debris while eliminating suspended organics and pond muck. For best results apply Pond Logic Barley Extract Plus when water temperatures remain consistently above 50F.
- How To Apply: Add 1 ounce of Pond Logic Barley Extract Plus per 500 gallons of water being treated every week until water is clear. If debris persist double dosage rate until water returns to normal. Thereafter, extend treatments to once every 3 months for maintenance. Pond Logic Barley Extract Plus should be poured near your pump or skimmer box for faster circulation of product.
- 500 Gal.: 1 Oz.
- 1,000Gal.: 2 Oz.
- 1,500Gal.: 3 Oz.
- 2,000 Gal.: 4 Oz.
Pond Logic Barley Extract Plus Dosage Rates:
Pond Balancer Nature’s Defense water-soluble packets will eliminate the need to measure and mix while leaving your pond crystal clear. The new improved formula will not leave any film or residue in your pond. Simply toss in the correct amount of packets for your pond size and watch them dissolve instantly.
How Does It Work? The natural bacteria in this product instantly activates as it hits the water. The bacteria multiply every 20-40 minutes and start digesting the dead organics in the pond.
Fish, Plant & Wildlife Friendly When used in accordance with label directions Pond Logic Nature’s Defense is completely safe for your fish, plants, pets and pond wildlife.
When To Use Nature’s Defense Nature’s Defense works best when water temperatures are above 50° Fahrenheit, although it is still effective in cooler temperatures. Pond Logic Nature’s Defense should be used season-long to keep pond water healthy, clear and balanced.
How To Use Nature’s Defense Do not open packets. Water soluble packets will dissolve when introduced to pond water. Simply toss Nature’s Defense water soluble packets in your pond, filter, or skimmer.
Pond Logic Nature’s Defense Dosage Rates
- Up To 1,000 Gallons: 1 Packet
- 1,001 – 2,000 Gallons: 2 Packets
- 2,001 – 3,000 Gallons: 3 Packets
- 3,001 – 4,000 Gallons: 4 Packets
Pond Logic Clarity Defense binds suspended organic particulate and locks up excess nutrients to keep your pond water clear and polished all season long. As it is not affected by water temperature, Clarity Defense is as effective at assisting beneficial bacteria and improving fish health in the summer as it is in the cooler autumn months.
Beyond Clarity Pond Logic Clarity Defense provides more than just enhanced pond clarity. Added trace minerals promote a healthy fish population while enhancing beneficial aerobic bacteria and locking up free nutrients that throw your pond out of balance.
Here’s The Scoop Pond Logic Clarity Defense is delivered as a powerful powder. Dosage rates are based on “scoops” which references the included plastic scoop in every Clarity Defense container.
Fish, Plant & Wildlife Friendly Pond Logic Clarity Defense is a completely natural product. When used in accordance with label directions Clarity Defense is completely safe for your fish, plants, pets and pond wildlife.
When To Use Clarity Defense Clarity Defense should be used all season long, and may be dosed 2-3 times the recommended dose with no adverse effects. If needed, additional Clarity Defense may be used between regular applications. Water temperature has no effect on Clarity Defense.
How To Use Clarity Defense Apply Clarity Defense directly to pond water. For larger ponds, Clarity Defense may be combined with pond water and poured along the pond’s edge.
- Sinks suspended debris improving water clarity.
- Binds excess nutrients such as phosphates.
- Adds trace minerals to promote fish health.
Pond Logic Clarity Defense Dosage Rates
- Up To 500 Gallons: ½ Scoop
- 501 – 1,000 Gallons: 1 Scoop
- 1,001 – 2,000 Gallons: 2 Scoops
- 2,001 – 3,000 Gallons: 3 Scoops
Eliminate pond muck and sludge that accumulates at the bottom of your pond with Pond Logic Muck Defense. The specially formulated strains of beneficial aerobic bacteria in Muck Defense are designed to quickly digest organic debris like fish waste, leaves, twigs and fish food that accumulate and form pond muck without harming your pond or its inhabitants.
Don’t Let Pond Muck Slip Between The Cracks Pond Logic Muck Defenseis great for removing pond muck from hard to reach places like the gaps between rocks and gravel bottom ponds. By reducing excess nutrients from your pond Pond Logic Muck Defenseeradicates pond odors and helps keep your pond water clear and balanced.
Put It On Our Tab Pond Logic Muck Defense is delivered in a powerful tablet designed to sink to the pond’s bottom, taking the fight to pond muck’s doorstep.
Fish, Plant & Wildlife Friendly Pond Logic Muck Defense is a completely natural product. When used in accordance with label directions Muck Defense is completely safe for your fish, plants, pets and pond wildlife.
When To Use Muck Defense Pond Logic Muck Defense is designed to combat bottom dwelling pond muck that forms along your liner or between the cracks of gravel bottom ponds. Apply Muck Defense whenever water temperatures are above 50° Fahrenheit to eliminate and prevent muck accumulation.
How To Use Muck Defense Muck Defense tablets sink directly to the bottom of your pond to combat pond muck and organic debris. Place Muck Defense tablets in areas with heavy debris for spot control or evenly distribute Muck Defense tablets throughout the pond for complete bottom maintenance. Dosage rates can be doubled in ponds with excessive pond muck.
Pond Logic Muck Defense Dosage Rates
- Up to 50 square feet: 1 Tablet
- 51 – 100 Square Feet: 2 Tablets
- 101 – 150 Square Feet: 3 Tablets
- 151 – 200 Square Feet: 4 Tablets
Eliminate unsightly water foam from the surface of your pond with Pond Logic Defoam.
- Hold The Foam Some things – your morning latte for example – can benefit from a little foam. Your pond however, is best served completely foam free. Pond Logic Defoam quickly eliminates unsightly surface forming foam with results displaying in as little as 5 minutes.
- Let It Flow Pond Logic Defoam is delivered as a powerful concentrated liquid, meaning more active product and less useless filler.
- Fish, Plant & Wildlife Friendly When used in accordance with label directions Pond Logic Defoam is completely safe for your fish, plants, pets and pond wildlife.
- When To Use Defoam Use Defoam to eliminate foam quickly. High levels of undissolved organics in the pond water can cause foaming to occur on the water’s surface. Defoam™ works to eliminate this foam fast.
- How To Use Defoam Apply 1 ounce per 500 gallons of water. If foaming persists five minutes after initial treatment, repeat dosage until foam is gone. To help reduce foaming and improve water quality, a partial water change may be needed. It is recommended to partially drain and refill the pond at least twice a year treating with an initial dose of Defoam.
- 250 Gallons: ½ Ounce
- 500 Gallons: 1 Ounce
- 750 Gallons: 1½ Ounces
- 1,000 Gallons: 2 Ounces
Pond Logic Defoam Dosage Rates
Protect your fish from stress, disease and parasites naturally with Pond Logic® Pond Salt. Pond salt improves the protective slime coat on your fish reducing their susceptibly to stress and disease while high water salinity eliminates parasites. Added electrolytes aid in fish recovery and rebalance in stressful environments.
- Not All Salts are Created Equally Many common salts can be harmful to fish. Pond Logic® Pond Salt is pure evaporated sea salt which is completely fish friendly.
- No Clouding Pond Logic Pond Salt dissolves directly into the water column and will not cause water clouding or murkiness.
- When To Apply: Pond Logic Pond Salt is a great natural tool for relieving fish stress and combating parasites and disease. For best results, use Pond Logic Pond Salt only when fish are exposed to high stress situations or when treating visible symptoms of stress, disease or parasites. If salt is continuously present in your pond parasites may develop a tolerance. Pond Salt does not dissipate from your pond and should be removed by performing partial water changes.
- How To Apply: Pond Logic Pond Salt can be applied directly into your pond and will naturally dissolve and circulate throughout the water column