Agricultural Sprayers & Chemicals
Sonar, the leader in aquatic herbicides, now offers an easy and effective formula that requires no mixing, no special equipment, or even a boat. Now, thanks to Sonar Ready-To-Use (RTU), anyone can take control of aquatic weed management. Simply apply this improved formula from the shoreline and, within weeks, the targeted plants will begin to turn white and wilt away. Recommended for man-made or natural ponds that have limited or no outflow.
No other treatment is more effective against duckweed. Often spread from one body of water to the next by waterfowl and other wildlife, duckweed is one of the most common and most persistent aquatic weeds. And while it may look like algae, it is actually a plant. And because it reproduces so rapidly, your pond can become completely covered in duckweed in just a matter of weeks. Before your pond and its fish population and its recreational uses begin to suffer, treat with Sonar RTU. Its active ingredient, fluridone, targets and controls weeds right down to their roots. And any of the product that is not absorbed by plants is quickly broken down simply by sunlight. Sonar guarantees results. See manufacturer’s label for details.
For best and long-lasting results, apply to your pond at the first sign of weed growth. Application rates may vary, but for a ¼ acre pond with an average depth of 4 feet, one quart of Sonar RTU should be used for the initial treatment. In 21 days, a follow-up application of ½ quart should be applied. Then one more application of ½ quart should be used 42 days after the initial treatment. Sonar RTU-treated water should not be used for irrigating crops, ornamental plants, or established turf for at least 30 days after the final treatment. Similarly, do not use these treated waters for watering seedling grasses, new crops, or other plantings for 60 days following the last application.
- 1 quart container
- 3.8% fluridone
- Easy, ready-to-use formula
- No special equipment needed
- Effective against a verity of aquatic weeds, including duckweed, milfoil, hydrilla, coontail, and lilies
Cannot sell to the following states: California, Connecticut, Maine, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, and WashingtonLearn More
Unwanted brush, trees, and broad leaf weeds can wreak havoc on your fence rows, pastures, and other non-crop areas. Take control of your property with Crossroad® Brush Killer.
Effective control for over 75 species of woody plants, and perennial and annual broad leaf weeds. Many in one application.
For foliage broadcast application, combine with liquid nitrogen fertilizer
Coverage and application timing varies based on type of vegetation to be treated. Follow all label instructions carefully.
For use on non-crop areas such as:
- Fence lines
- Grass pastures
- Conservation reserves
- Non-irrigation ditches
- Industrial sites.
- Grazing areas except for areas with lactating dairy animals.
- Not to be used in water areas with fish and aquatic invertebrates. Drift and runoff potentially hazardous to aquatic organisms.
- Do not apply directly to water, or to surface water areas where surface water is present. Use caution when disposing
- Not intended for inter tidal areas.
- Groundwater contamination may result if chemical is used on permeable soils.
- Groundwater contamination: DO NOT use near cistern or well.
Willowood USA develops, formulates generic agricultural crop protection products. As a manufacturer of high quality products, Willowood provides name-brand alternatives for huge cost savings.
Compare Clethodim 2EC to SELECT (Valent) for the control of grasses in crop areas.
Specially formulated to control a wide range of annual and perennial grasses in peanuts, cotton, soybeans, sugarbeets, potatoes, sunflowers, and many other crops. Improves Roundup Ready® corn & soybean rotations by controlling volunteer Roundup Ready® corn flushes in Roundup Ready soybeans.
- Apply to emerged, actively growing grasses according to label instructions.
- Do not apply to grass plants affected by insufficient moisture, hot or cold temperatures, or to grass plants exceeding recommended growth stages, as these conditions can reduce effectiveness.
- Do not apply less than 1 hour before expected rainfall.
- A second application may be needed in arid regions.
- Rates vary from 3 to 16 oz per acre depending on plant and conditions. Minimum time between applications generally 14 days.
- Follow all label guidelines, instructions and warnings.
- Wear protective clothing and gear when handling.
- Use caution not to allow product to contact people directly or through drift spray.
- Not to be applied directly to water, areas with surface water, or to intertidal areas below the mean high water mark, areas where runoff is likely to occur.
- Do not apply where conditions favor drift from treated areas.
- Do not contaminate water when disposing of equipment wash water or rinsate.
Active ingredient: Clethodim (26.4%)Learn More
A lake dye registered by E.P.A. for control of aquatic plant growth. Aquashade is a unique blend of blue and yellow dyes specifically designed to screen or shade portions of the sunlight spectrum required by underwater plant and algae growth. This shading inhibits photosynthesis in young, bottom growth suppressing growth and development of nuisance conditions. Aquashade can be used in place of, or as a companion to registered aquatic herbicides and algaecides in managing aquatic nuisance growth. For best results, apply before growing season starts, or when growth is on the bottom. Application rate: 1 gallon per 4 acre feet of water.Learn More
$84.99Me-Too-Lachlor™ II is a selective herbicide recommended as a preplant surface-applied, preplant incorporated, or preemergence treatment in water or fluid fertilizer for control of most annual grasses and certain broadleaf weeds in Field Corn, Sweet Corn, and Popcorn. Contains a safener for corn, may be mixed with water or liquid fertilizer. Application rate is 1.5-2 pints per acre.
A Generic replacement for Dual II Magnum Herbicide. Learn More
Pramitol is a bare-ground, non-selective herbicide for total vegetation control in non-crop areas.
Widely used by commercial and industrial applicators to control of vegetation in the following areas:
- Around buildings, storage areas, fuel tanks, recreational areas, lumberyards, pipelines, etc.
- Paved areas such as airports, highway medians, railroads, right of ways, etc.
In optimum conditions, Pramitol 25E will inhibit growth of vegetation for up to a year or more.
Effective on hard to control weeds such as Johnson grass and bindweed.
- Follow all label guidelines, instructions, and warnings.
- 1 Gallon treats up to 10,000 sq. ft.
- Use protective clothing and gear when handling.
- Apply before weed emergence, or up to 3 months after.
- Application rates vary from 4 to 10 gallons per acre depending on soil type, the weeds present and stage of growth, and climatic conditions. Higher application rates are intended for use on heavier soils, where weed growth is heavy, or areas with high rainfall.
- Higher rates are also applicable when longer residual control is desired, such as regions with a long growing season.
- Pramitol 25E is most effective when moved to root system. Effectiveness is dependent on rainfall to move it to the roots. Arid soil conditions and lack of sufficient rainfall can result in reduced effectiveness.
- Toxic to fish and terrestrial invertebrates.
- Do not apply directly to water, areas where surface water is present, or intertidal areas lower than the high water mark.
- Do not contaminate irrigation water or water used for domestic purposes.
- Do not contaminate water when disposing of equipment rinsate and wash waters.
- Do not pour, spill, use or store near heat or open flame.
- Apply only as specified on this label.
- Prometon: 2,4-bis(isopropylamino)-methoxy-s-triazine (25.0%)
- Inert ingredients (75%)
This product is restricted from being used in the CA,HI, and AKLearn More
This product must ship UPS Ground or Freight and cannot be expedited.
Aquatic weeds, whether floating, submerged, or emergent, can quickly become overgrown in any pond, lake, reservoir, or even drainage ditch. At the first signs of weed growth, turn to fast-acting Reward. The broadest-spectrum formula available, Reward is particularly effective against duckweed, pondweeds, naiads, water milfoil, and coontail. Upon application, this contact herbicide is absorbed into plants in a mater of minutes. Not only does this immediately start the treatment process, but it also ensures that the concentrate quickly dissipates from the water, thus posing minimal risk to the surrounding environment and wildlife. When using Reward, you can be confident that you will not be contaminating groundwater or increasing toxicity levels in your pond’s fish species.
Because it is a contact herbicide, it is most effective when applied to active growth. When treating duckweed, using in conjunction with a non-ionic surfactant is recommended. Reward’s potent concentrated formula means low use rates. Application rates vary from 1 to 2 gallons per surface acre depending upon water depth and type of weed being treated.
Best of all, there are minimal water restrictions following treatment. Following the application of Reward, user should wait 1 day for livestock consumption, 1-3 days for human consumption, 5 days for irrigating food crops, and 1-3 days for other irrigation purposes. See manufacturer’s label for specifics.
- 1 gallon container
- 37.3% Diquat dibromide
- Non-selective concentrate
- Effective against various aquatic weeds, including duckweed, pondweeds, naiads, water milfoil, and coontail
- Contact herbicide; for best results, apply to active plants
Cannot sell to the following states: AK, CA, CT, MI, HI, ME, NJ, NY, PR, WA
We are unable to ship this item outside of the US.Learn More
Control those nuisance blue green algae species that has invaded your pond and once again you can enjoy the aquatic habitat that you created and meant to have.
Phycomycin SCP is an active 85% form of Sodium Carbonate Peroxyhydrate provided in an easy to distribute granular form. Dilute in a bucket of water, following the easy to use instructions, at a dosage rate of 3lbs to 100lbs per acre foot of water for control of that debilitating algae. Clear out that fountain and those lines once and for all so you can once again hear the sound of smooth, peaceful water. Target those blue green algae particles that clouds and darken your water making it impossible to see your aquatic plants and fish. Speaking of fish, this product is safe for all species, especially those that are copper sensitive.
Phycomycin SCP is safe for use in aquaculture, drinking water reservoirs, ponds, canals and lakes.
- 100% soluble granules in water
- Peroxide Based
- Targets Blue Green Algae
- Safe for Copper sensitive species of Fish and Plants
- Certified by the (NSF) National Sanitation Foundation for use in drinking water
Due to UPS Ground shipping policy, this must ship via freight LTL shipping.Learn More
Algae can quickly become a major problem for any pond or lake. Not only can it be an eyesore, it can also be detrimental to the health of your water and those who use it. In the United States, algae blooms are the primarily cause of fish kills. Algae can also damage water crafts and boating equipment. If your pond or lake is being overrun with chara, coontail, naiads, hydrilla, mil-foil, star grass, pond weeds, or other algae species, turn to concentrated Hydrothol Granular 191. This easy-to-use formula is also effective for many varieties of lake shore weeds. For over 30 years, Hydrothol has been one of the most trusted and widely-used herbicides/algaecides in America. In fact, it is the only registered organic broad spectrum aquatic algaecide available.
Fast-acting and effective even in slow-moving water, Hydrothol is a versatile choice. And because it will not bind to dissolved sediment, it can even be used in muddy sections of ponds and lakes. It is the premier choice for spot or marginal treatments. Use Hydrothol to clear paths in irrigational or drainage systems. Prepare your waterway for swimmers, skiers, or fishermen.
Feel comfortable knowing Hydrothol is the environmental choice. This granular dissipates quickly and does not bio-accumulate in the hydrosoil or fish. Therefore, when properly used, it will not adversely affect your pond or lake or cause toxicity in fish.
Following treatment, restrict domestic and livestock water usage from 7 - 25 days depending on application. To avoid trapping fish in the treated area, it is best to apply the granular outward from the shoreline or in strips. Apply with a spreader or scoop. See product label for proper application information.
- 20 lb. Re-sealable Bag
- Useful against a wide variety of aquatic algae and weeds
- Application rates: 3 to 136 lbs. per acre ft. of water
- Spot treatment rate: 12 lbs. per 1,000 sq. ft. with avg depth of 4 ft.
- Qualified commercial applicators recommended for large applications