Agricultural Sprayers & Chemicals
Water gardeners appreciate natural beauty and often request eco-friendly approaches for their backyard ponds. We are delighted to offer many new and affordable green products. Our Pressurized Biological Filter and our Pressurized Biological Filter with UV Clarifier uses green coarse and fine filter. Both of these filter pads usually need to be changed once a year. Our Replacement Pads Pack includes both types of pads; the coarse black pad that collects large debris from your pond and the fine blue filter pad that picks up the smaller particles.
- Twin packs
- Easy to use
Restore pond clarity, water quality and pond balance with Pond Logic Liquid Clear. Liquid Clear contains specialized strains of beneficial aerobic bacteria chosen to reduce organic debris, seed biological filters and quickly rebalance a pond’s ecosystem.
- Clean, Clear, Healthy & Balanced Water clarity issues and water imbalances are commonly caused by an abundance of organic debris brought on my fish waste, excess fish food and plant decay. The beneficial aerobic bacteria in Pond Logic Liquid Clear quickly go to work to consume organic debris that cause cloudy water, muck accumulation, foul pond odors and imbalanced pond water with high ammonia, phosphate and nitrates.
- Fish, Plant & Wildlife Friendly Pond Logic Liquid Clear is a completely natural product. When used in accordance with label directions LiquidClear™ is completely safe for your fish, plants, pets and pond wildlife.
- When To Apply: Pond Logic Liquid Clear can be applied to ponds exhibiting cloudy water caused by suspended organic debris or can be used to seed new or recently cleaned biological filtration media and fresh pond water after water changes. Regular use of Pond Logic Liquid Clear promotes a healthy and balanced water column while reducing the accumulation of pond muck, suspended organics and foul orders. For best results only apply Pond Logic Liquid Clear when water temperatures are consistently above 50°F.
- How To Apply: Shake Pond Logic Liquid Clear well before application. Add 1 ounce of Pond Logic Liquid Clear per 125 gallons of water being treated every two weeks to maintain clean and healthy water. Pond Logic Liquid Clear should be poured near your pump or skimmer box for faster circulation of product.
- 500 Gallons: 4 Oz.
- 1,000 Gallons: 8 Oz.
- ,500 Gallons: 12 Oz.
- 2,000 Gallons: 16 Oz.
Pond Logic Liquid Clear Dosage Rates:
Effortlessly lift stuck-on debris from your rocks, gravel, liner and streams with Pond Logic Oxy-Lift Defense. Instead of scrubbing and spraying surfaces simply sprinkle on Oxy-Lift Defense and kick back while the work is done for you.
- Instant Results You Can See Pond Logic Oxy-Lift™ Defense goes to work on contact instantly foaming and lifting hard to remove caked on debris. Results can be seen in only 10 minutes and even the hardest debris are rinsed from your pond surfaces in hours leaving you with a clean and attractive pond without all of the scrubbing and power washing.
- Here’s The Scoop Pond Logic Oxy-Lift™ Defense is delivered as a powerful powder. Dosage rates are based on “scoops” which references the included plastic scoop in every Oxy-Lift™ Defense container.
- Fish, Plant & Wildlife Friendly When used in accordance with label directions Pond Logic Oxy-Lift Defense is completely safe for your fish, plants, pets and pond wildlife.
- When To Use Oxy-Lift Defense Oxy-Lift Defense should be used ay time debris accumulate on rocks, streams and waterfalls. Water temperature has no effect on Oxy-Lift Defense.
- How To Use Oxy-Lift Defense Sprinkle Oxy-Lift Defense over affected areas. Oxy-Lift Defense should not be diluted and must come in contact with debris for best results. You may need to shut down waterfalls and/or streams to ensure optimal contact. Wait 10 minutes before restoring flow to treated areas. Allow 24 hours for debris to break free from rocks, gravel and liner surfaces. Debris may be removed by your filtration system or manually using a pond net. Allow 48 hours between consecutive treatments. Do not apply directly to plan foliage.
- Up To 25 Square Feet: 1 Scoop
- 26 – 50 Square Feet: 2 Scoops
- 51 – 100 Square Feet: 4 Scoops
- 101 – 150 Square Feet: 6 Scoops
Pond Logic Oxy-Lift Defense Dosage Rates
A healthy vibrant pond begins with the water. It’s important to treat your pond water the first time you fill it and each time you change the water. Use a water treatment that removes harmful toxins so a balanced environment can be established. Our Chlorine Remover is specially formulated for ponds and fountains. It instantly removes chlorine and chloramines and detoxifies heavy metals that are commonly found in tap water. We also recommend adding Chlorine Remover when you add new fish to the pond because it replenishes the natural coating and reduces stress that may occur when fish are introduced to a new environment.
- Removes chlorine and chloramines
- Detoxifies tap water
- Prepares pond water for new fish
There are two kinds of water gardeners; those who sweat and struggle and still have cloudy water and those who relax and entertain around a sparkling clean and clear pond. The secret to trouble free water gardening can be found in a 16oz bottle. Our Water Clarifier solution draws sediment particles and dirt together until they are heavy enough to fall to the bottom of the pond of be processed through the filter. Our Water Clarifier is non-toxic and safe for ponds with ornamental fish.
- Quickly cleans cloudy water
- Removes small particles and dirt from the water’s surface
This gleaming blue water creates a picturesque pond but it’s more than just a decorative extra; it is genuine protection for the ornamental fish that swim and grown under the surface! Did you know that mammals like raccoons and cats fish in garden ponds? Ornamental fish can also become victims of predatory birds like cranes and herons that can kill or injure the fish. They can also spread diseases and contaminate the water. Pond Blue colors the water a rich shade of blue that we can see through but birds and animals can’t, so they are less likely to feed from your pond. The blue coloring also helps shield fish from harmful UV exposure that can adversely affect the health of your fish. It also enhances the scenery and protects your pond’s healthy balance.
- Adds beauty to your pond
- Discourages predatory animals from entering your pond area
- Protects your ornamental fish
Control pond muck the natural way with Nutri-Sorb. Specially formulated with naturally occurring bacteria which augment the existing bacteria in your pond that reduce organic pond sediment.
Nutri-sorb is a specific blend of gram-negative bacteria (below) which aids in the production of enzymes that digest mucky material such as grass clippings, leaf litter, dead algae cells and plant matter, and other organic elements of pond sediment.
Gram-negative bacteria are known for their tenacity, and are very active compared to gram-positive bacteria. This results is an effective and potent enzyme production.
Biological products such as Nutri-sorb do not kill aquatic plants. Nutri-sorb helps to restore the natural balance by allowing enzymes to degrade organic materials and naturally reduce nutrients needed for plant growth.
NUTRI-SORB’s bacteria produce the following enzymes: Amylase, Cellulase, Keratinase, Ligninase, Lipase, Pectinase, Protease, and Xylanase.
- Concentration: 5 billion CFU/gram
- 25 lb pail treats 8.3 surface acres at 3 pounds per acre (standard start-up application rate).
- Dosage varies depending on density and application type.
- Follow all label guidelines and warnings.
- No water restrictions when used at label rates.
DUE TO GOVERNMENTAL REGULATION, WE DO NOT SHIP THESE PRODUCTS TO THE FOLLOWING STATES: CA, CT, ME, NY, NJ, OR, and WA.Learn More
$16.97Pond Logic InstaFix is delivered as a powerful concentrated liquid, meaning more active product and less useless filler.
- Fish, Plant & Wildlife Friendly When used in accordance with label directions Pond Logic InstaFix is completely safe for your fish, plants, pets and pond wildlife.
- When To Use InstaFix Over time your pond’s water can become discolored and debris can form on rocks and liner. InstaFix works in as little as 48 hours to clear water discoloration as well as debris.
- How To Use Instafix Use 1 ounce per 375 gallons of pond water. Dilute the proper dosage in a bucket of water and pour the mixture evenly around the edges of your pond. Do not use more than the recommended dose. You may apply proper dosed treatments, if needed, every three days until desired results are achieved. For best results, remove excess debris prior to treatment.
Pond Logic InstaFix Dosage Rates
- 375 Gallons: 1 Ounce
- 500 Gallons: 1½ Ounce
- 750 Gallons: 2 Ounces
- 1,000 Gallons: 3 Ounces
Eliminate accumulated debris and discolored water from your decorative fountain or water feature with Pond Logic FeatureFix.
- The Results Are Clear As they typically hold less water than large ponds, decorative fountains and water features tend to suffer from accumulated debris and water discoloration when exposed to the elements. Pond Logic FeatureFix quickly remedies unsightly debris to keep your feature stunningly clear.
- Fast Acting Formula Water treated with Pond Logic FeatureFix will clear within 48 hours of application. Treatments may be repeated every 3 days for persistent debris.
- Let It FLow Pond Logic FeatureFix is delivered as a powerful concentrated liquid, meaning more active product and less useless filler.
- Fish, Plant & Wildlife Friendly When used in accordance with label directions Pond Logic FeatureFix is completely safe for your plants, pets and pond wildlife. Do not use FeatureFix in decorative water features that contain fish or snails.
- When To Use FeatureFix FeatureFix instantly clears water in statuary fountains, birdbaths and pondless waterfalls. Over time your water features can become discolored and debris can form. FeatureFix works in as little as 48 hours to clear water discoloration as well as debris. Use with FeatureClear™ for best results.
- How To Use FeatureFix Use ½ ounce per 50 gallons. Repeat treatments, if needed, every three days until desired results. For best results, remove excess debris prior to treatment. Do not use in water that contains fish, invertebrates or crustaceans such as crabs, shrimp or crayfish. Water treated is safe for all other wildlife and plants.
- 50 Gallons: ½ Ounce
- 100 Gallons: 1 Ounce
- 150 Gallons: 1½ Ounces
- 200 Gallons: 2 Ounces
Pond Logic FeatureFix Dosage Rates