Agricultural Sprayers & Chemicals
Hum-AC™ 820 is a general-purpose non-ionic surfactant and Humectant of the Alkylpolyethoxyethanol type surface active agents. It can be used with most insecticides, fungicides, herbicides, acaricides, defoliants, desiccants, and wettable powders to improve performance of the active spray ingredient by giving them more uniform distribution and better wetting of the plant surface.
Functions and Benefits
- A high quality general-purpose Humectant and non-ionic surface active agent blend containing an 80% surfactant load.
- Designed for use with a broad range of pesticides where the addition of a high quality non-ionic surfactant is recommended.
- Promotes spray moisture retention to make application of active ingredient(s) more available for plant uptake.
- Contains anti-foaming agents to speed load time.
- Excellent wetting and spreading characteristics allow better pesticide performance.
- Hum-AC 820 can be used anywhere a high quality surfactant may aid in the effectiveness of the pesticide.
Cut Vine & Stump Killer kills over 60 types of trees, brush and woody vines and prevents the resprouting of stumps. It can be used around homes, fences and walkways and is safe to grass.Learn More
The Tomato Maker™ 4-2-6 is an insurance policy for robust, delicious tomatoes. A revolutionary natural-based fertilizer with just the right combination of nutrients. Fortified with iron, magnesium & slow release calcium that will prevent and correct deficiencies responsible for blossom end rot. Ideal for use from seedling stage to harvest. Nutrients are in a fine powder rather than granules for greater surface area and more active particles per square inch, resulting in more complete feeding and robust plants and crop. The 3 lb. re-sealable bag will treat 6 tomato plants from planting all the way to harvest. Tomato Maker™ can be used on other fruits and vegetables too!Learn More
- Kills all types of weeds & grass
Where to use:
- On patios, walkways & driveways
- Flowerbeds & vegetable gardens
- Around shrubs & trees
- Along fences & foundations
- Other areas in your yard
- Edging around lawns
- In large areas: for lawn replacement/renovation and for garden plot preparation
Accu-Pour measuring pitchers feature durable construction made from a food grade polypropylene that has a steep resistance to a variety of chemicals. Our elevated graduations in both US fl. oz and metric help confirm precise measuring and have been debossed black to be more easily read. Our unique handle gives user comfort, even with a gloved hand. This open handle also grants pitchers to be shipped and stored in much less space.
These pitchers have excellent pouring control. They provide entire control from a fine trickle to a fast pour.
64 oz.Learn More
Kills both lawn weeds PLUS Crabgrass without harming the lawn
Kills over 200 of the most common broadleaf weeds, such as Dandelions and Clover
- PLUS controls grassy weeds like Crabgrass
- Won’t harm lawns when applied as directed
- Rainproof in 1 hour
- Provides increased effectiveness of insecticide & fungicide sprays
- Disperses spray droplets for a more even coverage of leaf surfaces
- Increases residual activity of sprays by resisting wash-off
Not for registered use in Arkansas, California or Washington.Learn More
Use Blossom-End Rot Spray to correct blossom-end rot in tomatoes, cucumbers, melons and peppers. It controls the cause of the problem, not the symptom, while supplying needed soluble calcium to plants.
Blossom-End Rot Spray is compatible with many other insecticides and fungicides.Learn More
Fome-Kil® is an anti-foaming agent used as an additive to control the foaming of various agricultural chemicals.
Functions and Benefits
- Especially beneficial in controlling the foaming action of wetting agents, herbicides, and pesticides in water-base solutions and emulsions.
- Can be applied directly to spray solutions in a pre-mix application or added while a tank is being filled to control foam formation or to control existing foam.
- Agitation will aid dispersion.
How it works:It decomposes the wood of the tree stump, leaving it porous right down to the root tips. After 4-6 weeks, kerosene is poured onto the stump and the stump is ignited. The stump and the roots will burn a low, smoldering flame, not a big jumping flame. See the label for more specific directions on smaller or larger stumps
Not Registered for use in Arkansas.Learn More