Agricultural Sprayers & Chemicals
Vegetation is essential for maintaining thriving pond ecosystems. Aquatic vegetation provides oxygen, food, and habitat for wildlife. Their root systems are vital to stabilizing sediment layers. However, it doesn’t take long for these benefits to be counteracted by the overgrowth of problematic and invasive species of pond weeds. Bladderwort, elodea, hydrilla, water milfoil, paragrass, and naiads, just to name a few, can all make your pond an eyesore and unusable for recreation. With Sonar Q, you have a fast, effective, and cost-efficient ally.
This pelleted formula is specially designed to be fast-releasing yet long- lasting. And because it is in a pelleted form, you can expect the same results as from a liquid but with better application control with no worry of overspray. In fact, Sonar Q offers better and longer lasting residual treatment than the leading liquids. The unique pellets immediately carry the active ingredient to the base of the plant, where it is most efficient and least likely to be degraded by light.
Sonar Q is especially recommended for ponds with rocky or sandy bottoms. For best results, it is best to apply in the early spring at the first sign of growth. Application rates for Sonar Q pellets vary from 3.2 - 25 pounds per acre for ponds to 4 - 80 pounds per acre for lakes. There are no restrictions on swimming or fishing following treatment. See manufacturer’s label for details.
- 40lb container
- 5% fluridone
- Ready-to-use pelleted formula
- Effective against various aquatic weeds, including elodea, hydrilla, water milfoil, naiads, and paragrass
Cannot be sold to the following states: Alaska, California, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Oregon, Rhode Island, Washington State, VermontLearn More
Want a more Nostalgic look and feel? Our new wooden windmill towers are a masterpiece in design. Manufactured in the U.S. with a light cedar colored pressure treated wood, this windmill will look great for a long time! Assembled height of the windmill and head is 19'.
Ornamental windmill comes with the wooden tower, 73" windmill head, crankshaft and mounting assembly, tail arms and tail fins. Looks great and will impress everyone who sees it!Learn More
The NEW 24 FT Windmill Aeration System includes Air Stone Diffuser and Foot Valve and 100 Ft of 1/2" regular air line.
This is one of the TALLEST windmills on the market! Impressive 24' tower stands over 27 feet tall when fully erected.
The blade diameter on all units is a full 73" in diameter which is the largest windmill head on the market for pond aeration. This allows our units to pump up to 4.5 CFM of air and still turn at low wind speeds due to our windmill heads higher torque. We can also produce up to 30 psi of air allowing these units to aerate ponds or lakes that are 10', 20' or even 30' deep.
This tower will really catch the wind!
The Outdoor Water Solutions “NEW” Wind Driven Aeration System offers:
- New “BalCam” technology minimizes bearing fatigue
- Patent pending new design
- Fast & Easy Assembly
- Manufactured with high quality 18 gauge galvanized steel
- Newly redesigned blades and front dome assembly for better air flow
- Self-governing head to protect the unit in high winds
- New secure locking mechanism that attaches the windmill head to shaft
- Larger check valves and upgraded ½” airline to handle the increased air that is produced
- High Air Output - 3.0-4.5 CFM rating Rated at 30 psi
- Full 5 year warranty on bearing’s and cam’s!
Includes 1/2 hp motor, 175' power cord, mooring stakes, mooring ropes, controller and tornado spray patternLearn More
Want a more Nostalgic look and feel? Our new wooden windmill towers are a masterpiece in design and now you can build the tower yourself! This kit includes a set of instructions for building your own wood windmill tower along with a cut sheet showing exact measuremnts and cuts. It also includes a complete hardware kit with screws, bolts, lag bolts, leg braces and mounting brackets for the windmill head. All you need to purchase is the wood and you're ready to go.
We suggest using pressure treated wood or a wood with natural insect resistance like cedar or redwood in the construction. This tower will give you an assembled height of 19'.
This kit includes the functional compressor with our patent pending BalCam technology and 5 year warranty, OWS Windmill head, 100' of 1/2" poly tubing, and an airstone with backflow valve.
This kit also gives you a Powder Coated Windmill head in your choice of any one or two colors along with a personalized tailfin. Extra accessories include 50' of weighted airline, an airstone housing bucket, and a duck decoy marker.
The blade diameter on all units is a full 73" in diameter which is the largest windmill head on the market for pond aeration. This allows our units to pump up to 4.5 CFM of air and still turn at low wind speeds due to our windmill heads higher torque. We can also produce up to 30 psi of air allowing these units to aerate ponds or lakes that are 10', 20' or even 30' deep. Great for pond aeration, this pond windmill looks great and works even better!Learn More
Imagine activating those childhood memories as you gaze upon a beautiful water fountain, for the first time, spewing those shiny clear droplets into the air as the sunlight bounces off of them casting a rainbow of colors through the sky.
Now you can create those memories again for you and others to enjoy when you install your very over Sanco Industries 1/2 HP 115V Pond Fountain. With a included G.C.F.I, 100 foot submersible fountain cable,this easy to install, pre assembled kit can pump over 4900 gallons of water per hour almost 15 feet into the air and out over 30 feet in diameter. With a minimum operation depth of 5 feet and 3 interchangeable nozzles you can control the rate of flow, power and total operations easily.
By introducing a working, decorative and beautiful fountain into your pond you can prevent stagnant, smelly water, discourage insect breeding (like mosquitos), and aerate the oxygen level in the water providing your fish and aquatic habitat a healthy environment. Now your family and friends can gather by the pond to picnic, cookout, swim and fish as they enjoy those shiny rainbow droplets of color radiating through the air, creating new memories of pleasant times.
- 100 foot Submersible Fountain Cable
- G.F.C.I. Outlet
- 4900 gallons per hour Pump Flow
- 15 foot high Spray
- 30 Foot Diameter Width Spray
- 3 Interchangeable Nozzles
- Pre Assembled for Easy Installation
Want to aerate 24 hours a day but use the wind to help save you money and electricity? This combo packaged is priced at almost $3,300.00 if you purchased each of the three pieces separately, so why not buy the package and save some money?
Our new Aerator Control Box lets you do everything you need in one convenient package! You can combine one of our Windmill Aeration Systems with an AerMaster and a Control Box to do it all.
Our new Aerator Control Box utilizes an air pressure sensor to regulate your aeration needs. If the wind stops blowing, this control box will turn on your electric aeration system. If the wind blows, it shuts off your electric aerator allowing you to save money and electricity.
- Package includes one of our 20' Deluxe Windmills which includes 100' polytubing, 200' weighted airline, 2 airstones with foot valves, 2 airstone housing buckets, 2 duck decoy markers, 1 2-way selector valve and hose connectors.
- Package also includes our AerMaster Electric Aerator and our Aerator Control Box
- Easy to install. Just attach the "T" valve into your windmill airline, plug it in, then plug your electric aerator into the control box.
- 15 second delay to prevent over-cycling.
- You only need one airline running out to your pond. Both the windmill and electric aerator are connected to the same airline saving you money
Thick rubberized self-sinking 3/8" air line to maximize air flow between your aerator and your air diffusers. This product is weighted so that your air line is on the bottom of the pond instead of floating on the top.
- Prevents tangling with fishing line, boat motors, etc.
- For use with all aeration systems
For those pond owners that have an existing tower and are interested in simply the windmill head then we offer the Outdoor Water Solutions ornamental windmill head. This comes with the complete head, blades, functional compressor, tail arms and tail fin. It also includes 100' of airline and 1 airstone diffuser with a backflow valve.Learn More
Sonar AS is a selective systemic aquatic herbicide to control the growth of aquatic vegetation in lakes, reservoirs, fresh water ponds, and drainage canals.
Sonar AS is a 41.7% Fluridone product which inhibits the formation of carotene, degrading the chlorophyll necessary for photosynthesis and plant energy production.
- For best results, apply prior to initial growth or at beginning of active growth.
- Effectiveness reduced in rapidly moving water or conditions which dilute the concentration of Sonar AS. Contact must be maintained for 45 days for effective treatment. Symptoms of affected plants include white and pink foliage growth.
- For a complete list of plants controlled by Sonar AS, see label.
- Follow all label guidelines and warnings.
- Permits may be required prior to use of this product, consult with local water authorities.
- Harmful if absorbed through skin, inhaled, or swallowed.
- Not for use in drinking, fishing, swimming, or water for livestock or pet consumption.
- Not for use in hydroponic farming, or in water for irrigating nursery or greenhouse plants.
- Do not use any type of irrigation system for application.
Also available in pint and quart size.
We are unable to ship this item outside of the US.Learn More