Agricultural Sprayers & Chemicals
Tordon® RTU is a selective herbicide that effectively kills cut stumps. Ready-To-Use ("RTU") formula. No mixing or measuring required, just pour Tordon RTU into the convenient squirt bottle applicator, and start applying.
- Ready to Use
- Controls more than 20 woody species (see below).
- Moves to root system to stop resprouting.
- Blue dye to easily spot treated stumps.
- No-freeze formulation.
- For use year-round.
Woody plants controlled: ailanthus, alder, aspen, birch, cedar, cherry, dogwood, elm, firs, green ash, gum, hawthorn, hickory, hornbeam, maples, oaks, pecan, persimmon, serviceberry, sourwood and sweetbay.
- Follow all label instructions, guidelines, and warnings.
- Wear protective clothing and gear when handling.
- For use in non-crop areas.
- Maximum application rates: Forest site and woody plants - 4 gallons per acre per application no more than once per year. Annual and perennial weeds - 2 gallons per acre per application, no more than 2 times per year.
- Do Not apply: on commercial or residential lawns, near ornamental shrubs and trees.
- Do not rotate crops on treated land unless registed for use with picloram until soil is tested and shown to be picloram free.
- Do Not contaminate water intended for domestic purposes or irrigation.
- Do not apply in a method resulting in contact with persons directly or indirectly.
- See label for spray drift management and other restrictions.
- Picloram: (4-amino-3,5,6-trichloropicolinic acid), triisopropanolamine salt (5.4%)
- 2, 4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic acid, trrsopropanolamine salt (20.9%)
- Ethylene glycol, Isopropanol, Triisopropanolamine, and Proprietary surfactant (73.7%)
Not for sale, use or distribution New York and CaliforniaLearn More
Fastest working Roundup® Concentrate. Kills the toughest weeds and grasses. Absorbs through the leaf and stem only so killing power won't spread to non-target plants through soil. Concentrate dilutes to cover big jobs.One pint makes up to 5 gallons. Rainproof in 30 minutes.Learn More
Accu-Pour measuring pitchers feature durable construction made from a food grade polypropylene that has a steep resistance to a variety of chemicals. Our elevated graduations in both US fl. oz and metric help confirm precise measuring and have been debossed black to be more easily read. Our unique handle gives user comfort, even with a gloved hand. This open handle also grants pitchers to be shipped and stored in much less space.
These pitchers have excellent pouring control. They provide entire control from a fine trickle to a fast pour.
128 oz.Learn More
- .5 gallon
- One application provides solutions for preventative and existing weeds.
- 100% root kill.
- Results in 24 hours.
- Kills over 225 weeds.
Tomato-tone is a premium plant food formulated specifically for growing plump and juicy tomatoes. Tomato-tone's organic composition feeds your plants naturally and will not force rapid growth at the expense of blooms and tomato yield. Tomato-tone's all natural formula contains Bio-tone®, our proprietary blend of beneficial microbes. Bio-tone biologically enhances our natural plant food to ensure superior plant growth.Learn More
- Stops and prevents over 130 diseases including rust, leaf spots, blights, powdery mildew, fruit rots and more (see label)
- For use on vegetables, fruits, roses, flowers, shrubs and trees
Dig a hole twice as wide and the same depth as the root ball so that roots can spread naturally. Remove 1/3 of the soil and replace it with compost, peat moss or humus. Mix 1 cup of Holly-tone into amended soil. Place the plant in the hole so that it sits at the same depth it was previously growing (use soil mark on the trunk as a guide). Fill the hole halfway with amended soil. Pack the soil firmly, soak it with water, and allow it to settle. Finish filling hole leaving the top two inches loose for easy absorption of water. Make slight depression around the plant to help hold water. Add mulch to help conserve water, slow down evaporation, and control weeds. Keep well watered until plant is established.Established Plants
Feed acid-loving plants twice yearly - Spring and Fall. Use half the recommended rate in the Fall application. If the area to be fed is mulched, it is preferable to remove the mulch, feed and then restore the mulch on top of the plant food. If this is not possible, double all recommended feeding rates.Learn More
Garden-tone is an all natural plant food formulated specifically for vegetable gardens. It is safe, long lasting, and will provide the nutrients necessary for vigorous and productive plants. Garden-tone’s all natural formula contains Bio-tone®, our patented blend of beneficial microbes. Bio-tone biologically enhances our natural plant food to ensure superior plant growth.Learn More