Agricultural Sprayers & Chemicals
Fast, effective, and safe.
Cutrine Plus is a concentrated chelated copper algaecide. Chelated copper offers a long-lasting control of a variety of algae species. Less toxic to fish species than traditional copper sulfate. Contains no corrosive sulfates.
Depending on type and pervasiveness of algae, works in as little as 24 hours.
There are no restrictions for use with Cutrine Plus.
Safe and effective in lakes, fish ponds, industrial ponds, portable water reservoirs, irrigation systems, canals, ditches, and laterals.
Not recommended for use with Koi or hybrid Goldfish.
Read and follow all manufacturer's instructions.
Works on surface mats and suspended, bloom-forming algae such as Filamentous Algae, Planktonic Algae, and Chara.Learn More
Depending on conditions, control will last for several weeks to several months.
0.6 gallons treats one acre-foot of water.
Pramitol is a bare-ground, non-selective herbicide for total vegetation control in non-crop areas.
Widely used by commercial and industrial applicators to control of vegetation in the following areas:
- Around buildings, storage areas, fuel tanks, recreational areas, lumberyards, pipelines, etc.
- Paved areas such as airports, highway medians, railroads, right of ways, etc.
In optimum conditions, Pramitol 25E will inhibit growth of vegetation for up to a year or more.
Effective on hard to control weeds such as Johnson grass and bindweed.
- Follow all label guidelines, instructions, and warnings.
- 1 Gallon treats up to 10,000 sq. ft.
- Use protective clothing and gear when handling.
- Apply before weed emergence, or up to 3 months after.
- Application rates vary from 4 to 10 gallons per acre depending on soil type, the weeds present and stage of growth, and climatic conditions. Higher application rates are intended for use on heavier soils, where weed growth is heavy, or areas with high rainfall.
- Higher rates are also applicable when longer residual control is desired, such as regions with a long growing season.
- Pramitol 25E is most effective when moved to root system. Effectiveness is dependent on rainfall to move it to the roots. Arid soil conditions and lack of sufficient rainfall can result in reduced effectiveness.
- Toxic to fish and terrestrial invertebrates.
- Do not apply directly to water, areas where surface water is present, or intertidal areas lower than the high water mark.
- Do not contaminate irrigation water or water used for domestic purposes.
- Do not contaminate water when disposing of equipment rinsate and wash waters.
- Do not pour, spill, use or store near heat or open flame.
- Apply only as specified on this label.
- Prometon: 2,4-bis(isopropylamino)-methoxy-s-triazine (25.0%)
- Inert ingredients (75%)
This product is restricted from being used in the CA,HI, and AK
This product must ship UPS Ground or Freight and cannot be expedited.
Ever heard anyone comment on how beautiful a murky brown pond is? Neither have we.
Crystal Blue, clear water is easy to achieve with Pond Champs Crystal Blue Pond Dye. Proprietary formula is easy to apply and effects last year long with proper application and maintenance.
Clears up muddy ponds by reducing algae, and aids in settling dissolved solids.
To top it off, Crystal Blue is SAFE! This product is 100% safe for humans, swimming, pets, birds, fish, livestock, potable water and irrigation when used at label rates.
- 1 gallon treats ponds 1 surface acre 4 to 6 feet deep (1,500,000 gallons)
- Use additional Crystal Blue if deeper color is desired.
- Pour from container along shore, by spot treatment throughout water, or at water inlet.
- Disperses uniformly throughout water over a 24 hour period, depending on water current and winds.
- Additional treatment may be required based on factors such as rainfall, evaporation, or outflow.
- Follow all label directions, warnings and guidelines.
- Blue #9 (25.9%)
- Surfactant (1%)
- Inactive Ingredients (73.1%)
NOT for use in swimming pools or in streams, rivers, and other bodies of water not in control of the user.Learn More
Gordon Trimec has been a trusted name in lawn care for over 30 years. With that kind of history, they've got this formulation down to an art.
Broad-spectrum formula with 3 active ingredients controls a wide variety of weeds without damaging most lawn grasses (see below). Controls many stubborn weeds such as poison ivy, poison oak, sorrel, and spurge.
- Follow all label guidelines and instructions.
- Mix with water according to label.
- Spray when weeds are actively growing during growing season. For best results, mow before applying.
- Wait 24 hours before watering lawn.
- Rain just after application or drought can reduce effectiveness.
- For new lawns, do not apply until grass has reached 2 inches in height.
- Wait 3 weeks before seeding or planting plugs, springs, or stolons.
- Northern Lawns: 1 gallon of concentrate treats 32,000 sq. ft.
- Southern Lawns: 1 gallon of concentrate treats 64,000 sq. ft.
(For a complete list, see label).
Bedstraw, Black Medic, Buckhorn, Chicory, Chickweed, Clove, Creeping Charlie, Creeping Jenny, Dandelion, Dock, Ground Ivy, Heal-All, Knotweed, Lambsquarters, Lespedeza, Mallow, Morningglory, Oxalis, Peppergrass, Pigweed, Plantain, Poison Ivy, Posion Oak, Purslane, Ragweed, Sheep Sorrel, Sheperdspurse, Speedwell, Spruge, Wild Carrot, Wild Lettuce, Wild Onion, Yarrow and more!
- 2,4-D, dimethylamine salt (7.59%)
- Mecoprop-p, dimethlamine salt (1.83%)
- Dicamba, dimethlyamine salt (0.84%)
- Inert Ingredients (89.74%)
ShoreKlear is a nonselective herbicide that effectively controls the growth of many grasses, weeds, emerged aquatic brush and weeds, and other vegetation. ShoreKlear is absorbed through the leaves and disperses to the stem and roots to effectively kill the entire plant.
This herbicide will not leach or wash to effect nearby vegetation, however overspray will damage plants if contacted. Avoid spraying in windy conditions or with excessive pressure.
Symptoms of effective application appear in about a week or more and include wilting and yellowing of the foliage followed by shoot and root deterioration.
- Burn-down occurs in 2 to 4 weeks.
- Active ingredient: 18% Glyphosate, N-(phosphonomethyl) glycine, in the form of isopropylamine salt.
- Product must be diluted according to label instructions prior to application.
- Dosage rate varies based on plant and conditions. Maximum application is 3.3 gallons per acre-ft.
- Not effective on plants with most or all foliage under water.
- Follow all label guidelines and warnings.
- No general water use restrictions when applied at label rates.
For Product Label: click hereLearn More
Take control of your pasture and offer your grazing animals the best possible nutrients by getting rid of those nasty broadleaf weeds and brush using PBI Gordons’ Pasture Pro Herbicide.
With easy to follow instructions, simple application and fast noticeable results you can kill off those weeds and unwanted vegetation that is sucking all the valuable nutrients and water from your soil, allowing the best possible plants to grow and flourish. Not to mention all the time you will be saving grooming those nasty weeds from your horses manes and tails, cows, goats and sheeps wool.
Great for use on non-cropland, Turf grass, pastures and ranges too.
Finally get rid of those Thistle plants, wild Roses and Mesquite among others! Pasture Pro works on woody, annual and biannual plants as well! There is no waiting period after applications for grazing and non-lactating animals when used alone, but caution advised to read all product MSDS and product labels when mixed with other herbicides.
This item is restricted from being used in the following states:
- Arkansas - Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in your area.
- California - Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the sale and use of this product in your area.
- Louisiana - Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in you area.
- Massachusetts - Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in your area.
- New Jersey - Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in your area.
- New Mexico - Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in your area.
- Texas - Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in your area.
- Vermont - Class B product in Vermont.
Cutrine Plus is a copper complex formulated to control bottom growing algae including Chara, Nitella for an average of 38 days. Quickly sinks to the bottom after application for targeted effectiveness.
For use in farm ponds, fish ponds and hatcheries, potable water reservoirs, fire ponds, golf course water hazards, and lakes. Water from treated lakes and ponds may be used immediately to irrigate ornamental plants, turf, putting greens, and fairways. Formulated to release copper over time and can be used in flowing water.
- 12lb pail treats up to 8,700 square feet.
- Sunlight required for optimal effectiveness.
- Depending on growing season, only 2 to 3 applications per season are required.
- Low corrosion potential in application equipment.
- Not for use in water containing Koi, or goldfish.
- Toxic to trout when water has less than 50ppm carbonate hardness.
- Not intended for garden ponds or small volume.
- Not completely effective against Pithophora and diatoms.
- Follow all label guidelines and warnings.
- Large areas should be treated at 60 pounds per surface acre. For spot treatment, apply directly over impacted area at 1 pound per 720 square feet.
This item is restricted from being used in the following states: CA, CT, ME, NJ, NY, OR, WALearn More
Reflect on the beauty of your pond and landscape.
Pond Champs Black Out pond dye creates a hi-def mirrored effect in your water feature. Take your pond to the next level and create a professional, stunning look in the clarity and color of your pond or water feature.
To top it off, this product is SAFE! Black Out ingredients are non hazardous under Federal OSHA Hazard criteria when used as directed.
- Creates a beautiful mirrored effect
- Enhances water color
- Improves water clarity
- SAFE for humans, swimming, pets, fish, birds, livestock, and irrigation at label rates.
- One gallon treats one surface acre 4-6 feet deep (1,500,000 gallons of water).
- Pour directly from container around shoreline or from a boat, by spot treatment at regular intervals, or at water inlet.
- Disperses and mixes uniformly throughout the body of water over approximately a 24 hour period.
- If deeper color is desired, additional BLACK OUT can be used.
- For best results, apply in early spring and repeat throughout the season for consistent color.
- Frequency of repeat applications depends on outflow, evaporation or rainfall, and desired color.
Follow all label and guidelines.
- C.I. Acid #9
- CI Acid yellow 23
- FD&C Red #40
Black DyeMond will give your pond a rich appearance add provide beautiful reflections. For an even more mystic looking pond, use a 50/50 mix of Nature's Blue and Black DyeMond! One quart treats up to one surface acre 4 to 6 feet deep.
- Provides Beautiful Reflections.
- Safe for people, pets, fish, waterfowl & wildlife.
- Can be used in all water temperatures.
- No water use restrictions.
Nature's Blue is formulated to give your pond a long lasting natural blue color. One quart of super concentrate (S. C.) will treat one surface acre of water 4' to 6' deep. Nature's Blue should be added as needed.
It is important to never let the blue fade for this will give weeds and algae a chance to become established making them difficult to control. In colder climates Nature's Blue should be added just before winter to stop sunlight from penetrating the ice.
Note: One Quart of S.C. is equivalent to regular strength gallons on the market!Learn More