Agricultural Sprayers & Chemicals
Control those nuisance blue green algae species that has invaded your pond and once again you can enjoy the aquatic habitat that you created and meant to have.
Phycomycin SCP is an active 85% form of Sodium Carbonate Peroxyhydrate provided in an easy to distribute granular form. Dilute in a bucket of water, following the easy to use instructions, at a dosage rate of 3lbs to 100lbs per acre foot of water for control of that debilitating algae. Clear out that fountain and those lines once and for all so you can once again hear the sound of smooth, peaceful water. Target those blue green algae particles that clouds and darken your water making it impossible to see your aquatic plants and fish. Speaking of fish, this product is safe for all species, especially those that are copper sensitive.
Phycomycin SCP is safe for use in aquaculture, drinking water reservoirs, ponds, canals and lakes.
- 100% soluble granules in water
- Peroxide Based
- Targets Blue Green Algae
- Safe for Copper sensitive species of Fish and Plants
- Certified by the (NSF) National Sanitation Foundation for use in drinking water
Due to UPS Ground shipping policy, this must ship via freight LTL shipping.Learn More
Like the RoundUp Pro you've come to know and trust, Roundup Pro Max controls a broad spectrum of weeds with virtually no re-growth. With its more concentrated formula, one gallon of ProMax contains the glyphosate acid equivalent of 6 quarts of Roundup Pro. Roundup Pro Max has a unique surfactant system that's more concentrated and gets to the root faster, so you don't have to worry so much about the weather and rain washing the product away.
Use 2 oz. of concentrate per gallon of water for most applications. Brush and Vines will require 5-9 oz. of solution per gallon of water. Please see the label for complete use instructions.Learn More
Roundup PowerMax Herbicide is used for the control of barley, barnyardgrass, beggarweed, bittercress, bluegrass, brome, buttercup, carpetweed, chickweed, cocklebur, crabgrass, fiddleneck, fleabane, foxtail, goosegrass, groundcherry, groundsel, henbit, itchgrass, jimsonweed, johnsongrass, knotweed, kochia, lambsquarters, morninglory, mustard, nightshade, pigweed, ragweed, ryegrass, sandbur, shattercane, smartweed, waterhemp, witchgrass, alfalfa, bentgrass, bermudagrass, cattail, clover, dallisgrass, dandelion, fescue, johnsonggrass, nutsedge, thistle, and many other listed weeds.For the treatment of listed weeds using Roundup PowerMax Herbicide mix at the rate of 0.5 to 9.0 ounces per gallon of water or at 0.8 pints to 7 quarts per 25 gallons depending on application equipment used.Roundup PowerMax Herbicide has a wide variety of listed crops and sites for treatments all with different rates for more specific information on Roundup PowerMax usages refer to the label above.
- If Roundup PowerMax Herbicide is used at the higher rate of use for the control of listed weeds each 2.5 container will treat an estimated 35,000 square feet.
- Roundup PowerMax Herbicide has a shelf life of 36 months if stored in a cool dry environment.
- Roundup PowerMax Herbicide provides immediate results but may take up to several treatments to gain full control of target weeds.
- Glyphosate 48.7%
Work smarter not harder! Most of us already have a long to do list - we need all the help we can get to make things easier around our farms and homes. Clean water is necessary for survival, and keeping that water clear has just become easier.
Cutrine Ultra is a safe to use algaecide to treat blue green algae species such as Filamentous, Planktonic and Chara algae. No wait time is needed before human and animal consumption and with no water restrictions. It is the same copper based formula as the Cutrine Plus but with an addition of a surfactant, penetrant emulsified combination which puts it to work immediately upon contact and being 100% water soluble makes it more effective. It breaks down the plants by prohibiting photosynthesize to take effect with noticeable results in 24 to 48 hours. Use it to treat irrigation systems, pools, ponds, drinking water for both animal and human use, reservoirs, lakes, canals and ditches.
To achieve the best results, wait for a calm, sunny morning. Measure out the required dosage and follow the easy to read directions. Apply a diluted solution using a backpack or tank spray, distributing it easily over your hard to maintain areas. Start it early in the year to stay ahead of the algae growth before it gets out of control, especially during the warm sunny months of the year when algae growth is at its highest. You can expect to see visible results within 24 to 48 hours. Incorporate Cutrine Ultra into a regular maintenance schedule for clean drinking water all year long.
- NO wait time before consumption
- Safe for Human, Stock, Food and Crop Irrigation
- EPA Registered and Certified
- Copper Algaecide for Lasting Control of Filamentous, Chara and Planktonic Algae
- Great for Ponds, Pools, Troughs and Livestock Tanks, Food Crop and Forage Irrigation, Human Drinking Water, Reservoirs and Ditches
- Can Be Broadcasted easily over large areas using a Sprayer or Backpack Tank
Note: Note safe for Koi or Hybrid Gold Fish
Muck Doctor is specifically formulated to consume muck and sludge around beach areas and docks. Muck Doctor contains concentrated yet safe bacteria that get rid of pond muck, dead leaves, odors and other organic material that can hurt the healthy balance of your pond or lake. You and your kids will be able to enjoy the beach area again.
- Safely breaks down muck and dead vegetation
- Super charges naturally occurring bacteria to consume micronutrients for a healthy, clear pond
- 100% safe for humans, fish, livestock, pets, birds, swimming, consumption and irrigation
- 1 box (10 spikes) treats approximately 50 feet of shoreline or 250 square feet.
- Most active in water temps above 60F.
We are committed to creating new and exciting products that make water gardening easier so you and your family can sit back and enjoy the results. Building your ponds foundation just got a lot easier with our medium size Pond Skin Liner. This lightweight and extra strong liner measures 10ft x 13ft. The weight and thickness have been reduced by 30% without compromising the strength and flexibility. Our PVC Liner has a strong polyester weave natural look. The TotalPond clarification process produces an environmentally safe and non-toxic PVC pond liner.
- All sizes of our Pond Skins have a textured surface to promote positive bacteria growth which is important in building a balanced water garden environment.
- Easy to install, they are light and flexible
- Extra strong, UV and puncture resistant
- Liner maintains its integrity even if it’s torn or punctured due to our polyester mesh design
- Limited lifetime guarantee
This lake rake is perfect when chemicals are not an option. Remove dead vegetation (even after a chemical application) before it has a chance to rot and turn into "muck". Remove weeds, algae or even rake beach sand. Attach the removable float to "skim" off surface scum and debris.
- 36" wide head
- Two-piece 11' long powder coated handle
- 20' Extension rope
- Detachable float
- Thick rubberized self-sinking 3/8” air line to maximize air flow between the Windmill air compressor and the air diffusers. Weighted so that your air line is on the bottom of the pond.
- Prevents tangling with fishing line, boat motors, etc.
- For use with all aeration systems.
This 31 Gallon Flex Pond has the form and perks of a molded pond with the adaptability of a pond liner. The easy installation makes for a quick setup!
Dimensions: 44"L X 32"W X 13"Learn More
- 170 GPM Pump-with the ability to go under water
- Square Plant Basket
Our Mechanical & Biological Filter with Pump will clean your backyard pond in an efficient and cost effective way. This eco-friendly filter system includes an energy efficient pump that can process up to 300 gallons of water every hour. The biological filter includes two filter pads and bio balls so you can get started right away. Our filter and pump set also includes a 3 tier fountain nozzle kit with diverter valve so you can enjoy a variety of water displays which aerate the water and adds oxygen back into the pond. All the mechanical pond essentials are together in one box.
- Energy efficient pump
- Quiet operation
- Earth-friendly biological filter
- Nozzle kit included
- Combined set costs less than purchasing filter, pump, and nozzle separately
- Runs on a single cord