Agricultural Sprayers & Chemicals
Tordon® RTU is a selective herbicide that effectively kills cut stumps. Ready-To-Use ("RTU") formula. No mixing or measuring required, just pour Tordon RTU into the convenient squirt bottle applicator, and start applying.
- Ready to Use
- Controls more than 20 woody species (see below).
- Moves to root system to stop resprouting.
- Blue dye to easily spot treated stumps.
- No-freeze formulation.
- For use year-round.
Woody plants controlled: ailanthus, alder, aspen, birch, cedar, cherry, dogwood, elm, firs, green ash, gum, hawthorn, hickory, hornbeam, maples, oaks, pecan, persimmon, serviceberry, sourwood and sweetbay.
- Follow all label instructions, guidelines, and warnings.
- Wear protective clothing and gear when handling.
- For use in non-crop areas.
- Maximum application rates: Forest site and woody plants - 4 gallons per acre per application no more than once per year. Annual and perennial weeds - 2 gallons per acre per application, no more than 2 times per year.
- Do Not apply: on commercial or residential lawns, near ornamental shrubs and trees.
- Do not rotate crops on treated land unless registed for use with picloram until soil is tested and shown to be picloram free.
- Do Not contaminate water intended for domestic purposes or irrigation.
- Do not apply in a method resulting in contact with persons directly or indirectly.
- See label for spray drift management and other restrictions.
- Picloram: (4-amino-3,5,6-trichloropicolinic acid), triisopropanolamine salt (5.4%)
- 2, 4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic acid, trrsopropanolamine salt (20.9%)
- Ethylene glycol, Isopropanol, Triisopropanolamine, and Proprietary surfactant (73.7%)
Not for sale, use or distribution New York and CaliforniaLearn More
Do you have a favorite herbicide that seems to be working well, but you know from your experience that it just needs a little something more? Want to control those cost cutting insects without increasing your budget and while still producing great quality crops?
Try adding DSM Ammonium Sulfate to your mixture as an additional fertilizer in your water soluble agricultural sprays, such as fungicides, herbicides and insecticides. With a special binding function to iron and calcium in the plants cell structure, repeat treatments are few and far between saving you money in fewer applications. It is predominantly operative with Amine 2, 4-D, glufosinate herbicides and glyphosate.
DIRECTIONS for USE:
Continuously agitate the tank water and slowly add the Ammonium Sulfate (8-20lbs per 100 gallons of water), then allow for total and complete dissolution before adding additional herbicides and adjuvants. As with all chemicals please use the proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), Read all information on the Material Data and Safety Sheet and DSM Product Safety Summary.
DSM Ammonium Sulfate is 99.5% ammonium sulfate, 0.5% Water
- Skid: 40 bags
Accu-Pour measuring pitchers feature durable construction made from a food grade polypropylene that has a steep resistance to a variety of chemicals. Our elevated graduations in both US fl. oz and metric help confirm precise measuring and have been debossed black to be more easily read. Our unique handle gives user comfort, even with a gloved hand. This open handle also grants pitchers to be shipped and stored in much less space.
These pitchers have excellent pouring control. They provide entire control from a fine trickle to a fast pour.
128 oz.Learn More
A non-ionic, water soluble, low viscosity, biodegradable wetting agent and activator. Helps break down waxy leaf cuticle for more effective herbicide uptake. Use with Rodeo, Reward, 2,4-D, and other herbicides for spraying emergent vegatation. Mix with algaecides for better control of tough algae species.Learn More
Control insects in your landscaping with Gordon's Dormant Oil Spray Concentrate. This spray oil envelopes, wets, and smothers pests such as scale insects, mites, mealy bugs, juniper scale and certain aphids. This treatment may be applied to fruit and shade trees, flowers, and ornamental plants in late winter or early spring. Mix with water for desired treatment and apply with a garden sprayer or hose end sprayer to branches, limbs, twigs, and trunk. Protect your plants and trees with Gordon's Dormant Oil Spray Concentrate.
- Active Ingredient: Paraffinic Petroleum Oil: 97.00%
- Inert Ingredients: 3.00%
- Bottle Size: 32 fl. oz.
- Yield: up to 4 gallons
- Method of Application: hose-end sprayer or garden sprayer
This item is currently not restricted in any states.
For Product Label: click here
For MSDS Sheet: click hereLearn More
Element should be replaced every 6-12 months depending upon conditions.Learn More
Fastest working Roundup® Concentrate. Kills the toughest weeds and grasses. Absorbs through the leaf and stem only so killing power won't spread to non-target plants through soil. Concentrate dilutes to cover big jobs.One pint makes up to 5 gallons. Rainproof in 30 minutes.Learn More
This is a sturdy 4 gallon bucket which protects the Airstone from mud and debris and keeps Airstone from sinking into the pond bottom ensuring that your pond gets maximum oxygen released into the water. The bucket includes 45' nylon rope that ties the bucket to an Airstone Marker.Learn More
- Stops and prevents over 130 diseases including rust, leaf spots, blights, powdery mildew, fruit rots and more (see label)
- For use on vegetables, fruits, roses, flowers, shrubs and trees
Our Waterfall Foam Sealant is single component polyurethane foam that is applied using an easy-dispense pressurized can. The moisture cured sealant is then placed between the liner and natural rock when you build your waterfall.
The black foam integrates with the landscape and flawlessly becomes part of the water environment. Fill crevices 1/3 full and allow the foam to expand and completely fill the spaces. If the gaps are larger than 3 inches, make sure to wet the substrate before you fill with foam. The Waterfall Foam Sealant takes about five minutes to dry tack-free. You can shape and cut the foam just one hour after it is dispensed. The compound cures in 12 to 24 hours. Leave it untouched until it’s cured, at which time it can be trimmed or sanded. Paint or stain the foam if it is exposed to the sun.Learn More