Agricultural Sprayers & Chemicals
We believe your garden pond should create beauty and serenity in your landscape, not endless hours of frustrating hard work. Experienced water gardeners understand the importance of a professional quality pond pump. Both large and small ponds need to maintain water circulation at all times in order to establish a healthy ecological balance. Our 210 GPH Professional Grade Pond Pump is designed for garden ponds 3 feet by 6 feet or smaller. Our pump can be adjusted to simply move the water or produce a maximum lift of 7.8 feet. We recommend adding a front or back filter and/or a UV clarifier for even better results.
- 1 year limited warranty
- Non-toxic and safe for pond plant and fish
- Durable construction
- 16 foot cord is included with pump
- Fresh water use only
- Use in water temperatures between 41F and 86F
- Never let this model run dry. Pump should remain completely submerged during operation.
- Do not use in heavily chlorinated water or in water that has high pH levels
- Easy to set up and operate
Pond Logic Seasonal Defense is formulated to accelerate the decomposition of leaves, twigs and suspended organics while eliminating pond muck in the cooler spring and autumn months.
- Too Cool For School? Comprised of hardy strains of cool weather beneficial aerobic bacteria and combined with barley for enhanced performance in cooler temperatures, Pond Logic Seasonal Defense is guaranteed to keep your pond balanced, healthy and clear while other pond treatments head south for warmer climates.
- Working Open To Close Using Pond Logic Seasonal Defense in the early spring when opening your pond and the late fall before you close your pond keeps you ahead of the curve on pond management. Seasonal Defense ensures a smoother transition into warmer temperatures where early pond imbalances can cause large pond maintenance headaches.
- The Proof Is In The Packet
Convenient water soluble packets (WSP) make treating your pond a breeze. There’s no need to cut, tear, scoop or pour Pond Logic Seasonal Defense, just throw the packets in your pond and let your water do the rest.
- Fish, Plant & Wildlife Friendly Pond Logic Seasonal Defense is a completely natural product. When used in accordance with label directions Seasonal Defense is completely safe for your fish, plants, pets and pond wildlife.
- When To Use Seasonal Defense: Seasonal Defense should be used in late autumn and early spring. Autumn application should begin when water temperatures fall below 50° Fahrenheit. Spring application should begin at pond startup or just after ice melt and continue until temperatures exceed 50° Fahrenheit.
- How To Use Seasonal Defense: Do not open water soluble packets. Toss water soluble packets directly into your pond. Packets will dissolve when exposed to pond water.
- Up to 1,000 Gallons: 1 Packet
- 1,001 – 2,000 Gallons: 2 Packets
- 2,001 – 3,000 Gallons: 3 Packets
- 3,001 – 4,000 Gallons: 4 Packets
Pond Logic Seasonal Defense Dosage Rates
Restore pond clarity, water quality and pond balance with Pond Logic Liquid Clear. Liquid Clear contains specialized strains of beneficial aerobic bacteria chosen to reduce organic debris, seed biological filters and quickly rebalance a pond’s ecosystem.
- Clean, Clear, Healthy & Balanced Water clarity issues and water imbalances are commonly caused by an abundance of organic debris brought on my fish waste, excess fish food and plant decay. The beneficial aerobic bacteria in Pond Logic Liquid Clear quickly go to work to consume organic debris that cause cloudy water, muck accumulation, foul pond odors and imbalanced pond water with high ammonia, phosphate and nitrates.
- Fish, Plant & Wildlife Friendly Pond Logic Liquid Clear is a completely natural product. When used in accordance with label directions LiquidClear™ is completely safe for your fish, plants, pets and pond wildlife.
- When To Apply: Pond Logic Liquid Clear can be applied to ponds exhibiting cloudy water caused by suspended organic debris or can be used to seed new or recently cleaned biological filtration media and fresh pond water after water changes. Regular use of Pond Logic Liquid Clear promotes a healthy and balanced water column while reducing the accumulation of pond muck, suspended organics and foul orders. For best results only apply Pond Logic Liquid Clear when water temperatures are consistently above 50°F.
- How To Apply: Shake Pond Logic Liquid Clear well before application. Add 1 ounce of Pond Logic Liquid Clear per 125 gallons of water being treated every two weeks to maintain clean and healthy water. Pond Logic Liquid Clear should be poured near your pump or skimmer box for faster circulation of product.
- 500 Gallons: 4 Oz.
- 1,000 Gallons: 8 Oz.
- ,500 Gallons: 12 Oz.
- 2,000 Gallons: 16 Oz.
Pond Logic Liquid Clear Dosage Rates:
Pond Logic Barley Extract Plus combines the natural benefits of barley straw decomposition with the debris reducing power of our beneficial aerobic bacteria to keep pond water clear and free of organic debris and muck without resorting to chemical treatments.
- The Natural Benefits Of Barley In A Fast Acting Formula While you would typically have to wait for barley straw to decompose to yield results, Pond Logic Barley Extract Plus extracts the beneficial components of barley straw decay leaving you with a fast acting barley treatment without the unnecessary mess associated with barley straw.
- Fish, Plant & Wildlife Friendly Pond Logic Barley Straw Extract is a completely natural product. When used in accordance with label directions Barley Straw Extract is completely safe for your fish, plants, pets and pond wildlife.
- When To Apply: Pond Logic Barley Extract Plus is best utilized as a natural solution to removing pond debris without the aid of chemical algaecides. Pond Logic Barley Extract Plus combines the water clarifying benefits of barley straw with beneficial aerobic bacteria to keep your pond clear of debris while eliminating suspended organics and pond muck. For best results apply Pond Logic Barley Extract Plus when water temperatures remain consistently above 50F.
- How To Apply: Add 1 ounce of Pond Logic Barley Extract Plus per 500 gallons of water being treated every week until water is clear. If debris persist double dosage rate until water returns to normal. Thereafter, extend treatments to once every 3 months for maintenance. Pond Logic Barley Extract Plus should be poured near your pump or skimmer box for faster circulation of product.
- 500 Gal.: 1 Oz.
- 1,000Gal.: 2 Oz.
- 1,500Gal.: 3 Oz.
- 2,000 Gal.: 4 Oz.
Pond Logic Barley Extract Plus Dosage Rates:
Pond Balancer Nature’s Defense water-soluble packets will eliminate the need to measure and mix while leaving your pond crystal clear. The new improved formula will not leave any film or residue in your pond. Simply toss in the correct amount of packets for your pond size and watch them dissolve instantly.
How Does It Work? The natural bacteria in this product instantly activates as it hits the water. The bacteria multiply every 20-40 minutes and start digesting the dead organics in the pond.
Fish, Plant & Wildlife Friendly When used in accordance with label directions Pond Logic Nature’s Defense is completely safe for your fish, plants, pets and pond wildlife.
When To Use Nature’s Defense Nature’s Defense works best when water temperatures are above 50° Fahrenheit, although it is still effective in cooler temperatures. Pond Logic Nature’s Defense should be used season-long to keep pond water healthy, clear and balanced.
How To Use Nature’s Defense Do not open packets. Water soluble packets will dissolve when introduced to pond water. Simply toss Nature’s Defense water soluble packets in your pond, filter, or skimmer.
Pond Logic Nature’s Defense Dosage Rates
- Up To 1,000 Gallons: 1 Packet
- 1,001 – 2,000 Gallons: 2 Packets
- 2,001 – 3,000 Gallons: 3 Packets
- 3,001 – 4,000 Gallons: 4 Packets
Pond Logic Clarity Defense binds suspended organic particulate and locks up excess nutrients to keep your pond water clear and polished all season long. As it is not affected by water temperature, Clarity Defense is as effective at assisting beneficial bacteria and improving fish health in the summer as it is in the cooler autumn months.
Beyond Clarity Pond Logic Clarity Defense provides more than just enhanced pond clarity. Added trace minerals promote a healthy fish population while enhancing beneficial aerobic bacteria and locking up free nutrients that throw your pond out of balance.
Here’s The Scoop Pond Logic Clarity Defense is delivered as a powerful powder. Dosage rates are based on “scoops” which references the included plastic scoop in every Clarity Defense container.
Fish, Plant & Wildlife Friendly Pond Logic Clarity Defense is a completely natural product. When used in accordance with label directions Clarity Defense is completely safe for your fish, plants, pets and pond wildlife.
When To Use Clarity Defense Clarity Defense should be used all season long, and may be dosed 2-3 times the recommended dose with no adverse effects. If needed, additional Clarity Defense may be used between regular applications. Water temperature has no effect on Clarity Defense.
How To Use Clarity Defense Apply Clarity Defense directly to pond water. For larger ponds, Clarity Defense may be combined with pond water and poured along the pond’s edge.
- Sinks suspended debris improving water clarity.
- Binds excess nutrients such as phosphates.
- Adds trace minerals to promote fish health.
Pond Logic Clarity Defense Dosage Rates
- Up To 500 Gallons: ½ Scoop
- 501 – 1,000 Gallons: 1 Scoop
- 1,001 – 2,000 Gallons: 2 Scoops
- 2,001 – 3,000 Gallons: 3 Scoops
Eliminate pond muck and sludge that accumulates at the bottom of your pond with Pond Logic Muck Defense. The specially formulated strains of beneficial aerobic bacteria in Muck Defense are designed to quickly digest organic debris like fish waste, leaves, twigs and fish food that accumulate and form pond muck without harming your pond or its inhabitants.
Don’t Let Pond Muck Slip Between The Cracks Pond Logic Muck Defenseis great for removing pond muck from hard to reach places like the gaps between rocks and gravel bottom ponds. By reducing excess nutrients from your pond Pond Logic Muck Defenseeradicates pond odors and helps keep your pond water clear and balanced.
Put It On Our Tab Pond Logic Muck Defense is delivered in a powerful tablet designed to sink to the pond’s bottom, taking the fight to pond muck’s doorstep.
Fish, Plant & Wildlife Friendly Pond Logic Muck Defense is a completely natural product. When used in accordance with label directions Muck Defense is completely safe for your fish, plants, pets and pond wildlife.
When To Use Muck Defense Pond Logic Muck Defense is designed to combat bottom dwelling pond muck that forms along your liner or between the cracks of gravel bottom ponds. Apply Muck Defense whenever water temperatures are above 50° Fahrenheit to eliminate and prevent muck accumulation.
How To Use Muck Defense Muck Defense tablets sink directly to the bottom of your pond to combat pond muck and organic debris. Place Muck Defense tablets in areas with heavy debris for spot control or evenly distribute Muck Defense tablets throughout the pond for complete bottom maintenance. Dosage rates can be doubled in ponds with excessive pond muck.
Pond Logic Muck Defense Dosage Rates
- Up to 50 square feet: 1 Tablet
- 51 – 100 Square Feet: 2 Tablets
- 101 – 150 Square Feet: 3 Tablets
- 151 – 200 Square Feet: 4 Tablets
$49.97Pond Logic InstaFix is delivered as a powerful concentrated liquid, meaning more active product and less useless filler.
- Fish, Plant & Wildlife Friendly When used in accordance with label directions Pond Logic InstaFix is completely safe for your fish, plants, pets and pond wildlife.
- When To Use InstaFix Over time your pond’s water can become discolored and debris can form on rocks and liner. InstaFix works in as little as 48 hours to clear water discoloration as well as debris.
- How To Use Instafix Use 1 ounce per 375 gallons of pond water. Dilute the proper dosage in a bucket of water and pour the mixture evenly around the edges of your pond. Do not use more than the recommended dose. You may apply proper dosed treatments, if needed, every three days until desired results are achieved. For best results, remove excess debris prior to treatment.
Pond Logic InstaFix Dosage Rates
- 375 Gallons: 1 Ounce
- 500 Gallons: 1½ Ounce
- 750 Gallons: 2 Ounces
- 1,000 Gallons: 3 Ounces
Made from a re-usable plastic material, Pond Logic BioBalls are a light-weight ever-lasting biological filtration media. Designed to increase the presence of water-filtering beneficial bacteria, Pond Logic BioBalls maximize the available surface area in your skimmers and filters.
- Make Room! While beneficial bacteria will multiply on their own they will need a place to stay to live and be productive. Pond Logic BioBalls provide that much needed surface area where you need it most, your skimmers and filters. Their light weight and compact design allow BioBalls to be easily moved to and from your pond for cleaning and storage.
- How To Apply Pond Logic BioBalls Pond Logic BioBalls should be placed in a mesh filter media bag for easy removal and cleaning. BioBalls™ can be placed wherever flowing water is present. For best results, we suggest placing Pond Logic BioBalls in your skimmer box or waterfall filter.
- When To Apply Pond Logic BioBalls Pond Logic BioBalls should be used whenever water temperatures are consistantly above 50° Farenheit, when beneficial aerobic bacteria are most active. Pond Logic BioBalls can be removed, cleaned and stored in cooler fall or winter temperatures and re-installed in the spring.
- Dimensions (Each): 1¾ Inch Diameter
- Weight (200 BioBalls): 3 Pounds
- Filter Performance: 200 BioBalls (Per 1,000 Gallons)
Pond Logic Water Conditioner is formulated to neutralize the components of tap water that are harmful to your decorative pond fish.
- No Risk, All Reward Every pond benefits from water changes so why should they have to be stressful? Pond Logic Water Conditioner eliminates the risk of fish kills due to tap water additives by neutralizing chlorine, chloramines and heavy metals that are harmful to your fish.
- Let It Flow Pond Logic Water Conditioner is delivered as a powerful concentrated liquid, meaning more active product and less useless filler.
- Fish, Plant & Wildlife Friendly Pond Logic When used in accordance with label directions Pond Logic Water Conditioner is completely safe for your fish, plants, pets and pond wildlife.
- How To Use Water Conditioner: Use 1 ounce per 500 gallons. Pour directly into pond water either during or after water has been added.
- When To Use Water Conditioner: Use when preparing a new pond, performing water changes or anytime water is added to the pond. Water Conditioner removes chlorine while destroying chloramines and detoxifying heavy metals (including copper) in tap water.
- 250 Gallons: ½ Ounce
- 500 Gallons: 1 Ounce
- 750 Gallons: 1½ Ounces
- 1,000 Gallons: 2 Ounces
Pond Logic Water Conditioner Dosage Rates: