Agricultural Sprayers & Chemicals
Enhance penetration and provide a well uniformed spray deposit on your crops by incorporating Drexel Bean Oil into your broad range pesticides and herbicides. With a 60% Soybean Oil base and a special anti-foam formula, when Drexel Bean Oil is added to your spray tank it will improve pesticide application.
Bean Oil can be used at a much lower rate than traditional crop oils which ends in decreased inventorie waste and provides for less handling time. Apply this product using any type of pesticide equipment according to pesticide labels such as aerial application and low and high volume ground following the easy to read instructions.
Use Bean Oil on crops such as Potatoes, Cotton, Citrus, Corn, Soybeans, Sugarcane and Rice etc…for a full list view the product manual listed below. Use it in Utility and Road Side right of Ways, Non Crop Applications, Municipal, Forestry Site Preps and Ditch banks.
As with any chemical usage, please use Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and review all Label Information, carefully following the directions for proper use.Learn More
Concentrated formula contains more Trimec for quicker knockdown of lawn weeds. When used as directed, will not damage most lawn grasses including bermudagrass, zoysiagrass, Kentucky bluegrass, fescue, and perennial ryegrass. 1 gallon covers up to 3.5 acres. Gallon concentrate.
NOTE: Due to state regulations, we cannot ship this item to Massachusetts, California, Arkansas, Louisianna, New Jersey, New Mexico and Texas. This product is not registered in Arkansas.Learn More
A 15-0-0 combination liquid fertilizer and weed control product that is great for pull-behind sprayers. Liquid Weed & Feed provides up to one full acre of coverage per 2.5 gallon jug!
This product is restricted from being used in the following states:
- Louisiana - Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in your area.
- Texas - Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in your area.
- Vermont - Class B product in Vermont
- Washington - Note: This product is Restricted in Eastern Washington State. Please contact Washington state authorities for information on Licensing, Sale, and Use of this product in these areas.
- Arkansas - This product is not Registered in your State.
Malathion 5EC is an insecticide and miticide used for the control of pests on a broad range of crops.
Functions and Benefits
- This product contains 5 pounds of Malathion per gallon at 68° F.
- Labeled for a broad range of crops and a wide variety of insects.
- Best results are obtained with uniform coverage.Learn More
The hosing is designed to move with the turn of the Windmill. The Aeration systems can be placed up to 1000 from the pond when connected by an Air Line.Learn More
Pond muck can ruin the look of your water feature, and damage the eco-system of your pond. Restore the natural balance in your pond eco-system with Aqua-Prep.
Biodegradable and non-toxic solution is environmentally safe. Aqua-prep is a unique blend of proteins from yeast fermentation blended with surfactants for increased dispersion.
Works with the bacteria naturally occurring in your pond that feed on the organic pond sediment. By breaking down pollutants, such as oils, proteins, polysaccharides, and fats, Aqua-prep makes the organic sediment in your pond more easily consumed by the bacteria. This results in decreased "muck" and a naturally restored eco-system.
- Mix with algaecide or herbicide as needed.
- Follow all guidelines and warnings on label.
- Dosing and application detailed instructions on label.
- Initial application at a rate of 0.5 gallons per acre-ft.
- One gallon treats 2 acre-ft for initial application. See label for maintenance application rate.
NOTE: Read and follow all local, state and federal regulations pertaining to the use and application of these products before ordering. DUE TO GOVERNMENTAL REGULATION, WE DO NOT SHIP THESE PRODUCTS TO THE FOLLOWING STATES: CA, CT, ME, NY, NJ, OR, and WA.
We are also unable to ship this item outside of the US.Learn More
Tsunami DQ is a non-selective herbicide for both submerged and floating pond weeds. Effective in controlling duckweed, water hyacinth, pondweed, slender leaf pond weed, coontail and other aquatic weeds. Tsunami DQ can be blended with other herbicides for many uses. Tsunami DQ is a diquat dibromide based herbicide.
- Diquat formula kills surface and submerged weeds that are copper resistant.
- Effective in controlling hard to kill weeds like duckweed.
- See Label for Restrictions
- Consists of 37.3% diquat dibromide
- 1-2 gallons per surface acre depending on infestation & type of weed for aquatics.
- Kills Weeds & Grasses & Prevents New Growth For Up To 1 Year
- Use On Driveways, Patios, Walks & Fencerows
- Can Now Be Applied With A Tank Sprayer
Cattails are a very common problem for ponds and lakes. Catt Plex is a glyphosate based herbicide that eliminates shore and emerged pond weeds to the root. It can also be an effective turf solution for controlling over 1000 troublesome grasses and broadleaf weeds.
- Kills cattails, water lilies and other shore/emerged aquatic weeds to the root.
- Works with turf, eliminating unwanted grasses and broadleaf weeds
- 100% safe for humans, fish, livestock, pets, birds, swimming, consumption and irrigation.
- Consists of 53.8% glyphosate
- Mix 2oz per gallon to make 1 1/2 % solution.
- 1 quart bottle
Catt Plex is restricted in the following states and cannot be sold to CT and NJ.Learn More
Catt Plex is not registered for sale in the following states: NY and OR.
Effectively controls most types of algae. Copper sulfate kills algae on contact and is most effective when applied in water 60 or higher. It works by coming in direct contact with algae. Very easy to apply. For best results dissolve Crystal Blue copper sulfate in water and spray it directly onto floating algae mats or on the water surface directly above submerged algae. Very economical. For algae control use 2.5 lb. to 4 lb. per acre-foot of water.Learn More