Agricultural Sprayers & Chemicals
If you own a body of water, you know that aggressive aquatic weeds can quickly become troublesome. Watershield, coontail, spatterdock, stargrass, water lilies, and especially the invasive Eurasian water milfoil all contribute to clogged intakes, flooding problems, and stagnant mats. Such overgrown vegetation can also rob the water of oxygen and increase sedimentation rates.
With Navigate, you have a strong ally. This granular aquatic herbicide targets and destroys some of the most persistent water weeds. Works as both a herbicide and a growth regulator for coontail, spatterdock, and milfoil. Helps suppress other species of difficult aquatic plants, including yellow water lily and bladderwort. The formula’s heat-treated attaclay granules not only decompose slowly to provide extended control, they also sink quickly to get right to the root of the problem.
Navigate Granular Herbicide should not be used in domestic or livestock water supplies. Nor should this product be used in water sources for agricultural sprays or irrigation systems. Application rates vary. One-hundred pounds per acre is recommended for treating milfoil. A maximum of 200 pounds per acre is recommended for resistant plants such as watershield and spatterdock. For best results, use in the spring and early summer. A second application may be necessary in areas of heavy regrowth or for sections that border untreated areas.
- 50 lb. bag
- 2,4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic acid, dimethylamine salt 46.8%
- Herbicide and growth regulator for coontail, spatterdock, and milfoil
- Helps suppress other species, including water lilies and bladderwort
- Gradual release formula
Bacti-Klear is a natural, multitasking pond treatment. This unique formulation of sludge digesting bacteria and enzymes are designed to decrease organic sediment, reduce odors caused by muck, and improve water clarity!
Restore the natural balance in your lake or pond with this biological treatment. Does not kill aquatic plants when applied as instructed. Bacti-Klear is safe for fish and wildlife, and does not contain pathogenic bacteria.
- There are no water use restrictions when used at label rates.
- Safe for use in ponds, lakes, irrigation tanks, and water hazards.
- Granular formulation ideal for sediment and bottom muck.
- For maximum effectiveness on suspended materials use Bacti-Klear Liquid.
- Begin application once water temperate reaches 50°F.
- Startup application: 20 lbs per surface acre every 30 days until desired sediment reduction is achieved.
- Maintenance application: 10 lbs per surface acre every 30-60 days until water temperatures fall below 50°F.
- Follow all label guidelines and warnings.
- Works effectively in water pH between 5.5 and 8.5.
The Outdoor Water Solutions Lake & Beach Rake is a great tool for removing algae, muck, leaves, sticks and other items from your pond or lake. This 36" wide aluminum rake comes with a 11' two piece rust proof, powder coated handle, detachable float and a 50' length of polypropylene rope. Great for skimming floating aquatic vegetation and algae from the water. You can also shorten the handle and remove the float, giving you a high quality landscaping rake, excellent for dressing beach sand and shore edges.
The Lake & Beach Rake Includes:
- 36" Wide Aluminum Head
- 11' 2-piece powder coated aluminum handle
- Detachable polyethylene float
- 50' of polypropylene rope
- Snap pind handle design for easy assembly and disassembly
This item is recommended by many pond professionals as a great way to clean up pond weeds, algae, muck, leaves, tree limbs, etc.. from around the edges of your pond or lake - without having to use a lot of chemicals.
Optional 66" extension kit availableLearn More
Thick rubberized self-sinking ½” air line to maximize air flow between the Windmill air compressor and the air diffusers. Weighted so that your air line is on the bottom of the pond.
- Prevents tangling with fishing line, boat motors, etc.
- For use with all aeration systems
The hosing is designed to move with the turn of the Windmill. The Aeration systems can be placed up to 1000 from the pond when connected by an Air Line.Learn More
Retention basins, golf course water hazards, potable water reservoirs, and even decorative ponds can quickly become overrun with invasive aquatic plants. However, these unique water sources needs a special herbicide that is tough on weeds yet friendly towards the environment. Nautique is a fast, effective copper-based herbicide that poses minimal risk to the environment. It treats floating, emergent, and submerged weeds, and is safe for lakes, rivers, ponds, aquaculture, and even crop irrigation systems.
Since Nautique works on contact, it is ideal for the local or spot treatment of tough copper-sensitive weeds, including horned pondweed, curlyleaf pondweed, hydrilla, naiads, widgeon grass, Brazilian elodea, coontail, and more. Its powerful and economical formula is the most concentrated chelated copper herbicide on the market. Application rates vary from 1.8 gallons to 3.0 gallons per acre foot of water. Unlike with many other herbicides, water sources treated with Nautique may be used immediately following application for fishing, swimming, watering livestock, and even irrigation.
- 1 gallon container
- 9% chelated copper
- Effective on copper-sensitive aquatic weeds, including hydrilla, naiads, elodea, coontail, and more
- Minimal risk to the environment
- Treats lakes, rivers, irrigation canals, reservoirs, potable water sources, ornamental ponds, and more
If your goal is to attract and catch big fish like big crappie, big bass, and even big catfish, then this is what you're looking for!
The Big Fish Magnet is unique in that it has 48 flexible snag free branches made from recycled material. The Big Fish Magnet provides great cover for medium and large fish. Algae growth occurs rapidly due to the bark like texture of the limbs.
- Can hang from a dock or pier vertically.
- Can also place it on the bottom of a lake or pond horizontally.
- Manufactured in the U.S. and made from recycled plastic for a true "green" feel.
- Promotes algae and phytoplankton growth.
- Great in all depths - from 6' up to 20 or 30 feet.
- Great when you combine 3 or 4 of these together and create a long-lasting brush pile of protective habitat!
- Easy to assemble - comes with mounting cables so you can attach to your dock, pier or concrete blocks.
Delight in the possibility of having a beautiful, peaceful pond; a place where you and the family can enjoy lazy summer afternoons picnicking, swimming, fishing or strolling along its banks. A pond that when you glance in the water you can actually see the habitat beneath the surface, a pond that your neighbors will envy.
All that is possible using the WEED RAZER. With its incredibly sharp blades, innovative "V" shape design and the ability to toss it up to 30 feet or more, your pond can finally be rid of those unsightly weeds. Rid yourself of that unsightly organic matter by simply following four easy steps...
1. Step close to the waters edge and toss the Weed RAZER into the water
2. Be patient with this next step as you wait for it to sink all the way to the pond floor
3. Slowly start pulling the rope attached to the Weed RAZER back in (at this point you are slicing and dicing all those weeds and pond matter, even pulling some right up from their roots)
4. Repeat the process following the edge of your pond , tossing it in, waiting and then pulling it back
All that hard work will pay off and you will soon be able to see those unsightly weeds come to the surface. For the best results, use the WEED RAKER to remove all that debris so the particles do not fertilize new growth.
- Reduced Maintenance Time
- "V" Shaped Cutting Design
- 48" Wide Cutting Path
- Only weights 8 lbs.
- Handle length 65"
- Pull Rope 25 ft.
- Works on Lily Pads, Common Pond Weeds, Even Cattails!
This system protects your Air Line from freezing in the cold winter months. It is self-regulating and monitors changes in line pressure. If there is a blockage then it automatically squirts non-toxic ethanol into the air line to un-freeze any blockage that may exist in freezing temperatures.Learn More