Agricultural Sprayers & Chemicals
Aquatic weeds, whether floating, submerged, or emergent, can quickly become overgrown in any pond, lake, reservoir, or even drainage ditch. At the first signs of weed growth, turn to fast-acting Reward. The broadest-spectrum formula available, Reward is particularly effective against duckweed, pondweeds, naiads, water milfoil, and coontail. Upon application, this contact herbicide is absorbed into plants in a mater of minutes. Not only does this immediately start the treatment process, but it also ensures that the concentrate quickly dissipates from the water, thus posing minimal risk to the surrounding environment and wildlife. When using Reward, you can be confident that you will not be contaminating groundwater or increasing toxicity levels in your pond’s fish species.
Because it is a contact herbicide, it is most effective when applied to active growth. When treating duckweed, using in conjunction with a non-ionic surfactant is recommended. Reward’s potent concentrated formula means low use rates. Application rates vary from 1 to 2 gallons per surface acre depending upon water depth and type of weed being treated.
Best of all, there are minimal water restrictions following treatment. Following the application of Reward, user should wait 1 day for livestock consumption, 1-3 days for human consumption, 5 days for irrigating food crops, and 1-3 days for other irrigation purposes. See manufacturer’s label for specifics.
- 1 gallon container
- 37.3% Diquat dibromide
- Non-selective concentrate
- Effective against various aquatic weeds, including duckweed, pondweeds, naiads, water milfoil, and coontail
- Contact herbicide; for best results, apply to active plants
Cannot sell to the following states: AK, CA, CT, MI, HI, ME, NJ, NY, PR, WA
We are unable to ship this item outside of the US.Learn More
Roundup, Gallon, Super Concentrate, Weed & Grass Killer, The Strongest Roundup Formulation You Can Buy, Delivers Fast Uptake Into The Weed, Ideal For Large Applications, Lawn Renovations, & Vegetable Gardens, Most Economical Way To Kill Tough Weeds With Roundup, Contains 50% Glyphosate, Ratio is 1.5 fl oz/gallonLearn More
Get that crystal clear pond or lake you have always dreamed of by using Copper Sulfate as an algaecide to control the Filamentous and Planktonic algae in your water. Finally get rid of that nasty swimmers itch and enjoy the water once more.
Discovered in the early 1900's Copper Sulfate has been used for effective algae control in lakes, ponds, ditches, pools, golf course water hazards and irrigation routes. Its blue colored granules broadcast evenly or you can dilute it in water for even distribution.
Copper Sulfate crystals work by binding to the proteins in fungi and algae causing them to leak and die off. It is most effective when used on the bottom mats and first application should be performed as early in the season as possible to kill off existing shoots and prevent others from sprouting.
Copper Sulfate is not as effective in hard water as chelated products and is also toxic to fish in soft water areas. It is corrosive to metal equipment, thus it should be used with caution. Apply 2.7 lbs. per acre foot of water. There are no restrictions on immediate water usage.
- 25% Copper Compound
- Effective against Filamentous, Branched and Planktonic Algae
- Easy to Spread Blue Crystals
- NSF Certified Algaecide Product
Retention basins, golf course water hazards, potable water reservoirs, and even decorative ponds can quickly become overrun with invasive aquatic plants. However, these unique water sources needs a special herbicide that is tough on weeds yet friendly towards the environment. Nautique is a fast, effective copper-based herbicide that poses minimal risk to the environment. It treats floating, emergent, and submerged weeds, and is safe for lakes, rivers, ponds, aquaculture, and even crop irrigation systems.
Since Nautique works on contact, it is ideal for the local or spot treatment of tough copper-sensitive weeds, including horned pondweed, curlyleaf pondweed, hydrilla, naiads, widgeon grass, Brazilian elodea, coontail, and more. Its powerful and economical formula is the most concentrated chelated copper herbicide on the market. Application rates vary from 1.8 gallons to 3.0 gallons per acre foot of water. Unlike with many other herbicides, water sources treated with Nautique may be used immediately following application for fishing, swimming, watering livestock, and even irrigation.
- 1 gallon container
- 9% chelated copper
- Effective on copper-sensitive aquatic weeds, including hydrilla, naiads, elodea, coontail, and more
- Minimal risk to the environment
- Treats lakes, rivers, irrigation canals, reservoirs, potable water sources, ornamental ponds, and more
Work smarter not harder! Most of us already have a long to do list - we need all the help we can get to make things easier around our farms and homes. Clean water is necessary for survival, and keeping that water clear has just become easier.
Cutrine Ultra is a safe to use algaecide to treat blue green algae species such as Filamentous, Planktonic and Chara algae. No wait time is needed before human and animal consumption and with no water restrictions. It is the same copper based formula as the Cutrine Plus but with an addition of a surfactant, penetrant emulsified combination which puts it to work immediately upon contact and being 100% water soluble makes it more effective. It breaks down the plants by prohibiting photosynthesize to take effect with noticeable results in 24 to 48 hours. Use it to treat irrigation systems, pools, ponds, drinking water for both animal and human use, reservoirs, lakes, canals and ditches.
To achieve the best results, wait for a calm, sunny morning. Measure out the required dosage and follow the easy to read directions. Apply a diluted solution using a backpack or tank spray, distributing it easily over your hard to maintain areas. Start it early in the year to stay ahead of the algae growth before it gets out of control, especially during the warm sunny months of the year when algae growth is at its highest. You can expect to see visible results within 24 to 48 hours. Incorporate Cutrine Ultra into a regular maintenance schedule for clean drinking water all year long.
- NO wait time before consumption
- Safe for Human, Stock, Food and Crop Irrigation
- EPA Registered and Certified
- Copper Algaecide for Lasting Control of Filamentous, Chara and Planktonic Algae
- Great for Ponds, Pools, Troughs and Livestock Tanks, Food Crop and Forage Irrigation, Human Drinking Water, Reservoirs and Ditches
- Can Be Broadcasted easily over large areas using a Sprayer or Backpack Tank
Note: Note safe for Koi or Hybrid Gold Fish
Bacti-Klear is a natural, multitasking pond treatment. This unique formulation of sludge digesting bacteria and enzymes are designed to decrease organic sediment, reduce odors caused by muck, and improve water clarity!
Restore the natural balance in your lake or pond with this biological treatment. Does not kill aquatic plants when applied as instructed. Bacti-Klear is safe for fish and wildlife, and does not contain pathogenic bacteria.
- There are no water use restrictions when used at label rates.
- Safe for use in ponds, lakes, irrigation tanks, and water hazards.
- Granular formulation ideal for sediment and bottom muck.
- For maximum effectiveness on suspended materials use Bacti-Klear Liquid.
- Begin application once water temperate reaches 50°F.
- Startup application: 20 lbs per surface acre every 30 days until desired sediment reduction is achieved.
- Maintenance application: 10 lbs per surface acre every 30-60 days until water temperatures fall below 50°F.
- Follow all label guidelines and warnings.
- Works effectively in water pH between 5.5 and 8.5.
The Outdoor Water Solutions Lake & Beach Rake is a great tool for removing algae, muck, leaves, sticks and other items from your pond or lake. This 36" wide aluminum rake comes with a 11' two piece rust proof, powder coated handle, detachable float and a 50' length of polypropylene rope. Great for skimming floating aquatic vegetation and algae from the water. You can also shorten the handle and remove the float, giving you a high quality landscaping rake, excellent for dressing beach sand and shore edges.
The Lake & Beach Rake Includes:
- 36" Wide Aluminum Head
- 11' 2-piece powder coated aluminum handle
- Detachable polyethylene float
- 50' of polypropylene rope
- Snap pind handle design for easy assembly and disassembly
This item is recommended by many pond professionals as a great way to clean up pond weeds, algae, muck, leaves, tree limbs, etc.. from around the edges of your pond or lake - without having to use a lot of chemicals.
Optional 66" extension kit availableLearn More
This is a kit containing three "all natural" products designed to help keep your pond clean.
Each kit includes:
- 12 lbs. (24 - 8 ounce packets) of concentrated aerobic bacteria in a barley straw medium
- 10 lbs. of water clarifier
- 2 - 6 ounce packets of blue dry pond dye in water soluble pouches
This kit is designed to treat a 1/4 acre pond for the whole season (approximately 6 months) or a 1/2 acre pond for 3 months. For larger ponds, you can either treat for a shorter period of time or purchase multiple packs.
The bacteria is designed to break down excess nutrients in the water column and to start consuming excess organic mattter on the bottom of your pond. The clarifier ties up excess phosphorous and can help improve water clarity while the concentrated blue dye packets help filter sunlight off of the bottom - preventing algae from growing while giving your pond a beautiful blue color.
These three products, when used together, can help keep your pond clean and clear throughout the year. They also work extremely well when combined with bottom diffused aeration (either wind-driven or electric systems). If your pond already has a lot of algae or has historically had an algae issue, then you can use either Cutrine (liquid or granule) or Green Clean to control it as needed or to start off the season. Making mulitiple treatments of a commercial algaecide yearly is not recommended as your just killing the algae and letting it sink to the bottom where it adds to the existing organic matter, making future algae issues worse. Using a combination of products like bacteria, clarifier, pond dye and aeration to help prevent algae is the best long term solution. Learn More
Delight in the possibility of having a beautiful, peaceful pond; a place where you and the family can enjoy lazy summer afternoons picnicking, swimming, fishing or strolling along its banks. A pond that when you glance in the water you can actually see the habitat beneath the surface, a pond that your neighbors will envy.
All that is possible using the WEED RAZER. With its incredibly sharp blades, innovative "V" shape design and the ability to toss it up to 30 feet or more, your pond can finally be rid of those unsightly weeds. Rid yourself of that unsightly organic matter by simply following four easy steps...
1. Step close to the waters edge and toss the Weed RAZER into the water
2. Be patient with this next step as you wait for it to sink all the way to the pond floor
3. Slowly start pulling the rope attached to the Weed RAZER back in (at this point you are slicing and dicing all those weeds and pond matter, even pulling some right up from their roots)
4. Repeat the process following the edge of your pond , tossing it in, waiting and then pulling it back
All that hard work will pay off and you will soon be able to see those unsightly weeds come to the surface. For the best results, use the WEED RAKER to remove all that debris so the particles do not fertilize new growth.
- Reduced Maintenance Time
- "V" Shaped Cutting Design
- 48" Wide Cutting Path
- Only weights 8 lbs.
- Handle length 65"
- Pull Rope 25 ft.
- Works on Lily Pads, Common Pond Weeds, Even Cattails!