Agricultural Sprayers & Chemicals
Kills both lawn weeds PLUS Crabgrass without harming the lawn
Kills over 200 of the most common broadleaf weeds, such as Dandelions and Clover
- PLUS controls grassy weeds like Crabgrass
- Won’t harm lawns when applied as directed
- Rainproof in 1 hour
Accu-Pour measuring pitchers feature durable construction made from a food grade polypropylene that has a steep resistance to a variety of chemicals. Our elevated graduations in both US fl. oz and metric help confirm precise measuring and have been debossed black to be more easily read. Our unique handle gives user comfort, even with a gloved hand. This open handle also grants pitchers to be shipped and stored in much less space.
These pitchers have excellent pouring control. They provide entire control from a fine trickle to a fast pour.
64 oz.Learn More
How it works:It decomposes the wood of the tree stump, leaving it porous right down to the root tips. After 4-6 weeks, kerosene is poured onto the stump and the stump is ignited. The stump and the roots will burn a low, smoldering flame, not a big jumping flame. See the label for more specific directions on smaller or larger stumps
Not Registered for use in Arkansas.Learn More
Hum-AC™ 820 is a general-purpose non-ionic surfactant and Humectant of the Alkylpolyethoxyethanol type surface active agents. It can be used with most insecticides, fungicides, herbicides, acaricides, defoliants, desiccants, and wettable powders to improve performance of the active spray ingredient by giving them more uniform distribution and better wetting of the plant surface.
Functions and Benefits
- A high quality general-purpose Humectant and non-ionic surface active agent blend containing an 80% surfactant load.
- Designed for use with a broad range of pesticides where the addition of a high quality non-ionic surfactant is recommended.
- Promotes spray moisture retention to make application of active ingredient(s) more available for plant uptake.
- Contains anti-foaming agents to speed load time.
- Excellent wetting and spreading characteristics allow better pesticide performance.
- Hum-AC 820 can be used anywhere a high quality surfactant may aid in the effectiveness of the pesticide.
Blazer tank cleaner is a spray tank cleaner and neutralizer. Blazer can be used to clean fertilizer and pesticide residue from your equipment.
- Cleans equipment
- Minimize metal corrosion
- Avoid vegetation injury due to cross contamination
- Pink indicator
Directions for Use:
- For 2 gallon sprayer use 1 ounce of Blazer
Cut Vine & Stump Killer kills over 60 types of trees, brush and woody vines and prevents the resprouting of stumps. It can be used around homes, fences and walkways and is safe to grass.Learn More
Ready-to-use formula in a tip-and-treat bottle provides control of existing weeds and grasses along buildings, sidewalks and driveways. One gallon covers up to 750 square feet without damage to blacktop.
This item is not for registered use in Arkansas, Arizona and Hawaii.
The most popular concentrated broadleaf herbicide used by grounds professionals and golf course superintendents! Controls even hard-to-kill weeds without harming most lawn grasses including Kentucky bluegrass, bermudagrass, perennial ryes and fescues.
This product is restricted from being used in the following states:
- Vermont - Class B product in Vermont
NOTE: This product is not registered for use in Arkansas.Learn More