Agricultural Sprayers & Chemicals
- Kill over 200 weeds without harming your lawn - guaranteed!
- Foaming action let's you easily see exactly where you've sprayed.
- Rain-proof in 1 hour!
- Results in 24 hours
- Kills the root
- Ready-to-use - no mixing or measuring
- Specially formulated for controlling tough weeds like ground ivy (Creeping Charlie) and wild violet.
- Kills weeds right down to the roots without harming lawns.
- Rain or watering 24 hours after application will not wash away effectiveness.
- Treats 3,200 sq. ft.
- Ortho's most powerful lawn weed killer
- Kills the toughest weeds fast, including dandelions, clover and crabgrass!
- Rain-Proof in 1 hour
- Kills over 225 types of weeds
- Kills Weeds, Not Lawns® Guaranteed!
- Pull 'N Spray applicator
- Kills yellow nutsedge and 200+ broadleaf weeds
- Treats northern and southern grasses
- Kills Yellow Nutsedge in northern & southern grasses.
- Kills 200+ Broadleaf Weeds including poison ivy & poison oak
- Spot Treatments: Mix 1.25 fl. oz. of concentrate in one gallon of water
- One pint treats up to 6,400 sq. ft. of southern grasses or 3,400 sp. ft. of northern grasses
- Up to 4 week control.
- Kills ants, fleas, ticks, chinch bugs, beetles, and other listed insects. Protects home lawns, trees, flowers, shrubs and vegetables.
- Active Ingredients: Perethrin
Spectracide Triazicide Insect Killer Once & Done! Concentrate is formulated for broad-spectrum control of insects in home lawns, trees, shrubs, roses, flowers and vegetables.
- Kills more than 180 types of insects as listed.
- Kills on contact.
- Kills above and below ground.
- Up to 2 month control of nuisance pests.
This product controls the following pests:
- Insects on ornamental trees, shrubs and flowers: ants*, armyworms, azalea caterpillar, aphids, bagworms, black vine weevil (adult), box elder bugs, budworms, California oakworm, cankerworms, cockroaches, crickets, cutworms, eastern tent caterpillar, elm leaf beetles, European sawfly, fall webworm, flea beetles, forest tent caterpillar, gypsy moth larvae, Japanese beetles (adults), June beetles (adults), lace bugs, leaf-feeding caterpillars, leafhoppers, leafminers (adults), leaf rollers, leaf skeletonizers, midges, oleander moth larvae, pillbug, pine sawfly, pine shoot beetles, pinetip moths, plant bugs, root weevil, sawfly, scale insects (crawlers), spiders, spittlebugs, striped beetles, striped oakworm, thrips, tip moth, tussock moth larvae, broadmites, brown softscale, California redscale (crawler), clover mites, mealybugs, pineneedle scale (crawler), spider mites, whiteflies
- Underground insects/thatch-infesting insects: blue grass billbug (adult); Black turfgrass Ataenius (adult); chiggers; chinch bugs; white grubs (Japanese beetle; European chafer; Southern chafer); dung beetle and hyperodes weevils (adult); mole crickets (nymphs and young adults)
- Surface insects on lawns: ants*; armyworms; cockroaches; crickets; cutworms; earwigs; fleas; lawn moths (sod webworms); millipedes; mosquitoes; palmetto bugs; sowbugs; mites; spittlebugs; lone star ticks; brown dog ticks; American dog ticks; deer ticks (which may transmit Lyme disease); waterbugs
- For use on Broccoli, Brussels Sprouts, Cabbage, Cavalo Broccoli, Cauliflower, Chinese Broccoli, Chinese Cabbage, Chinese Mustard and Kohlrabi to control: alfalfa looper, cabbage looper, imported cabbageworm, southern cabbageworm, cutworm, cabbage webworm, diamondback moth, armyworm, beet armyworm, fall armyworm, yellow-striped armyworm, corn earworm, flea beetle, Japanese beetle (adult), grasshopper, leafhopper, plant bug, including lygus bug, stink bug, meadow spittlebug, aphid, whitefly, thrips, spider mite
- For use on Corn (sweet and pop) to control: cutworm, western bean cutworm, corn earworm, green cloverworm, meadow spittlebug, tobacco budworm, European corn borer, southwestern corn borer, stalk borer, hop vine borer, armyworm, beet armyworm, western corn rootworm beetle (adult), northern corn rootworm beetle (adult), southern corn rootworm beetle (adult), Mexican corn rootworm beetle (adult), bean leaf beetle, cereal leaf beetle, Japanese beetle (adult), sap beetle (adult), stink bug, grasshopper, corn leaf aphid, English grain aphid, chinch bug, green bug
- Sweet Corn only: southern armyworm, western bean cutworm, tarnished plant bug, aster leafhopper, aphid, spider mite, corn silkfly (adult)
- For use on Onion (bulb) and Garlic to control: cutworm, seedcorn maggot (adult), onion maggot (adult), leafminer (adult), armyworm, onion thrips, tobacco thrips, western flower thrips, flower thrips, aphid, plant bug, stink bug
- For Use on Tomato, Tomatillo, Peppers (bell and nonbell), Eggplant, Ground Cherry and Pepino to control: cabbage looper, cutworm spp., hornworm, tomato fruitworm, tobacco budworm, tomato pinworm, beet armyworm, southern armyworm, yellow-striped armyworm, fall armyworm, European corn borer, leafminer, Colorado potato beetle, flea beetle, grasshopper, leafhopper, aphid, whitefly, meadow spittlebug, stink bug, plant bug, stalk borer, blister beetle, Japanese beetle (adult), vegetable weevil, cucumber beetle (adult) *(except carpenter and pharaoh): Argentine; Southern; field; Allegheny mound; cornfield; honey; pavement; red imported fire ant; nuisance
$6.991 Gallon Ready To use Weed and Grass Killer. Contains Glyphosate - The same active ingredient used in RoudUp. For outdoor residential use only. Fast acting formula even kills the roots! Learn More
- Kills all types of weeds & grass
Where to use:
- On patios, walkways & driveways
- Flowerbeds & vegetable gardens
- Around shrubs & trees
- Along fences & foundations
- Other areas in your yard
- Edging around lawns
- In large areas: for lawn replacement/renovation and for garden plot preparation