Agricultural Sprayers & Chemicals
Garlon 4 Ultra 60.45% Triclopyr Specialty Herbicide was developed by Dow AgroSciences to deliver enhanced performance on unwanted vegetation along roadsides, industrial rights-of-way and similar noncrop sites. The advanced, patented formulation also helps ensure the continued availability of the workhorse active ingredient triclopyr for professional right-of-way vegetation management.
Garlon 4 Ultra is available exclusively from Dow AgroSciences to meet the changing needs of vegetation management professionals, the public and the environment. The innovative formulation uses a plant-derived solvent as a proactive measure to reduce organic compounds and petroleum distillates, reduce odor and improve overall performance. Dow AgroSciences also has updated and improved the label directions as part of its ongoing stewardship initiative.
- Improved formulation, 4 lbs. a.i./gallon
- Non-petroleum-based, plant-derived methylated seed oil solvent, reducing environmental impact
- Industry standard for cut-stump, basal bark and dormant stem treatments
- Demonstrates increased efficacy on multiple woody species, including mesquite, sweetgum and scotch broom
- Broad-spectrum control of brush and broadleaf weeds
- Low odor
- Packaged in easy-to-use 2 ½ gallon containers and 30-gallon plastic drums
- Available in returnable, refillable containers through Continuum™ Prescription Control & Container Management System
Give your pond a breath of fresh air and add a statement piece to your landscaping! The 20 ft Windmill System is Outdoor Water System's most popular windmill. Featuring BalCam II technology that significantly increases air production.
Aeration is critical to the health of your pond, providing essential oxygen to fish, reducing pond muck and odor, and decreasing mosquito breeding. This unit provides 3.0 to 4.5 CFM air output at 30 psi with a single diaphragm, pumping life giving oxygen to ponds up to 30 feet deep! The 20 ft. tower height produces more wind due to the higher elevation than shorter windmills.
Made in the USA, this windmill is backed with a 5 year warranty on the compressor, bearings and cams - the longest in the industry!
Windmill Aerator Features:
- 73" blade diameter - the largest on the market!
- Redesigned blades and front dome assembly produce improved air flow
- High quality 18 gauge stainless steel construction
- No electricity required
- Each unit aerates ponds up to 3 acres, can combine multiple units
- Windmill can be placed up to 1000 feet from pond
- Fan still turns at low wind speeds due (3-5 MPH) to high torque windmill head
- Pumps up to 4.5 CFM of air
- Stainless steel bearing components with BalCam II technology
- Self-governing head provides automatic overspeed protection in high winds
- Assembly is fast and easy
- 20ft 3-leg tower
- Windmill Aeration system
- Air Stone Diffuser and Foot Valve
- 100 Ft of 1/2" regular air line to handle the increased air output
- Secure locking mechanism connecting the windmill head to the shaft
Vegetation is essential for maintaining thriving pond ecosystems. Aquatic vegetation provides oxygen, food, and habitat for wildlife. Their root systems are vital to stabilizing sediment layers. However, it doesn’t take long for these benefits to be counteracted by the overgrowth of problematic and invasive species of pond weeds. Bladderwort, elodea, hydrilla, water milfoil, paragrass, and naiads, just to name a few, can all make your pond an eyesore and unusable for recreation. With Sonar Q, you have a fast, effective, and cost-efficient ally.
This pelleted formula is specially designed to be fast-releasing yet long- lasting. And because it is in a pelleted form, you can expect the same results as from a liquid but with better application control with no worry of overspray. In fact, Sonar Q offers better and longer lasting residual treatment than the leading liquids. The unique pellets immediately carry the active ingredient to the base of the plant, where it is most efficient and least likely to be degraded by light.
Sonar Q is especially recommended for ponds with rocky or sandy bottoms. For best results, it is best to apply in the early spring at the first sign of growth. Application rates for Sonar Q pellets vary from 3.2 - 25 pounds per acre for ponds to 4 - 80 pounds per acre for lakes. There are no restrictions on swimming or fishing following treatment. See manufacturer’s label for details.
- 40lb container
- 5% fluridone
- Ready-to-use pelleted formula
- Effective against various aquatic weeds, including elodea, hydrilla, water milfoil, naiads, and paragrass
Cannot be sold to the following states: Alaska, California, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Oregon, Rhode Island, Washington State, VermontLearn More
Great fountain at a great price!
If you're looking for a reasonably priced fountain that looks good and runs even better, then this is it. New 2 year warranty and CSA approvals on both the motor and 100' power cord.
Fountains replenish oxygen supplies, break up the water column thru de-stratification and help eliminate algae and odors.
Components in our Fountain kit include:
- High Output 1.5 HP Pump (3 - 1/2 HP Pumps) producing over 12,000 GPH. Pump assemblies have high-impact housings and water-cooled stainless steel motors built for continuous use.
- 100' Power Cord
- Designed for ponds that are at least 18" deep.
- High Quality Filter to keep algae and debris out of the pump.
- 15.0 Amp Draw
- Six Nozzle Patterns Included and are as follows
- Geyser Pattern Narrow = 20' Tall x 25' Wide
- Geyser Pattern Wide = 20' Tall x 30' Wide
- 3 Level Narrow = 12' Tall x 25' Wide
- 3 Level Wide = 12' Tall x 30' Wide
- 2 Level Narrow = 12' Tall x 25' Wide
- 2 Level Wide = 12' Tall x 30' Wide
- GFCI Circuit Included
- 3 Light Kit with Transformer
- 3 Clear Bulbs and High Quality Brass Fixtures
- 1 Timer/Controller to Regulate both the Fountain and Lights
Sonar, the world’s leading brand of aquatic herbicide, now brings you SonarOne. Just one treatment is often all you need to treat your pond, lake, drainage canal, or reservoir. This pelleted formula treats all three forms of problematic aquatic weeds: floating, emergent, and submersed. Whether you’re combating duckweed, paragrass, bladderwort, water milfoil, or a host of others, SonarOne is the only herbicide you need.
SonarOne restricts the formation of carotene in the targeted plants. When carotene is absent, chlorophyll is quickly destroyed by the sunlight. Within days, you will see results. For optimal outcome, apply early in the season before or soon after difficult weeds start to appear. Applying early ensures the best season-long control.
SonarOne carries no restrictions on the recreational use of waterways following treatment. Fourteen to 30 days restriction applies to using treated water for irrigational purposes following application. See manufacturer’s instructions for details. Application rates vary based on plant species. SonarOne is non-corrosive to application equipment.
- 20lb container
- Pelleted formula
- 5% fluridone
- Effective against various aquatic weeds, including bladderwort, hydrilla, pondweed, water milfoil, duckweed, mosquito fern, and paragrass
Cannot sell to the following states: California, Connecticut, Maine, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, WashingtonLearn More
The Generic RoundUp* of Choice Imitator® Plus is a non-selective, post emergent, systemic herbicide that provides broad-spectrum control of annual and perennial weeds, woody brush, and trees.
Functions and Benefits:
- Contains 41 percent Glyphosate
- Same Active Ingredient as RoundUp
- Use "over-the-top" on RoundUp Ready Corn, Cotton and Soybeans.
For Product Label: click here
For MSDS Sheet: click hereLearn More
Drexel Imitator Plus is a non-selective, post-emergent herbicide that provides systematic control of a broad range of annual and perennial weeds, woody brush, and trees. Formulated with the same active ingredient as RoundUp (41% Glyphosate), and a surfactant to provide destruction of plants with just one bottle.
Read entire label. Follow all label guidelines and restrictions.
Can be used on RoundUp Ready Corn, Soybeans, and Cotton.
Formulated with a fully loaded surfactant.
Rainfast if applied at least two hours before rain.
Safe for domestic animals when used as instructed. Gastrointestinal irritation may result of consumed in large quantities or if freshly sprayed vegetation is consumed.
Effective on hundreds of herbaceous plants. For a complete list, see label.
41+ disperses throughout the plant from the point of contact to the root system.
Visible signs of effective application are gradual wilting and yellowing of the plant, and complete browning of emerged growth. Deterioration of underground plant components will result. Occurs within 2 to 4 days for most annual weeds and 7 or more days for most perennial weeds.
- 41+ mixes readily with water as a foliar spray to control or destroy most herbaceous plants.
- Application Equipment: Most standard handheld, field-type, or industrial sprayers in accordance with label instructions.
- Apply once vegetation has emerged (unless otherwise specified) and is as described on label.
- Very cool or cloudy weather after application can slow destructive activity and delay visible effects of control.
- Avoid contact with desirable plants and trees, foliage, green stems, exposed non-woody roots or fruit of crops, as destruction may result.
- Wear protective clothing and gear when handling.
- Do not apply directly to water, areas where surface water is present or intertidal areas lower than high water mark.
- Use caution to not contaminate water when cleaning equipment or disposing of wash waters.
- Glyphosate in the form of its isopropylamine salt (41.0%)
- Inactive ingredients (59.0%)
- Compatible handheld and backpack sprayers, and protective gear available through Rural King.
- Rural King Hand Sprayer, 1 gallon
- Roundup Sprayer, 2 gallon
- Solo Backpack Sprayer, 4 Gallon
We are unable to ship this to the following states: NV, UT and WVLearn More
Sonar Q is a selective systemic aquatic herbicide to control the growth of aquatic vegetation in lakes, reservoirs, fresh water ponds, and drainage canals.
Sonar Q pellets are less concentrated and easier to use than Sonar AS liquid (also available through Rural King).
Sonar AS is a 5% Fluridone product which inhibits the formation of carotene, degrading the chlorophyll necessary for photosynthesis and plant energy production.
- For best results, apply prior to initial growth or at beginning of active growth.
- Effectiveness reduced in rapidly moving water or conditions which dilute the concentration of Sonar Q. Contact must be maintained for 45 days for effective treatment. Symptoms of affected plants include white and pink foliage growth.
- Effectively controls coontail, fanwort, bladderwort, naiads, elodea, hydrilla, watermilfoil and many pond weeds. For a complete list of plants controlled by Sonar Q, see label.
- Follow all label guidelines and warnings.
- Permits may be required prior to use of this product, consult with local water authorities.
- Harmful if absorbed through skin, inhaled, or swallowed.
- Not for use in drinking, fishing, swimming, or water for livestock or pet consumption.
- Not for use in hydroponic farming, or in water for irrigating nursery or greenhouse plants.
- Do not use any type of irrigation system for application.
2.5 to 5 pounds per surface acre. Consult label for complete application and dosing instructions.Learn More
A concentrated liquid aquatic herbicide effective against a wide variety of submersed, emergent, and floating aquatic plants including duckweed, naiads, and cattails. Renovate 3 poses virtually no environmental risk in aquatic applications because the herbicide concentration rapidly decreases as it is absorbed into soil, vegetation, and organic matter. Restrictions on water usage following application: livestock consumption - 1 day, irrigation of food crops - 5 days, irrigation of turf and non-food crops - 1-3 days, human drinking - 1-3 days. Application rates: 1 to 2 gallons per surface acre.
- 2.5 gallon container
- Effective against a wide variety of submersed, emergent and floating aquatic plants
- Does not harm monocotyledons, including cattails
- Carries no restrictions on livestock or recreation use
- Cannot be sold in CA, MA, NJ, NY, VT, WA
A backyard version of an Outdoor Water Solutions windmill has been designed and created with the same high standards in quality workmanship the company has been recognized for. This unit is built for ease of assembly and to last decades as with all other Outdoor Water Solutions products.
Main Features of The Backyard Galvanized Windmill:
- Sturdy 4 leg tower design
- 1 piece 27” rotor head for ease of assembly
- Simple, fast and safe anchoring system using ground stakes (provided in package).
- Structurally strong tower for strong winds
- Windmill is sold for ornamental purposes
- There is a One-year manufacturer’s warranty
- The Backyard windmill weighs only 65 lbs. for the Large version and is shipped all in one box throughout North America
- The Backyard Windmill is available in a number of powder coated finishes - traditional galvanized steel or Bronze, Red & White, Green & Yellow or Red, White & Blue powder coat colors