Agricultural Sprayers & Chemicals
$54.97Sanco's Hoof Concentrate Footbath is environmentally safe and will save you almost half of what you are currently spending with traditional copper sulfate solution. Compare the cost of a traditional copper sulfate solution to our Hoof Plex Footbath.Hoof Plex Footbath Ultra Concentrate is designed to treat bacterial and fungal hoof infections.
- Makes up to 500 gallons of footbath solution at a preventative rate
- Works on ALL hoofed animals: Cattle, sheep, goats, llamas, alpacas, and swine
- Fights both bacterial and fungal hoof infections
- Comes with a treatment indicator that lets you know of a successful treatment
PBI Gordon Trimec Lawn Weed Killer 2.5 Gallon 792900 kills over 200 weeds. Lawn areas for this container vary from 80,000 sq. ft. (Northern Grasses) to 160,000 sq. ft. (Southern Grasses).Learn More
Twilight Blue Plus breaks down muck and shades ponds at the same time.
- Combined forces of Twilight Blue pond dye and PondClear Liquid bacteria for optimum results!
- Safe for people, pets, fish waterfowl & wildlife
- Super-concentrated formula improves water clarity and eliminates odors
When inspecting your fields are you noticing annual and perennial grasses in the soybeans? There is no time or manpower to hoe those rows. This is one more aggravation that you just do not need!! Don’t blow your top. There is a solution. This is a job for Tide Clethodim 1 Gallon Selective Post-emergent Herbicide. More specifically, it is a 26.4% solution that contains 2 pounds active ingredient Clethodim per US gallon.
This is a dedicated herbicide that does not control sedges or broadleaf weeds. Seedling and rhizome Johnsongrass and Shattercane will fall with this product, not to mention the volunteer corn that tends to pervade the bean field from last year’s crop.
As we mentioned above this product is for soybeans but also labeled for cotton, alfalfa, leafy, tuberous and fruiting vegetables, sugar beets, peanuts, sunflowers, potatoes, ornamentals, non-bearing fruit and nut trees, and other crops and non-crop areas.
Additional concerns for using this herbicide? Dig in and check the product label by clicking here.Learn More
Do you hate scrubbing those slimy, green algae from the sides of troughs and having to wait for hours after it is disinfected before you can refill those tanks and supply clean water to your animals? Work smarter not harder because most of us already have a long to do list - we need all the help we can get to make things easier around our farms and homes.
Algimycin PWF is a certified ANSI-NSF 60 safe to use algaecide to treat blue green algae species such as Filamentous and Planktonic algae. No wait time is needed before human and animal consumption and with no water restrictions. It is copper based and 100% water soluble. Use it to treat irrigation systems, pools, ponds, drinking water for both animal and human use, reservoirs, lakes, canals and ditches.
To achieve the best results, wait for a calm, sunny morning. Measure out the required dosage and follow the easy to read directions. Start it early in the year to stay ahead of the algae growth before it gets out of control, especially during the warm sunny months of the year when algae growth is at its highest. You can expect to see visible results within 24 to 48 hours. Incorporate Algimycin PWF into a regular maintenance schedule for clean drinking water all year long.
- NO wait time before consumption
- Safe for Human, Stock, Food and Crop Irrigation
- Certified ANSI-NSF 60
- Copper Algaecide for Lasting Control of Filamentous and Planktonic Algae
- Great for Ponds, Pools, Troughs and Livestock Tanks, Food Crop and Forage Irrigation, Human Drinking Water, Reservoirs and Ditches
- Can Be Applied through Moving Water using a Drip Delivery System
We are unable to ship this item outside of the US.Learn More
When it comes in invasive weeds, sometimes treating only a target area just is not good enough. Whether you’re combating submerged, emergent, or floating aquatic weeds, Renovate is the solution. One of the most effective herbicides on the market, it is a formidable opponent against purple loosestrife, milfoil, water hyacinth, alligator weed, and a variety of broadleaf aquatic plants. If poison ivy, mulberry, or salt-bush are a problem, Renovate is also effective at controlling many of the problematic species of woody vegetation often found along the shoreline. However, this unique formula will not harm monocotyledons, including cattails, bamboo, and ornamental grasses. Therefore, it is a perfect solution for helping restore and maintain beautiful ecosystems.
Depending upon the needs, Renovate can be applied to the surface or sub-surface level via ground, watercraft, or aerial equipment. Suitable for marshes, ponds, lakes, reservoirs, non-irrigation canals, and even banks and shores. Fast-acting and systemic, Renovate quickly enters plants through their leaves and stems and then targets their metabolic systems.
This formula carries no restrictions for use in recreational areas. It can be used near swimming and fishing areas and even near potable water intakes. Carries no restrictions on livestock consuming water from treated areas. See label for details and precautions.
- 1 quart container
- 44.4% Triclopyr
- Effective against various aquatic weeds, including Eurasian milfoil, purple loosestrife, and alligator weed
- Controls woody and broadleaf vegetation
- Does not harm monocotyledons, including cattails
- Carries no restrictions on livestock or recreation use
- Cannot be sold in CA, MA, NJ, NY, VT, WA
Cannot be sold in: CA, CT, ME, NJ, NY, WA
Pond Weed Defense is a safe, rapid-acting contact herbicide designed to work on many species of aquatic vegetation - works best on mature aquatic weeds. Treated aquatic weeds will generally drop below the surface in as little as 4 - 7 days. In heavily infested areas a second application may be necessary in 10 - 12 weeks. use in combination with Algae Defense for faster results and algae control.Learn More
Retention basins, golf course water hazards, potable water reservoirs, and even decorative ponds can quickly become overrun with invasive aquatic plants. However, these unique water sources needs a special herbicide that is tough on weeds yet friendly towards the environment. Nautique is a fast, effective copper-based herbicide that poses minimal risk to the environment. It treats floating, emergent, and submerged weeds, and is safe for lakes, rivers, ponds, aquaculture, and even crop irrigation systems.
Since Nautique works on contact, it is ideal for the local or spot treatment of tough copper-sensitive weeds, including horned pondweed, curlyleaf pondweed, hydrilla, naiads, widgeon grass, Brazilian elodea, coontail, and more. Its powerful and economical formula is the most concentrated chelated copper herbicide on the market. Application rates vary from 1.8 gallons to 3.0 gallons per acre foot of water. Unlike with many other herbicides, water sources treated with Nautique may be used immediately following application for fishing, swimming, watering livestock, and even irrigation.
- 1 gallon container
- 9% chelated copper
- Effective on copper-sensitive aquatic weeds, including hydrilla, naiads, elodea, coontail, and more
- Minimal risk to the environment
- Treats lakes, rivers, irrigation canals, reservoirs, potable water sources, ornamental ponds, and more
We are unable to ship this item outside of the US.Learn More
We cannot ship to these states:
AK, AZ, CA, CT, DC, DE, HI, IA, KS, ME, MD, MO, ND, NE, NJ, NM, NY, OK, PR, SD, UT, WA, WV, WY.
This systemic activity provides complete, long-term control of the targeted plants, not just a temporary bump down. Kraken carries no restrictions on recreational use such as swimming and fishing, or on Livestock consumption of water from the treatment area.
Purchase Kraken with Cide-Kick for better results!
Cide-Kick increases the wetting, spreading, sticking and dispersing of the chemical. Cide-Kick helps break down the waxy cuticle on the leaf surface and helps penetrate the bud and bark area (of woody brush), allowing a more effective uptake of the herbicide. Cide-Kick is a by-product of the citrus industry, a low viscosity oil and is compatible with most aquatic herbicides and algaecides. Simply mix 2 ounces of Cide-Kick for every gallon of mix (both water and chemical) you are using.
- Kraken is a safe, broadleaf herbicide that can be used on a variety of aquatic and terrestrial weeds in or out of the pond.
- Kraken attacks the root of the plant for long term control.
- For long term control of woody brush, pickerelweed, water lilies, and phragmites
A complete liquid fruit tree spray excellent for the home orchardist.
- Controls both insects and diseases on fruit trees, flowers, evergreens and strawberries.
- Mix 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 tablespoons per gallon of water as directed in the directions for use.
- Easy to use; mixes with water instantly, no pre-mixing.