Agricultural Sprayers & Chemicals
Unwanted brush, trees, and broad leaf weeds can wreak havoc on your fence rows, pastures, and other non-crop areas. Take control of your property with Crossroad® Brush Killer.
Effective control for over 75 species of woody plants, and perennial and annual broad leaf weeds. Many in one application.
For foliage broadcast application, combine with liquid nitrogen fertilizer
Coverage and application timing varies based on type of vegetation to be treated. Follow all label instructions carefully.
For use on non-crop areas such as:
- Fence lines
- Grass pastures
- Conservation reserves
- Non-irrigation ditches
- Industrial sites.
- Grazing areas except for areas with lactating dairy animals.
- Not to be used in water areas with fish and aquatic invertebrates. Drift and runoff potentially hazardous to aquatic organisms.
- Do not apply directly to water, or to surface water areas where surface water is present. Use caution when disposing
- Not intended for inter tidal areas.
- Groundwater contamination may result if chemical is used on permeable soils.
- Groundwater contamination: DO NOT use near cistern or well.
NOTE: Due to state regulations, we cannot ship this item to Massachusetts.Learn More
If you’ve been looking for a great herbicide that will knock down everything from poison ivy to softwoods to bushes, briars and berries, you’ve found it! The Crossbow Herbicide from Dow AgroSciences is a powerful herbicide for woody, brush, and broadleaf plants that leaves grasses unaffected! It’s even great for Kudzu and Bamboo. Tried other herbicides that didn’t kill? Or sprays that killed everything - including your grass? This is the perfect product for your fencerow, fields, anywhere you need some serious knockdown but want to preserve your grass.
Great knockdown power for:
- Woody plants and Brush : Kudzu, Bamboo, Blackberries, Poison Oak, Softwoods, etc.
- Annual and Perennial Broadleaves : Buckwheat, Ragweed, Thistle, Poison Ivy, Dandelion, Oxalis, White Clover, Ground Ivy, etc.
- Equipment: hand sprayers, tractor ag-sprayers, virtually any type of chemical sprayer.
- Postmergent spray; use when leaves are present. Not effective if used immediately after mowing. Best results when foliage growth is active.
- Application rate depends on type of weed and application timing.
- Rainfast within two hours
- No effect on grasses
- Not for crop use.
- Not for use in grazing areas for lactating dairy animals.
*See product manual 2 for MSDS informationLearn More
Willowood USA develops, formulates generic agricultural crop protection products. As a manufacturer of high quality products, Willowood provides name-brand alternatives for huge cost savings.
Compare Clethodim 2EC to SELECT (Valent) for the control of grasses in crop areas.
Specially formulated to control a wide range of annual and perennial grasses in peanuts, cotton, soybeans, sugarbeets, potatoes, sunflowers, and many other crops. Improves Roundup Ready® corn & soybean rotations by controlling volunteer Roundup Ready® corn flushes in Roundup Ready soybeans.
- Apply to emerged, actively growing grasses according to label instructions.
- Do not apply to grass plants affected by insufficient moisture, hot or cold temperatures, or to grass plants exceeding recommended growth stages, as these conditions can reduce effectiveness.
- Do not apply less than 1 hour before expected rainfall.
- A second application may be needed in arid regions.
- Rates vary from 3 to 16 oz per acre depending on plant and conditions. Minimum time between applications generally 14 days.
- Follow all label guidelines, instructions and warnings.
- Wear protective clothing and gear when handling.
- Use caution not to allow product to contact people directly or through drift spray.
- Not to be applied directly to water, areas with surface water, or to intertidal areas below the mean high water mark, areas where runoff is likely to occur.
- Do not apply where conditions favor drift from treated areas.
- Do not contaminate water when disposing of equipment wash water or rinsate.
Active ingredient: Clethodim (26.4%)Learn More
RM43™ 43% Glyphosate Plus Weed Preventer Total Vegetation Control can be used as a bareground treatment to prevent vegetation for up to one year or for spot control of brush, vines, and weeds along fencerows, around farm buildings, on vacant lots, along roadsides, and more.
- Use on non-crops areas:
- Parking areas
- Brick walks
- Gravel paths
- Vacant lots
- Warehouse areas
- Around farm buildings and barns
- Agricultural uncultivated areas
- Farm yards
- Farm premises
- For establishment and maintenance of wildlife openings.
Apply to locations only where no vegetation growth is desired for up to one year.
Apply to bare ground or when weeds are present. If weeds are taller than six inches, mow or cut down weeds and remove debris before treatment, and allow for 2 weeks of new growth. If woody vines or brush is mowed or cut, wait until full leaf formation before treatment.
To prevent growth of weeds under asphalt driveways, play areas, tennis courts and parking areas, apply this product before laying surfacing materials.
Treat area uniformly to maximize results.
Re-treatment every 6 to 8 months may be necessary in areas of heavy rainfall.
Enjoy your aquatic habitat and desire no more, now you can have that clean, fresh pond that you have always dreamed of by using the WEED RAKER to pull up and out all that dirty debris floating in your waters.
This 37 inch head ( just over 3 feet long) width rake with 8 inch tines can clear out a large path of unsightly organic debris or garbage. With a pole handle that can extend up to 11 feet and a rope attachment that reaches 43 feet, you can toss the WEED RAKER easily, reaching some of the furthest weeds possible pulling them out of the water, some even by their roots.
To help maintain and keep your pond clean use the WEED RAZER. This will slice and dice pond plants at the surface allowing them to float up where you can grab them with the WEED RAKER and pull them from the water. If you leave the floating debris it will only fertilize future plant growth. Just a little elbow grease is all that is needed to have that clean, debris free pond for those summer days of picnicking, swimming and fishing for the whole family to enjoy and your neighbors to envy.
WEED RAKER FEATURES:
- Removes Organic , Vegetable and Pollutant Matter
- Removes Submerged Lake and Pond Weeds
- Reduces Long Term Maintenance
- Reaches as far as 55 Feet Off Shore
- RAKER Head Width of 37"
- 8" Long Tines for Grabbing
- 11 Feet of Pole Length
- Pull Rope Length 43 feet
- Total Weight 7 lbs.
Delight in the possibility of having a beautiful, peaceful pond; a place where you and the family can enjoy lazy summer afternoons picnicking, swimming, fishing or strolling along its banks. A pond that when you glance in the water you can actually see the habitat beneath the surface, a pond that your neighbors will envy.
All that is possible using the WEED RAZER. With its incredibly sharp blades, innovative "V" shape design and the ability to toss it up to 30 feet or more, your pond can finally be rid of those unsightly weeds. Rid yourself of that unsightly organic matter by simply following four easy steps...
1. Step close to the waters edge and toss the Weed RAZER into the water
2. Be patient with this next step as you wait for it to sink all the way to the pond floor
3. Slowly start pulling the rope attached to the Weed RAZER back in (at this point you are slicing and dicing all those weeds and pond matter, even pulling some right up from their roots)
4. Repeat the process following the edge of your pond , tossing it in, waiting and then pulling it back
All that hard work will pay off and you will soon be able to see those unsightly weeds come to the surface. For the best results, use the WEED RAKER to remove all that debris so the particles do not fertilize new growth.
- Reduced Maintenance Time
- "V" Shaped Cutting Design
- 48" Wide Cutting Path
- Only weights 8 lbs.
- Handle length 65"
- Pull Rope 25 ft.
- Works on Lily Pads, Common Pond Weeds, Even Cattails!
A lake dye registered by E.P.A. for control of aquatic plant growth. Aquashade is a unique blend of blue and yellow dyes specifically designed to screen or shade portions of the sunlight spectrum required by underwater plant and algae growth. This shading inhibits photosynthesis in young, bottom growth suppressing growth and development of nuisance conditions. Aquashade can be used in place of, or as a companion to registered aquatic herbicides and algaecides in managing aquatic nuisance growth. For best results, apply before growing season starts, or when growth is on the bottom. Application rate: 1 gallon per 4 acre feet of water.Learn More
This is a Professional Grade pellet that controls muck and sludge build up on the bottom of your pond or lake. Great for swimming areas, around boat docks, beaches, etc.
These pellets were designed for lagoons, lakes and ponds as a low-maintenance solution for sludge and muck build up. The Professional Grade pellets are fortified with specialized bacterial strains that are high volume waste consumers. They also have a trace mineral base and organic catalyst to increase the productivity of each pellet.
- Specially designed pellet that drives the active ingredient down to the muck and organic matter where it can do the most good.
- Contains sludge eating bacteria, enzymes and trace minerals.
- Eliminates odor causing muck in swimming areas, around docks and on beaches.
- No gypsum fillers
To use as a spot treatment around a dock, pier, beach or other problem area. Use 2 lbs. per week for 4 weeks, then .5 lb. every other week as needed. At this rate, 10 lbs. will treat up to 800 sq. ft for a five month season. See our 25 lb. pail for larger areas.Learn More
If your goal is to attract and catch big fish like big crappie, big bass, and even big catfish, then this is what you're looking for!
The Big Fish Magnet is unique in that it has 48 flexible snag free branches made from recycled material. The Big Fish Magnet provides great cover for medium and large fish. Algae growth occurs rapidly due to the bark like texture of the limbs.
- Can hang from a dock or pier vertically.
- Can also place it on the bottom of a lake or pond horizontally.
- Manufactured in the U.S. and made from recycled plastic for a true "green" feel.
- Promotes algae and phytoplankton growth.
- Great in all depths - from 6' up to 20 or 30 feet.
- Great when you combine 3 or 4 of these together and create a long-lasting brush pile of protective habitat!
- Easy to assemble - comes with mounting cables so you can attach to your dock, pier or concrete blocks.