Agricultural Sprayers & Chemicals
Reflect on the beauty of your pond and landscape.
Pond Champs Black Out pond dye creates a hi-def mirrored effect in your water feature. Take your pond to the next level and create a professional, stunning look in the clarity and color of your pond or water feature.
To top it off, this product is SAFE! Black Out ingredients are non hazardous under Federal OSHA Hazard criteria when used as directed.
- Creates a beautiful mirrored effect
- Enhances water color
- Improves water clarity
- SAFE for humans, swimming, pets, fish, birds, livestock, and irrigation at label rates.
- One gallon treats one surface acre 4-6 feet deep (1,500,000 gallons of water).
- Pour directly from container around shoreline or from a boat, by spot treatment at regular intervals, or at water inlet.
- Disperses and mixes uniformly throughout the body of water over approximately a 24 hour period.
- If deeper color is desired, additional BLACK OUT can be used.
- For best results, apply in early spring and repeat throughout the season for consistent color.
- Frequency of repeat applications depends on outflow, evaporation or rainfall, and desired color.
Follow all label and guidelines.
- C.I. Acid #9
- CI Acid yellow 23
- FD&C Red #40
Glyphosate is a non-selective, post-emergent herbicide that provides systematic control of a broad range of annual and perennial weeds, woody brush, and trees. Formulated with the same active ingredient as RoundUp (41% Glyphosate), and a surfactant to provide destruction of plants with just one bottle.
Read entire label. Follow all label guidelines and restrictions.
Can be used on RoundUp Ready Corn, Soybeans, and Cotton.
Formulated with a fully loaded surfactant.
Rainfast if applied at least two hours before rain.
Safe for domestic animals when used as instructed. Gastrointestinal irritation may result of consumed in large quantities or if freshly sprayed vegetation is consumed.
Effective on hundreds of herbaceous plants. For a complete list, see label.
41+ disperses throughout the plant from the point of contact to the root system.
Visible signs of effective application are gradual wilting and yellowing of the plant, and complete browning of emerged growth. Deterioration of underground plant components will result. Occurs within 2 to 4 days for most annual weeds and 7 or more days for most perennial weeds.
- 41+ mixes readily with water as a foliar spray to control or destroy most herbaceous plants.
- Application Equipment: Most standard handheld, field-type, or industrial sprayers in accordance with label instructions.
- Apply once vegetation has emerged (unless otherwise specified) and is as described on label.
- Very cool or cloudy weather after application can slow destructive activity and delay visible effects of control.
- Avoid contact with desirable plants and trees, foliage, green stems, exposed non-woody roots or fruit of crops, as destruction may result.
- Wear protective clothing and gear when handling.
- Do not apply directly to water, areas where surface water is present or intertidal areas lower than high water mark.
- Use caution to not contaminate water when cleaning equipment or disposing of wash waters.
- Glyphosate in the form of its isopropylamine salt (41.0%)
- Inactive ingredients (59.0%)
- Compatible handheld and backpack sprayers, and protective gear available through Rural King.
- Rural King Hand Sprayer, 1 gallon
- Roundup Sprayer, 2 gallon
- Solo Backpack Sprayer, 4 Gallon
We are unable to ship this to the following states: NV, UT and WVLearn More
$84.99Me-Too-Lachlor™ II is a selective herbicide recommended as a preplant surface-applied, preplant incorporated, or preemergence treatment in water or fluid fertilizer for control of most annual grasses and certain broadleaf weeds in Field Corn, Sweet Corn, and Popcorn. Contains a safener for corn, may be mixed with water or liquid fertilizer. Application rate is 1.5-2 pints per acre.
A Generic replacement for Dual II Magnum Herbicide. Learn More
Control those nuisance blue green algae species that has invaded your pond and once again you can enjoy the aquatic habitat that you created and meant to have.
Phycomycin SCP is an active 85% form of Sodium Carbonate Peroxyhydrate provided in an easy to distribute granular form. Dilute in a bucket of water, following the easy to use instructions, at a dosage rate of 3lbs to 100lbs per acre foot of water for control of that debilitating algae. Clear out that fountain and those lines once and for all so you can once again hear the sound of smooth, peaceful water. Target those blue green algae particles that clouds and darken your water making it impossible to see your aquatic plants and fish. Speaking of fish, this product is safe for all species, especially those that are copper sensitive.
Phycomycin SCP is safe for use in aquaculture, drinking water reservoirs, ponds, canals and lakes.
- 100% soluble granules in water
- Peroxide Based
- Targets Blue Green Algae
- Safe for Copper sensitive species of Fish and Plants
- Certified by the (NSF) National Sanitation Foundation for use in drinking water
Due to UPS Ground shipping policy, this must ship via freight LTL shipping.Learn More
Sonar, the leader in aquatic herbicides, now offers an easy and effective formula that requires no mixing, no special equipment, or even a boat. Now, thanks to Sonar Ready-To-Use (RTU), anyone can take control of aquatic weed management. Simply apply this improved formula from the shoreline and, within weeks, the targeted plants will begin to turn white and wilt away. Recommended for man-made or natural ponds that have limited or no outflow.
No other treatment is more effective against duckweed. Often spread from one body of water to the next by waterfowl and other wildlife, duckweed is one of the most common and most persistent aquatic weeds. And while it may look like algae, it is actually a plant. And because it reproduces so rapidly, your pond can become completely covered in duckweed in just a matter of weeks. Before your pond and its fish population and its recreational uses begin to suffer, treat with Sonar RTU. Its active ingredient, fluridone, targets and controls weeds right down to their roots. And any of the product that is not absorbed by plants is quickly broken down simply by sunlight. Sonar guarantees results. See manufacturer’s label for details.
For best and long-lasting results, apply to your pond at the first sign of weed growth. Application rates may vary, but for a ¼ acre pond with an average depth of 4 feet, one quart of Sonar RTU should be used for the initial treatment. In 21 days, a follow-up application of ½ quart should be applied. Then one more application of ½ quart should be used 42 days after the initial treatment. Sonar RTU-treated water should not be used for irrigating crops, ornamental plants, or established turf for at least 30 days after the final treatment. Similarly, do not use these treated waters for watering seedling grasses, new crops, or other plantings for 60 days following the last application.
- 1 quart container
- 3.8% fluridone
- Easy, ready-to-use formula
- No special equipment needed
- Effective against a verity of aquatic weeds, including duckweed, milfoil, hydrilla, coontail, and lilies
Cannot sell to the following states: California, Connecticut, Maine, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, and WashingtonLearn More
Roundup PowerMax Herbicide is used for the control of barley, barnyardgrass, beggarweed, bittercress, bluegrass, brome, buttercup, carpetweed, chickweed, cocklebur, crabgrass, fiddleneck, fleabane, foxtail, goosegrass, groundcherry, groundsel, henbit, itchgrass, jimsonweed, johnsongrass, knotweed, kochia, lambsquarters, morninglory, mustard, nightshade, pigweed, ragweed, ryegrass, sandbur, shattercane, smartweed, waterhemp, witchgrass, alfalfa, bentgrass, bermudagrass, cattail, clover, dallisgrass, dandelion, fescue, johnsonggrass, nutsedge, thistle, and many other listed weeds.For the treatment of listed weeds using Roundup PowerMax Herbicide mix at the rate of 0.5 to 9.0 ounces per gallon of water or at 0.8 pints to 7 quarts per 25 gallons depending on application equipment used.Roundup PowerMax Herbicide has a wide variety of listed crops and sites for treatments all with different rates for more specific information on Roundup PowerMax usages refer to the label above.
- If Roundup PowerMax Herbicide is used at the higher rate of use for the control of listed weeds each 2.5 container will treat an estimated 35,000 square feet.
- Roundup PowerMax Herbicide has a shelf life of 36 months if stored in a cool dry environment.
- Roundup PowerMax Herbicide provides immediate results but may take up to several treatments to gain full control of target weeds.
- Glyphosate 48.7%
PondSeal is composed of the highest quality Wyoming sodium bentonite - coated over a limestone aggregate core - PondSeal provides precision placement and targeted delivery for reliable swell and an extremely low-permeable seal. Effective both during and after construction - even through standing water. No dusting, dissipation, or product loss (literally sinks "like a stone"). Incredibly durable; structurally stable; all natural (won't harm fish). Blanket over porous soils or other suspected problem areas at 5-7 lbs/sq. ft. Easily backfill around pipes and control structures (without the need for soil blending or compaction). Create a cut-trench to reinforce compromised dams or earthen berms. Plug unwanted drainage tiles or animal burrows. Use in ponds, lakes, or anywhere that leaks cause a problem.Learn More
Algae can quickly become a major problem for any pond or lake. Not only can it be an eyesore, it can also be detrimental to the health of your water and those who use it. In the United States, algae blooms are the primarily cause of fish kills. Algae can also damage water crafts and boating equipment. If your pond or lake is being overrun with chara, coontail, naiads, hydrilla, mil-foil, star grass, pond weeds, or other algae species, turn to concentrated Hydrothol Granular 191. This easy-to-use formula is also effective for many varieties of lake shore weeds. For over 30 years, Hydrothol has been one of the most trusted and widely-used herbicides/algaecides in America. In fact, it is the only registered organic broad spectrum aquatic algaecide available.
Fast-acting and effective even in slow-moving water, Hydrothol is a versatile choice. And because it will not bind to dissolved sediment, it can even be used in muddy sections of ponds and lakes. It is the premier choice for spot or marginal treatments. Use Hydrothol to clear paths in irrigational or drainage systems. Prepare your waterway for swimmers, skiers, or fishermen.
Feel comfortable knowing Hydrothol is the environmental choice. This granular dissipates quickly and does not bio-accumulate in the hydrosoil or fish. Therefore, when properly used, it will not adversely affect your pond or lake or cause toxicity in fish.
Following treatment, restrict domestic and livestock water usage from 7 - 25 days depending on application. To avoid trapping fish in the treated area, it is best to apply the granular outward from the shoreline or in strips. Apply with a spreader or scoop. See product label for proper application information.
- 20 lb. Re-sealable Bag
- Useful against a wide variety of aquatic algae and weeds
- Application rates: 3 to 136 lbs. per acre ft. of water
- Spot treatment rate: 12 lbs. per 1,000 sq. ft. with avg depth of 4 ft.
- Qualified commercial applicators recommended for large applications
A 15-0-0 combination liquid fertilizer and weed control product that is great for pull-behind sprayers. Liquid Weed & Feed provides up to one full acre of coverage per 2.5 gallon jug!
This product is restricted from being used in the following states:
- Louisiana - Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in your area.
- Texas - Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in your area.
- Vermont - Class B product in Vermont
- Washington - Note: This product is Restricted in Eastern Washington State. Please contact Washington state authorities for information on Licensing, Sale, and Use of this product in these areas.
- Arkansas - This product is not Registered in your State.
Remedy a herbicide and specialty weed control product has been developed specifically for range and pasture, is the most economical way to reclaim your pasture from brush encroachment and improve grass productivity.
Selective brush and mid-size tree control for fence line maintenance and pasture regeneration. RemedyTM is a low residual alternative to mechanical removal and comes with low environmental impact.
For best results, apply when plants are actively growing, which typically occurs early in the summer. Apply at least 10 days prior to leaf color change in late summer. Application in late summer or in periods of dry weather when plants are not actively growing may result in unsatisfactory control.
Depending on the species and how actively the treated plants are growing, it will take couple of days for symptoms to appear and several weeks for plants to die. Grass density and speed of recovery will be effected by the density of the woody species controlled, soil type and environmental conditions. A successful application of Remedy will provide at leat two years of improved grass production.Learn More