Agricultural Sprayers & Chemicals
BriskHeat’s Drum / Pail Warmer is a great solution to prevent drum and pail contents from freezing. The warmer helps maintain elevated temperatures, enabling contents to flow even when ambient temperatures drop as low as 0°F. The built-in thermostat keeps the materials in the drum warm between 67° to 85°F. BriskHeat Corporation has been producing high quality and industrial grade drum and pail warmers for the past 64 years, providing users with unmatchable durability
- Portable plug-and-play design
- Can be used on metal or plastic drums and pails
- Suitable for both outdoor and indoor uses
- Moisture and chemical resistant
- Effective in ambient temperature as low as 0°F
- Extra-wide 4” heater coverage with stretchable spring fastener
- Available in variety of sizes: 5, 15, 30 and 55 gallons
Specifications Voltage: 120VAC Thermostat: Built-in, self-regulates between 67° (+/-9°F) to 85°F (+/-5°F) Power cord: 6-foot power cord with standard 3-prong wall plug Grounded for safety: Patented 360°grounded heating element Watt density: 4 watts/sq in Wattage: 1000 Drum Diameter: 18.6 in. Warmer Length: 58.5 in. Warmer Width: 4 in.
- Freeze Protection
- Warming contents of drums and pails
- Preventing Chemical Separation or Crystallization
- Keeping paint warm
Garlon 4 Ultra 60.45% Triclopyr Specialty Herbicide was developed by Dow AgroSciences to deliver enhanced performance on unwanted vegetation along roadsides, industrial rights-of-way and similar noncrop sites. The advanced, patented formulation also helps ensure the continued availability of the workhorse active ingredient triclopyr for professional right-of-way vegetation management.
Garlon 4 Ultra is available exclusively from Dow AgroSciences to meet the changing needs of vegetation management professionals, the public and the environment. The innovative formulation uses a plant-derived solvent as a proactive measure to reduce organic compounds and petroleum distillates, reduce odor and improve overall performance. Dow AgroSciences also has updated and improved the label directions as part of its ongoing stewardship initiative.
- Improved formulation, 4 lbs. a.i./gallon
- Non-petroleum-based, plant-derived methylated seed oil solvent, reducing environmental impact
- Industry standard for cut-stump, basal bark and dormant stem treatments
- Demonstrates increased efficacy on multiple woody species, including mesquite, sweetgum and scotch broom
- Broad-spectrum control of brush and broadleaf weeds
- Low odor
- Packaged in easy-to-use 2 ½ gallon containers and 30-gallon plastic drums
- Available in returnable, refillable containers through Continuum™ Prescription Control & Container Management System
The Generic RoundUp* of Choice Imitator® Plus is a non-selective, post emergent, systemic herbicide that provides broad-spectrum control of annual and perennial weeds, woody brush, and trees.
Functions and Benefits:
- Contains 41 percent Glyphosate
- Same Active Ingredient as RoundUp
- Use "over-the-top" on RoundUp Ready Corn, Cotton and Soybeans.
For Product Label: click here
For MSDS Sheet: click hereLearn More
Algae can quickly become a major problem for any pond or lake. Not only can it be an eyesore, it can also be detrimental to the health of your water and those who use it. In the United States, algae blooms are the primarily cause of fish kills. Algae can also damage water crafts and boating equipment. If your pond or lake is being overrun with chara, coontail, naiads, hydrilla, mil-foil, star grass, pond weeds, or other algae species, turn to concentrated Hydrothol Granular 191. This easy-to-use formula is also effective for many varieties of lake shore weeds. For over 30 years, Hydrothol has been one of the most trusted and widely-used herbicides/algaecides in America. In fact, it is the only registered organic broad spectrum aquatic algaecide available.
Fast-acting and effective even in slow-moving water, Hydrothol is a versatile choice. And because it will not bind to dissolved sediment, it can even be used in muddy sections of ponds and lakes. It is the premier choice for spot or marginal treatments. Use Hydrothol to clear paths in irrigational or drainage systems. Prepare your waterway for swimmers, skiers, or fishermen.
Feel comfortable knowing Hydrothol is the environmental choice. This granular dissipates quickly and does not bio-accumulate in the hydrosoil or fish. Therefore, when properly used, it will not adversely affect your pond or lake or cause toxicity in fish.
Following treatment, restrict domestic and livestock water usage from 7 - 25 days depending on application. To avoid trapping fish in the treated area, it is best to apply the granular outward from the shoreline or in strips. Apply with a spreader or scoop. See product label for proper application information.
- 40 lb. size
- Useful against a wide variety of aquatic algae and weeds
- Application rates: 3 to 136 lbs. per acre ft. of water
- Spot treatment rate: 12 lbs. per 1,000 sq. ft. with avg depth of 4 ft.
- Qualified commercial applicators recommended for large applications
If you own a body of water, you know that aggressive aquatic weeds can quickly become troublesome. Watershield, coontail, spatterdock, stargrass, water lilies, and especially the invasive Eurasian water milfoil all contribute to clogged intakes, flooding problems, and stagnant mats. Such overgrown vegetation can also rob the water of oxygen and increase sedimentation rates.
With Navigate, you have a strong ally. This granular aquatic herbicide targets and destroys some of the most persistent water weeds. Works as both a herbicide and a growth regulator for coontail, spatterdock, and milfoil. Helps suppress other species of difficult aquatic plants, including yellow water lily and bladderwort. The formula’s heat-treated attaclay granules not only decompose slowly to provide extended control, they also sink quickly to get right to the root of the problem.
Navigate Granular Herbicide should not be used in domestic or livestock water supplies. Nor should this product be used in water sources for agricultural sprays or irrigation systems. Application rates vary. One-hundred pounds per acre is recommended for treating milfoil. A maximum of 200 pounds per acre is recommended for resistant plants such as watershield and spatterdock. For best results, use in the spring and early summer. A second application may be necessary in areas of heavy regrowth or for sections that border untreated areas.
- 50 lb. bag
- 2,4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic acid, dimethylamine salt 46.8%
- Herbicide and growth regulator for coontail, spatterdock, and milfoil
- Helps suppress other species, including water lilies and bladderwort
- Gradual release formula
- Absorbed by leaves, roots and stems directly from the water.
- Works by inhibiting the weeds ability to produce carotene. Without this ability, chlorophyll is rapidly degraded by sunlight and the weeds die.
- 7 to 10 days after the initial application you will see bleaching at the growing tips of the weed.
- Results occur slowly - treat early in the season for an entire weed free summer.
Starting to see weed growth in your pond, lake, or canal? You are going to need a fast, effective herbicide. Aquathol K combats a wide range of submerged aquatic plants, including bur reed, coontail, pondweed, hydrilla, naiad, parrotfeather, and water stargrass. This concentrated liquid works on contact, quickly breaking down the plant’s cells. While full kill results often take one to two weeks, results can be seen in as little as one day.
Features a ready-to-use soluble formula that, because it does not bind with suspended matter or sediment, works even in silty and muddy waters. Product works best when water temperature is at least 50 degrees Fahrenheit. Application rates depend upon species of weed being treated, but generally range from 0.3 to 3.2 gallons per acre foot of water.
Though similar to other herbicides on the market, Aquathol K prides itself on leaving no residue and being easier and safer to use. This EPA approved aquatic herbicide is safer for fish, birds, and other aquatic species. While it is advised to wait 7 to 14 days before using treated water for irrigation, livestock, or domestic use, there are no restrictions on swimming or fishing in treated waters. See manufacture’s label for details.
- 2.5 gallon container
- 40.3% Endothall
- Contact herbicide; do not use before weeds appear
- Liquid concentrate
- Effective against various submerged aquatic weeds, including pondweeds, bur reed, hydrilla, stargrass, and more
Cannot sell to the following states: Alaska, California, Connecticut, Hawaii, Idaho, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, Vermont, Washington.
We are unable to ship this item outside of the US.Learn More
Provide excellent seasonal control in your ponds by applying SONOR A.S. aquatic herbicide early in the spring to help battle submerged, emergent and floating weeds all year long in your freshwater pond, canal, reservoirs or lakes. This product works best when applied early when shoots just start to emerge and in slow moving water, rapid water and movement will reduce its effectiveness.
SONAR A.S. is available in both liquid or pellet form for convenience during application. There is no corrosive noted to application equipment and if following the label application instructions there are no restrictions for water use for domestic application like fishing and swimming after application but there is a fourteen to thirty day restriction if used in treated water for irrigation. Follow the application directions properly for an easy and safe way to beautiful your property.Learn More
Thick rubberized self-sinking ½” air line to maximize air flow between the Windmill air compressor and the air diffusers. Weighted so that your air line is on the bottom of the pond.
- Prevents tangling with fishing line, boat motors, etc.
- For use with all aeration systems