Agricultural Sprayers & Chemicals
Garlon 4 Ultra 60.45% Triclopyr Specialty Herbicide was developed by Dow AgroSciences to deliver enhanced performance on unwanted vegetation along roadsides, industrial rights-of-way and similar noncrop sites. The advanced, patented formulation also helps ensure the continued availability of the workhorse active ingredient triclopyr for professional right-of-way vegetation management.
Garlon 4 Ultra is available exclusively from Dow AgroSciences to meet the changing needs of vegetation management professionals, the public and the environment. The innovative formulation uses a plant-derived solvent as a proactive measure to reduce organic compounds and petroleum distillates, reduce odor and improve overall performance. Dow AgroSciences also has updated and improved the label directions as part of its ongoing stewardship initiative.
- Improved formulation, 4 lbs. a.i./gallon
- Non-petroleum-based, plant-derived methylated seed oil solvent, reducing environmental impact
- Industry standard for cut-stump, basal bark and dormant stem treatments
- Demonstrates increased efficacy on multiple woody species, including mesquite, sweetgum and scotch broom
- Broad-spectrum control of brush and broadleaf weeds
- Low odor
- Packaged in easy-to-use 2 ½ gallon containers and 30-gallon plastic drums
- Available in returnable, refillable containers through Continuum™ Prescription Control & Container Management System
If you own a body of water, you know that aggressive aquatic weeds can quickly become troublesome. Watershield, coontail, spatterdock, stargrass, water lilies, and especially the invasive Eurasian water milfoil all contribute to clogged intakes, flooding problems, and stagnant mats. Such overgrown vegetation can also rob the water of oxygen and increase sedimentation rates.
With Navigate, you have a strong ally. This granular aquatic herbicide targets and destroys some of the most persistent water weeds. Works as both a herbicide and a growth regulator for coontail, spatterdock, and milfoil. Helps suppress other species of difficult aquatic plants, including yellow water lily and bladderwort. The formula’s heat-treated attaclay granules not only decompose slowly to provide extended control, they also sink quickly to get right to the root of the problem.
Navigate Granular Herbicide should not be used in domestic or livestock water supplies. Nor should this product be used in water sources for agricultural sprays or irrigation systems. Application rates vary. One-hundred pounds per acre is recommended for treating milfoil. A maximum of 200 pounds per acre is recommended for resistant plants such as watershield and spatterdock. For best results, use in the spring and early summer. A second application may be necessary in areas of heavy regrowth or for sections that border untreated areas.
- 50 lb. bag
- 2,4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic acid, dimethylamine salt 46.8%
- Herbicide and growth regulator for coontail, spatterdock, and milfoil
- Helps suppress other species, including water lilies and bladderwort
- Gradual release formula
Thick rubberized self-sinking ½” air line to maximize air flow between the Windmill air compressor and the air diffusers. Weighted so that your air line is on the bottom of the pond.
- Prevents tangling with fishing line, boat motors, etc.
- For use with all aeration systems
What's more whimsical than a windmill? Add some flair to your yard with this decorative windmill! Watch the beautiful spinning fan motion with every breeze. Keep an eye on the weather with the fan speed.
Ten foot tall looks great as a stand alone feature in a field or as an accent to your landscaping. Large 30 inch diameter fan has red-tipped blades for a classic look that accentuates the animation when the wind blows.
- Sturdy four-leg tower is constructed of high quality pine stained a charming Cedar red.
- From Outdoor Water Solutions, manufacturer of quality Windmill Pond Aerators and other backyard and industrial windmills.
- Waterproofed for long lasting beauty.
- One year manufacturer's warranty.
- Ground-stake anchoring system included.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Assembly required. Pre-drilled holes and screws included.
See the full line of Outdoor Water Solutions Windmills available at Rural King!Learn More
The Generic RoundUp* of Choice Imitator® Plus is a non-selective, post emergent, systemic herbicide that provides broad-spectrum control of annual and perennial weeds, woody brush, and trees.
Functions and Benefits:
- Contains 41 percent Glyphosate
- Same Active Ingredient as RoundUp
- Use "over-the-top" on RoundUp Ready Corn, Cotton and Soybeans.
For Product Label: click here
For MSDS Sheet: click hereLearn More
A backyard version of an Outdoor Water Solutions windmill has been designed and created with the same high standards in quality workmanship the company has been recognized for. This unit is built for ease of assembly and to last decades as with all other Outdoor Water Solutions products.
Main Features of The Backyard Galvanized Windmill:
- Sturdy 4 leg tower design
- 1 piece 27” rotor head for ease of assembly
- Simple, fast and safe anchoring system using ground stakes (provided in package).
- Structurally strong tower for strong winds
- Windmill is sold for ornamental purposes
- There is a One-year manufacturer’s warranty
- The Backyard windmill weighs only 65 lbs. for the Large version and is shipped all in one box throughout North America
- The Backyard Windmill is available in a number of powder coated finishes - traditional galvanized steel or Bronze, Red & White, Green & Yellow or Red, White & Blue powder coat colors
Our design and engineering team accepted the challenge to create a very powerful pump that has both silent operation and energy smart technology. Spectacular 23 feet waterfalls are now possible to build in your own backyard with our 5100 GPH Professional Grade Waterfall Pump. The professional quality water garden pump features energy efficient technology. Friction is reduced and performance is enhanced with ceramic shafts built into the core of the pump. Proper water circulation discourages algae growth and promotes a healthy ecological balance. Our 5100 GPH Professional Grade Pond Pump is a smart pick for large waterfalls and cascading waters up to twenty two feet in height.
- 16 foot cord included
- 23ft max pumping height
- Made for fresh water use only
- Operate this pump when temperatures are between 41F and 86F
- Non-toxic casing, safe for fish and plants
- Keep the pump totally submerged. If the water levels drop, turn the pump off and add water until it reaches the desired level.
- This pump is not meant for water with high pH levels or is heavily chlorinated
- REMEMBER TO ORDER 1 INCH and 1.5 INCH TUBING. Kink Free Corrugated Tubing with a 1” and 1.5” diameter is available on this site.
- 1 year limited warranty
Would you like to take advantage of alternative energy aeration and yet still have aeration 24 hours a day? Our new Pond Aerator Control Box utilizes an air pressure sensor to regulate your aeration needs. If the wind stops blowing, this control box will turn on your electric aeration system. If the wind blows, it shuts off your electric aerator allowing you to save money and electricity.
- Easy to install. Just attach the "T" valve into your windmill airline, plug it in, then plug your electric aerator into the control box.
- 15 second delay to prevent over-cycling.
- You only need one airline running out to your pond. Both the windmill and electric aerator are connected to the same airline saving you money.
- One-year manufacturer's warranty
This is an officially licensed Pheasants Forever backyard windmill. It stands 8'3" tall and would look great at your farm, hunting cabin or just on your property. If you're a hunter or have a dad, uncle, grandfather or someone who is, this would be a great gift.
A portion of all sales goes back to Pheasants Forever to help finance habitat restoration, youth training and hunter education.Learn More