Agricultural Sprayers & Chemicals
Sonar AS is a selective systemic aquatic herbicide to control the growth of aquatic vegetation in lakes, reservoirs, fresh water ponds, and drainage canals.
Sonar AS is a 41.7% Fluridone product which inhibits the formation of carotene, degrading the chlorophyll necessary for photosynthesis and plant energy production.
- For best results, apply prior to initial growth or at beginning of active growth.
- Effectiveness reduced in rapidly moving water or conditions which dilute the concentration of Sonar AS. Contact must be maintained for 45 days for effective treatment. Symptoms of affected plants include white and pink foliage growth.
- For a complete list of plants controlled by Sonar AS, see label.
- Follow all label guidelines and warnings.
- Permits may be required prior to use of this product, consult with local water authorities.
- Harmful if absorbed through skin, inhaled, or swallowed.
- Not for use in drinking, fishing, swimming, or water for livestock or pet consumption.
- Not for use in hydroponic farming, or in water for irrigating nursery or greenhouse plants.
- Do not use any type of irrigation system for application.
Also available in pint and quart size.
We are unable to ship this item outside of the US.Learn More
Great fountain at a great price!
If you're looking for a reasonably priced fountain that looks good and runs even better, then this is it. New 2 year warranty and CSA approvals on both the motor and 100' power cord.
Fountains replenish oxygen supplies, break up the water column thru de-stratification and help eliminate algae and odors.
Components in our Fountain kit include:
- High Output 1.5 HP Pump (3 - 1/2 HP Pumps) producing over 12,000 GPH. Pump assemblies have high-impact housings and water-cooled stainless steel motors built for continuous use.
- 100' Power Cord
- Designed for ponds that are at least 18" deep.
- High Quality Filter to keep algae and debris out of the pump.
- 15.0 Amp Draw
- Six Nozzle Patterns Included and are as follows
- Geyser Pattern Narrow = 20' Tall x 25' Wide
- Geyser Pattern Wide = 20' Tall x 30' Wide
- 3 Level Narrow = 12' Tall x 25' Wide
- 3 Level Wide = 12' Tall x 30' Wide
- 2 Level Narrow = 12' Tall x 25' Wide
- 2 Level Wide = 12' Tall x 30' Wide
- GFCI Circuit Included
Extra Accessories are available and include a 3 Light kit, timer/controller and additional power cord lengths if needed.Learn More
$2,094.97If you're looking for everything you need to aerate your pond, this is it!
The 24' Deluxe Windmill Aeration System pumps tons of air, even more than other companies that sell "dual diaphragm" models. The secret is our new, patent pending "BalCam" Technology that allows us to pump more air with a single diaphragm. The benefit to you is that you'll have less moving parts, less bearing's and less diaphragms to service and maintain. This unit is rated at 3.0 - 4.5 CFM and includes everything you'll need to install your unit and begin aerating your pond. It also has a 5 year warranty on the compressor which is unmatched in the Industry.
Accessories in the Deluxe Windmill Aeration System include:
- 1 20' Windmill with the new patent pending “BalCam” technology that minimizes bearing fatigue
- 1 roll of non-weighted 100' airline
- 2 airstones so you can aerate in two separate locations
- 2 foot valves
- 2 rolls of 100' weighted airline to sink your airline to the bottom of the pond
- 1 set of pivot points for easier maintenance
- 1 2-way selector valve to better regulate airflow between the two airstones
- 3 hose connector packs
- 2 airstone housing buckets
- 2 duck decoy markers
Want a more Nostalgic look and feel? Our new wooden windmill towers are a masterpiece in design. Manufactured in the U.S. with a light cedar colored pressure treated wood, this windmill will look great for a long time! Assembled height of the windmill and head is 19'.
Functional Windmill Aeration system comes with the wooden tower, functional compressor with our patent pending BalCam technology and 5 year warranty, OWS Windmill head, 100' of 1/2" poly tubing, an airstone and backflow valve. This unit also includes a powder coated head in your choice of one or two colors and a personalized tailfin!
The blade diameter on all units is a full 73" in diameter which is the largest windmill head on the market for pond aeration. This allows our units to pump up to 4.5 CFM of air and still turn at low wind speeds due to our windmill heads higher torque. We can also produce up to 30 psi of air allowing these units to aerate ponds or lakes that are 10', 20' or even 30' deep.Learn More
Finally take back your life and quit stressing over the quality of your pond habitat. Invest in a pond aeration system that can provide oxygen back into stagnant, stale water and improve the health and quality of your fish and plants.
During the winter, a pond aeration system such as the AerMaster 6 is perfect for those older, dirty farm ponds and fish farms where dead organic material lying at the bottom can produce a toxic gas when the water freezes that gets trapped under the ice. The AerMaster 6 helps prevent the water from freezing in the first place by keeping a strong steady movement 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. This system works perfect for ponds up to an acre in size and up to 40’ deep.
By installing a pond aeration system such as the Outdoor Water Solutions, AERMASTER PRO 6 you can vastly increase the oxygen levels that your fish and plant life need to thrive on. Depending on the depth of your pond, there are various different thermal layers that lay stagnant from lack of water movement. With the AerMaster 6, a quiet intake system sets deep on the ponds bottom sucking the stagnant water into its system. The air compressor like motor then forces the air and water to the surface where it is diffused back into the pond. This process brings oxygen back into the water where it is needed for a healthy habitat.
- 110 CFM Compressor Cooling, Circulating Fan
- 115 V Outlet with 1/2 HP Compressor
- Powder Coated Steel Cabinet
- 3/8" of 300' Weighted Airline
- Low PSI Single Disk Air Stations with Bases (3)
- Oil Filled Pressure Gauge (1)
- Valve Manifolds (3)
- 2 Year Warranty
Great for Medium or irregular shaped ponds up to 3 surface acres.
- 1/3HP Dual Piston Silent Air Compressor.
- (3) Airmax® ProAir-4 self-weighted diffusers.
- Airmax Silent Air Cabinet with Cooling Fan.
- Air Pressure Gauge and Air Manifold.
- Pressure Relief Valve.
- 6' Power Cord.
- Available with either 300' or 600' EasySet Self-Weighted 3/8" Airline.
- Complete installation guide and operating instructions.
- 2-Year Warranty included
This is a 20' 4 Legged Windmill (23' to the top of the head) and includes all necessary accessories for ponds up to 2 or even 3 acres in size.
This System comes with:
- 4 Legged Windmill tower with our patent pending BalCam Compressor that can pump up to 4.5 CFM of air at 30 psi.
- 100' of 1/2" polytubing
- 200' of 1/2" Weighted Airline
- 2 Airstones with Backflow Valves
- One pair of tower hinges
- Two Airstone Housing buckets
- Two Duck Decoy Markers
- Hose Connectors
The blade diameter on all units is a full 73" in diameter which is the largest windmill head on the market for pond aeration. This allows our units to pump up to 4.5 CFM of air and still turn at low wind speeds due to our windmill heads higher torque. We can also produce up to 30 psi of air allowing these units to aerate ponds or lakes that are 10', 20' or even 30' deep.
The Outdoor Water Solutions “NEW” Wind Driven Aeration System offers:
- New “BalCam” technology minimizes bearing fatigue
- Patent pending new design
- Fast & Easy Assembly
- Manufactured with high quality 18 gauge galvanized steel
- Newly redesigned blades and front dome assembly for better air flow
- Self-governing head to protect the unit in high winds
- New secure locking mechanism that attaches the windmill head to shaft
- Larger check valves and upgraded ½” airline to handle the increased air that is produced
- High Air Output - 3.0-4.5 CFM rating Rated at 30 psi
- Full 5 year warranty on bearing’s and cam’s!
Includes 24; Windmill, Airstone, 100' 1/2" Airline and foot valveLearn More
Make that vital improvement to your irregular shaped or small acreage pond that improves the quality of aquatic environment essentially making care and maintenance easier and less time consuming.
By installing a pond aeration system such as the AIRMAX® Eco-Systems AM 70 you can vastly increase the oxygen levels that your fish and plant life need to thrive on. Depending on the depth of your pond, there are various different thermal layers that lay stagnant from lack of water movement. With the AIRMAX, a quiet intake system sets deep on the ponds bottom sucking the stagnant water into its system. The air compressor like motor then forces the air and water to the surface where it is diffused back into the pond. This process brings oxygen back into the water where it is needed for a healthy habitat.
This is perfect for those older, dirty farm ponds and fish farms where dead organic material can produce a toxic gas when the water freezes that gets trapped under the ice. The AIRMAX® helps prevent the water from freezing in the first place by keeping a strong steady movement.
- Airmax Silent Air Cabinet
- 1/3 HP Dual Piston Silent Air Compressor
- Cooling Fan
- Air Manifold
- Air Pressure Gauge
- Pressure Relief Valve
- (3) Airmax® ProAir-4 Self Weighted Diffusers
- Choice of 300’ or 600’ Self Weighted 3/8” Airline
- 6’ Power Cord
- 2 Year Warranty with Complete Operating Instructions and Installation Guide
Imagine activating those childhood memories as you gaze upon a beautiful water fountain, for the first time, spewing those shiny clear droplets into the air as the sunlight bounces off of them casting a rainbow of colors through the sky.
Now you can create those memories again for you and others to enjoy when you install your very own Outdoor Water Solutions 1 HP fountain with Lights. With the included C.F.C.I outlet and CSA approved motor, 100 foot power cord and 10 AMP draw, you can radiate 8,200 gallons of water an hour 20 feet in the air and up to 25 feet diameter. Designed for ponds at least 18 inches deep, a high quality filter will keep algae and pond debris from inhibiting proper function of the pond fountain with little maintenance from you. The three included light kits with transformers will allow you to interchange easily while choosing from the 6 different nozzle patterns. Included in this set is a timer controller to help regulate the fountain and lights for easy, carefree enjoyment.
By introducing a working, decorative and beautiful fountain into your pond you can prevent stagnant, smelly water, discourage insect breeding (like mosquitos), and aerate the oxygen level in the water providing your fish and aquatic habitat a healthy environment. Now your family and friends can gather by the pond to picnic, cookout, swim and fish as they enjoy those shiny rainbow droplets of color radiating through the air, creating new memories of pleasant times.
Sold As 110V
- CSA Approved Motor
- 10 AMP Draw
- 100 FT Power cord
- G.F.C.I Circuit
- 2 Year Warranty
- 8,200 Gallons Per Hour Pumping Capability
- High Impact Housing / Stainless Steel, Water Cooled Pump
- Ability to Regulate Fountain and Lights through Timer Controller
- Easy to Follow Instillation Instructions
- (3) Light Kit w Transformer
- (3) High Quality Brass Fixtures with Clear Light Bulbs
- (6) Different Nozzle Patterns - Ranging from Geyser Wide that measures 20 ft. tall x 25 ft. wide to Narrow Level 2 set at 12 ft. tall x 15 ft. wide