Agricultural Sprayers & Chemicals
Regular Price: $29.99
Special Price: $19.99
Ever heard anyone comment on how beautiful a murky brown pond is? Neither have we.
Crystal Blue, clear water is easy to achieve with Pond Champs Crystal Blue Pond Dye. Proprietary formula is easy to apply and effects last year long with proper application and maintenance.
Clears up muddy ponds by reducing algae, and aids in settling dissolved solids.
To top it off, Crystal Blue is SAFE! This product is 100% safe for humans, swimming, pets, birds, fish, livestock, potable water and irrigation when used at label rates.
- 1 gallon treats ponds 1 surface acre 4 to 6 feet deep (1,500,000 gallons)
- Use additional Crystal Blue if deeper color is desired.
- Pour from container along shore, by spot treatment throughout water, or at water inlet.
- Disperses uniformly throughout water over a 24 hour period, depending on water current and winds.
- Additional treatment may be required based on factors such as rainfall, evaporation, or outflow.
- Follow all label directions, warnings and guidelines.
- Blue #9 (25.9%)
- Surfactant (1%)
- Inactive Ingredients (73.1%)
NOT for use in swimming pools or in streams, rivers, and other bodies of water not in control of the user.Learn More
Tordon® RTU is a selective herbicide that effectively kills cut stumps. Ready-To-Use ("RTU") formula. No mixing or measuring required, just pour Tordon RTU into the convenient squirt bottle applicator, and start applying.
- Ready to Use
- Controls more than 20 woody species (see below).
- Moves to root system to stop resprouting.
- Blue dye to easily spot treated stumps.
- No-freeze formulation.
- For use year-round.
Woody plants controlled: ailanthus, alder, aspen, birch, cedar, cherry, dogwood, elm, firs, green ash, gum, hawthorn, hickory, hornbeam, maples, oaks, pecan, persimmon, serviceberry, sourwood and sweetbay.
- Follow all label instructions, guidelines, and warnings.
- Wear protective clothing and gear when handling.
- For use in non-crop areas.
- Maximum application rates: Forest site and woody plants - 4 gallons per acre per application no more than once per year. Annual and perennial weeds - 2 gallons per acre per application, no more than 2 times per year.
- Do Not apply: on commercial or residential lawns, near ornamental shrubs and trees.
- Do not rotate crops on treated land unless registed for use with picloram until soil is tested and shown to be picloram free.
- Do Not contaminate water intended for domestic purposes or irrigation.
- Do not apply in a method resulting in contact with persons directly or indirectly.
- See label for spray drift management and other restrictions.
- Picloram: (4-amino-3,5,6-trichloropicolinic acid), triisopropanolamine salt (5.4%)
- 2, 4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic acid, trrsopropanolamine salt (20.9%)
- Ethylene glycol, Isopropanol, Triisopropanolamine, and Proprietary surfactant (73.7%)
Not for sale, use or distribution New York and CaliforniaLearn More
Enjoy your landscape for the beauty it holds and stop wasting your time dealing with unruly, pesky, unsightly and damaging vegetation. Maintain efficient weed control and increase your crops yield. Specifically designed to move through the plants foliage and into the root system for noticeable results in as little as 2 to 4 days (7 days for pesky perennial weeds). Best results when applied in early morning, full sun and non windy days to avoid drifting. It is non-selective and post emergent. Avoid all contact with your keepers during application process. Stop spending a fortune on top name brand weed controls and invest in a quality weed control like Drexel Imitator Plus Glyphosate with 15% Surfactant for a productive, profitable growing season. Whatever your situation, private or profit, take control with Drexel Imitator Plus Glyphosate and finally enjoy your surroundings once again. This highly concentrated 1 gallon will make approximately 40 gallons mixed as directed with water. Apply this broad spectrum for control of annual and perennial weeds, woody brush and trees. Can be used in aerial application, tank, ground and cropping systems. Recommended for conservation reserve, agricultural, industrial, turf and ornamental weed control. A full informative product listing can be found at DrexChem.com . Manufactured by the Drexel Chemical Company, in business since 1972 and Made in the U.S.A.
Glyphosate in the form of its isopropylamine salt* ......... 41.0%
*Active Ingredient Glyphosate ( form of isopropylamine salt) is included at 4 pounds / 480 grams per gallon/ liter . Equal to 356 grams/ 3 pounds per US gallon of glyphosate acid.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
We are unable to ship this to the following states: AK and HILearn More
Finally take control of those cost cutting, disruptive weeds that soak up the available water and nutrients from your crops.
Make you lawn weed free and finally stop stressing over the miss-matched, barred spots once and for all.
Provide the best possible pasture grass for your range fed animals, giving them the nutrients, minerals and vitamins that count when it comes to healthy weight gain.
Agrista 2, 4-D Amine Weed Killer works on all those hard to kill pesky weeds in Pastures, Ranges, and Lawns. Use it for your crops such as corn and wheat early in the season to maximize profits at the end of the season. This super strong, effective weed killer works on both annual and perennial weeds such as but not limited too Bitterweed, Cocklebur, Wild Onion and Garlic, Sunflower, Black Eyed Susan, Horsetail, Ironweed, Chicory and Clover.
Due to its strong effective potency, there is a 48 hour average restrictive time on lawns and pastures. Apply using a certified ASAE 572 Sprayer. Do not apply while temperature exceeds 90 degrees Fahrenheit. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) should be adorned during preparation and use. Agrista 2, 4-D is Toxic to fish and aquatic environments, do not use in Irrigation systems and in run offs. When used properly, following labeled instructions Agrista 2, 4-D Amine is a very effective and efficient weed killer.
This item is restricted from being used in the following states:
- Delaware- Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in your area.
- Kentucky- Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in your area.
- New York- Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in your area.
- Pennsylvania - Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in your area.
- Tennessee - Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in your area.
- Texas - Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in your area.
- New Mexico - Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in your area.
Regular Price: $29.99
Special Price: $19.99
Reflect on the beauty of your pond and landscape.
Pond Champs Black Out pond dye creates a hi-def mirrored effect in your water feature. Take your pond to the next level and create a professional, stunning look in the clarity and color of your pond or water feature.
To top it off, this product is SAFE! Black Out ingredients are non hazardous under Federal OSHA Hazard criteria when used as directed.
- Creates a beautiful mirrored effect
- Enhances water color
- Improves water clarity
- SAFE for humans, swimming, pets, fish, birds, livestock, and irrigation at label rates.
- One gallon treats one surface acre 4-6 feet deep (1,500,000 gallons of water).
- Pour directly from container around shoreline or from a boat, by spot treatment at regular intervals, or at water inlet.
- Disperses and mixes uniformly throughout the body of water over approximately a 24 hour period.
- If deeper color is desired, additional BLACK OUT can be used.
- For best results, apply in early spring and repeat throughout the season for consistent color.
- Frequency of repeat applications depends on outflow, evaporation or rainfall, and desired color.
Follow all label and guidelines.
- C.I. Acid #9
- CI Acid yellow 23
- FD&C Red #40
AMS-Supreme™ is a unique micro-homogenized, easy-to-use conditioning blend of AMS, defoaming agents, and deposition aid polymers for use with translocating herbicide performance.
Functions and Benefits:
- Enhances herbicide activity by conditioning antagonistic calcium ions present in spray solutions and providing ammonium ions to enhance herbicides.
- Contains 3.4 pounds of Ammonium sulfate per gallon.
- Contains anti-foam /defoamer and deposition polymers to mitigate drift.
- Provides 2,560 sq. ft. of coverage
- Prevents new weeds
- Prevents summer and winter annual weeds in flower and vegetable beds and around trees and shrubs for up to 3 months
- Plants grow larger and stronger without weed competition
- Creates chemical barrier in soil that prevents cell division in developing weeds
Crystal Blue Copper Sulfate granular controls most species of algae like filamentous or string algae with very low concentrations of copper sulfate.
- 2 ½ to 4 lbs per acre foot
- Granular copper sulfate
Spray Pattern Indicator
Lazer is designed for use with pesticides, fertilizers, and many other liquid chemical applications. Lazer indicates position and coverage. Know where you have been and where you are going with Lazer.
- 100 % non-toxic bluespray pattern marker
- Available in quarts and gallons
- Easy to use
Directions For Use:
Boom sprayer: use 6 oz. per acre.
Hand gun sprayer: use 18 oz. per acre.
Backpack sprayer: use 1 oz. per gallon.
SePRO Total Pond - Emerge controls annual and perennial weeds and woody plants in non-crop sites including irrigation and drainage ditches, canals, reservoirs, natural areas, and in and around aquatic sites and wetlands. Apply to aquatic sites where long-term, non-selective control of most shoreline aquatic weeds, such as cattails. Avoid contact of herbicide with foliage, green stems, exposed non-woody roots or fruit of crops, desirable plants and trees, because severe injury or destruction may result.
- Controls shoreline nuisance vegetation
- Packaging : 1 Pint Container, Non-Refillable
- Treatment Area: Treats up to 5,333 sq. ft., 4 feet deep
- Recommended Application Timing: Spring, Summer, Fall
Active Ingredient(s) in SePRO Total Pond Emerge
Chemical Name Percentage of A. I. Glyphosate, isopropylamine salt 53.8
HOW THIS PRODUCT WORKS
The active ingredient in this product moves through the plant from the point of foliage contact to and into the root system. Visible effects are a gradual wilting and yellowing of the plant that advances to complete browning of above ground growth and deterioration of underground plant parts. Visible effects on most annual weeds occur within 2 to 4 days, but on most perennial weeds visible effects may not occur for seven days or more. Extremely cool or cloudy weather following treatment may slow the activity of this product and delay development of visual symptoms.
Stage of Weeds: Annual weeds are easiest to control when they are small. Best control of most perennial weeds is obtained when treatment is made at late growth stages approaching maturity. Refer to the annual, perennial and woody brush and trees rate tables for specific weeds. Always use the higher rate within the rate range for heavy or dense weed growth or when weeds are growing in an undisturbed (non-cultivated) area. When treating weeds with disease or insect damage, weeds heavily covered with dust, or weeds under poor growing conditions, reduced weed control may result.
WHEN TO APPLY
Spray when air is calm, to prevent spray drift to desirable vegetation. Apply when weeds are actively growing. For best results apply during warm, sunny weather (above 60˚ F). Rain after 30 minutes of application will not reduce effectiveness.
Important: When using this product, unless otherwise specified, mix with a surfactant, such as a non-ionic surfactant containing 80% or greater active ingredient. For conifer release (pine release) use only surfactants that are approved for conifer release and specified on the surfactant label as safe for use in conifer release (pine release). Use of this product without surfactant will result in reduced herbicide performance.
Please refer to Safety Data Sheet and Complete Product Label for more information & directions for use, located in the Product Manual tab
This product cannot be shipped to the following states: CA, CT, NJ, NY, WA and ME