Agricultural Sprayers & Chemicals
Concentrated formula contains more Trimec for quicker knockdown of lawn weeds. When used as directed, will not damage most lawn grasses including bermudagrass, zoysiagrass, Kentucky bluegrass, fescue, and perennial ryegrass. 1 gallon covers up to 3.5 acres. Gallon concentrate.
NOTE: Due to state regulations, we cannot ship this item to Massachusetts, California, Arkansas, Louisianna, New Jersey, New Mexico and Texas. This product is not registered in Arkansas.Learn More
A non-toxic granular product commonly used in the water treatment industry to improve water clarity. It also reduces the amount of phosphorous in the water and helps clean up murky pond water. Made in U.S.A.
- 10 lb. container
Tsunami DQ is a non-selective herbicide for both submerged and floating pond weeds. Effective in controlling duckweed, water hyacinth, pondweed, slender leaf pond weed, coontail and other aquatic weeds. Tsunami DQ can be blended with other herbicides for many uses. Tsunami DQ is a diquat dibromide based herbicide.
- Diquat formula kills surface and submerged weeds that are copper resistant.
- Effective in controlling hard to kill weeds like duckweed.
- See Label for Restrictions
- Consists of 37.3% diquat dibromide
- 1-2 gallons per surface acre depending on infestation & type of weed for aquatics.
We believe your garden pond should create beauty and serenity in your landscape, not endless hours of frustrating hard work. Experienced water gardeners understand the importance of a professional quality pond pump. Both large and small ponds need to maintain water circulation at all times in order to establish a healthy ecological balance. Our 210 GPH Professional Grade Pond Pump is designed for garden ponds 3 feet by 6 feet or smaller. Our pump can be adjusted to simply move the water or produce a maximum lift of 7.8 feet. We recommend adding a front or back filter and/or a UV clarifier for even better results.
- 1 year limited warranty
- Non-toxic and safe for pond plant and fish
- Durable construction
- 16 foot cord is included with pump
- Fresh water use only
- Use in water temperatures between 41F and 86F
- Never let this model run dry. Pump should remain completely submerged during operation.
- Do not use in heavily chlorinated water or in water that has high pH levels
- Easy to set up and operate
Pond muck can ruin the look of your water feature, and damage the eco-system of your pond. Restore the natural balance in your pond eco-system with Aqua-Prep.
Biodegradable and non-toxic solution is environmentally safe. Aqua-prep is a unique blend of proteins from yeast fermentation blended with surfactants for increased dispersion.
Works with the bacteria naturally occurring in your pond that feed on the organic pond sediment. By breaking down pollutants, such as oils, proteins, polysaccharides, and fats, Aqua-prep makes the organic sediment in your pond more easily consumed by the bacteria. This results in decreased "muck" and a naturally restored eco-system.
- Mix with algaecide or herbicide as needed.
- Follow all guidelines and warnings on label.
- Dosing and application detailed instructions on label.
- Initial application at a rate of 0.5 gallons per acre-ft.
- One gallon treats 2 acre-ft for initial application. See label for maintenance application rate.
NOTE: Read and follow all local, state and federal regulations pertaining to the use and application of these products before ordering. DUE TO GOVERNMENTAL REGULATION, WE DO NOT SHIP THESE PRODUCTS TO THE FOLLOWING STATES: CA, CT, ME, NY, NJ, OR, and WA.
We are also unable to ship this item outside of the US.Learn More
It’s time to stop worrying about your pump and start enjoying your fountain with our worry free 400 GPH Low Water Shut-Off Fountain Pump. We recommend this size for medium-large to large fountains that sometimes can run dry. High winds, hot or arid conditions, or a few days away can cause water to drop to dangerous levels which can burnout fountain pumps. This pump features our patented Low Water Shut-Off smart technology that senses when the water level drops then automatically turns itself off. When water is added, the pump automatically turns itself back on. The pump can produce exciting fountain heights up to 6.6 feet high. This durable, compact pump is energy efficient and runs quietly.
- Quiet pump adds beauty not noise to your landscape
- Low Water Shut-Off feature makes the pump last longer
- Energy efficient pump saves money and energy
- 1 year limited warranty
- Suction cups hold pump secure when mounted on wet surfaces
- 6 foot power cord and ID tubing adaptor are included
- Remember to order 3/8 inch and ½ inch tubing from this site
- Meant for fresh water use only
- Do not use this pump in water that is heavily chlorinated or water that has a high pH levels
- Use this pump in water temperatures between 86F and 41F
- As with all fountain pumps we recommend bringing in your pump during cold weather and keeping it in warm, dry area
This pair of hinges allows you to tilt the Windmill over for maintenance and repair and helps stabilize the base. Easily attaches to Ground Stake Rods.Learn More