Agricultural Sprayers & Chemicals
Bayer 704640B Brush Killer Plus Concentrate - 32 oz. : Penetrating formula kills tough brush roots and all. Kills Kudzu, Poison Ivy, Poison Oak and Wild Bramble Berries. PLUS 70+ other types of weeds and brush.Learn More
Fastest working Roundup® Concentrate. Kills the toughest weeds and grasses. Absorbs through the leaf and stem only so killing power won't spread to non-target plants through soil. Concentrate dilutes to cover big jobs.One pint makes up to 5 gallons. Rainproof in 30 minutes.Learn More
- Kills existing weeds and prevents new ones from growing for up 4 months!
- Rain proof in 10 minutes.
- Visible results in 6 hours.
- Kills the Root - Guaranteed!
An easy and economical way to refill your Roundup Extended Control Pump 'N Go Sprayer (Kills the weeds & grasses you see and prevents new ones from growing for up to 4 months).Learn More
The best Roundup® value. Kills all types of tough weeds and grass, including woody bush and vines. Ideal for larger projects.Learn More
- Specially formulated for controlling tough weeds like ground ivy (Creeping Charlie) and wild violet.
- Kills weeds right down to the roots without harming lawns.
- Rain or watering 24 hours after application will not wash away effectiveness.
- Treats 3,200 sq. ft.
- Ready-to-use formula starts working immediately
- Rainproof in 10 minutes
- Visible results in 6 hours
- Foaming technology lets you see where you spray
- Works even on cool and cloudy days
- Use around fence tree driveway & flower bed
Tackle that unruly yard once and for all, turning it into the most magnificent piece of property in you neighborhood by using PBI Gordons Weed and Feed. With its special combination of weed control and liquid fertilizer you can take care of two chores at once, saving you time for other activities you may actually enjoy.
Simply attach your pull behind sprayer to your lawn mower, tractor or 4 wheeler, mix the liquid using the easy to follow instructions and spray those pesky weeds. One 2.5 gallon jug will cover an entire acre. The 15% total nitrogen begins to work immediately covering some of the most unruly plants like Black Medic, Chickweed, Dock, Clover, Knotweed, Plantain, Mallow and even English Daisy. You can spray anytime in the growing season but for best results you should spray two days after a fresh mowing and with no predicted rain for at least 24 hours following treatment.
Due to its strong formula, watch for drift when applying. Keep it away from flowering plants and trees that you wish to keep. PBI Gordon liquid Weed and Feed is toxic to aquatic invertebrates (fish, etc.), do not apply in areas where it could leek or drain off into water and drainage ditches. It is restricted from use in Louisiana, Texas and Washington that which you should contact your state authorities for information. Labeled Class B in Vermont.
When used properly, PBI Gordon Weed and Feed 15-0-0 can help you finally take back your lawn, playground or other areas that have become overgrown consuming your grasses valuable nutrients and water.
This product is restricted from being used in the following states:
This product cannot go expedited shipping, must go ground.Learn More
- Kills yellow nutsedge and 200+ broadleaf weeds
- Treats northern and southern grasses
- Kills Yellow Nutsedge in northern & southern grasses.
- Kills 200+ Broadleaf Weeds including poison ivy & poison oak
- Spot Treatments: Mix 1.25 fl. oz. of concentrate in one gallon of water
- One pint treats up to 6,400 sq. ft. of southern grasses or 3,400 sp. ft. of northern grasses
Concentrated formula contains more Trimec for quicker knockdown of lawn weeds. When used as directed, will not damage most lawn grasses including bermudagrass, zoysiagrass, Kentucky bluegrass, fescue, and perennial ryegrass. 1 gallon covers up to 3.5 acres. Gallon concentrate.Learn More