Agricultural Sprayers & Chemicals
Glyphosate is a non-selective, post-emergent herbicide that provides systematic control of a broad range of annual and perennial weeds, woody brush, and trees. Formulated with the same active ingredient as RoundUp (41% Glyphosate), and a surfactant to provide destruction of plants with just one bottle.
Read entire label. Follow all label guidelines and restrictions.
Can be used on RoundUp Ready Corn, Soybeans, and Cotton.
Formulated with a fully loaded surfactant.
Rainfast if applied at least two hours before rain.
Safe for domestic animals when used as instructed. Gastrointestinal irritation may result of consumed in large quantities or if freshly sprayed vegetation is consumed.
Effective on hundreds of herbaceous plants. For a complete list, see label.
41+ disperses throughout the plant from the point of contact to the root system.
Visible signs of effective application are gradual wilting and yellowing of the plant, and complete browning of emerged growth. Deterioration of underground plant components will result. Occurs within 2 to 4 days for most annual weeds and 7 or more days for most perennial weeds.
- 41+ mixes readily with water as a foliar spray to control or destroy most herbaceous plants.
- Application Equipment: Most standard handheld, field-type, or industrial sprayers in accordance with label instructions.
- Apply once vegetation has emerged (unless otherwise specified) and is as described on label.
- Very cool or cloudy weather after application can slow destructive activity and delay visible effects of control.
- Avoid contact with desirable plants and trees, foliage, green stems, exposed non-woody roots or fruit of crops, as destruction may result.
- Wear protective clothing and gear when handling.
- Do not apply directly to water, areas where surface water is present or intertidal areas lower than high water mark.
- Use caution to not contaminate water when cleaning equipment or disposing of wash waters.
- Glyphosate in the form of its isopropylamine salt (41.0%)
- Inactive ingredients (59.0%)
- Compatible handheld and backpack sprayers, and protective gear available through Rural King.
- Rural King Hand Sprayer, 1 gallon
- Roundup Sprayer, 2 gallon
- Solo Backpack Sprayer, 4 Gallon
We are unable to ship this to the following states: NV, UT and WVLearn More
$84.99Me-Too-Lachlor™ II is a selective herbicide recommended as a preplant surface-applied, preplant incorporated, or preemergence treatment in water or fluid fertilizer for control of most annual grasses and certain broadleaf weeds in Field Corn, Sweet Corn, and Popcorn. Contains a safener for corn, may be mixed with water or liquid fertilizer. Application rate is 1.5-2 pints per acre.
A Generic replacement for Dual II Magnum Herbicide. Learn More
Reflect on the beauty of your pond and landscape.
Pond Champs Black Out pond dye creates a hi-def mirrored effect in your water feature. Take your pond to the next level and create a professional, stunning look in the clarity and color of your pond or water feature.
To top it off, this product is SAFE! Black Out ingredients are non hazardous under Federal OSHA Hazard criteria when used as directed.
- Creates a beautiful mirrored effect
- Enhances water color
- Improves water clarity
- SAFE for humans, swimming, pets, fish, birds, livestock, and irrigation at label rates.
- One gallon treats one surface acre 4-6 feet deep (1,500,000 gallons of water).
- Pour directly from container around shoreline or from a boat, by spot treatment at regular intervals, or at water inlet.
- Disperses and mixes uniformly throughout the body of water over approximately a 24 hour period.
- If deeper color is desired, additional BLACK OUT can be used.
- For best results, apply in early spring and repeat throughout the season for consistent color.
- Frequency of repeat applications depends on outflow, evaporation or rainfall, and desired color.
Follow all label and guidelines.
- C.I. Acid #9
- CI Acid yellow 23
- FD&C Red #40
Regular Price: $23.99
Special Price: $19.99
Gordon Trimec has been a trusted name in lawn care for over 30 years. With that kind of history, they've got this formulation down to an art.
Broad-spectrum formula with 3 active ingredients controls a wide variety of weeds without damaging most lawn grasses (see below). Controls many stubborn weeds such as poison ivy, poison oak, sorrel, and spurge.
- Follow all label guidelines and instructions.
- Mix with water according to label.
- Spray when weeds are actively growing during growing season. For best results, mow before applying.
- Wait 24 hours before watering lawn.
- Rain just after application or drought can reduce effectiveness.
- For new lawns, do not apply until grass has reached 2 inches in height.
- Wait 3 weeks before seeding or planting plugs, springs, or stolons.
- Northern Lawns: 1 gallon of concentrate treats 32,000 sq. ft.
- Southern Lawns: 1 gallon of concentrate treats 64,000 sq. ft.
(For a complete list, see label).
Bedstraw, Black Medic, Buckhorn, Chicory, Chickweed, Clove, Creeping Charlie, Creeping Jenny, Dandelion, Dock, Ground Ivy, Heal-All, Knotweed, Lambsquarters, Lespedeza, Mallow, Morningglory, Oxalis, Peppergrass, Pigweed, Plantain, Poison Ivy, Posion Oak, Purslane, Ragweed, Sheep Sorrel, Sheperdspurse, Speedwell, Spruge, Wild Carrot, Wild Lettuce, Wild Onion, Yarrow and more!
- 2,4-D, dimethylamine salt (7.59%)
- Mecoprop-p, dimethlamine salt (1.83%)
- Dicamba, dimethlyamine salt (0.84%)
- Inert Ingredients (89.74%)
NOTE: Due to state regulations, we cannot ship this item to Massachusetts.Learn More
It is about as desirable as a two week visit from your mother-in-law, that stuff that pops up without an invitation. No we don’t mean that boring neighbor who can’t be bothered to bring a bag or chips or a six-pack to your backyard bar-b-que. We mean that brush and those unwanted trees in the pasture or field. So you take the machete to it, but it is back in about a week and brings some new friends with it.
Here’s something to try!
Crossroad Brush Killer 1 Gal. And we know it is not Crossbow, but a generic replacement that just doesn't have the fancy trademark to stand behind. In a minute you can check the specific product ingredients to be sure that it is still the strong competitor at a lower cost that does the same job.
This product is for the control of most kinds of unwanted trees and brush. It handles annual and perennial broad-leaf weeds. Kill pesky scrub brush that pops up on range-land, permanent grass pastures and conservation reserve program acres. You can also tidy up fence rows, non-irrigation ditch banks, roadsides and other industrial sites with Crossroad!
NOTE: Due to state regulations, we cannot ship this item to Massachusetts.Learn More
Accu-Pour measuring pitchers feature durable construction made from a food grade polypropylene that has a steep resistance to a variety of chemicals. Our elevated graduations in both US fl. oz and metric help confirm precise measuring and have been debossed black to be more easily read. Our unique handle gives user comfort, even with a gloved hand. This open handle also grants pitchers to be shipped and stored in much less space.
These pitchers have excellent pouring control. They provide entire control from a fine trickle to a fast pour.
64 oz.Learn More
Hum-AC™ 820 is a general-purpose non-ionic surfactant and Humectant of the Alkylpolyethoxyethanol type surface active agents. It can be used with most insecticides, fungicides, herbicides, acaricides, defoliants, desiccants, and wettable powders to improve performance of the active spray ingredient by giving them more uniform distribution and better wetting of the plant surface.
Functions and Benefits
- A high quality general-purpose Humectant and non-ionic surface active agent blend containing an 80% surfactant load.
- Designed for use with a broad range of pesticides where the addition of a high quality non-ionic surfactant is recommended.
- Promotes spray moisture retention to make application of active ingredient(s) more available for plant uptake.
- Contains anti-foaming agents to speed load time.
- Excellent wetting and spreading characteristics allow better pesticide performance.
- Hum-AC 820 can be used anywhere a high quality surfactant may aid in the effectiveness of the pesticide.
Crystal Blue Copper Sulfate granular controls most species of algae like filamentous or string algae with very low concentrations of copper sulfate.
- 2 ½ to 4 lbs per acre foot
- Granular copper sulfate
When inspecting your fields are you noticing annual and perennial grasses in the soybeans? There is no time or manpower to hoe those rows. This is one more aggravation that you just do not need!! Don’t blow your top. There is a solution. This is a job for Tide Clethodim 1 Gallon Selective Post-emergent Herbicide. More specifically, it is a 26.4% solution that contains 2 pounds active ingredient Clethodim per US gallon.
This is a dedicated herbicide that does not control sedges or broadleaf weeds. Seedling and rhizome Johnsongrass and Shattercane will fall with this product, not to mention the volunteer corn that tends to pervade the bean field from last year’s crop.
As we mentioned above this product is for soybeans but also labeled for cotton, alfalfa, leafy, tuberous and fruiting vegetables, sugar beets, peanuts, sunflowers, potatoes, ornamentals, non-bearing fruit and nut trees, and other crops and non-crop areas.
Additional concerns for using this herbicide? Dig in and check the product label by clicking here.Learn More
Provide clean and clear water for your Golf Course, Fish Hatchery, Farm, Fire Ponds or Portable Water Tanks and obtain that crystal clear, algae free water that sparkles.
Cutrine Plus in it granular form is a safe, convenient and ready to use algaecide that treat blue green algae species such as Filamentous, Planktonic, Nitella and Chara algae. No water restrictions and no wait time is needed before human and animal consumption. It is the same copper based formula as the Cutrine Plus but formulated for control on bottom growing algae. It begins to work immediately upon contact and is 100% water soluble. As the granules sinks to the bottom they release its formula over a period of time that can last up to 5 weeks. It works by breaking down the plants, prohibiting photosynthesize to take effect with noticeable results in 24 to 48 hours. Use it to treat irrigation systems, pools, ponds, drinking water for both animal and human use, reservoirs, lakes, canals and ditches.
To achieve the best results, wait for a calm, sunny morning. Measure out the required dosage and follow the easy to read directions. Broadcast the granules, distributing it easily over your hard to maintain areas. Use 30 lbs per .5 surface acre or 60 lbs for a whole surface acre. Start it early in the year to stay ahead of the algae growth before it gets out of control, especially during the warm sunny months of the year when algae growth is at its highest. You can expect to see visible results within 24 to 48 hours. Incorporate Cutrine Plus Granular into a regular maintenance schedule for clean, algae free water all year long.
- Begins to Work Immediately and Continues to Release up to 5 weeks
- NO wait time before consumption
- Safe for Human, Stock, Food and Crop Irrigation
- EPA Registered and Certified
- Copper Algaecide for Lasting Control of Filamentous, Chara, Nitella and Planktonic Algae
- Great for Ponds, Pools, Troughs and Livestock Tanks, Food Crop and Forage Irrigation, Human Drinking Water, Reservoirs and Ditches, Portable Water Reservoirs, Golf Course Water Hazards, Fish Hatcheries
- Can Be Broadcasted By Hand or Mechanical Spreader
Note: Not Safe for Koi or Hybrid Gold Fish. If using a water hardness test strips and water measures over 50ppm, may be Toxic for Trout.
We are unable to ship this item outside of the US.Learn More