Agricultural Sprayers & Chemicals
- Double feeding action - feeds through both roots and leaves.
- Safe for all plants
- Starts to work instantly - promotes quick, beautiful results
When you plant your pond, you can rinse off the dirt before you leave the garden. You can arrange your pond plants anyway you choose and we’ll help you keep it all in order with our 10” Square Black Mesh Plant Basket. It makes it possible to place plants exactly where you want them. Our square Plant Bag works with bog plants, water grasses, and submerged plants. You can plant Hornwort, Cattails, or Anachris in the arrangement of your choice. The black mesh basket almost disappears from view so it adds everything and does not distract from your design. If you decide to rearrange your plants, you won’t need a shovel or hoe. Just pick up the basket and move it to another spot in your pond. It also makes it easy to work on individual plants without disturbing the rest of the garden. The 10” plant basket is a good choice for larger plants.
- Fill the basket with stones
- Add plant
- Arrange in groups or let basket stand alone
With a watering can: Mix 1 tablespoon per 1 gallon of water.
Feed plants every 7 to 14 days during the growing season.
Can be used every 7-14 days as desired.
Specially formulated food for tomatoes and all vegetables.
At planting use 1 cup (8 ounces) per plant. As plants grow, increase the amount of solution until reach 1 gallon per plant per feeding.
As a result of this product you should have, bigger, healthier tomato and vegetable plants with more abundant harvests.
18-18-2118% Nitrogen Learn More
- A special plant food that creates the ideal growing environment for acid-loving plants like azaleas, rhododendrons, camellias, dogwoods, magnolias, gardenias, orchids and all evergreens.
- Rich in iron and other essential nutrients
- Feeds plants through the leaves (foliar) and roots (soil) zone
- Great for use with the Miracle-Gro Garden Feeder
- Apply every other week for lush foliage, rich color and abundant blooms
- Won't harm other plants or burn foliage
Great for use on all types of acid-loving plants such as: azaleas, camellias, rhododendrons, evergreens, etc. Special formula gives evergreens and acid-loving plants deeper green color and stronger root systems.Learn More
Multi Purpose Pulverized Lime:
- Barn Lime
- Ball Field Striping
- Lawn and Garden
- AG Lime
Guaranteed Analysis Calcium Carbonate (CaCO3) 95% Calcium (Ca) 38% Elemental Calcium 38% CCE 95% TNP / NV 95% ECCE 95% Magnesium Carbonate (MgCO3) Max 2.5% Magnesium (Mg) Max 1.51% Moisture, Not more than 0.5%
****Not for use in organic crop or organic food production in CaliforniaLearn More
Pelletized Lime provides quick acidity adjustment and elemental calcium and magnesium for producing top yields and profits in production agriculture.
Big benefits include quick, efficient soil pH management. Mineral Processing's pelletized treatments provide calcium, magnesium and/or sulfur depending upon which product is used. Accurate application can be made with any dry fertilizer spreader; blends easily with dry fertilizer and/or crop protection products for a single-pass application.
- 40lb bag covers up to 4000 sq ft.