Agricultural Sprayers & Chemicals
Unwanted brush, trees, and broad leaf weeds can wreak havoc on your fence rows, pastures, and other non-crop areas. Take control of your property with Crossroad® Brush Killer.
Effective control for over 75 species of woody plants, and perennial and annual broad leaf weeds. Many in one application.
For foliage broadcast application, combine with liquid nitrogen fertilizer
Coverage and application timing varies based on type of vegetation to be treated. Follow all label instructions carefully.
For use on non-crop areas such as:
- Fence lines
- Grass pastures
- Conservation reserves
- Non-irrigation ditches
- Industrial sites.
- Grazing areas except for areas with lactating dairy animals.
- Not to be used in water areas with fish and aquatic invertebrates. Drift and runoff potentially hazardous to aquatic organisms.
- Do not apply directly to water, or to surface water areas where surface water is present. Use caution when disposing
- Not intended for inter tidal areas.
- Groundwater contamination may result if chemical is used on permeable soils.
- Groundwater contamination: DO NOT use near cistern or well.
NOTE: Due to state regulations, we cannot ship this item to Massachusetts.Learn More
Aquatic weeds, whether floating, submerged, or emergent, can quickly become overgrown in any pond, lake, reservoir, or even drainage ditch. At the first signs of weed growth, turn to fast-acting Reward. The broadest-spectrum formula available, Reward is particularly effective against duckweed, pondweeds, naiads, water milfoil, and coontail. Upon application, this contact herbicide is absorbed into plants in a mater of minutes. Not only does this immediately start the treatment process, but it also ensures that the concentrate quickly dissipates from the water, thus posing minimal risk to the surrounding environment and wildlife. When using Reward, you can be confident that you will not be contaminating groundwater or increasing toxicity levels in your pond’s fish species.
Because it is a contact herbicide, it is most effective when applied to active growth. When treating duckweed, using in conjunction with a non-ionic surfactant is recommended. Reward’s potent concentrated formula means low use rates. Application rates vary from 1 to 2 gallons per surface acre depending upon water depth and type of weed being treated.
Best of all, there are minimal water restrictions following treatment. Following the application of Reward, user should wait 1 day for livestock consumption, 1-3 days for human consumption, 5 days for irrigating food crops, and 1-3 days for other irrigation purposes. See manufacturer’s label for specifics.
- 1 gallon container
- 37.3% Diquat dibromide
- Non-selective concentrate
- Effective against various aquatic weeds, including duckweed, pondweeds, naiads, water milfoil, and coontail
- Contact herbicide; for best results, apply to active plants
Cannot sell to the following states: AK, CA, CT, MI, HI, ME, NJ, NY, PR, WA
We are unable to ship this item outside of the US.Learn More
Pond muck can ruin the look of your water feature, and damage the eco-system of your pond. Restore the natural balance in your pond eco-system with Aqua-Prep.
Biodegradable and non-toxic solution is environmentally safe. Aqua-prep is a unique blend of proteins from yeast fermentation blended with surfactants for increased dispersion.
Works with the bacteria naturally occurring in your pond that feed on the organic pond sediment. By breaking down pollutants, such as oils, proteins, polysaccharides, and fats, Aqua-prep makes the organic sediment in your pond more easily consumed by the bacteria. This results in decreased "muck" and a naturally restored eco-system.
- Mix with algaecide or herbicide as needed.
- Follow all guidelines and warnings on label.
- Dosing and application detailed instructions on label.
- Initial application at a rate of 0.5 gallons per acre-ft.
- 2.5 gallon container treats 5 acre-ft for initial application. See label for maintenance application rate.
NOTE: Read and follow all local, state and federal regulations pertaining to the use and application of these products before ordering. DUE TO GOVERNMENTAL REGULATION, WE DO NOT SHIP THESE PRODUCTS TO THE FOLLOWING STATES: CA, CT, ME, NY, NJ, OR, and WA.
We are also unable to ship this item outside of the US.Learn More
Roundup, Gallon, Super Concentrate, Weed & Grass Killer, The Strongest Roundup Formulation You Can Buy, Delivers Fast Uptake Into The Weed, Ideal For Large Applications, Lawn Renovations, & Vegetable Gardens, Most Economical Way To Kill Tough Weeds With Roundup, Contains 50% Glyphosate, Ratio is 1.5 fl oz/gallonLearn More
Retention basins, golf course water hazards, potable water reservoirs, and even decorative ponds can quickly become overrun with invasive aquatic plants. However, these unique water sources needs a special herbicide that is tough on weeds yet friendly towards the environment. Nautique is a fast, effective copper-based herbicide that poses minimal risk to the environment. It treats floating, emergent, and submerged weeds, and is safe for lakes, rivers, ponds, aquaculture, and even crop irrigation systems.
Since Nautique works on contact, it is ideal for the local or spot treatment of tough copper-sensitive weeds, including horned pondweed, curlyleaf pondweed, hydrilla, naiads, widgeon grass, Brazilian elodea, coontail, and more. Its powerful and economical formula is the most concentrated chelated copper herbicide on the market. Application rates vary from 1.8 gallons to 3.0 gallons per acre foot of water. Unlike with many other herbicides, water sources treated with Nautique may be used immediately following application for fishing, swimming, watering livestock, and even irrigation.
- 1 gallon container
- 9% chelated copper
- Effective on copper-sensitive aquatic weeds, including hydrilla, naiads, elodea, coontail, and more
- Minimal risk to the environment
- Treats lakes, rivers, irrigation canals, reservoirs, potable water sources, ornamental ponds, and more