Agricultural Sprayers & Chemicals
A 15-0-0 combination liquid fertilizer and weed control product that is great for pull-behind sprayers. Liquid Weed & Feed provides up to one full acre of coverage per 2.5 gallon jug!
This product is restricted from being used in the following states:
- Louisiana - Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in your area.
- Texas - Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in your area.
- Vermont - Class B product in Vermont
- Washington - Note: This product is Restricted in Eastern Washington State. Please contact Washington state authorities for information on Licensing, Sale, and Use of this product in these areas.
- Arkansas - This product is not Registered in your State.
Cutrine Plus is a copper complex formulated to control bottom growing algae including Chara, Nitella for an average of 38 days. Quickly sinks to the bottom after application for targeted effectiveness.
For use in farm ponds, fish ponds and hatcheries, potable water reservoirs, fire ponds, golf course water hazards, and lakes. Water from treated lakes and ponds may be used immediately to irrigate ornamental plants, turf, putting greens, and fairways. Formulated to release copper over time and can be used in flowing water.
- 12lb pail treats up to 8,700 square feet.
- Sunlight required for optimal effectiveness.
- Depending on growing season, only 2 to 3 applications per season are required.
- Low corrosion potential in application equipment.
- Not for use in water containing Koi, or goldfish.
- Toxic to trout when water has less than 50ppm carbonate hardness.
- Not intended for garden ponds or small volume.
- Not completely effective against Pithophora and diatoms.
- Follow all label guidelines and warnings.
- Large areas should be treated at 60 pounds per surface acre. For spot treatment, apply directly over impacted area at 1 pound per 720 square feet.
This item is restricted from being used in the following states: CA, CT, ME, NJ, NY, OR, WALearn More
ShoreKlear is a nonselective herbicide that effectively controls the growth of many grasses, weeds, emerged aquatic brush and weeds, and other vegetation. ShoreKlear is absorbed through the leaves and disperses to the stem and roots to effectively kill the entire plant.
This herbicide will not leach or wash to effect nearby vegetation, however overspray will damage plants if contacted. Avoid spraying in windy conditions or with excessive pressure.
Symptoms of effective application appear in about a week or more and include wilting and yellowing of the foliage followed by shoot and root deterioration.
- Burn-down occurs in 2 to 4 weeks.
- Active ingredient: 18% Glyphosate, N-(phosphonomethyl) glycine, in the form of isopropylamine salt.
- Product must be diluted according to label instructions prior to application.
- Dosage rate varies based on plant and conditions. Maximum application is 3.3 gallons per acre-ft.
- Not effective on plants with most or all foliage under water.
- Follow all label guidelines and warnings.
- No general water use restrictions when applied at label rates.
For Product Label: click here
This item cannot be shipped to the following states: CA, CT, NJ, NY, WA, and ME.Learn More
Malathion 5EC is an insecticide and miticide used for the control of pests on a broad range of crops.
Functions and Benefits
- This product contains 5 pounds of Malathion per gallon at 68° F.
- Labeled for a broad range of crops and a wide variety of insects.
- Best results are obtained with uniform coverage.Learn More
Gordon’s® Triple 10 Liquid Fertilizer: Formulated for versatility and performance.
Triple 10 Liquid Fertilizer 10‐10‐10
- All‐purpose fertilizer for lawns, pastures, vegetables and flower gardens
- Concentrated formulation
- Use in spring, summer and fall
- Treats up to 15,000 sq. ft.
Barrier, Gallon, Concentrate, Year Long Vegetation Killer, Kills Tough Weeds, Brush and Grasses, Prevents New Growth For Up To 1 Year, Glyphosate/Imazapyr For Complete Control, Use On Driveways, Patios, Fence-rows and Other Areas Where No Vegetation Is Desired.
- Mix 18 fl. oz. of product with water to produce 3 to 5 gallons of spray solution
This product is not registered in Arkansas.Learn More
- For use on all grass types
- Feeds and strengthens against heat and drought and helps build deep, strong roots
- All-in-one formula contains nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium in each particle for even, consistent coverage
- Kid and pet friendly for safe use
- Covers up to 15,000 sq. ft.
- Can be applied in any season
- Lasts for up to 6 weeks
SePRO Total Pond Clear G provides effective control of a broad-range of algae species, including green and blue-green (cyanobacteria) planktonic and filamentous algae, while reducing in-water phosphorus levels with each application. For use in aquatic sites including: ponds, lakes, reservoirs, rivers, streams, irrigation and drainage canals, laterals and ditches, water features, livestock watering basins, potable water systems.
- Controls all forms of algae
- Improves water clarity with every application
- Reduces phosphorus levels
- Kills toxic blue-green algae
Packaging: 5 pound container, non-refillable
Treatment Area: Treats up to 1/4 acre, 4 feet deep
Recommended Application Timing: Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter
Before Treatment & After Treatment
Active Ingredients in SePRO Total Pond Clear G
Chemical Name Percentage of A. I. Copper sulfate pentahydrate 59.53
WHEN TO APPLY
This product can be used year-round to control all types of nuisance algae, including toxin-producing blue-green algae (cyanobacteria).
HOW OFTEN TO USE
Algae Treatment Program: Use this product to quickly gain control of nuisance algae. Multiple applications may be necessary to obtain desired results, particularly if you have fast-growing algae and/or your algae growth is very dense.
Prevention Program: This product may be used to prevent problematic algae blooms from occurring, and with routine use, can improve overall water quality by binding phosphorus and removing suspended particulates. Starting this program in early spring should minimize nuisance algae and improve overall water quality.
HOW THIS PRODUCT WORKS
Algae Control: This product rapidly disrupts numerous algae cell processes and immediately shuts down growth resulting in algae death. Algae treated with this product typically begin to show discoloration within a day and will continue to degrade over 3 - 7 days.
Water Quality Enhancement: This product’s patent-pending technology can improve water quality by decreasing phosphorus concentration in the water column through binding and precipitation of
dissolved phosphorus. This process also aids in the binding and precipitation of suspended solids, thereby reducing turbidity and unwanted discoloration. Regular use of this product which removes excess phosphorus can enhance the overall quality and clarity of water.
TIPS FOR BEST RESULTS
- Start applications early in the season, before algae are rapidly growing.
- Apply on a sunny, calm day, preferably while algae are actively growing.
- Maintain an even and consistent distribution; ensure good coverage of target algae.
- Begin by treating from the shoreline, outward toward the middle of water body, this will allow fish to move to areas away from the treatment.
- Do Not apply this product to more than 1/3 of the total water body surface area at any one time.
- Wait a minimum of two weeks between treatments. (See Environmental Hazards for more information on the product label).
This product cannot be shipped to the following states: CA, CT, NJ, NY, WA and ME
Want a convenient way to mark your airstone or diffuser location so that you can always find it? This ultra-realistic Gator head is a great alternative to our duck decoy marker. This allows you to raise or move your diffuser from time to time if needed.
This Gator head looks extremely realistic as it floats in the water. The other great benefit to having a Gator head in your pond is that it scares away predators. Blue heron's do not like alligators. If you're looking for a great way to mark your diffuser or a great way to scare off predators that eat your fish, then you need one of our Gator Heads.
Made in the U.S.A. and hand painted to be extremely realistic. The eyes are a bright reflective red that will scare most predators away from your pond. Each has an eyelet in the bottom so you can attach a cord to secure it to the bottom. You can put 2 or even 3 out in your pond to really keep other birds and animals away.Learn More
Regular Price: $42.99
Special Price: $39.99
Effectively controls most types of algae. Copper sulfate kills algae on contact and is most effective when applied in water 60 or higher. It works by coming in direct contact with algae. Very easy to apply. For best results dissolve Crystal Blue copper sulfate in water and spray it directly onto floating algae mats or on the water surface directly above submerged algae. Very economical. For algae control use 2.5 lb. to 4 lb. per acre-foot of water.Learn More