Agricultural Sprayers & Chemicals
Drexel Imitator Plus is a non-selective, post-emergent herbicide that provides systematic control of a broad range of annual and perennial weeds, woody brush, and trees. Formulated with the same active ingredient as RoundUp (41% Glyphosate), and a surfactant to provide destruction of plants with just one bottle.
- Read entire label. Follow all label guidelines and restrictions.
- Can be used on RoundUp Ready Corn, Soybeans, and Cotton.
- Formulated with a fully loaded surfactant.
- Rainfast if applied at least two hours before rain.
- Safe for domestic animals when used as instructed. Gastrointestinal irritation may result of consumed in large quantities or if freshly sprayed vegetation is consumed.
- Effective on hundreds of herbaceous plants. For a complete list, see label.
- 41+ disperses throughout the plant from the point of contact to the root system.
- Visible signs of effective application are gradual wilting and yellowing of the plant, and complete browning of emerged growth. Deterioration of underground plant components will result. Occurs within 2 to 4 days for most annual weeds and 7 or more days for most perennial weeds.
- 41+ mixes readily with water as a foliar spray to control or destroy most herbaceous plants.
- Application Equipment: Most standard handheld, field-type, or industrial sprayers in accordance with label instructions.
- Apply once vegetation has emerged (unless otherwise specified) and is as described on label.
- Very cool or cloudy weather after application can slow destructive activity and delay visible effects of control.
- Avoid contact with desirable plants and trees, foliage, green stems, exposed non-woody roots or fruit of crops, as destruction may result.
- Wear protective clothing and gear when handling.
- Do not apply directly to water, areas where surface water is present or intertidal areas lower than high water mark.
- Use caution to not contaminate water when cleaning equipment or disposing of wash waters.
- Glyphosate in the form of its isopropylamine salt (41.0%)
- Inactive ingredients (59.0%)
Compatible handheld and backpack sprayers, and protective gear available through Rural King.
- Rural King Hand Sprayer, 1 gallon
- Roundup Sprayer, 2 gallon
- Solo Backpack Sprayer, 4 Gallon
We are unable to ship this to the following states: NV, UT and WVLearn More
If you’ve been looking for a great herbicide that will knock down everything from poison ivy to softwoods to bushes, briars and berries, you’ve found it! The Crossbow Herbicide from Dow AgroSciences is a powerful herbicide for woody, brush, and broadleaf plants that leaves grasses unaffected! It’s even great for Kudzu and Bamboo. Tried other herbicides that didn’t kill? Or sprays that killed everything - including your grass? This is the perfect product for your fencerow, fields, anywhere you need some serious knockdown but want to preserve your grass.
Great knockdown power for:
- Woody plants and Brush : Kudzu, Bamboo, Blackberries, Poison Oak, Softwoods, etc.
- Annual and Perennial Broadleaves : Buckwheat, Ragweed, Thistle, Poison Ivy, Dandelion, Oxalis, White Clover, Ground Ivy, etc.
- Equipment: hand sprayers, tractor ag-sprayers, virtually any type of chemical sprayer.
- Postmergent spray; use when leaves are present. Not effective if used immediately after mowing. Best results when foliage growth is active.
- Application rate depends on type of weed and application timing.
- Not for crop use.
- Not for use in grazing areas for lactating dairy animals.
For use with the Earthway Precision Garden Seeder 1001B. Attaches easily to garden seeder. Calibrated slide plate allows precise flow of all granulated fertilizers. Fertilizer can be applied above or below ground to depth of two inches. Positive action On/Off handle helps eliminate waste. Made from durable weather resistant materials. Non corrosive.Learn More
It is about as desirable as a two week visit from your mother-in-law, that stuff that pops up without an invitation. No we don’t mean that boring neighbor who can’t be bothered to bring a bag or chips or a six-pack to your backyard bar-b-que. We mean that brush and those unwanted trees in the pasture or field. So you take the machete to it, but it is back in about a week and brings some new friends with it.
Here’s something to try!
Crossroad Brush Killer 1 Gal. And we know it is not Crossbow, but a generic replacement that just doesn't have the fancy trademark to stand behind. In a minute you can check the specific product ingredients to be sure that it is still the strong competitor at a lower cost that does the same job.
This product is for the control of most kinds of unwanted trees and brush. It handles annual and perennial broad-leaf weeds. Kill pesky scrub brush that pops up on range-land, permanent grass pastures and conservation reserve program acres. You can also tidy up fence rows, non-irrigation ditch banks, roadsides and other industrial sites with Crossroad!Learn More
Adding colorant to your pond or water feature will not only enhance the aesthetic, but it can reduce undergrowth as well!
Aquashade is EPA registered to control the growth of algae and aquatic plants. By filtering out the spectrum of light rays that allow for photosynthesis (red-orange and blue-violet), this colorant inhibits bottom growth. Floating plants are not affected by this product if the plant has already reached the surface of the water.
After application, the water retains a beautiful aqua-blue tint for a professional appearance.
For use in contained lakes and ponds (ornamental, recreational, fish bearing/farming), both natural and manmade, with little or no outflow of water. Acceptable for use in swimming, animal and livestock drinking, irrigation, and fish consumption when used according to label.
- Apply early (before plant germination) to suppress the growth of algae and aquatic plants throughout the season.
- Most effective in water deeper than 2 feet.
- Not for use in drinking water or water intended for human consumption.
- Use with herbicide or algaecide to control shallow-water plants and surface algae mats.
- Dosage application is 0.25 gallons per acre-ft for 0.8ppm. 1 gallon treats 4 acre-ft (1.3 million gallons).
- Adhere to all label guidelines and warnings.
Active ingredients are 23.63% Acid Blue 9, & 2.39% Acid Yellow 23.
Cannot be sold in the following states: California, Connecticut, Maine, New Jersey, New York, Oregon and WashingtonLearn More
When inspecting your fields are you noticing annual and perennial grasses in the soybeans? There is no time or manpower to hoe those rows. This is one more aggravation that you just do not need!! Don’t blow your top. There is a solution. This is a job for Tide Clethodim 1 Gallon Selective Post-emergent Herbicide. More specifically, it is a 26.4% solution that contains 2 pounds active ingredient Clethodim per US gallon.
This is a dedicated herbicide that does not control sedges or broadleaf weeds. Seedling and rhizome Johnsongrass and Shattercane will fall with this product, not to mention the volunteer corn that tends to pervade the bean field from last year’s crop.
As we mentioned above this product is for soybeans but also labeled for cotton, alfalfa, leafy, tuberous and fruiting vegetables, sugar beets, peanuts, sunflowers, potatoes, ornamentals, non-bearing fruit and nut trees, and other crops and non-crop areas.
Additional concerns for using this herbicide? Dig in and check the product label by clicking here.Learn More
AgriStar Amine 400 2 is a top quality broadleaf weed herbicide effective on many common broadleaf weeds including: Cocklebur, Thistle, Bindweed & more. For a full list of controlled weeds, see label.
- For use on fence rows, drainage ditchbanks, right-of-ways, roadsides, rangelands, pastures, lawns, and around buildings, and more non-crop areas.
- Application and mixing rates vary from 2 tsp. to 1 gal per acre, consult label for accurate dosing instructions.
- Not to be applied through any irrigation system.
- Do not use in tank mixtures with other 2,4-D products.
- Do not apply when temperatures exceed 90°F and humidity is high.
- Not be applied to aquatic use sites.
- Not to be used as aerial applications.
- Follow all label guidelines, instructions and warnings.
- Wear protective clothing and gear when handling.
- Use caution not to allow product to contact people directly or through drift spray.
Dimethylamine salt of 2,4-dichlorophenoxyacetic acid (46.47%)
This item is restricted from being used in the following states:
- Arkansas - Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in your area.
- Louisiana - Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in your area.
- Massachusetts - Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in your area.
- New Jersey - Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in your area.
- California - Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in your area.
- New Mexico - Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in your area.
- Texas - Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in your area.
- Vermont - Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in your area.
- Washington - Note: This product is Restricted in Eastern Washington State. Please contact Washington state authorities for information on Licensing, Sale, and Use of this product in these areas.
Sonar, the leader in aquatic herbicides, now offers an easy and effective formula that requires no mixing, no special equipment, or even a boat. Now, thanks to Sonar Ready-To-Use (RTU), anyone can take control of aquatic weed management. Simply apply this improved formula from the shoreline and, within weeks, the targeted plants will begin to turn white and wilt away. Recommended for man-made or natural ponds that have limited or no outflow.
No other treatment is more effective against duckweed. Often spread from one body of water to the next by waterfowl and other wildlife, duckweed is one of the most common and most persistent aquatic weeds. And while it may look like algae, it is actually a plant. And because it reproduces so rapidly, your pond can become completely covered in duckweed in just a matter of weeks. Before your pond and its fish population and its recreational uses begin to suffer, treat with Sonar RTU. Its active ingredient, fluridone, targets and controls weeds right down to their roots. And any of the product that is not absorbed by plants is quickly broken down simply by sunlight. Sonar guarantees results. See manufacturer’s label for details.
For best and long-lasting results, apply to your pond at the first sign of weed growth. Application rates may vary, but for a ¼ acre pond with an average depth of 4 feet, one quart of Sonar RTU should be used for the initial treatment. In 21 days, a follow-up application of ½ quart should be applied. Then one more application of ½ quart should be used 42 days after the initial treatment. Sonar RTU-treated water should not be used for irrigating crops, ornamental plants, or established turf for at least 30 days after the final treatment. Similarly, do not use these treated waters for watering seedling grasses, new crops, or other plantings for 60 days following the last application.
- 1 quart container
- 3.8% fluridone
- Easy, ready-to-use formula
- No special equipment needed
- Effective against a verity of aquatic weeds, including duckweed, milfoil, hydrilla, coontail, and lilies
Cannot sell to the following states: California, Connecticut, Maine, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, and WashingtonLearn More
Weedtrine-D is a fast and effective contact killer, specially formulated broad spectrum aquatic herbicide for homeowner use. Effectively controls a broad range of submerged and floating aquatic weeds as well as filamentous algae. Works well in backyard ponds, still lakes, ditches, and lagoons, around buildings, driveways, patios, and fences.
Potent concentration of active ingredient damages plant's cellular members and inhibits plant's ability to photosynthesize. Herbicide is quickly absorbed by the plant and begins working on contact.
Effectively controls: Duckweed, Coontail, Cattails, Bladderwort, Pennywort, Salvinia, Water Hyacinth, Water Lettuce, Elodea, Naiad, Milfoil,and more.
- Active ingredient: 8.53% active diquat dibromide.
- Mix with Cutrine-Plus algaecide to increase effectiveness on algae.
- Combine with Cide-Kick II or similar surfactant to maximize effectiveness.
- Only for use in non-crop and non-planted areas.
- NOT for use for animal consumption, irrigation, or domestic purposes for 5 days following treatment.
- Not effective in muddy waters as active ingredient is deactivated.
- Follow all label guidelines and warnings.
- Application information: Dilute with water according to label prior to treatment.
- Submersed weeds: 5-10 gallons per surface acre. Direct pour, underwater injection, or surface spray.
- Floating Weeds: 2.5-5 gallons per surface acre. Use surface spray applicator of solution.
- Emergent Weeds: 5 gallons
- Algae Control: 0.5 to 1.5 ppm.
Unwanted brush, trees, and broad leaf weeds can wreak havoc on your fence rows, pastures, and other non-crop areas. Take control of your property with Crossroad® Brush Killer.
Effective control for over 75 species of woody plants, and perennial and annual broad leaf weeds. Many in one application.
For foliage broadcast application, combine with liquid nitrogen fertilizer
Coverage and application timing varies based on type of vegetation to be treated. Follow all label instructions carefully.
For use on non-crop areas such as:
- Fence lines
- Grass pastures
- Conservation reserves
- Non-irrigation ditches
- Industrial sites.
- Grazing areas except for areas with lactating dairy animals.
- Not to be used in water areas with fish and aquatic invertebrates. Drift and runoff potentially hazardous to aquatic organisms.
- Do not apply directly to water, or to surface water areas where surface water is present. Use caution when disposing
- Not intended for inter tidal areas.
- Groundwater contamination may result if chemical is used on permeable soils.
- Groundwater contamination: DO NOT use near cistern or well.