Agricultural Sprayers & Chemicals
Kills both lawn weeds PLUS Crabgrass without harming the lawn
Kills over 200 of the most common broadleaf weeds, such as Dandelions and Clover
- PLUS controls grassy weeds like Crabgrass
- Won’t harm lawns when applied as directed
- Rainproof in 1 hour
Accu-Pour measuring pitchers feature durable construction made from a food grade polypropylene that has a steep resistance to a variety of chemicals. Our elevated graduations in both US fl. oz and metric help confirm precise measuring and have been debossed black to be more easily read. Our unique handle gives user comfort, even with a gloved hand. This open handle also grants pitchers to be shipped and stored in much less space.
These pitchers have excellent pouring control. They provide entire control from a fine trickle to a fast pour.
64 oz.Learn More
Hum-AC™ 820 is a general-purpose non-ionic surfactant and Humectant of the Alkylpolyethoxyethanol type surface active agents. It can be used with most insecticides, fungicides, herbicides, acaricides, defoliants, desiccants, and wettable powders to improve performance of the active spray ingredient by giving them more uniform distribution and better wetting of the plant surface.
Functions and Benefits
- A high quality general-purpose Humectant and non-ionic surface active agent blend containing an 80% surfactant load.
- Designed for use with a broad range of pesticides where the addition of a high quality non-ionic surfactant is recommended.
- Promotes spray moisture retention to make application of active ingredient(s) more available for plant uptake.
- Contains anti-foaming agents to speed load time.
- Excellent wetting and spreading characteristics allow better pesticide performance.
- Hum-AC 820 can be used anywhere a high quality surfactant may aid in the effectiveness of the pesticide.
Cut Vine & Stump Killer kills over 60 types of trees, brush and woody vines and prevents the resprouting of stumps. It can be used around homes, fences and walkways and is safe to grass.Learn More
The most popular concentrated broadleaf herbicide used by grounds professionals and golf course superintendents! Controls even hard-to-kill weeds without harming most lawn grasses including Kentucky bluegrass, bermudagrass, perennial ryes and fescues.
This product is restricted from being used in the following states:
- Vermont - Class B product in Vermont
NOTE: This product is not registered for use in Arkansas.Learn More
- Kills yellow nutsedge and 200+ broadleaf weeds
- Treats northern and southern grasses
- Kills Yellow Nutsedge in northern & southern grasses.
- Kills 200+ Broadleaf Weeds including poison ivy & poison oak
- Spot Treatments: Mix 1.25 fl. oz. of concentrate in one gallon of water
- One pint treats up to 6,400 sq. ft. of southern grasses or 3,400 sp. ft. of northern grasses
This product is not for shipping to the state of Vermont and is not registered for use in Arkansas or New York.Learn More
- Kills all types of weeds & grass
Where to use:
- On patios, walkways & driveways
- Flowerbeds & vegetable gardens
- Around shrubs & trees
- Along fences & foundations
- Other areas in your yard
- Edging around lawns
- In large areas: for lawn replacement/renovation and for garden plot preparation
Knowledge is Power and the only way to gain knowledge is through learning from others or by trial and error (which can lead to costly mistakes draining both money from your wallet and energy). Learning from others is an easier process and in this softcover book How to Identify Water Weeds and Algae, so much of the work is done for you.
Created, tested and written by Marine and Applied Biochemist through a combination of 50 years experience this 5th and newest Edition can provide you with everything you need to know, including the benefits and disadvantages of each method of applying both algaecides and aquatic herbicides. Whether its a small garden pond, large farm pond, lake or water irrigation project you are tackling, the information provided in this single book is information you will value for many years to come.
Included in the contents are the different types of algae, both toxic and resistant; along with different weeds and photo identification/ descriptions. Identify floating weeds such as Buckweed, various Lilys and Hyacinths; Submerged weeds like Coontail through Bladderwort and Emergent weeds from Cattails to Waterwillows.
Once you identify the plants, follow the step by step guide with simple instructions by determining the size of the area to be treated, proper chemical selection and calculating dosages, equipment and tool selection, how to apply the chemicals and follow up throughout the year. This book even offers post treatment questions and answers.
How to Identify Water Weeds and Algae is book that will continue to be of use many years down the road, ensuring beautiful, safe and functional Water Management.Learn More
This is a Professional Grade pellet that controls muck and sludge build up on the bottom of your pond or lake. Great for swimming areas, around boat docks, beaches, etc.
These pellets were designed for lagoons, lakes and ponds as a low-maintenance solution for sludge and muck build up. The Professional Grade pellets are fortified with specialized bacterial strains that are high volume waste consumers. They also have a trace mineral base and organic catalyst to increase the productivity of each pellet.
- Specially designed pellet that drives the active ingredient down to the muck and organic matter where it can do the most good.
- Contains sludge eating bacteria, enzymes and trace minerals.
- Eliminates odor causing muck in swimming areas, around docks and on beaches.
- No gypsum fillers
To use as a spot treatment around a dock, pier, beach or other problem area. Use 2 lbs. per week for 4 weeks, then .5 lb. every other week as needed. At this rate, 10 lbs. will treat up to 800 sq. ft for a five month season. See our 25 lb. pail for larger areas.
Limit 1 per customer as a trial pack.Learn More
Fome-Kil® is an anti-foaming agent used as an additive to control the foaming of various agricultural chemicals.
Functions and Benefits
- Especially beneficial in controlling the foaming action of wetting agents, herbicides, and pesticides in water-base solutions and emulsions.
- Can be applied directly to spray solutions in a pre-mix application or added while a tank is being filled to control foam formation or to control existing foam.
- Agitation will aid dispersion.