Agricultural Sprayers & Chemicals
Glyphosate is a non-selective, post-emergent herbicide that provides systematic control of a broad range of annual and perennial weeds, woody brush, and trees. Formulated with the same active ingredient as RoundUp (41% Glyphosate), and a surfactant to provide destruction of plants with just one bottle.
Read entire label. Follow all label guidelines and restrictions.
Can be used on RoundUp Ready Corn, Soybeans, and Cotton.
Formulated with a fully loaded surfactant.
Rainfast if applied at least two hours before rain.
Safe for domestic animals when used as instructed. Gastrointestinal irritation may result of consumed in large quantities or if freshly sprayed vegetation is consumed.
Effective on hundreds of herbaceous plants. For a complete list, see label.
41+ disperses throughout the plant from the point of contact to the root system.
Visible signs of effective application are gradual wilting and yellowing of the plant, and complete browning of emerged growth. Deterioration of underground plant components will result. Occurs within 2 to 4 days for most annual weeds and 7 or more days for most perennial weeds.
- 41+ mixes readily with water as a foliar spray to control or destroy most herbaceous plants.
- Application Equipment: Most standard handheld, field-type, or industrial sprayers in accordance with label instructions.
- Apply once vegetation has emerged (unless otherwise specified) and is as described on label.
- Very cool or cloudy weather after application can slow destructive activity and delay visible effects of control.
- Avoid contact with desirable plants and trees, foliage, green stems, exposed non-woody roots or fruit of crops, as destruction may result.
- Wear protective clothing and gear when handling.
- Do not apply directly to water, areas where surface water is present or intertidal areas lower than high water mark.
- Use caution to not contaminate water when cleaning equipment or disposing of wash waters.
- Glyphosate in the form of its isopropylamine salt (41.0%)
- Inactive ingredients (59.0%)
- Compatible handheld and backpack sprayers, and protective gear available through Rural King.
- Rural King Hand Sprayer, 1 gallon
- Roundup Sprayer, 2 gallon
- Solo Backpack Sprayer, 4 Gallon
We are unable to ship this to the following states: NV, UT and WVLearn More
Garlon 4 Ultra 60.45% Triclopyr Specialty Herbicide was developed by Dow AgroSciences to deliver enhanced performance on unwanted vegetation along roadsides, industrial rights-of-way and similar noncrop sites. The advanced, patented formulation also helps ensure the continued availability of the workhorse active ingredient triclopyr for professional right-of-way vegetation management.
Garlon 4 Ultra is available exclusively from Dow AgroSciences to meet the changing needs of vegetation management professionals, the public and the environment. The innovative formulation uses a plant-derived solvent as a proactive measure to reduce organic compounds and petroleum distillates, reduce odor and improve overall performance. Dow AgroSciences also has updated and improved the label directions as part of its ongoing stewardship initiative.
- Improved formulation, 4 lbs. a.i./gallon
- Non-petroleum-based, plant-derived methylated seed oil solvent, reducing environmental impact
- Industry standard for cut-stump, basal bark and dormant stem treatments
- Demonstrates increased efficacy on multiple woody species, including mesquite, sweetgum and scotch broom
- Broad-spectrum control of brush and broadleaf weeds
- Low odor
- Packaged in easy-to-use 2 ½ gallon containers and 30-gallon plastic drums
- Available in returnable, refillable containers through Continuum™ Prescription Control & Container Management System
Sonar, the world’s leading brand of aquatic herbicide, now brings you SonarOne. Just one treatment is often all you need to treat your pond, lake, drainage canal, or reservoir. This pelleted formula treats all three forms of problematic aquatic weeds: floating, emergent, and submersed. Whether you’re combating duckweed, paragrass, bladderwort, water milfoil, or a host of others, SonarOne is the only herbicide you need.
SonarOne restricts the formation of carotene in the targeted plants. When carotene is absent, chlorophyll is quickly destroyed by the sunlight. Within days, you will see results. For optimal outcome, apply early in the season before or soon after difficult weeds start to appear. Applying early ensures the best season-long control.
SonarOne carries no restrictions on the recreational use of waterways following treatment. Fourteen to 30 days restriction applies to using treated water for irrigational purposes following application. See manufacturer’s instructions for details. Application rates vary based on plant species. SonarOne is non-corrosive to application equipment.
- 20lb container
- Pelleted formula
- 5% fluridone
- Effective against various aquatic weeds, including bladderwort, hydrilla, pondweed, water milfoil, duckweed, mosquito fern, and paragrass
Cannot sell to the following states: California, Connecticut, Maine, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, WashingtonLearn More
If you’ve been looking for a great herbicide that will knock down everything from poison ivy to softwoods to bushes, briars and berries, you’ve found it! The Crossbow Herbicide from Dow AgroSciences is a powerful herbicide for woody, brush, and broadleaf plants that leaves grasses unaffected! It’s even great for Kudzu and Bamboo. Tried other herbicides that didn’t kill? Or sprays that killed everything - including your grass? This is the perfect product for your fencerow, fields, anywhere you need some serious knockdown but want to preserve your grass.
Great knockdown power for:
- Woody plants and Brush : Kudzu, Blackberries, Poison Oak, Softwoods, etc.
- Annual and Perennial Broadleaves : Buckwheat, Ragweed, Thistle, Poison Ivy, Dandelion, Oxalis, White Clover, Ground Ivy, etc.
- Equipment: hand sprayers, tractor ag-sprayers, virtually any type of chemical sprayer.
- Post mergent spray; use when leaves are present. Not effective if used immediately after mowing. Best results when foliage growth is active.
- Application rate depends on type of weed and application timing.
- Rainfast within two hours
- No effect on grasses
- Not for crop use.
- Not for use in grazing areas for lactating dairy animals.
*See product manual 2 for MSDS informationLearn More
Unwanted brush, trees, and broad leaf weeds can wreak havoc on your fence rows, pastures, and other non-crop areas. Take control of your property with Crossroad® Brush Killer.
Effective control for over 75 species of woody plants, and perennial and annual broad leaf weeds. Many in one application.
For foliage broadcast application, combine with liquid nitrogen fertilizer
Coverage and application timing varies based on type of vegetation to be treated. Follow all label instructions carefully.
For use on non-crop areas such as:
- Fence lines
- Grass pastures
- Conservation reserves
- Non-irrigation ditches
- Industrial sites.
- Grazing areas except for areas with lactating dairy animals.
- Not to be used in water areas with fish and aquatic invertebrates. Drift and runoff potentially hazardous to aquatic organisms.
- Do not apply directly to water, or to surface water areas where surface water is present. Use caution when disposing
- Not intended for inter tidal areas.
- Groundwater contamination may result if chemical is used on permeable soils.
- Groundwater contamination: DO NOT use near cistern or well.
NOTE: Due to state regulations, we cannot ship this item to Massachusetts.Learn More
A lake dye registered by E.P.A. for control of aquatic plant growth. Aquashade is a unique blend of blue and yellow dyes specifically designed to screen or shade portions of the sunlight spectrum required by underwater plant and algae growth. This shading inhibits photosynthesis in young, bottom growth suppressing growth and development of nuisance conditions. Aquashade can be used in place of, or as a companion to registered aquatic herbicides and algaecides in managing aquatic nuisance growth. For best results, apply before growing season starts, or when growth is on the bottom. Application rate: 1 gallon per 4 acre feet of water.Learn More
For Control of Specified Diseases on 47 Various Crops. Example: Corn - Rust, Northern & Souther Leaf Blight, Northern & Southern Leaf Spot. Soybeans - Rust & Powdery Mildew.
- As low as $2.80 per acre in Corn
- As low as $2.10 per acre in Soybeans
- Compare to Bayers Folicur 3.6 at $140/gal.
Want to provide exceptional aeration to your pond without adding an industrial looking system to your property? Enhance your landscape with this charming and functional Windmill Aeration System from Outdoor Water Systems. Fan blade constructed of metal.
Aeration is critical to the health of your pond, providing essential oxygen to fish, reducing pond muck and odor, and decreasing mosquito breeding. This unit provides 3.0 to 4.5 CFM air output at 30 psi with a single diaphragm, pumping life giving oxygen to ponds up to 30 feet deep!
The 16 ft. tower height produces more wind due to the higher elevation than shorter windmills. Featuring BalCam II technology that significantly increases air production.
Made in the USA, this windmill is backed with a 5 year warranty on the compressor, bearings and cams - the longest in the industry!
Windmill Aerator Features:
- Cedar colored wood for a stunning appearance.
- 73" blade diameter - the largest on the market!
- Redesigned blades and front dome assembly produce improved air flow
- Pressure treated wood construction
- No electricity required
- Each unit aerates ponds up to 3 acres, can combine multiple units
- Windmill can be placed up to 1000 feet from pond
- Fan still turns at low wind speeds due (3-5 MPH) to high torque windmill head
- Pumps up to 4.5 CFM of air
- Stainless steel bearing components with BalCam II technology
- Self-governing head provides automatic overspeed protection in high winds
- Assembly is fast and easy
- 16ft Wood 4-leg tower
- Windmill Aeration system
- Air Stone Diffuser and Foot Valve
- 100' of 1/2" poly tubing to handle the increased air output
BriskHeat’s Drum / Pail Warmer is a great solution to prevent drum and pail contents from freezing. The warmer helps maintain elevated temperatures, enabling contents to flow even when ambient temperatures drop as low as 0°F. The built-in thermostat keeps the materials in the drum warm between 67° to 85°F. BriskHeat Corporation has been producing high quality and industrial grade drum and pail warmers for the past 64 years, providing users with unmatchable durability
- Portable plug-and-play design
- Can be used on metal or plastic drums and pails
- Suitable for both outdoor and indoor uses
- Moisture and chemical resistant
- Effective in ambient temperature as low as 0°F
- Extra-wide 4” heater coverage with stretchable spring fastener
- Available in variety of sizes: 5, 15, 30 and 55 gallons
Specifications Voltage: 120VAC Thermostat: Built-in, self-regulates between 67° (+/-9°F) to 85°F (+/-5°F) Power cord: 6-foot power cord with standard 3-prong wall plug Grounded for safety: Patented 360°grounded heating element Watt density: 4 watts/sq in Wattage: 550 Drum Diameter: 11.1 in. Warmer Length: 35 in. Warmer Width: 4 in.
- Freeze Protection
- Warming contents of drums and pails
- Preventing Chemical Separation or Crystallization
- Keeping paint warm
Willowood USA develops, formulates generic agricultural crop protection products. As a manufacturer of high quality products, Willowood provides name-brand alternatives for huge cost savings.
Compare Clethodim 2EC to SELECT (Valent) for the control of grasses in crop areas.
Specially formulated to control a wide range of annual and perennial grasses in peanuts, cotton, soybeans, sugarbeets, potatoes, sunflowers, and many other crops. Improves Roundup Ready® corn & soybean rotations by controlling volunteer Roundup Ready® corn flushes in Roundup Ready soybeans.
- Apply to emerged, actively growing grasses according to label instructions.
- Do not apply to grass plants affected by insufficient moisture, hot or cold temperatures, or to grass plants exceeding recommended growth stages, as these conditions can reduce effectiveness.
- Do not apply less than 1 hour before expected rainfall.
- A second application may be needed in arid regions.
- Rates vary from 3 to 16 oz per acre depending on plant and conditions. Minimum time between applications generally 14 days.
- Follow all label guidelines, instructions and warnings.
- Wear protective clothing and gear when handling.
- Use caution not to allow product to contact people directly or through drift spray.
- Not to be applied directly to water, areas with surface water, or to intertidal areas below the mean high water mark, areas where runoff is likely to occur.
- Do not apply where conditions favor drift from treated areas.
- Do not contaminate water when disposing of equipment wash water or rinsate.
Active ingredient: Clethodim (26.4%)Learn More