Agricultural Sprayers & Chemicals
A 15-0-0 combination liquid fertilizer and weed control product that is great for pull-behind sprayers. Liquid Weed & Feed provides up to one full acre of coverage per 2.5 gallon jug!
This product is restricted from being used in the following states:
- Louisiana - Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in your area.
- Texas - Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in your area.
- Vermont - Class B product in Vermont
- Washington - Note: This product is Restricted in Eastern Washington State. Please contact Washington state authorities for information on Licensing, Sale, and Use of this product in these areas.
- Arkansas - This product is not Registered in your State.
Provide clean and clear water for your Golf Course, Fish Hatchery, Farm, Fire Ponds or Portable Water Tanks and obtain that crystal clear, algae free water that sparkles.
Cutrine Plus in it granular form is a safe, convenient and ready to use algaecide that treat blue green algae species such as Filamentous, Planktonic, Nitella and Chara algae. No water restrictions and no wait time is needed before human and animal consumption. It is the same copper based formula as the Cutrine Plus but formulated for control on bottom growing algae. It begins to work immediately upon contact and is 100% water soluble. As the granules sinks to the bottom they release its formula over a period of time that can last up to 5 weeks. It works by breaking down the plants, prohibiting photosynthesize to take effect with noticeable results in 24 to 48 hours. Use it to treat irrigation systems, pools, ponds, drinking water for both animal and human use, reservoirs, lakes, canals and ditches.
To achieve the best results, wait for a calm, sunny morning. Measure out the required dosage and follow the easy to read directions. Broadcast the granules, distributing it easily over your hard to maintain areas. Use 30 lbs per .5 surface acre or 60 lbs for a whole surface acre. Start it early in the year to stay ahead of the algae growth before it gets out of control, especially during the warm sunny months of the year when algae growth is at its highest. You can expect to see visible results within 24 to 48 hours. Incorporate Cutrine Plus Granular into a regular maintenance schedule for clean, algae free water all year long.
- Begins to Work Immediately and Continues to Release up to 5 weeks
- NO wait time before consumption
- Safe for Human, Stock, Food and Crop Irrigation
- EPA Registered and Certified
- Copper Algaecide for Lasting Control of Filamentous, Chara, Nitella and Planktonic Algae
- Great for Ponds, Pools, Troughs and Livestock Tanks, Food Crop and Forage Irrigation, Human Drinking Water, Reservoirs and Ditches, Portable Water Reservoirs, Golf Course Water Hazards, Fish Hatcheries
- Can Be Broadcasted By Hand or Mechanical Spreader
Note: Not Safe for Koi or Hybrid Gold Fish. If using a water hardness test strips and water measures over 50ppm, may be Toxic for Trout.
We are unable to ship this item outside of the US.Learn More
Weedtrine-D is a fast and effective contact killer, specially formulated broad spectrum aquatic herbicide for homeowner use. Effectively controls a broad range of submerged and floating aquatic weeds as well as filamentous algae. Works well in backyard ponds, still lakes, ditches, and lagoons, around buildings, driveways, patios, and fences.
Potent concentration of active ingredient damages plant's cellular members and inhibits plant's ability to photosynthesize. Herbicide is quickly absorbed by the plant and begins working on contact.
Effectively controls: Duckweed, Coontail, Cattails, Bladderwort, Pennywort, Salvinia, Water Hyacinth, Water Lettuce, Elodea, Naiad, Milfoil,and more.
- Active ingredient: 8.53% active diquat dibromide.
- Mix with Cutrine-Plus algaecide to increase effectiveness on algae.
- Combine with Cide-Kick II or similar surfactant to maximize effectiveness.
- Only for use in non-crop and non-planted areas.
- NOT for use for animal consumption, irrigation, or domestic purposes for 5 days following treatment.
- Not effective in muddy waters as active ingredient is deactivated.
- Follow all label guidelines and warnings.
- Application information: Dilute with water according to label prior to treatment.
- Submersed weeds: 5-10 gallons per surface acre. Direct pour, underwater injection, or surface spray.
- Floating Weeds: 2.5-5 gallons per surface acre. Use surface spray applicator of solution.
- Emergent Weeds: 5 gallons
- Algae Control: 0.5 to 1.5 ppm.
Sonar, the leader in aquatic herbicides, now offers an easy and effective formula that requires no mixing, no special equipment, or even a boat. Now, thanks to Sonar Ready-To-Use (RTU), anyone can take control of aquatic weed management. Simply apply this improved formula from the shoreline and, within weeks, the targeted plants will begin to turn white and wilt away. Recommended for man-made or natural ponds that have limited or no outflow.
No other treatment is more effective against duckweed. Often spread from one body of water to the next by waterfowl and other wildlife, duckweed is one of the most common and most persistent aquatic weeds. And while it may look like algae, it is actually a plant. And because it reproduces so rapidly, your pond can become completely covered in duckweed in just a matter of weeks. Before your pond and its fish population and its recreational uses begin to suffer, treat with Sonar RTU. Its active ingredient, fluridone, targets and controls weeds right down to their roots. And any of the product that is not absorbed by plants is quickly broken down simply by sunlight. Sonar guarantees results. See manufacturer’s label for details.
For best and long-lasting results, apply to your pond at the first sign of weed growth. Application rates may vary, but for a ¼ acre pond with an average depth of 4 feet, one quart of Sonar RTU should be used for the initial treatment. In 21 days, a follow-up application of ½ quart should be applied. Then one more application of ½ quart should be used 42 days after the initial treatment. Sonar RTU-treated water should not be used for irrigating crops, ornamental plants, or established turf for at least 30 days after the final treatment. Similarly, do not use these treated waters for watering seedling grasses, new crops, or other plantings for 60 days following the last application.
- 1 quart container
- 3.8% fluridone
- Easy, ready-to-use formula
- No special equipment needed
- Effective against a verity of aquatic weeds, including duckweed, milfoil, hydrilla, coontail, and lilies
Cannot sell to the following states: California, Connecticut, Maine, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, and WashingtonLearn More
Regular Price: $49.99
Special Price: $44.99
It is about as desirable as a two week visit from your mother-in-law, that stuff that pops up without an invitation. No we don’t mean that boring neighbor who can’t be bothered to bring a bag or chips or a six-pack to your backyard bar-b-que. We mean that brush and those unwanted trees in the pasture or field. So you take the machete to it, but it is back in about a week and brings some new friends with it.
Here’s something to try!
Crossroad Brush Killer 1 Gal. And we know it is not Crossbow, but a generic replacement that just doesn't have the fancy trademark to stand behind. In a minute you can check the specific product ingredients to be sure that it is still the strong competitor at a lower cost that does the same job.
This product is for the control of most kinds of unwanted trees and brush. It handles annual and perennial broad-leaf weeds. Kill pesky scrub brush that pops up on range-land, permanent grass pastures and conservation reserve program acres. You can also tidy up fence rows, non-irrigation ditch banks, roadsides and other industrial sites with Crossroad!
NOTE: Due to state regulations, we cannot ship this item to Massachusetts.Learn More
Regular Price: $29.99
Special Price: $19.99
- Safely breaks down muck and dead vegetation
- Super charges naturally occuring bacteria to consume micronutrients for a healthy clear pond
- 100% Safe for humans, fish, livestock, pets, birds, swimming, consumption, and irrigation
- 1 Gallon Will Treat - 1 Surface Acre (4-6 Feet Deep)
Fast, effective, and safe.
Cutrine Plus is a concentrated chelated copper algaecide. Chelated copper offers a long-lasting control of a variety of algae species. Less toxic to fish species than traditional copper sulfate. Contains no corrosive sulfates.
Depending on type and pervasiveness of algae, works in as little as 24 hours.
There are no restrictions for use with Cutrine Plus.
Safe and effective in lakes, fish ponds, industrial ponds, portable water reservoirs, irrigation systems, canals, ditches, and laterals.
Not recommended for use with Koi or hybrid Goldfish.
Read and follow all manufacturer's instructions.
Works on surface mats and suspended, bloom-forming algae such as Filamentous Algae, Planktonic Algae, and Chara.Learn More
Depending on conditions, control will last for several weeks to several months.
0.6 gallons treats one acre-foot of water.
The active ingredient in this product is Glyphosate, which is a group 9 herbicide and contains 41+ glyphosate. This product is a post emergent, systemic herbicide with no soil residual activity. It is generally non-selective and gives broad spectrum control of many annual weeds, perennial weeds, woody brush and trees. It is formulated as a water soluble liquid. It may be applied through most standard industrial or field-type sprayers after dilution and through mixing with water or other carriers. This product moves through the plant from the point of foliage contact to and into the root system. Visible effects on most annual weeds occur within 2 to 4 days, but on most perennial weeds, may occur 7 days or more. Extremely cool or cloudy weather following treatment may slow activity of this product and delay development of visual symptoms. Visible effects are gradual wilting and yellowing of the plant which advances to complete browning of above-ground and growth and deterioration of underground plant parts. Annual weeds are easiest to control when they are small. Best control of most perennial weeds is obtained when treatment is obtained when treatment is made at lake growth stages approaching maturity. Glyphosate is used to control the weeds in crops, such as: alfalfa, corn, soybeans, etc. as well as in trees and shrubs. This product contains 480 grams per litre or 4 pounds per U.S. gallon of the active ingredient, glyphosate, in the form of its isopropylamine salt. Equivalent to 356 grams per litre or 3 pounds per U.S gallon of the acid, glyphosate.
Types of Applications:
- Chemical fallow, pre-plant fallow beds, pre-plant, pre-emergence, at planting, hooded sprayers in row-middles, shielded sprayers in row-middles , wiper applications in row-middles and post-harvest treatments.
- Apply the product during fallow intervals preceding planting, prior to planting or transplanting, at planting , or pre-emergent to annual and perennial crops .
- Post-directed hood sprayers and wiper equipment capable of preventing all crop contact with herbicide solutions may be used in mulched or unmulched row middles after crop establishment
- Crop Injury is possible with this application and shall be the sole responsibility of the applicator.
- Avoid contact of herbicide with foilage, green shoots or stems, bark, exposed roots, or fruit of crops because severe injury or destruction may occur.
- Apply before seed germination in coarse sand soils to further minimize the risk of injury.
- Treatments with selective equipment including wipers and hooded sprayers must be made at least 14 days prior to harvest.
- In crops where spot treatments are allowed , do not treat more than 10% of the total field to be harvested.
- The crop receiving the spray in treated area will be killed.
- Take care to avoid drift or spray outside the target area.
- When making pre-emergence and at planting applications, applications must be made before crop emergence to avoid severe crop injury. Broadcast applications made at emergence will result in death or injury to the emerged seedlings.
- Post-harvest or fallow applications must be made at least 30 days prior to planting any non-labeled crop.
- For broadcast post-emergent treatments, do not harvest or feed treated vegetation for 8 weeks following application.
**For further instructions, application and health facts, please read the product label.Learn More
A lake dye registered by E.P.A. for control of aquatic plant growth. Aquashade is a unique blend of blue and yellow dyes specifically designed to screen or shade portions of the sunlight spectrum required by underwater plant and algae growth. This shading inhibits photosynthesis in young, bottom growth suppressing growth and development of nuisance conditions. Aquashade can be used in place of, or as a companion to registered aquatic herbicides and algaecides in managing aquatic nuisance growth. For best results, apply before growing season starts, or when growth is on the bottom. Application rate: 1 gallon per 4 acre feet of water.Learn More
Algae can quickly become a major problem for any pond or lake. Not only can it be an eyesore, it can also be detrimental to the health of your water and those who use it. In the United States, algae blooms are the primarily cause of fish kills. Algae can also damage water crafts and boating equipment. If your pond or lake is being overrun with chara, coontail, naiads, hydrilla, mil-foil, star grass, pond weeds, or other algae species, turn to concentrated Hydrothol Granular 191. This easy-to-use formula is also effective for many varieties of lake shore weeds. For over 30 years, Hydrothol has been one of the most trusted and widely-used herbicides/algaecides in America. In fact, it is the only registered organic broad spectrum aquatic algaecide available.
Fast-acting and effective even in slow-moving water, Hydrothol is a versatile choice. And because it will not bind to dissolved sediment, it can even be used in muddy sections of ponds and lakes. It is the premier choice for spot or marginal treatments. Use Hydrothol to clear paths in irrigational or drainage systems. Prepare your waterway for swimmers, skiers, or fishermen.
Feel comfortable knowing Hydrothol is the environmental choice. This granular dissipates quickly and does not bio-accumulate in the hydrosoil or fish. Therefore, when properly used, it will not adversely affect your pond or lake or cause toxicity in fish.
Following treatment, restrict domestic and livestock water usage from 7 - 25 days depending on application. To avoid trapping fish in the treated area, it is best to apply the granular outward from the shoreline or in strips. Apply with a spreader or scoop. See product label for proper application information.
- 20 lb. Re-sealable Bag
- Useful against a wide variety of aquatic algae and weeds
- Application rates: 3 to 136 lbs. per acre ft. of water
- Spot treatment rate: 12 lbs. per 1,000 sq. ft. with avg depth of 4 ft.
- Qualified commercial applicators recommended for large applications