Agricultural Sprayers & Chemicals
Algae can quickly become a major problem for any pond or lake. Not only can it be an eyesore, it can also be detrimental to the health of your water and those who use it. In the United States, algae blooms are the primarily cause of fish kills. Algae can also damage water crafts and boating equipment. If your pond or lake is being overrun with chara, coontail, naiads, hydrilla, mil-foil, star grass, pond weeds, or other algae species, turn to concentrated Hydrothol Granular 191. This easy-to-use formula is also effective for many varieties of lake shore weeds. For over 30 years, Hydrothol has been one of the most trusted and widely-used herbicides/algaecides in America. In fact, it is the only registered organic broad spectrum aquatic algaecide available.
Fast-acting and effective even in slow-moving water, Hydrothol is a versatile choice. And because it will not bind to dissolved sediment, it can even be used in muddy sections of ponds and lakes. It is the premier choice for spot or marginal treatments. Use Hydrothol to clear paths in irrigational or drainage systems. Prepare your waterway for swimmers, skiers, or fishermen.
Feel comfortable knowing Hydrothol is the environmental choice. This granular dissipates quickly and does not bio-accumulate in the hydrosoil or fish. Therefore, when properly used, it will not adversely affect your pond or lake or cause toxicity in fish.
Following treatment, restrict domestic and livestock water usage from 7 - 25 days depending on application. To avoid trapping fish in the treated area, it is best to apply the granular outward from the shoreline or in strips. Apply with a spreader or scoop. See product label for proper application information.
- 20 lb. Re-sealable Bag
- Useful against a wide variety of aquatic algae and weeds
- Application rates: 3 to 136 lbs. per acre ft. of water
- Spot treatment rate: 12 lbs. per 1,000 sq. ft. with avg depth of 4 ft.
- Qualified commercial applicators recommended for large applications
Cutrine Plus is a copper complex formulated to control bottom growing algae including Chara, Nitella for an average of 38 days. Quickly sinks to the bottom after application for targeted effectiveness.
For use in farm ponds, fish ponds and hatcheries, potable water reservoirs, fire ponds, golf course water hazards, and lakes. Water from treated lakes and ponds may be used immediately to irrigate ornamental plants, turf, putting greens, and fairways. Formulated to release copper over time and can be used in flowing water.
- 12lb pail treats up to 8,700 square feet.
- Sunlight required for optimal effectiveness.
- Depending on growing season, only 2 to 3 applications per season are required.
- Low corrosion potential in application equipment.
- Not for use in water containing Koi, or goldfish.
- Toxic to trout when water has less than 50ppm carbonate hardness.
- Not intended for garden ponds or small volume.
- Not completely effective against Pithophora and diatoms.
- Follow all label guidelines and warnings.
- Large areas should be treated at 60 pounds per surface acre. For spot treatment, apply directly over impacted area at 1 pound per 720 square feet.
This item is restricted from being used in the following states: CA, CT, ME, NJ, NY, OR, WALearn More
If you’ve been looking for a great herbicide that will knock down everything from poison ivy to softwoods to bushes, briars and berries, you’ve found it! The Crossbow Herbicide from Dow AgroSciences is a powerful herbicide for woody, brush, and broadleaf plants that leaves grasses unaffected! It’s even great for Kudzu and Bamboo. Tried other herbicides that didn’t kill? Or sprays that killed everything - including your grass? This is the perfect product for your fencerow, fields, anywhere you need some serious knockdown but want to preserve your grass.
Great knockdown power for:
- Woody plants and Brush : Kudzu, Bamboo, Blackberries, Poison Oak, Softwoods, etc.
- Annual and Perennial Broadleaves : Buckwheat, Ragweed, Thistle, Poison Ivy, Dandelion, Oxalis, White Clover, Ground Ivy, etc.
- Equipment: hand sprayers, tractor ag-sprayers, virtually any type of chemical sprayer.
- Postmergent spray; use when leaves are present. Not effective if used immediately after mowing. Best results when foliage growth is active.
- Application rate depends on type of weed and application timing.
- Rainfast within two hours
- No effect on grasses
- Not for crop use.
- Not for use in grazing areas for lactating dairy animals.
*See product manual 2 for MSDS informationLearn More
Willowood USA develops, formulates generic agricultural crop protection products. As a manufacturer of high quality products, Willowood provides name-brand alternatives for huge cost savings.
Compare Clethodim 2EC to SELECT (Valent) for the control of grasses in crop areas.
Specially formulated to control a wide range of annual and perennial grasses in peanuts, cotton, soybeans, sugarbeets, potatoes, sunflowers, and many other crops. Improves Roundup Ready® corn & soybean rotations by controlling volunteer Roundup Ready® corn flushes in Roundup Ready soybeans.
- Apply to emerged, actively growing grasses according to label instructions.
- Do not apply to grass plants affected by insufficient moisture, hot or cold temperatures, or to grass plants exceeding recommended growth stages, as these conditions can reduce effectiveness.
- Do not apply less than 1 hour before expected rainfall.
- A second application may be needed in arid regions.
- Rates vary from 3 to 16 oz per acre depending on plant and conditions. Minimum time between applications generally 14 days.
- Follow all label guidelines, instructions and warnings.
- Wear protective clothing and gear when handling.
- Use caution not to allow product to contact people directly or through drift spray.
- Not to be applied directly to water, areas with surface water, or to intertidal areas below the mean high water mark, areas where runoff is likely to occur.
- Do not apply where conditions favor drift from treated areas.
- Do not contaminate water when disposing of equipment wash water or rinsate.
Active ingredient: Clethodim (26.4%)Learn More
Adding colorant to your pond or water feature will not only enhance the aesthetic, but it can reduce undergrowth as well!
Aquashade is EPA registered to control the growth of algae and aquatic plants. By filtering out the spectrum of light rays that allow for photosynthesis (red-orange and blue-violet), this colorant inhibits bottom growth. Floating plants are not affected by this product if the plant has already reached the surface of the water.
After application, the water retains a beautiful aqua-blue tint for a professional appearance.
For use in contained lakes and ponds (ornamental, recreational, fish bearing/farming), both natural and manmade, with little or no outflow of water. Acceptable for use in swimming, animal and livestock drinking, irrigation, and fish consumption when used according to label.
- Apply early (before plant germination) to suppress the growth of algae and aquatic plants throughout the season.
- Most effective in water deeper than 2 feet.
- Not for use in drinking water or water intended for human consumption.
- Use with herbicide or algaecide to control shallow-water plants and surface algae mats.
- Dosage application is 0.25 gallons per acre-ft for 0.8ppm. 1 gallon treats 4 acre-ft (1.3 million gallons).
- Adhere to all label guidelines and warnings.
Active ingredients are 23.63% Acid Blue 9, & 2.39% Acid Yellow 23.
Cannot be sold in the following states: California, Connecticut, Maine, New Jersey, New York, Oregon and WashingtonLearn More
Remedy a herbicide and specialty weed control product has been developed specifically for range and pasture, is the most economical way to reclaim your pasture from brush encroachment and improve grass productivity.
Selective brush and mid-size tree control for fence line maintenance and pasture regeneration. RemedyTM is a low residual alternative to mechanical removal and comes with low environmental impact.
For best results, apply when plants are actively growing, which typically occurs early in the summer. Apply at least 10 days prior to leaf color change in late summer. Application in late summer or in periods of dry weather when plants are not actively growing may result in unsatisfactory control.
Depending on the species and how actively the treated plants are growing, it will take couple of days for symptoms to appear and several weeks for plants to die. Grass density and speed of recovery will be effected by the density of the woody species controlled, soil type and environmental conditions. A successful application of Remedy will provide at leat two years of improved grass production.Learn More
Like the RoundUp Pro you've come to know and trust, Roundup Pro Max controls a broad spectrum of weeds with virtually no re-growth. With its more concentrated formula, one gallon of ProMax contains the glyphosate acid equivalent of 6 quarts of Roundup Pro. Roundup Pro Max has a unique surfactant system that's more concentrated and gets to the root faster, so you don't have to worry so much about the weather and rain washing the product away.
Use 2 oz. of concentrate per gallon of water for most applications. Brush and Vines will require 5-9 oz. of solution per gallon of water. Please see the label for complete use instructions.Learn More
Gordon Trimec has been a trusted name in lawn care for over 30 years. With that kind of history, they've got this formulation down to an art.
Broad-spectrum formula with 3 active ingredients controls a wide variety of weeds without damaging most lawn grasses (see below). Controls many stubborn weeds such as poison ivy, poison oak, sorrel, and spurge.
- Follow all label guidelines and instructions.
- Mix with water according to label.
- Spray when weeds are actively growing during growing season. For best results, mow before applying.
- Wait 24 hours before watering lawn.
- Rain just after application or drought can reduce effectiveness.
- For new lawns, do not apply until grass has reached 2 inches in height.
- Wait 3 weeks before seeding or planting plugs, springs, or stolons.
- Northern Lawns: 1 gallon of concentrate treats 32,000 sq. ft.
- Southern Lawns: 1 gallon of concentrate treats 64,000 sq. ft.
(For a complete list, see label).
Bedstraw, Black Medic, Buckhorn, Chicory, Chickweed, Clove, Creeping Charlie, Creeping Jenny, Dandelion, Dock, Ground Ivy, Heal-All, Knotweed, Lambsquarters, Lespedeza, Mallow, Morningglory, Oxalis, Peppergrass, Pigweed, Plantain, Poison Ivy, Posion Oak, Purslane, Ragweed, Sheep Sorrel, Sheperdspurse, Speedwell, Spruge, Wild Carrot, Wild Lettuce, Wild Onion, Yarrow and more!
- 2,4-D, dimethylamine salt (7.59%)
- Mecoprop-p, dimethlamine salt (1.83%)
- Dicamba, dimethlyamine salt (0.84%)
- Inert Ingredients (89.74%)
NOTE: Due to state regulations, we cannot ship this item to louisianna, Massachusetts or Texas. This product is not for registered use in Arkansas.Learn More
Control those nuisance blue green algae species that has invaded your pond and once again you can enjoy the aquatic habitat that you created and meant to have.
Phycomycin SCP is an active 85% form of Sodium Carbonate Peroxyhydrate provided in an easy to distribute granular form. Dilute in a bucket of water, following the easy to use instructions, at a dosage rate of 3lbs to 100lbs per acre foot of water for control of that debilitating algae. Clear out that fountain and those lines once and for all so you can once again hear the sound of smooth, peaceful water. Target those blue green algae particles that clouds and darken your water making it impossible to see your aquatic plants and fish. Speaking of fish, this product is safe for all species, especially those that are copper sensitive.
Phycomycin SCP is safe for use in aquaculture, drinking water reservoirs, ponds, canals and lakes.
- 100% soluble granules in water
- Peroxide Based
- Targets Blue Green Algae
- Safe for Copper sensitive species of Fish and Plants
- Certified by the (NSF) National Sanitation Foundation for use in drinking water
Due to UPS Ground shipping policy, this must ship via freight LTL shipping.Learn More
A lake dye registered by E.P.A. for control of aquatic plant growth. Aquashade is a unique blend of blue and yellow dyes specifically designed to screen or shade portions of the sunlight spectrum required by underwater plant and algae growth. This shading inhibits photosynthesis in young, bottom growth suppressing growth and development of nuisance conditions. Aquashade can be used in place of, or as a companion to registered aquatic herbicides and algaecides in managing aquatic nuisance growth. For best results, apply before growing season starts, or when growth is on the bottom. Application rate: 1 gallon per 4 acre feet of water.Learn More