Agricultural Sprayers & Chemicals
Do you hate scrubbing those slimy, green algae from the sides of troughs and having to wait for hours after it is disinfected before you can refill those tanks and supply clean water to your animals? Work smarter not harder because most of us already have a long to do list - we need all the help we can get to make things easier around our farms and homes.
Algimycin PWF is a certified ANSI-NSF 60 safe to use algaecide to treat blue green algae species such as Filamentous and Planktonic algae. No wait time is needed before human and animal consumption and with no water restrictions. It is copper based and 100% water soluble. Use it to treat irrigation systems, pools, ponds, drinking water for both animal and human use, reservoirs, lakes, canals and ditches.
To achieve the best results, wait for a calm, sunny morning. Measure out the required dosage and follow the easy to read directions. Start it early in the year to stay ahead of the algae growth before it gets out of control, especially during the warm sunny months of the year when algae growth is at its highest. You can expect to see visible results within 24 to 48 hours. Incorporate Algimycin PWF into a regular maintenance schedule for clean drinking water all year long.
- NO wait time before consumption
- Safe for Human, Stock, Food and Crop Irrigation
- Certified ANSI-NSF 60
- Copper Algaecide for Lasting Control of Filamentous and Planktonic Algae
- Great for Ponds, Pools, Troughs and Livestock Tanks, Food Crop and Forage Irrigation, Human Drinking Water, Reservoirs and Ditches
- Can Be Applied through Moving Water using a Drip Delivery System
We are unable to ship this item outside of the US.Learn More
Roundup PowerMax Herbicide is used for the control of barley, barnyardgrass, beggarweed, bittercress, bluegrass, brome, buttercup, carpetweed, chickweed, cocklebur, crabgrass, fiddleneck, fleabane, foxtail, goosegrass, groundcherry, groundsel, henbit, itchgrass, jimsonweed, johnsongrass, knotweed, kochia, lambsquarters, morninglory, mustard, nightshade, pigweed, ragweed, ryegrass, sandbur, shattercane, smartweed, waterhemp, witchgrass, alfalfa, bentgrass, bermudagrass, cattail, clover, dallisgrass, dandelion, fescue, johnsonggrass, nutsedge, thistle, and many other listed weeds.For the treatment of listed weeds using Roundup PowerMax Herbicide mix at the rate of 0.5 to 9.0 ounces per gallon of water or at 0.8 pints to 7 quarts per 25 gallons depending on application equipment used.Roundup PowerMax Herbicide has a wide variety of listed crops and sites for treatments all with different rates for more specific information on Roundup PowerMax usages refer to the label above.
- If Roundup PowerMax Herbicide is used at the higher rate of use for the control of listed weeds each 2.5 container will treat an estimated 35,000 square feet.
- Roundup PowerMax Herbicide has a shelf life of 36 months if stored in a cool dry environment.
- Roundup PowerMax Herbicide provides immediate results but may take up to several treatments to gain full control of target weeds.
- Glyphosate 48.7%
Remedy a herbicide and specialty weed control product has been developed specifically for range and pasture, is the most economical way to reclaim your pasture from brush encroachment and improve grass productivity.
Selective brush and mid-size tree control for fence line maintenance and pasture regeneration. RemedyTM is a low residual alternative to mechanical removal and comes with low environmental impact.
For best results, apply when plants are actively growing, which typically occurs early in the summer. Apply at least 10 days prior to leaf color change in late summer. Application in late summer or in periods of dry weather when plants are not actively growing may result in unsatisfactory control.
Depending on the species and how actively the treated plants are growing, it will take couple of days for symptoms to appear and several weeks for plants to die. Grass density and speed of recovery will be effected by the density of the woody species controlled, soil type and environmental conditions. A successful application of Remedy will provide at leat two years of improved grass production.Learn More
If you’ve been looking for a great herbicide that will knock down everything from poison ivy to softwoods to bushes, briars and berries, you’ve found it! The Crossbow Herbicide from Dow AgroSciences is a powerful herbicide for woody, brush, and broadleaf plants that leaves grasses unaffected! Tried other herbicides that didn’t kill? Or sprays that killed everything - including your grass? This is the perfect product for your fencerow, fields, anywhere you need some serious knockdown but want to preserve your grass.
Great knockdown power for:
- Woody plants and Brush : Kudzu, Blackberries, Poison Oak, Softwoods, etc.
- Annual and Perennial Broadleaves : Buckwheat, Ragweed, Thistle, Poison Ivy, Dandelion, Oxalis, White Clover, Ground Ivy, etc.
- Equipment: hand sprayers, tractor ag-sprayers, virtually any type of chemical sprayer.
- Postmergent spray; use when leaves are present. Not effective if used immediately after mowing. Best results when foliage growth is active.
- Application rate depends on type of weed and application timing.
- Not for crop use.
- Not for use in grazing areas for lactating dairy animals.
NOTE: Due to state regulations, we cannot ship this item to Massachusetts.Learn More
When inspecting your fields are you noticing annual and perennial grasses in the soybeans? There is no time or manpower to hoe those rows. This is one more aggravation that you just do not need!! Don’t blow your top. There is a solution. This is a job for Clethodim 1 Gallon Selective Post-emergent Herbicide. More specifically, it is a 26.4% solution that contains 2 pounds active ingredient Clethodim per US gallon.
This is a dedicated herbicide that does not control sedges or broadleaf weeds. Seedling and rhizome Johnsongrass and Shattercane will fall with this product, not to mention the volunteer corn that tends to pervade the bean field from last year’s crop.
As we mentioned above this product is for soybeans but also labeled for cotton, alfalfa, leafy, tuberous and fruiting vegetables, sugar beets, peanuts, sunflowers, potatoes, ornamentals, non-bearing fruit and nut trees, and other crops and non-crop areas.
Bindweed, Bull thistle, Canada thistle, Cocklebur, Fiddleneck, Ragweed, Buckwheat, Carpetweed, Sowthistle, Lambsquarter, Musk thistle
Read label for additional broadleaf weeds controlled
This item is restricted from being used in the following states:
- Arkansas - Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in your area.
- Louisiana - Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in your area.
- Massachusetts - Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in your area.
- New Jersey - Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in your area.
- New Mexico - Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in your area.
- Pennsylvania - Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in your area.
- Texas - Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in your area.
- Vermont - Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in your area.
- Washington - Note: This product is Restricted in Eastern Washington State. Please contact Washington state authorities for information on Licensing, Sale, and Use of this product in these areas.
Like the RoundUp Pro you've come to know and trust, Roundup Pro Max controls a broad spectrum of weeds with virtually no re-growth. With its more concentrated formula, one gallon of ProMax contains the glyphosate acid equivalent of 6 quarts of Roundup Pro. Roundup Pro Max has a unique surfactant system that's more concentrated and gets to the root faster, so you don't have to worry so much about the weather and rain washing the product away.
Use 2 oz. of concentrate per gallon of water for most applications. Brush and Vines will require 5-9 oz. of solution per gallon of water. Please see the label for complete use instructions.Learn More
PBI Gordon Trimec Lawn Weed Killer 2.5 Gallon 792900 kills over 200 weeds. Lawn areas for this container vary from 80,000 sq. ft. (Northern Grasses) to 160,000 sq. ft. (Southern Grasses).Learn More
When it comes in invasive weeds, sometimes treating only a target area just is not good enough. Whether you’re combating submerged, emergent, or floating aquatic weeds, Renovate is the solution. One of the most effective herbicides on the market, it is a formidable opponent against purple loosestrife, milfoil, water hyacinth, alligator weed, and a variety of broadleaf aquatic plants. If poison ivy, mulberry, or salt-bush are a problem, Renovate is also effective at controlling many of the problematic species of woody vegetation often found along the shoreline. However, this unique formula will not harm monocotyledons, including cattails, bamboo, and ornamental grasses. Therefore, it is a perfect solution for helping restore and maintain beautiful ecosystems.
Depending upon the needs, Renovate can be applied to the surface or sub-surface level via ground, watercraft, or aerial equipment. Suitable for marshes, ponds, lakes, reservoirs, non-irrigation canals, and even banks and shores. Fast-acting and systemic, Renovate quickly enters plants through their leaves and stems and then targets their metabolic systems.
This formula carries no restrictions for use in recreational areas. It can be used near swimming and fishing areas and even near potable water intakes. Carries no restrictions on livestock consuming water from treated areas. See label for details and precautions.
- 1 quart container
- 44.4% Triclopyr
- Effective against various aquatic weeds, including Eurasian milfoil, purple loosestrife, and alligator weed
- Controls woody and broadleaf vegetation
- Does not harm monocotyledons, including cattails
- Carries no restrictions on livestock or recreation use
- Cannot be sold in CA, CT, MA, NJ, NY, VT, WA
We are committed to creating new and exciting products that make water gardening easier so you and your family can sit back and enjoy the results. Building your ponds foundation just got a lot easier with our medium size Pond Skin Liner. This lightweight and extra strong liner measures 10ft x 13ft. The weight and thickness have been reduced by 30% without compromising the strength and flexibility. Our PVC Liner has a strong polyester weave natural look. The TotalPond clarification process produces an environmentally safe and non-toxic PVC pond liner.
- All sizes of our Pond Skins have a textured surface to promote positive bacteria growth which is important in building a balanced water garden environment.
- Easy to install, they are light and flexible
- Extra strong, UV and puncture resistant
- Liner maintains its integrity even if it’s torn or punctured due to our polyester mesh design
- Limited lifetime guarantee