Agricultural Sprayers & Chemicals
Black DyeMond will give your pond a rich appearance add provide beautiful reflections. For an even more mystic looking pond, use a 50/50 mix of Nature's Blue and Black DyeMond! One quart treats up to one surface acre 4 to 6 feet deep.
- Provides Beautiful Reflections.
- Safe for people, pets, fish, waterfowl & wildlife.
- Can be used in all water temperatures.
- No water use restrictions.
Black Air FilterLearn More
Pond Logic Barley Extract Plus combines the natural benefits of barley straw decomposition with the debris reducing power of our beneficial aerobic bacteria to keep pond water clear and free of organic debris and muck without resorting to chemical treatments.
- The Natural Benefits Of Barley In A Fast Acting Formula While you would typically have to wait for barley straw to decompose to yield results, Pond Logic Barley Extract Plus extracts the beneficial components of barley straw decay leaving you with a fast acting barley treatment without the unnecessary mess associated with barley straw.
- Fish, Plant & Wildlife Friendly Pond Logic Barley Straw Extract is a completely natural product. When used in accordance with label directions Barley Straw Extract is completely safe for your fish, plants, pets and pond wildlife.
- When To Apply: Pond Logic Barley Extract Plus is best utilized as a natural solution to removing pond debris without the aid of chemical algaecides. Pond Logic Barley Extract Plus combines the water clarifying benefits of barley straw with beneficial aerobic bacteria to keep your pond clear of debris while eliminating suspended organics and pond muck. For best results apply Pond Logic Barley Extract Plus when water temperatures remain consistently above 50F.
- How To Apply: Add 1 ounce of Pond Logic Barley Extract Plus per 500 gallons of water being treated every week until water is clear. If debris persist double dosage rate until water returns to normal. Thereafter, extend treatments to once every 3 months for maintenance. Pond Logic Barley Extract Plus should be poured near your pump or skimmer box for faster circulation of product.
- 500 Gal.: 1 Oz.
- 1,000Gal.: 2 Oz.
- 1,500Gal.: 3 Oz.
- 2,000 Gal.: 4 Oz.
Pond Logic Barley Extract Plus Dosage Rates:
- 15,000 SQFT Coverage
- 30-3-3, Super Turf Builder Lawn Fertilizer
- Apply Anytime On Any Grass
- Delivers More Greening Power Than Regular Turf Builder
- Exclusive Formula Won't Burn Lawns
- Added Micronutrients Strengthen Lawn & Provide Longer Greening.
Want a convenient way to mark your airstone or diffuser location so that you can always find it? This ultra-realistic Gator head is a great alternative to our duck decoy marker. This allows you to raise or move your diffuser from time to time if needed.
This Gator head looks extremely realistic as it floats in the water. The other great benefit to having a Gator head in your pond is that it scares away predators. Blue heron's do not like alligators. If you're looking for a great way to mark your diffuser or a great way to scare off predators that eat your fish, then you need one of our Gator Heads.
Made in the U.S.A. and hand painted to be extremely realistic. The eyes are a bright reflective red that will scare most predators away from your pond. Each has an eyelet in the bottom so you can attach a cord to secure it to the bottom. You can put 2 or even 3 out in your pond to really keep other birds and animals away.Learn More
Protect and shade your pond! This 4X concentrated quart treats like a gallon of other diluted dyes.
One ready to use quart treats up to 1 acre, 4-6 feet deep. No mixing required.
Safe for recreational ponds, horses, livestock, birds, pets, fish, wildlife and the environment.Learn More
Nature's Blue is formulated to give your pond a long lasting natural blue color. One quart of super concentrate (S. C.) will treat one surface acre of water 4' to 6' deep. Nature's Blue should be added as needed.
It is important to never let the blue fade for this will give weeds and algae a chance to become established making them difficult to control. In colder climates Nature's Blue should be added just before winter to stop sunlight from penetrating the ice.
Note: One Quart of S.C. is equivalent to regular strength gallons on the market!Learn More
Pond Logic Water Conditioner is formulated to neutralize the components of tap water that are harmful to your decorative pond fish.
- No Risk, All Reward Every pond benefits from water changes so why should they have to be stressful? Pond Logic Water Conditioner eliminates the risk of fish kills due to tap water additives by neutralizing chlorine, chloramines and heavy metals that are harmful to your fish.
- Let It Flow Pond Logic Water Conditioner is delivered as a powerful concentrated liquid, meaning more active product and less useless filler.
- Fish, Plant & Wildlife Friendly Pond Logic When used in accordance with label directions Pond Logic Water Conditioner is completely safe for your fish, plants, pets and pond wildlife.
- How To Use Water Conditioner: Use 1 ounce per 500 gallons. Pour directly into pond water either during or after water has been added.
- When To Use Water Conditioner: Use when preparing a new pond, performing water changes or anytime water is added to the pond. Water Conditioner removes chlorine while destroying chloramines and detoxifying heavy metals (including copper) in tap water.
- 250 Gallons: ½ Ounce
- 500 Gallons: 1 Ounce
- 750 Gallons: 1½ Ounces
- 1,000 Gallons: 2 Ounces
Pond Logic Water Conditioner Dosage Rates:
Direct Burial tubing is non-weighted, kink resistant and still flexible. Use direct burial tubing when a long run of airline needs to be buried from the compressor cabinet to the water's edge. Direct burial tubing is not intended for use underwater.
Airmax Pond Aeration Systems:
- Airmax AM60 System 200' 3/8" Airline
- Airmax AM70 System 300' 3/8"
- Airmax AM70 System 600' 3/8 Airline
- Airmax AM70 system Less Airline
- Airmax AM80 System Less Airline
- Airmax AM100 System Less Airline
Pond Logic Clarity Defense binds suspended organic particulate and locks up excess nutrients to keep your pond water clear and polished all season long. As it is not affected by water temperature, Clarity Defense is as effective at assisting beneficial bacteria and improving fish health in the summer as it is in the cooler autumn months.
Beyond Clarity Pond Logic Clarity Defense provides more than just enhanced pond clarity. Added trace minerals promote a healthy fish population while enhancing beneficial aerobic bacteria and locking up free nutrients that throw your pond out of balance.
Here’s The Scoop Pond Logic Clarity Defense is delivered as a powerful powder. Dosage rates are based on “scoops” which references the included plastic scoop in every Clarity Defense container.
Fish, Plant & Wildlife Friendly Pond Logic Clarity Defense is a completely natural product. When used in accordance with label directions Clarity Defense is completely safe for your fish, plants, pets and pond wildlife.
When To Use Clarity Defense Clarity Defense should be used all season long, and may be dosed 2-3 times the recommended dose with no adverse effects. If needed, additional Clarity Defense may be used between regular applications. Water temperature has no effect on Clarity Defense.
How To Use Clarity Defense Apply Clarity Defense directly to pond water. For larger ponds, Clarity Defense may be combined with pond water and poured along the pond’s edge.
- Sinks suspended debris improving water clarity.
- Binds excess nutrients such as phosphates.
- Adds trace minerals to promote fish health.
Pond Logic Clarity Defense Dosage Rates
- Up To 500 Gallons: ½ Scoop
- 501 – 1,000 Gallons: 1 Scoop
- 1,001 – 2,000 Gallons: 2 Scoops
- 2,001 – 3,000 Gallons: 3 Scoops