Agricultural Sprayers & Chemicals
Adding colorant to your pond or water feature will not only enhance the aesthetic, but it can reduce undergrowth as well!
Aquashade is EPA registered to control the growth of algae and aquatic plants. By filtering out the spectrum of light rays that allow for photosynthesis (red-orange and blue-violet), this colorant inhibits bottom growth. Floating plants are not affected by this product if the plant has already reached the surface of the water.
After application, the water retains a beautiful aqua-blue tint for a professional appearance.
For use in contained lakes and ponds (ornamental, recreational, fish bearing/farming), both natural and manmade, with little or no outflow of water. Acceptable for use in swimming, animal and livestock drinking, irrigation, and fish consumption when used according to label.
- Apply early (before plant germination) to suppress the growth of algae and aquatic plants throughout the season.
- Most effective in water deeper than 2 feet.
- Not for use in drinking water or water intended for human consumption.
- Use with herbicide or algaecide to control shallow-water plants and surface algae mats.
- Dosage application is 0.25 gallons per acre-ft for 0.8ppm. 1 gallon treats 4 acre-ft (1.3 million gallons).
- Adhere to all label guidelines and warnings.
Active ingredients are 23.63% Acid Blue 9, & 2.39% Acid Yellow 23.
Cannot be sold in the following states: California, Connecticut, Maine, New Jersey, New York, Oregon and WashingtonLearn More
Remedy a herbicide and specialty weed control product has been developed specifically for range and pasture, is the most economical way to reclaim your pasture from brush encroachment and improve grass productivity.
Selective brush and mid-size tree control for fence line maintenance and pasture regeneration. RemedyTM is a low residual alternative to mechanical removal and comes with low environmental impact.
For best results, apply when plants are actively growing, which typically occurs early in the summer. Apply at least 10 days prior to leaf color change in late summer. Application in late summer or in periods of dry weather when plants are not actively growing may result in unsatisfactory control.
Depending on the species and how actively the treated plants are growing, it will take couple of days for symptoms to appear and several weeks for plants to die. Grass density and speed of recovery will be effected by the density of the woody species controlled, soil type and environmental conditions. A successful application of Remedy will provide at leat two years of improved grass production.Learn More
Roundup QuickPRO is a nonselective postemergent herbicide for commercial, industrial, non-crop and residential use. QuickPRO has two active ingredients: 73.3% glyphosate and 2.9% diquat. The addition of diquat, along with the surfactant, gives you even faster burndown. It controls broadleaf and grass weeds, or woody brush and trees - roots and all.
Roundup Quick Pro is absorbed quickly by plants and is rain fast in about an hour.This super-fast dry time means rain won't wash the product away as easily and it works much faster than typical glyphosphate products. Simple and mistake-proof measuring saves time and labor costs. Each 1.5-oz. pack makes 1 gal. of spray solution.
Each box contains (5) 1.5 oz. packets
Active Ingredient: Glyphosate 73.3% , Diquate 2.9% Yield: Each 1.5-oz. pack makes 1 gal. of spray solution
Cutrine Plus is a copper complex formulated to control bottom growing algae including Chara, Nitella for an average of 38 days. Quickly sinks to the bottom after application for targeted effectiveness.
For use in farm ponds, fish ponds and hatcheries, potable water reservoirs, fire ponds, golf course water hazards, and lakes. Water from treated lakes and ponds may be used immediately to irrigate ornamental plants, turf, putting greens, and fairways. Formulated to release copper over time and can be used in flowing water.
- 12lb pail treats up to 8,700 square feet.
- Sunlight required for optimal effectiveness.
- Depending on growing season, only 2 to 3 applications per season are required.
- Low corrosion potential in application equipment.
- Not for use in water containing Koi, or goldfish.
- Toxic to trout when water has less than 50ppm carbonate hardness.
- Not intended for garden ponds or small volume.
- Not completely effective against Pithophora and diatoms.
- Follow all label guidelines and warnings.
- Large areas should be treated at 60 pounds per surface acre. For spot treatment, apply directly over impacted area at 1 pound per 720 square feet.
This item is restricted from being used in the following states: CA, CT, ME, NJ, NY, OR, WALearn More
Roundup PowerMax Herbicide is used for the control of barley, barnyardgrass, beggarweed, bittercress, bluegrass, brome, buttercup, carpetweed, chickweed, cocklebur, crabgrass, fiddleneck, fleabane, foxtail, goosegrass, groundcherry, groundsel, henbit, itchgrass, jimsonweed, johnsongrass, knotweed, kochia, lambsquarters, morninglory, mustard, nightshade, pigweed, ragweed, ryegrass, sandbur, shattercane, smartweed, waterhemp, witchgrass, alfalfa, bentgrass, bermudagrass, cattail, clover, dallisgrass, dandelion, fescue, johnsonggrass, nutsedge, thistle, and many other listed weeds.For the treatment of listed weeds using Roundup PowerMax Herbicide mix at the rate of 0.5 to 9.0 ounces per gallon of water or at 0.8 pints to 7 quarts per 25 gallons depending on application equipment used.Roundup PowerMax Herbicide has a wide variety of listed crops and sites for treatments all with different rates for more specific information on Roundup PowerMax usages refer to the label above.
- If Roundup PowerMax Herbicide is used at the higher rate of use for the control of listed weeds each 2.5 container will treat an estimated 35,000 square feet.
- Roundup PowerMax Herbicide has a shelf life of 36 months if stored in a cool dry environment.
- Roundup PowerMax Herbicide provides immediate results but may take up to several treatments to gain full control of target weeds.
- Glyphosate 48.7%
Barrier, Gallon, Concentrate, Year Long Vegetation Killer, Kills Tough Weeds, Brush and Grasses, Prevents New Growth For Up To 1 Year, Glyphosate/Imazapyr For Complete Control, Use On Driveways, Patios, Fence-rows and Other Areas Where No Vegetation Is Desired.
- Mix 18 fl. oz. of product with water to produce 3 to 5 gallons of spray solution
This product is not registered in Arkansas.Learn More
Concentrated formula contains more Trimec for quicker knockdown of lawn weeds. When used as directed, will not damage most lawn grasses including bermudagrass, zoysiagrass, Kentucky bluegrass, fescue, and perennial ryegrass. 1 gallon covers up to 3.5 acres. Gallon concentrate.
NOTE: Due to state regulations, we cannot ship this item to Massachusetts, California, Arkansas, Louisianna, New Jersey, New Mexico and Texas. This product is not registered in Arkansas.Learn More
Enhance penetration and provide a well uniformed spray deposit on your crops by incorporating Drexel Bean Oil into your broad range pesticides and herbicides. With a 60% Soybean Oil base and a special anti-foam formula, when Drexel Bean Oil is added to your spray tank it will improve pesticide application.
Bean Oil can be used at a much lower rate than traditional crop oils which ends in decreased inventorie waste and provides for less handling time. Apply this product using any type of pesticide equipment according to pesticide labels such as aerial application and low and high volume ground following the easy to read instructions.
Use Bean Oil on crops such as Potatoes, Cotton, Citrus, Corn, Soybeans, Sugarcane and Rice etc…for a full list view the product manual listed below. Use it in Utility and Road Side right of Ways, Non Crop Applications, Municipal, Forestry Site Preps and Ditch banks.
As with any chemical usage, please use Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and review all Label Information, carefully following the directions for proper use.Learn More
Gordon Trimec has been a trusted name in lawn care for over 30 years. With that kind of history, they've got this formulation down to an art.
Broad-spectrum formula with 3 active ingredients controls a wide variety of weeds without damaging most lawn grasses (see below). Controls many stubborn weeds such as poison ivy, poison oak, sorrel, and spurge.
- Follow all label guidelines and instructions.
- Mix with water according to label.
- Spray when weeds are actively growing during growing season. For best results, mow before applying.
- Wait 24 hours before watering lawn.
- Rain just after application or drought can reduce effectiveness.
- For new lawns, do not apply until grass has reached 2 inches in height.
- Wait 3 weeks before seeding or planting plugs, springs, or stolons.
- Northern Lawns: 1 gallon of concentrate treats 32,000 sq. ft.
- Southern Lawns: 1 gallon of concentrate treats 64,000 sq. ft.
(For a complete list, see label).
Bedstraw, Black Medic, Buckhorn, Chicory, Chickweed, Clove, Creeping Charlie, Creeping Jenny, Dandelion, Dock, Ground Ivy, Heal-All, Knotweed, Lambsquarters, Lespedeza, Mallow, Morningglory, Oxalis, Peppergrass, Pigweed, Plantain, Poison Ivy, Posion Oak, Purslane, Ragweed, Sheep Sorrel, Sheperdspurse, Speedwell, Spruge, Wild Carrot, Wild Lettuce, Wild Onion, Yarrow and more!
- 2,4-D, dimethylamine salt (7.59%)
- Mecoprop-p, dimethlamine salt (1.83%)
- Dicamba, dimethlyamine salt (0.84%)
- Inert Ingredients (89.74%)
NOTE: Due to state regulations, we cannot ship this item to louisianna, Massachusetts or Texas. This product is not for registered use in Arkansas.Learn More
- Provides increased effectiveness of insecticide & fungicide sprays
- Disperses spray droplets for a more even coverage of leaf surfaces
- Increases residual activity of sprays by resisting wash-off
Not for registered use in Arkansas, California or Washington.Learn More