Agricultural Sprayers & Chemicals
- Kill over 200 weeds without harming your lawn - guaranteed!
- Foaming action let's you easily see exactly where you've sprayed.
- Rain-proof in 1 hour!
- Results in 24 hours
- Kills the root
- Ready-to-use - no mixing or measuring
- Ortho's most powerful lawn weed killer
- Kills the toughest weeds fast, including dandelions, clover and crabgrass!
- Rain-Proof in 1 hour
- Kills over 225 types of weeds
- Kills Weeds, Not Lawns® Guaranteed!
- Pull 'N Spray applicator
- Up to 4 week control.
- Kills ants, fleas, ticks, chinch bugs, beetles, and other listed insects. Protects home lawns, trees, flowers, shrubs and vegetables.
- Active Ingredients: Perethrin
Spectracide Weed & Grass Killer Ready-to-Use
Spectracide Weed & Grass Killer Ready-to-Use is a non-selective herbicide formulated to quickly kill grass and weeds down to the root — in and around patios, driveways, walkways and fences, as well as around flowers, shrubs and trees and in large areas.
- Visible results as fast as 3 hours
- Kills the root
- Use around trees and shrubs, in flower beds and on patios and walkways
- Replant flowers, trees and shrubs the same weekend
Ready-to-use formula in a tip-and-treat bottle provides control of existing weeds and grasses along buildings, sidewalks and driveways. One gallon covers up to 250 square feet without damage to blacktop.
This item is restricted from being used in the following states:
- Vermont - Class B product in Vermont.
For Product Label: click here
For MSDS Sheet: click hereLearn More
- Kills weeds to the root.
- The tough weed solution, kills woody plants and vines such as poison oak, poison ivy, kudzu, willows, oak, wild blackberries and other listed plants.
- Guaranteed results. See label for details.Learn More
$5.43Kills both lawn weeds PLUS Crabgrass without harming the lawn * Kills over 200 of the most common broadleaf weeds, such as Dandelions and Clover * PLUS controls grassy weeds like Crabgrass * Won’t harm lawns when applied as directed * Rainproof in 1 hour Learn More