Agricultural Sprayers & Chemicals
Tordon® RTU is a selective herbicide that effectively kills cut stumps. Ready-To-Use ("RTU") formula. No mixing or measuring required, just pour Tordon RTU into the convenient squirt bottle applicator, and start applying.
- Ready to Use
- Controls more than 20 woody species (see below).
- Moves to root system to stop resprouting.
- Blue dye to easily spot treated stumps.
- No-freeze formulation.
- For use year-round.
Woody plants controlled: ailanthus, alder, aspen, birch, cedar, cherry, dogwood, elm, firs, green ash, gum, hawthorn, hickory, hornbeam, maples, oaks, pecan, persimmon, serviceberry, sourwood and sweetbay.
- Follow all label instructions, guidelines, and warnings.
- Wear protective clothing and gear when handling.
- For use in non-crop areas.
- Maximum application rates: Forest site and woody plants - 4 gallons per acre per application no more than once per year. Annual and perennial weeds - 2 gallons per acre per application, no more than 2 times per year.
- Do Not apply: on commercial or residential lawns, near ornamental shrubs and trees.
- Do not rotate crops on treated land unless registed for use with picloram until soil is tested and shown to be picloram free.
- Do Not contaminate water intended for domestic purposes or irrigation.
- Do not apply in a method resulting in contact with persons directly or indirectly.
- See label for spray drift management and other restrictions.
- Picloram: (4-amino-3,5,6-trichloropicolinic acid), triisopropanolamine salt (5.4%)
- 2, 4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic acid, trrsopropanolamine salt (20.9%)
- Ethylene glycol, Isopropanol, Triisopropanolamine, and Proprietary surfactant (73.7%)
Not for sale, use or distribution New York and CaliforniaLearn More
Do you have a favorite herbicide that seems to be working well, but you know from your experience that it just needs a little something more? Want to control those cost cutting insects without increasing your budget and while still producing great quality crops?
Try adding DSM Ammonium Sulfate to your mixture as an additional fertilizer in your water soluble agricultural sprays, such as fungicides, herbicides and insecticides. With a special binding function to iron and calcium in the plants cell structure, repeat treatments are few and far between saving you money in fewer applications. It is predominantly operative with Amine 2, 4-D, glufosinate herbicides and glyphosate.
DIRECTIONS for USE:
Continuously agitate the tank water and slowly add the Ammonium Sulfate (8-20lbs per 100 gallons of water), then allow for total and complete dissolution before adding additional herbicides and adjuvants. As with all chemicals please use the proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), Read all information on the Material Data and Safety Sheet and DSM Product Safety Summary.
DSM Ammonium Sulfate is 99.5% ammonium sulfate, 0.5% Water
- Skid: 40 bags
Accu-Pour measuring pitchers feature durable construction made from a food grade polypropylene that has a steep resistance to a variety of chemicals. Our elevated graduations in both US fl. oz and metric help confirm precise measuring and have been debossed black to be more easily read. Our unique handle gives user comfort, even with a gloved hand. This open handle also grants pitchers to be shipped and stored in much less space.
These pitchers have excellent pouring control. They provide entire control from a fine trickle to a fast pour.
128 oz.Learn More
Control insects in your landscaping with Gordon's Dormant Oil Spray Concentrate. This spray oil envelopes, wets, and smothers pests such as scale insects, mites, mealy bugs, juniper scale and certain aphids. This treatment may be applied to fruit and shade trees, flowers, and ornamental plants in late winter or early spring. Mix with water for desired treatment and apply with a garden sprayer or hose end sprayer to branches, limbs, twigs, and trunk. Protect your plants and trees with Gordon's Dormant Oil Spray Concentrate.
- Active Ingredient: Paraffinic Petroleum Oil: 97.00%
- Inert Ingredients: 3.00%
- Bottle Size: 32 fl. oz.
- Yield: up to 4 gallons
- Method of Application: hose-end sprayer or garden sprayer
This item is currently not restricted in any states.
For Product Label: click here
For MSDS Sheet: click hereLearn More
- Ortho's most powerful lawn weed killer
- Kills the toughest weeds fast, including dandelions, clover and crabgrass!
- Rain-Proof in 1 hour
- Kills over 225 types of weeds
- Kills Weeds, Not Lawns® Guaranteed!
- Pull 'N Spray applicator
A non-ionic, water soluble, low viscosity, biodegradable wetting agent and activator. Helps break down waxy leaf cuticle for more effective herbicide uptake. Use with Rodeo, Reward, 2,4-D, and other herbicides for spraying emergent vegatation. Mix with algaecides for better control of tough algae species.Learn More
Garden-tone is an all natural plant food formulated specifically for vegetable gardens. It is safe, long lasting, and will provide the nutrients necessary for vigorous and productive plants. Garden-tone’s all natural formula contains Bio-tone®, our patented blend of beneficial microbes. Bio-tone biologically enhances our natural plant food to ensure superior plant growth.Learn More
Club Green® All purpose Fertilixer is easy to use and produces vibrant growth from tender to beginnings up through a sturdy, resilient turf. We also recommend Club Green All Purpose Fertilizer for Vegetables, flowers, fruit, nut and shade trees and hardy evergreens and shrubs. For best results, use according to the following directions and water thoroughly after each application.Learn More
Lazer Red Foam Dye is a concentrated spray pattern indicator. Using Lazer helps eliminate overlap and keeps the operator going in a proper line during application. Foam dye is non-toxic and environmentally safe. Know where you are going and where you have been with Lazer.
- Pin point accuracy
- 100% Non-toxic
- Eliminate overspray
Directions for Use:
- 1 ounce of Lazer foam dye marker per 10 gallons of foam concentrate.