Agricultural Sprayers & Chemicals
Willowood USA develops, formulates generic agricultural crop protection products. As a manufacturer of high quality products, Willowood provides name-brand alternatives for huge cost savings.
Compare Clethodim 2EC to SELECT (Valent) for the control of grasses in crop areas.
Specially formulated to control a wide range of annual and perennial grasses in peanuts, cotton, soybeans, sugarbeets, potatoes, sunflowers, and many other crops. Improves Roundup Ready® corn & soybean rotations by controlling volunteer Roundup Ready® corn flushes in Roundup Ready soybeans.
- Apply to emerged, actively growing grasses according to label instructions.
- Do not apply to grass plants affected by insufficient moisture, hot or cold temperatures, or to grass plants exceeding recommended growth stages, as these conditions can reduce effectiveness.
- Do not apply less than 1 hour before expected rainfall.
- A second application may be needed in arid regions.
- Rates vary from 3 to 16 oz per acre depending on plant and conditions. Minimum time between applications generally 14 days.
- Follow all label guidelines, instructions and warnings.
- Wear protective clothing and gear when handling.
- Use caution not to allow product to contact people directly or through drift spray.
- Not to be applied directly to water, areas with surface water, or to intertidal areas below the mean high water mark, areas where runoff is likely to occur.
- Do not apply where conditions favor drift from treated areas.
- Do not contaminate water when disposing of equipment wash water or rinsate.
Active ingredient: Clethodim (26.4%)Learn More
Unwanted brush, trees, and broad leaf weeds can wreak havoc on your fence rows, pastures, and other non-crop areas. Take control of your property with Crossroad® Brush Killer.
Effective control for over 75 species of woody plants, and perennial and annual broad leaf weeds. Many in one application.
For foliage broadcast application, combine with liquid nitrogen fertilizer
Coverage and application timing varies based on type of vegetation to be treated. Follow all label instructions carefully.
For use on non-crop areas such as:
- Fence lines
- Grass pastures
- Conservation reserves
- Non-irrigation ditches
- Industrial sites.
- Grazing areas except for areas with lactating dairy animals.
- Not to be used in water areas with fish and aquatic invertebrates. Drift and runoff potentially hazardous to aquatic organisms.
- Do not apply directly to water, or to surface water areas where surface water is present. Use caution when disposing
- Not intended for inter tidal areas.
- Groundwater contamination may result if chemical is used on permeable soils.
- Groundwater contamination: DO NOT use near cistern or well.
NOTE: Due to state regulations, we cannot ship this item to Massachusetts.Learn More
If you’ve been looking for a great herbicide that will knock down everything from poison ivy to softwoods to bushes, briars and berries, you’ve found it! The Crossbow Herbicide from Dow AgroSciences is a powerful herbicide for woody, brush, and broadleaf plants that leaves grasses unaffected! It’s even great for Kudzu and Bamboo. Tried other herbicides that didn’t kill? Or sprays that killed everything - including your grass? This is the perfect product for your fencerow, fields, anywhere you need some serious knockdown but want to preserve your grass.
Great knockdown power for:
- Woody plants and Brush : Kudzu, Bamboo, Blackberries, Poison Oak, Softwoods, etc.
- Annual and Perennial Broadleaves : Buckwheat, Ragweed, Thistle, Poison Ivy, Dandelion, Oxalis, White Clover, Ground Ivy, etc.
- Equipment: hand sprayers, tractor ag-sprayers, virtually any type of chemical sprayer.
- Postmergent spray; use when leaves are present. Not effective if used immediately after mowing. Best results when foliage growth is active.
- Application rate depends on type of weed and application timing.
- Rainfast within two hours
- No effect on grasses
- Not for crop use.
- Not for use in grazing areas for lactating dairy animals.
*See product manual 2 for MSDS informationLearn More
If you own a body of water, you know that aggressive aquatic weeds can quickly become troublesome. Watershield, coontail, spatterdock, stargrass, water lilies, and especially the invasive Eurasian water milfoil all contribute to clogged intakes, flooding problems, and stagnant mats. Such overgrown vegetation can also rob the water of oxygen and increase sedimentation rates.
With Navigate, you have a strong ally. This granular aquatic herbicide targets and destroys some of the most persistent water weeds. Works as both a herbicide and a growth regulator for coontail, spatterdock, and milfoil. Helps suppress other species of difficult aquatic plants, including yellow water lily and bladderwort. The formula’s heat-treated attaclay granules not only decompose slowly to provide extended control, they also sink quickly to get right to the root of the problem.
Navigate Granular Herbicide should not be used in domestic or livestock water supplies. Nor should this product be used in water sources for agricultural sprays or irrigation systems. Application rates vary. One-hundred pounds per acre is recommended for treating milfoil. A maximum of 200 pounds per acre is recommended for resistant plants such as watershield and spatterdock. For best results, use in the spring and early summer. A second application may be necessary in areas of heavy regrowth or for sections that border untreated areas.
- 50 lb. bag
- 2,4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic acid, dimethylamine salt 46.8%
- Herbicide and growth regulator for coontail, spatterdock, and milfoil
- Helps suppress other species, including water lilies and bladderwort
- Gradual release formula
RM43™ 43% Glyphosate Plus Weed Preventer Total Vegetation Control can be used as a bareground treatment to prevent vegetation for up to one year or for spot control of brush, vines, and weeds along fencerows, around farm buildings, on vacant lots, along roadsides, and more.
- Use on non-crops areas:
- Parking areas
- Brick walks
- Gravel paths
- Vacant lots
- Warehouse areas
- Around farm buildings and barns
- Agricultural uncultivated areas
- Farm yards
- Farm premises
- For establishment and maintenance of wildlife openings.
Apply to locations only where no vegetation growth is desired for up to one year.
Apply to bare ground or when weeds are present. If weeds are taller than six inches, mow or cut down weeds and remove debris before treatment, and allow for 2 weeks of new growth. If woody vines or brush is mowed or cut, wait until full leaf formation before treatment.
To prevent growth of weeds under asphalt driveways, play areas, tennis courts and parking areas, apply this product before laying surfacing materials.
Treat area uniformly to maximize results.
Re-treatment every 6 to 8 months may be necessary in areas of heavy rainfall.
Get that crystal clear pond or lake you have always dreamed of by using Copper Sulfate as an algaecide to control the Filamentous and Planktonic algae in your water. Finally get rid of that nasty swimmers itch and enjoy the water once more.
Discovered in the early 1900's Copper Sulfate has been used for effective algae control in lakes, ponds, ditches, pools, golf course water hazards and irrigation routes. Its blue colored granules broadcast evenly or you can dilute it in water for even distribution.
Copper Sulfate crystals work by binding to the proteins in fungi and algae causing them to leak and die off. It is most effective when used on the bottom mats and first application should be performed as early in the season as possible to kill off existing shoots and prevent others from sprouting.
Copper Sulfate is not as effective in hard water as chelated products and is also toxic to fish in soft water areas. It is corrosive to metal equipment, thus it should be used with caution. Apply 2.7 lbs. per acre foot of water. There are no restrictions on immediate water usage.
- 25% Copper Compound
- Effective against Filamentous, Branched and Planktonic Algae
- Easy to Spread Blue Crystals
- NSF Certified Algaecide Product
Enjoy your aquatic habitat and desire no more, now you can have that clean, fresh pond that you have always dreamed of by using the WEED RAKER to pull up and out all that dirty debris floating in your waters.
This 37 inch head ( just over 3 feet long) width rake with 8 inch tines can clear out a large path of unsightly organic debris or garbage. With a pole handle that can extend up to 11 feet and a rope attachment that reaches 43 feet, you can toss the WEED RAKER easily, reaching some of the furthest weeds possible pulling them out of the water, some even by their roots.
To help maintain and keep your pond clean use the WEED RAZER. This will slice and dice pond plants at the surface allowing them to float up where you can grab them with the WEED RAKER and pull them from the water. If you leave the floating debris it will only fertilize future plant growth. Just a little elbow grease is all that is needed to have that clean, debris free pond for those summer days of picnicking, swimming and fishing for the whole family to enjoy and your neighbors to envy.
WEED RAKER FEATURES:
- Removes Organic , Vegetable and Pollutant Matter
- Removes Submerged Lake and Pond Weeds
- Reduces Long Term Maintenance
- Reaches as far as 55 Feet Off Shore
- RAKER Head Width of 37"
- 8" Long Tines for Grabbing
- 11 Feet of Pole Length
- Pull Rope Length 43 feet
- Total Weight 7 lbs.
For Control of Specified Diseases on 47 Various Crops. Example: Corn - Rust, Northern & Souther Leaf Blight, Northern & Southern Leaf Spot. Soybeans - Rust & Powdery Mildew.
- As low as $2.80 per acre in Corn
- As low as $2.10 per acre in Soybeans
- Compare to Bayers Folicur 3.6 at $140/gal.
Roundup, Gallon, Super Concentrate, Weed & Grass Killer, The Strongest Roundup Formulation You Can Buy, Delivers Fast Uptake Into The Weed, Ideal For Large Applications, Lawn Renovations, & Vegetable Gardens, Most Economical Way To Kill Tough Weeds With Roundup, Contains 50% Glyphosate, Ratio is 1.5 fl oz/gallonLearn More