Agricultural Sprayers & Chemicals
Unwanted brush, trees, and broad leaf weeds can wreak havoc on your fence rows, pastures, and other non-crop areas. Take control of your property with Crossroad® Brush Killer.
Effective control for over 75 species of woody plants, and perennial and annual broad leaf weeds. Many in one application.
For foliage broadcast application, combine with liquid nitrogen fertilizer
Coverage and application timing varies based on type of vegetation to be treated. Follow all label instructions carefully.
For use on non-crop areas such as:
- Fence lines
- Grass pastures
- Conservation reserves
- Non-irrigation ditches
- Industrial sites.
- Grazing areas except for areas with lactating dairy animals.
- Not to be used in water areas with fish and aquatic invertebrates. Drift and runoff potentially hazardous to aquatic organisms.
- Do not apply directly to water, or to surface water areas where surface water is present. Use caution when disposing
- Not intended for inter tidal areas.
- Groundwater contamination may result if chemical is used on permeable soils.
- Groundwater contamination: DO NOT use near cistern or well.
NOTE: Due to state regulations, we cannot ship this item to Massachusetts.Learn More
Willowood USA develops, formulates generic agricultural crop protection products. As a manufacturer of high quality products, Willowood provides name-brand alternatives for huge cost savings.
Compare Clethodim 2EC to SELECT (Valent) for the control of grasses in crop areas.
Specially formulated to control a wide range of annual and perennial grasses in peanuts, cotton, soybeans, sugarbeets, potatoes, sunflowers, and many other crops. Improves Roundup Ready® corn & soybean rotations by controlling volunteer Roundup Ready® corn flushes in Roundup Ready soybeans.
- Apply to emerged, actively growing grasses according to label instructions.
- Do not apply to grass plants affected by insufficient moisture, hot or cold temperatures, or to grass plants exceeding recommended growth stages, as these conditions can reduce effectiveness.
- Do not apply less than 1 hour before expected rainfall.
- A second application may be needed in arid regions.
- Rates vary from 3 to 16 oz per acre depending on plant and conditions. Minimum time between applications generally 14 days.
- Follow all label guidelines, instructions and warnings.
- Wear protective clothing and gear when handling.
- Use caution not to allow product to contact people directly or through drift spray.
- Not to be applied directly to water, areas with surface water, or to intertidal areas below the mean high water mark, areas where runoff is likely to occur.
- Do not apply where conditions favor drift from treated areas.
- Do not contaminate water when disposing of equipment wash water or rinsate.
Active ingredient: Clethodim (26.4%)Learn More
If you’ve been looking for a great herbicide that will knock down everything from poison ivy to softwoods to bushes, briars and berries, you’ve found it! The Crossbow Herbicide from Dow AgroSciences is a powerful herbicide for woody, brush, and broadleaf plants that leaves grasses unaffected! It’s even great for Kudzu and Bamboo. Tried other herbicides that didn’t kill? Or sprays that killed everything - including your grass? This is the perfect product for your fencerow, fields, anywhere you need some serious knockdown but want to preserve your grass.
Great knockdown power for:
- Woody plants and Brush : Kudzu, Bamboo, Blackberries, Poison Oak, Softwoods, etc.
- Annual and Perennial Broadleaves : Buckwheat, Ragweed, Thistle, Poison Ivy, Dandelion, Oxalis, White Clover, Ground Ivy, etc.
- Equipment: hand sprayers, tractor ag-sprayers, virtually any type of chemical sprayer.
- Postmergent spray; use when leaves are present. Not effective if used immediately after mowing. Best results when foliage growth is active.
- Application rate depends on type of weed and application timing.
- Rainfast within two hours
- No effect on grasses
- Not for crop use.
- Not for use in grazing areas for lactating dairy animals.
*See product manual 2 for MSDS informationLearn More
Enjoy your aquatic habitat and desire no more, now you can have that clean, fresh pond that you have always dreamed of by using the WEED RAKER to pull up and out all that dirty debris floating in your waters.
This 37 inch head ( just over 3 feet long) width rake with 8 inch tines can clear out a large path of unsightly organic debris or garbage. With a pole handle that can extend up to 11 feet and a rope attachment that reaches 43 feet, you can toss the WEED RAKER easily, reaching some of the furthest weeds possible pulling them out of the water, some even by their roots.
To help maintain and keep your pond clean use the WEED RAZER. This will slice and dice pond plants at the surface allowing them to float up where you can grab them with the WEED RAKER and pull them from the water. If you leave the floating debris it will only fertilize future plant growth. Just a little elbow grease is all that is needed to have that clean, debris free pond for those summer days of picnicking, swimming and fishing for the whole family to enjoy and your neighbors to envy.
WEED RAKER FEATURES:
- Removes Organic , Vegetable and Pollutant Matter
- Removes Submerged Lake and Pond Weeds
- Reduces Long Term Maintenance
- Reaches as far as 55 Feet Off Shore
- RAKER Head Width of 37"
- 8" Long Tines for Grabbing
- 11 Feet of Pole Length
- Pull Rope Length 43 feet
- Total Weight 7 lbs.
If you own a body of water, you know that aggressive aquatic weeds can quickly become troublesome. Watershield, coontail, spatterdock, stargrass, water lilies, and especially the invasive Eurasian water milfoil all contribute to clogged intakes, flooding problems, and stagnant mats. Such overgrown vegetation can also rob the water of oxygen and increase sedimentation rates.
With Navigate, you have a strong ally. This granular aquatic herbicide targets and destroys some of the most persistent water weeds. Works as both a herbicide and a growth regulator for coontail, spatterdock, and milfoil. Helps suppress other species of difficult aquatic plants, including yellow water lily and bladderwort. The formula’s heat-treated attaclay granules not only decompose slowly to provide extended control, they also sink quickly to get right to the root of the problem.
Navigate Granular Herbicide should not be used in domestic or livestock water supplies. Nor should this product be used in water sources for agricultural sprays or irrigation systems. Application rates vary. One-hundred pounds per acre is recommended for treating milfoil. A maximum of 200 pounds per acre is recommended for resistant plants such as watershield and spatterdock. For best results, use in the spring and early summer. A second application may be necessary in areas of heavy regrowth or for sections that border untreated areas.
- 50 lb. bag
- 2,4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic acid, dimethylamine salt 46.8%
- Herbicide and growth regulator for coontail, spatterdock, and milfoil
- Helps suppress other species, including water lilies and bladderwort
- Gradual release formula
This is a Professional Grade pellet that controls muck and sludge build up on the bottom of your pond or lake. Great for swimming areas, around boat docks, beaches, etc.
These pellets were designed for lagoons, lakes and ponds as a low-maintenance solution for sludge and muck build up. The Professional Grade pellets are fortified with specialized bacterial strains that are high volume waste consumers. They also have a trace mineral base and organic catalyst to increase the productivity of each pellet.
- Specially designed pellet that drives the active ingredient down to the muck and organic matter where it can do the most good.
- Contains sludge eating bacteria, enzymes and trace minerals.
- Eliminates odor causing muck in swimming areas, around docks and on beaches.
- No gypsum fillers
To use as a spot treatment around a dock, pier, beach or other problem area. Use 2 lbs. per week for 4 weeks, then .5 lb. every other week as needed. At this rate, 10 lbs. will treat up to 800 sq. ft for a five month season. See our 25 lb. pail for larger areas.Learn More
Bacti-Klear is a natural, multitasking pond treatment. This unique formulation of sludge digesting bacteria and enzymes are designed to decrease organic sediment, reduce odors caused by muck, and improve water clarity!
Restore the natural balance in your lake or pond with this biological treatment. Does not kill aquatic plants when applied as instructed. Bacti-Klear is safe for fish and wildlife, and does not contain pathogenic bacteria.
- There are no water use restrictions when used at label rates.
- Safe for use in ponds, lakes, irrigation tanks, and water hazards.
- Granular formulation ideal for sediment and bottom muck.
- For maximum effectiveness on suspended materials use Bacti-Klear Liquid.
- Begin application once water temperate reaches 50°F.
- Startup application: 20 lbs per surface acre every 30 days until desired sediment reduction is achieved.
- Maintenance application: 10 lbs per surface acre every 30-60 days until water temperatures fall below 50°F.
- Follow all label guidelines and warnings.
- Works effectively in water pH between 5.5 and 8.5.
Aquatic weeds, whether floating, submerged, or emergent, can quickly become overgrown in any pond, lake, reservoir, or even drainage ditch. At the first signs of weed growth, turn to fast-acting Reward. The broadest-spectrum formula available, Reward is particularly effective against duckweed, pondweeds, naiads, water milfoil, and coontail. Upon application, this contact herbicide is absorbed into plants in a mater of minutes. Not only does this immediately start the treatment process, but it also ensures that the concentrate quickly dissipates from the water, thus posing minimal risk to the surrounding environment and wildlife. When using Reward, you can be confident that you will not be contaminating groundwater or increasing toxicity levels in your pond’s fish species.
Because it is a contact herbicide, it is most effective when applied to active growth. When treating duckweed, using in conjunction with a non-ionic surfactant is recommended. Reward’s potent concentrated formula means low use rates. Application rates vary from 1 to 2 gallons per surface acre depending upon water depth and type of weed being treated.
Best of all, there are minimal water restrictions following treatment. Following the application of Reward, user should wait 1 day for livestock consumption, 1-3 days for human consumption, 5 days for irrigating food crops, and 1-3 days for other irrigation purposes. See manufacturer’s label for specifics.
- 1 gallon container
- 37.3% Diquat dibromide
- Non-selective concentrate
- Effective against various aquatic weeds, including duckweed, pondweeds, naiads, water milfoil, and coontail
- Contact herbicide; for best results, apply to active plants
Cannot sell to the following states: AK, CA, CT, MI, HI, ME, NJ, NY, PR, WA
We are unable to ship this item outside of the US.Learn More
The hosing is designed to move with the turn of the Windmill. The Aeration systems can be placed up to 1000 from the pond when connected by an Air Line.Learn More
If your goal is to attract and catch big fish like big crappie, big bass, and even big catfish, then this is what you're looking for!
The Big Fish Magnet is unique in that it has 48 flexible snag free branches made from recycled material. The Big Fish Magnet provides great cover for medium and large fish. Algae growth occurs rapidly due to the bark like texture of the limbs.
- Can hang from a dock or pier vertically.
- Can also place it on the bottom of a lake or pond horizontally.
- Manufactured in the U.S. and made from recycled plastic for a true "green" feel.
- Promotes algae and phytoplankton growth.
- Great in all depths - from 6' up to 20 or 30 feet.
- Great when you combine 3 or 4 of these together and create a long-lasting brush pile of protective habitat!
- Easy to assemble - comes with mounting cables so you can attach to your dock, pier or concrete blocks.