Agricultural Sprayers & Chemicals
Ever heard anyone comment on how beautiful a murky brown pond is? Neither have we.
Crystal Blue, clear water is easy to achieve with Pond Champs Crystal Blue Pond Dye. Proprietary formula is easy to apply and effects last year long with proper application and maintenance.
Clears up muddy ponds by reducing algae, and aids in settling dissolved solids.
To top it off, Crystal Blue is SAFE! This product is 100% safe for humans, swimming, pets, birds, fish, livestock, potable water and irrigation when used at label rates.
- 1 gallon treats ponds 1 surface acre 4 to 6 feet deep (1,500,000 gallons)
- Use additional Crystal Blue if deeper color is desired.
- Pour from container along shore, by spot treatment throughout water, or at water inlet.
- Disperses uniformly throughout water over a 24 hour period, depending on water current and winds.
- Additional treatment may be required based on factors such as rainfall, evaporation, or outflow.
- Follow all label directions, warnings and guidelines.
- Blue #9 (25.9%)
- Surfactant (1%)
- Inactive Ingredients (73.1%)
NOT for use in swimming pools or in streams, rivers, and other bodies of water not in control of the user.Learn More
- Safely breaks down muck and dead vegetation
- Super charges naturally occuring bacteria to consume micronutrients for a healthy clear pond
- 100% Safe for humans, fish, livestock, pets, birds, swimming, consumption, and irrigation
- 1 Gallon Will Treat - 1 Surface Acre (4-6 Feet Deep)
Enhance penetration and provide a well uniformed spray deposit on your crops by incorporating Drexel Bean Oil into your broad range pesticides and herbicides. With a 60% Soybean Oil base and a special anti-foam formula, when Drexel Bean Oil is added to your spray tank it will improve pesticide application.
Bean Oil can be used at a much lower rate than traditional crop oils which ends in decreased inventorie waste and provides for less handling time. Apply this product using any type of pesticide equipment according to pesticide labels such as aerial application and low and high volume ground following the easy to read instructions.
Use Bean Oil on crops such as Potatoes, Cotton, Citrus, Corn, Soybeans, Sugarcane and Rice etc…for a full list view the product manual listed below. Use it in Utility and Road Side right of Ways, Non Crop Applications, Municipal, Forestry Site Preps and Ditch banks.
As with any chemical usage, please use Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and review all Label Information, carefully following the directions for proper use.Learn More
Fast, effective, and safe.
Cutrine Plus is a concentrated chelated copper algaecide. Chelated copper offers a long-lasting control of a variety of algae species. Less toxic to fish species than traditional copper sulfate. Contains no corrosive sulfates.
Depending on type and pervasiveness of algae, works in as little as 24 hours.
There are no restrictions for use with Cutrine Plus.
Safe and effective in lakes, fish ponds, industrial ponds, portable water reservoirs, irrigation systems, canals, ditches, and laterals.
Not recommended for use with Koi or hybrid Goldfish.
Read and follow all manufacturer's instructions.
Works on surface mats and suspended, bloom-forming algae such as Filamentous Algae, Planktonic Algae, and Chara.Learn More
Depending on conditions, control will last for several weeks to several months.
0.6 gallons treats one acre-foot of water.
Gordon Trimec has been a trusted name in lawn care for over 30 years. With that kind of history, they've got this formulation down to an art.
Broad-spectrum formula with 3 active ingredients controls a wide variety of weeds without damaging most lawn grasses (see below). Controls many stubborn weeds such as poison ivy, poison oak, sorrel, and spurge.
- Follow all label guidelines and instructions.
- Mix with water according to label.
- Spray when weeds are actively growing during growing season. For best results, mow before applying.
- Wait 24 hours before watering lawn.
- Rain just after application or drought can reduce effectiveness.
- For new lawns, do not apply until grass has reached 2 inches in height.
- Wait 3 weeks before seeding or planting plugs, springs, or stolons.
- Northern Lawns: 1 gallon of concentrate treats 32,000 sq. ft.
- Southern Lawns: 1 gallon of concentrate treats 64,000 sq. ft.
(For a complete list, see label).
Bedstraw, Black Medic, Buckhorn, Chicory, Chickweed, Clove, Creeping Charlie, Creeping Jenny, Dandelion, Dock, Ground Ivy, Heal-All, Knotweed, Lambsquarters, Lespedeza, Mallow, Morningglory, Oxalis, Peppergrass, Pigweed, Plantain, Poison Ivy, Posion Oak, Purslane, Ragweed, Sheep Sorrel, Sheperdspurse, Speedwell, Spruge, Wild Carrot, Wild Lettuce, Wild Onion, Yarrow and more!
- 2,4-D, dimethylamine salt (7.59%)
- Mecoprop-p, dimethlamine salt (1.83%)
- Dicamba, dimethlyamine salt (0.84%)
- Inert Ingredients (89.74%)
NOTE: Due to state regulations, we cannot ship this item to Massachusetts.Learn More
Reflect on the beauty of your pond and landscape.
Pond Champs Black Out pond dye creates a hi-def mirrored effect in your water feature. Take your pond to the next level and create a professional, stunning look in the clarity and color of your pond or water feature.
To top it off, this product is SAFE! Black Out ingredients are non hazardous under Federal OSHA Hazard criteria when used as directed.
- Creates a beautiful mirrored effect
- Enhances water color
- Improves water clarity
- SAFE for humans, swimming, pets, fish, birds, livestock, and irrigation at label rates.
- One gallon treats one surface acre 4-6 feet deep (1,500,000 gallons of water).
- Pour directly from container around shoreline or from a boat, by spot treatment at regular intervals, or at water inlet.
- Disperses and mixes uniformly throughout the body of water over approximately a 24 hour period.
- If deeper color is desired, additional BLACK OUT can be used.
- For best results, apply in early spring and repeat throughout the season for consistent color.
- Frequency of repeat applications depends on outflow, evaporation or rainfall, and desired color.
Follow all label and guidelines.
- C.I. Acid #9
- CI Acid yellow 23
- FD&C Red #40
Bindweed, Bull thistle, Canada thistle, Cocklebur, Fiddleneck, Ragweed, Buckwheat, Carpetweed, Sowthistle, Lambsquarter, Musk thistle
Read label for additional broadleaf weeds controlledClick here for Product Label
This item is restricted from being used in the following states:
- Arizona- Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in your area.
- Louisiana- Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in your area.
- Massachusetts- Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in your area.
- New Jersey- Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in your area.
- New Mexico- Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in your area.
- Texas- Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in your area.
- Vermont- Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in your area.
- Washington- Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in your area.
Spray Pattern Indicator
Lazer is designed for use with pesticides, fertilizers, and many other liquid chemical applications. Lazer indicates position and coverage. Know where you have been and where you are going with Lazer.
- 100 % non-toxic blue spray pattern marker
- Available in quarts and gallons
- Easy to use
Directions For Use:
Boom sprayer: use 6 oz. per acre.
Hand gun sprayer: use 18 oz. per acre.
Backpack sprayer: use 1 oz. per gallon.
Get that crystal clear pond or lake you have always dreamed of by using Copper Sulfate as an algaecide to control the Filamentous and Planktonic algae in your water. Finally get rid of that nasty swimmers itch and enjoy the water once more.
Discovered in the early 1900's Copper Sulfate has been used for effective algae control in lakes, ponds, ditches, pools, golf course water hazards and irrigation routes. Its blue colored granules broadcast evenly or you can dilute it in water for even distribution.
Copper Sulfates works by binding to the proteins in fungi and algae causing them to leak and die off. It is most effective when used on the bottom mats and first application should be performed as early in the season as possible to kill off existing shoots and prevent others from sprouting. This small 5lb package is great to use in smaller bodies of water such as watering troughs and pools, keeping clean and clear water all season long.
Copper Sulfate is not as effective in hard water as chelated products and is also toxic to fish in soft water areas. It is corrosive to metal equipment, thus it should be used with caution. Apply 2.7 lbs. per acre foot of water. There are no restrictions on immediate water usage.
- 25% Copper Compound
- Effective against Filamentous, Branched and Planktonic Algae
- Easy to Spread Blue Crystals
- NSF Certified Algaecide Product
A non-ionic, water soluble, low viscosity, biodegradable wetting agent and activator. Helps break down waxy leaf cuticle for more effective herbicide uptake. Use with Rodeo, Reward, 2,4-D, and other herbicides for spraying emergent vegatation. Mix with algaecides for better control of tough algae species.
We are unable to ship this item outside of the US.Learn More