Agricultural Sprayers & Chemicals
Gordon’s® Triple 10 Liquid Fertilizer: Formulated for versatility and performance.
Triple 10 Liquid Fertilizer 10‐10‐10
- All‐purpose fertilizer for lawns, pastures, vegetables and flower gardens
- Concentrated formulation
- Use in spring, summer and fall
- Treats up to 15,000 sq. ft.
Want a convenient way to mark your airstone or diffuser location so that you can always find it? This ultra-realistic Gator head is a great alternative to our duck decoy marker. This allows you to raise or move your diffuser from time to time if needed.
This Gator head looks extremely realistic as it floats in the water. The other great benefit to having a Gator head in your pond is that it scares away predators. Blue heron's do not like alligators. If you're looking for a great way to mark your diffuser or a great way to scare off predators that eat your fish, then you need one of our Gator Heads.
Made in the U.S.A. and hand painted to be extremely realistic. The eyes are a bright reflective red that will scare most predators away from your pond. Each has an eyelet in the bottom so you can attach a cord to secure it to the bottom. You can put 2 or even 3 out in your pond to really keep other birds and animals away.Learn More
SePRO Total Pond Clear G provides effective control of a broad-range of algae species, including green and blue-green (cyanobacteria) planktonic and filamentous algae, while reducing in-water phosphorus levels with each application. For use in aquatic sites including: ponds, lakes, reservoirs, rivers, streams, irrigation and drainage canals, laterals and ditches, water features, livestock watering basins, potable water systems.
- Controls all forms of algae
- Improves water clarity with every application
- Reduces phosphorus levels
- Kills toxic blue-green algae
Packaging: 5 pound container, non-refillable
Treatment Area: Treats up to 1/4 acre, 4 feet deep
Recommended Application Timing: Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter
Before Treatment & After Treatment
Active Ingredients in SePRO Total Pond Clear G
Chemical Name Percentage of A. I. Copper sulfate pentahydrate 59.53
WHEN TO APPLY
This product can be used year-round to control all types of nuisance algae, including toxin-producing blue-green algae (cyanobacteria).
HOW OFTEN TO USE
Algae Treatment Program: Use this product to quickly gain control of nuisance algae. Multiple applications may be necessary to obtain desired results, particularly if you have fast-growing algae and/or your algae growth is very dense.
Prevention Program: This product may be used to prevent problematic algae blooms from occurring, and with routine use, can improve overall water quality by binding phosphorus and removing suspended particulates. Starting this program in early spring should minimize nuisance algae and improve overall water quality.
HOW THIS PRODUCT WORKS
Algae Control: This product rapidly disrupts numerous algae cell processes and immediately shuts down growth resulting in algae death. Algae treated with this product typically begin to show discoloration within a day and will continue to degrade over 3 - 7 days.
Water Quality Enhancement: This product’s patent-pending technology can improve water quality by decreasing phosphorus concentration in the water column through binding and precipitation of
dissolved phosphorus. This process also aids in the binding and precipitation of suspended solids, thereby reducing turbidity and unwanted discoloration. Regular use of this product which removes excess phosphorus can enhance the overall quality and clarity of water.
TIPS FOR BEST RESULTS
- Start applications early in the season, before algae are rapidly growing.
- Apply on a sunny, calm day, preferably while algae are actively growing.
- Maintain an even and consistent distribution; ensure good coverage of target algae.
- Begin by treating from the shoreline, outward toward the middle of water body, this will allow fish to move to areas away from the treatment.
- Do Not apply this product to more than 1/3 of the total water body surface area at any one time.
- Wait a minimum of two weeks between treatments. (See Environmental Hazards for more information on the product label).
This product cannot be shipped to the following states: CA, CT, NJ, NY, WA and ME