Agricultural Sprayers & Chemicals
Pramitol is a bare ground herbicide that has been widely used by industrial and commercial applicators. "Bare Ground" means exactly that. Wherever Pramitol is applied, nothing will grow for one year or more, (in optimum conditions).
Pramitol can be used around buildings, storage areas, fences, recreational areas, fuel tanks, roadways, guardrails, airports, highway medians, pipelines, railroads, lumberyards, right-of-ways, and other similar areas. Pramitol controls johnson grass, bindweed and other hard to control weeds. When applied to the soil Pramitol usually inhibits plant growth for 1 year or more. As with any product, please read and follow all label instructions.
This product is restricted from being used in the following states:
This product cannot go expedited shipping, must go UPS Ground or Freight.
Want a convenient way to mark your airstone or diffuser location so that you can always find it? This ultra-realistic Gator head is a great alternative to our duck decoy marker. This allows you to raise or move your diffuser from time to time if needed.
This Gator head looks extremely realistic as it floats in the water. The other great benefit to having a Gator head in your pond is that it scares away predators. Blue heron's do not like alligators. If you're looking for a great way to mark your diffuser or a great way to scare off predators that eat your fish, then you need one of our Gator Heads.
Made in the U.S.A. and hand painted to be extremely realistic. The eyes are a bright reflective red that will scare most predators away from your pond. Each has an eyelet in the bottom so you can attach a cord to secure it to the bottom. You can put 2 or even 3 out in your pond to really keep other birds and animals away.Learn More
Regulates air pressure flow to Airstone and pumps.These valves are recommended when using multiple Airstones diffusers or a combination or Airstones and water pumps.Learn More
The Airstone allows oxygen to dissolve into water by breaking a stream of air into thousands of tiny bubbles, which can be a critical component in the successful aeration and health of a pond or lake. This is critically important in any climate with below-freezing temperatures.Learn More
- Kills dandelions and other major lawn weeds.
- Feeds and strengthens.
- Phospherous free
- Water Smart Improves lawn's ability to absorb water and nutrients.
- Apply when weeds are growing, but no more than two times per year.
- Do not use on St. Augustinegrass, Floratam, Dichondra, Lippa, Carpetgrass or bentgrass lawns.
- 15,000 sq. feet coverage
Made from a re-usable plastic material, Pond Logic BioBalls are a light-weight ever-lasting biological filtration media. Designed to increase the presence of water-filtering beneficial bacteria, Pond Logic BioBalls maximize the available surface area in your skimmers and filters.
- Make Room! While beneficial bacteria will multiply on their own they will need a place to stay to live and be productive. Pond Logic BioBalls provide that much needed surface area where you need it most, your skimmers and filters. Their light weight and compact design allow BioBalls to be easily moved to and from your pond for cleaning and storage.
- How To Apply Pond Logic BioBalls Pond Logic BioBalls should be placed in a mesh filter media bag for easy removal and cleaning. BioBalls™ can be placed wherever flowing water is present. For best results, we suggest placing Pond Logic BioBalls in your skimmer box or waterfall filter.
- When To Apply Pond Logic BioBalls Pond Logic BioBalls should be used whenever water temperatures are consistantly above 50° Farenheit, when beneficial aerobic bacteria are most active. Pond Logic BioBalls can be removed, cleaned and stored in cooler fall or winter temperatures and re-installed in the spring.
- Dimensions (Each): 1¾ Inch Diameter
- Weight (200 BioBalls): 3 Pounds
- Filter Performance: 200 BioBalls (Per 1,000 Gallons)
Eliminate pond muck and sludge that accumulates at the bottom of your pond with Pond Logic Muck Defense. The specially formulated strains of beneficial aerobic bacteria in Muck Defense are designed to quickly digest organic debris like fish waste, leaves, twigs and fish food that accumulate and form pond muck without harming your pond or its inhabitants.
Don’t Let Pond Muck Slip Between The Cracks Pond Logic Muck Defenseis great for removing pond muck from hard to reach places like the gaps between rocks and gravel bottom ponds. By reducing excess nutrients from your pond Pond Logic Muck Defenseeradicates pond odors and helps keep your pond water clear and balanced.
Put It On Our Tab Pond Logic Muck Defense is delivered in a powerful tablet designed to sink to the pond’s bottom, taking the fight to pond muck’s doorstep.
Fish, Plant & Wildlife Friendly Pond Logic Muck Defense is a completely natural product. When used in accordance with label directions Muck Defense is completely safe for your fish, plants, pets and pond wildlife.
When To Use Muck Defense Pond Logic Muck Defense is designed to combat bottom dwelling pond muck that forms along your liner or between the cracks of gravel bottom ponds. Apply Muck Defense whenever water temperatures are above 50° Fahrenheit to eliminate and prevent muck accumulation.
How To Use Muck Defense Muck Defense tablets sink directly to the bottom of your pond to combat pond muck and organic debris. Place Muck Defense tablets in areas with heavy debris for spot control or evenly distribute Muck Defense tablets throughout the pond for complete bottom maintenance. Dosage rates can be doubled in ponds with excessive pond muck.
Pond Logic Muck Defense Dosage Rates
- Up to 50 square feet: 1 Tablet
- 51 – 100 Square Feet: 2 Tablets
- 101 – 150 Square Feet: 3 Tablets
- 151 – 200 Square Feet: 4 Tablets
Pond Balancer Nature’s Defense water-soluble packets will eliminate the need to measure and mix while leaving your pond crystal clear. The new improved formula will not leave any film or residue in your pond. Simply toss in the correct amount of packets for your pond size and watch them dissolve instantly.
How Does It Work? The natural bacteria in this product instantly activates as it hits the water. The bacteria multiply every 20-40 minutes and start digesting the dead organics in the pond.
Fish, Plant & Wildlife Friendly When used in accordance with label directions Pond Logic Nature’s Defense is completely safe for your fish, plants, pets and pond wildlife.
When To Use Nature’s Defense Nature’s Defense works best when water temperatures are above 50° Fahrenheit, although it is still effective in cooler temperatures. Pond Logic Nature’s Defense should be used season-long to keep pond water healthy, clear and balanced.
How To Use Nature’s Defense Do not open packets. Water soluble packets will dissolve when introduced to pond water. Simply toss Nature’s Defense water soluble packets in your pond, filter, or skimmer.
Pond Logic Nature’s Defense Dosage Rates
- Up To 1,000 Gallons: 1 Packet
- 1,001 – 2,000 Gallons: 2 Packets
- 2,001 – 3,000 Gallons: 3 Packets
- 3,001 – 4,000 Gallons: 4 Packets