Agricultural Sprayers & Chemicals
Glyphosate is a non-selective, post-emergent herbicide that provides systematic control of a broad range of annual and perennial weeds, woody brush, and trees. Formulated with the same active ingredient as RoundUp (41% Glyphosate), and a surfactant to provide destruction of plants with just one bottle.
Read entire label. Follow all label guidelines and restrictions.
Can be used on RoundUp Ready Corn, Soybeans, and Cotton.
Formulated with a fully loaded surfactant.
Rainfast if applied at least two hours before rain.
Safe for domestic animals when used as instructed. Gastrointestinal irritation may result of consumed in large quantities or if freshly sprayed vegetation is consumed.
Effective on hundreds of herbaceous plants. For a complete list, see label.
41+ disperses throughout the plant from the point of contact to the root system.
Visible signs of effective application are gradual wilting and yellowing of the plant, and complete browning of emerged growth. Deterioration of underground plant components will result. Occurs within 2 to 4 days for most annual weeds and 7 or more days for most perennial weeds.
- 41+ mixes readily with water as a foliar spray to control or destroy most herbaceous plants.
- Application Equipment: Most standard handheld, field-type, or industrial sprayers in accordance with label instructions.
- Apply once vegetation has emerged (unless otherwise specified) and is as described on label.
- Very cool or cloudy weather after application can slow destructive activity and delay visible effects of control.
- Avoid contact with desirable plants and trees, foliage, green stems, exposed non-woody roots or fruit of crops, as destruction may result.
- Wear protective clothing and gear when handling.
- Do not apply directly to water, areas where surface water is present or intertidal areas lower than high water mark.
- Use caution to not contaminate water when cleaning equipment or disposing of wash waters.
- Glyphosate in the form of its isopropylamine salt (41.0%)
- Inactive ingredients (59.0%)
- Compatible handheld and backpack sprayers, and protective gear available through Rural King.
- Rural King Hand Sprayer, 1 gallon
- Roundup Sprayer, 2 gallon
- Solo Backpack Sprayer, 4 Gallon
We are unable to ship this to the following states: NV, UT and WVLearn More
Control pond muck the natural way with Nutri-Sorb. Specially formulated with naturally occurring bacteria which augment the existing bacteria in your pond that reduce organic pond sediment.
Nutri-sorb is a specific blend of gram-negative bacteria (below) which aids in the production of enzymes that digest mucky material such as grass clippings, leaf litter, dead algae cells and plant matter, and other organic elements of pond sediment.
Gram-negative bacteria are known for their tenacity, and are very active compared to gram-positive bacteria. This results is an effective and potent enzyme production.
Biological products such as Nutri-sorb do not kill aquatic plants. Nutri-sorb helps to restore the natural balance by allowing enzymes to degrade organic materials and naturally reduce nutrients needed for plant growth.
NUTRI-SORB’s bacteria produce the following enzymes: Amylase, Cellulase, Keratinase, Ligninase, Lipase, Pectinase, Protease, and Xylanase.
- Concentration: 5 billion CFU/gram
- 25 lb pail treats 8.3 surface acres at 3 pounds per acre (standard start-up application rate).
- Dosage varies depending on density and application type.
- Follow all label guidelines and warnings.
- No water restrictions when used at label rates.
NOTE: Read and follow all local, state and federal regulations pertaining to the use and application of these products before ordering. DUE TO GOVERNMENTAL REGULATION, WE DO NOT SHIP THESE PRODUCTS TO THE FOLLOWING STATES: CA, CT, ME, NY, NJ, OR, and WA.Learn More
This Windmill Accessory Kit upgrades any of our many powder coated windmills to a Deluxe version allowing you to aerate bigger or odd shaped ponds.
This Kit Includes:
- 150' of 1/2" Weighted Airline
- 1 Airstone with Backflow Valve
- 1 Foot Valve
- 1 Airstone Housing bucket
- 1 Duck Decoy Marker
- A 2-way Selector Valve
- Hose Connectors
Aeration for Healthy and Happy Fish!
If your waterfall or fountain is not providing enough aeration or you wish to keep your pond open all winter long then these aeration kits are perfect! Powered by a silent, reliable compressor, this diffuser system will add oxygen, aerate, circulate, eliminate dead spots and keep your pond and fish active and healthy all year long, costing only pennies per month. Aeration kits include an all weather linear compressor capable of pushing air up to 300 feet to the pond's edge if electricity is not near the pond. Compressors should be covered during winter months. Easy installation! Power cord length is 6' 6".
- Circulates & oxygenates up to 16,000 gallons of water
- Powerful yet efficient compressor uses as little as 17 watts
- Airline, diffuser membranes and plate assemblies included
Airmax® Aeration KoiAir™ Aeration Kits provide powerful aeration to even the largest water gardens and features. Designed as a complete aeration solution, the KoiAir™ contains everything you need to introduce aeration to large water gardens and features with a quick and simple installation.
High Efficiency Aeration Pump
- Running on as little as 17 watts, these whisper-quiet SilentAir™ aeration pumps are the heart and soul of our KoiAir™ aeration units. Costing virtually nothing to run, you can feel good about providing constant aeration to your pond.
EasySet™ Weighted Airline
- Our heavy-duty flexible airline is designed to sink the pond’s bottom even when filled with air. EasySet™ airline is extremely resistant to cuts, snags and kinks for maximum performance with minimal headaches.
Diffuser Plate Assembly
- Each KoiAir™ diffuser plate utilizes a sturdy base plate and 1-piece weighted distribution block. The distribution block incorporates a 3/8” barbed inlet for quick hook-up to the included EasySet™ airline while providing threaded female outlets to accommodate 2 membrane diffuser sticks.
Membrane Stick Diffusers
- Designed to improve oxygen absorption, our diffuser membranes deliver all of the performance of air stone diffusers without the hassles of replacing cracked stones or frequent cleanings due to debris accumulations. Virtually maintenance-free, membrane diffuser sticks resist clogging and their flexibility eliminates the possibilities of cracking and leaking.
Specifications Pond Size 2,000 - 8,000 gallons Diffuser 1 plate - 2 membrane sticks Max. Diffuser Depth 4 feet Wattage 17 Amps 0.65 Air Flow 0.80 CFM
Sonar AS is a selective systemic aquatic herbicide to control the growth of aquatic vegetation in lakes, reservoirs, fresh water ponds, and drainage canals.
Sonar AS is a 41.7% Fluridone product which inhibits the formation of carotene, degrading the chlorophyll necessary for photosynthesis and plant energy production.
- For best results, apply prior to initial growth or at beginning of active growth.
- Effectiveness reduced in rapidly moving water or conditions which dilute the concentration of Sonar AS. Contact must be maintained for 45 days for effective treatment. Symptoms of affected plants include white and pink foliage growth.
- Follow all label guidelines and warnings.
- Permits may be required prior to use of this product, consult with local water authorities.
- Harmful if absorbed through skin, inhaled, or swallowed.
- Not for use in drinking, fishing, swimming, or water for livestock or pet consumption.
- Not for use in hydroponic farming, or in water for irrigating nursery or greenhouse plants.
- Do not use any type of irrigation system for application.
- Also available in Quart size.
We are unable to ship this item outside of the US.Learn More