Agricultural Sprayers & Chemicals
ShoreKlear is a nonselective herbicide that effectively controls the growth of many grasses, weeds, emerged aquatic brush and weeds, and other vegetation. ShoreKlear is absorbed through the leaves and disperses to the stem and roots to effectively kill the entire plant.
This herbicide will not leach or wash to effect nearby vegetation, however overspray will damage plants if contacted. Avoid spraying in windy conditions or with excessive pressure.
Symptoms of effective application appear in about a week or more and include wilting and yellowing of the foliage followed by shoot and root deterioration.
- Burn-down occurs in 2 to 4 weeks.
- Active ingredient: 18% Glyphosate, N-(phosphonomethyl) glycine, in the form of isopropylamine salt.
- Product must be diluted according to label instructions prior to application.
- Dosage rate varies based on plant and conditions. Maximum application is 3.3 gallons per acre-ft.
- Not effective on plants with most or all foliage under water.
- Follow all label guidelines and warnings.
- No general water use restrictions when applied at label rates.
For Product Label: click hereLearn More
Cutrine Plus is a copper complex formulated to control bottom growing algae including Chara, Nitella for an average of 38 days. Quickly sinks to the bottom after application for targeted effectiveness.
For use in farm ponds, fish ponds and hatcheries, potable water reservoirs, fire ponds, golf course water hazards, and lakes. Water from treated lakes and ponds may be used immediately to irrigate ornamental plants, turf, putting greens, and fairways. Formulated to release copper over time and can be used in flowing water.
- 12lb pail treats up to 8,700 square feet.
- Sunlight required for optimal effectiveness.
- Depending on growing season, only 2 to 3 applications per season are required.
- Low corrosion potential in application equipment.
- Not for use in water containing Koi, or goldfish.
- Toxic to trout when water has less than 50ppm carbonate hardness.
- Not intended for garden ponds or small volume.
- Not completely effective against Pithophora and diatoms.
- Follow all label guidelines and warnings.
- Large areas should be treated at 60 pounds per surface acre. For spot treatment, apply directly over impacted area at 1 pound per 720 square feet.
This item is restricted from being used in the following states: CA, CT, ME, NJ, NY, OR, WALearn More
Black DyeMond will give your pond a rich appearance add provide beautiful reflections. For an even more mystic looking pond, use a 50/50 mix of Nature's Blue and Black DyeMond! One quart treats up to one surface acre 4 to 6 feet deep.
- Provides Beautiful Reflections.
- Safe for people, pets, fish, waterfowl & wildlife.
- Can be used in all water temperatures.
- No water use restrictions.
Nature's Blue is formulated to give your pond a long lasting natural blue color. One quart of super concentrate (S. C.) will treat one surface acre of water 4' to 6' deep. Nature's Blue should be added as needed.
It is important to never let the blue fade for this will give weeds and algae a chance to become established making them difficult to control. In colder climates Nature's Blue should be added just before winter to stop sunlight from penetrating the ice.
Note: One Quart of S.C. is equivalent to regular strength gallons on the market!Learn More
Malathion 5EC is an insecticide and miticide used for the control of pests on a broad range of crops.
Functions and Benefits
- This product contains 5 pounds of Malathion per gallon at 68° F.
- Labeled for a broad range of crops and a wide variety of insects.
- Best results are obtained with uniform coverage.Learn More
Barrier, Gallon, Concentrate, Year Long Vegetation Killer, Kills Tough Weeds, Brush and Grasses, Prevents New Growth For Up To 1 Year, Glyphosate/Imazapyr For Complete Control, Use On Driveways, Patios, Fencerows and Other Areas Where No Vegetation Is Desired.
- Mix 36 fl. oz. of product with water to produce 1 gallon of spray solution
The Airstone allows oxygen to dissolve into water by breaking a stream of air into thousands of tiny bubbles, which can be a critical component in the successful aeration and health of a pond or lake. This is critically important in any climate with below-freezing temperatures.Learn More
We believe your garden pond should create beauty and serenity in your landscape, not endless hours of frustrating hard work. Experienced water gardeners understand the importance of a professional quality pond pump. Both large and small ponds need to maintain water circulation at all times in order to establish a healthy ecological balance. Our 210 GPH Professional Grade Pond Pump is designed for garden ponds 3 feet by 6 feet or smaller. Our pump can be adjusted to simply move the water or produce a maximum lift of 7.8 feet. We recommend adding a front or back filter and/or a UV clarifier for even better results.
- 1 year limited warranty
- Non-toxic and safe for pond plant and fish
- Durable construction
- 16 foot cord is included with pump
- Fresh water use only
- Use in water temperatures between 41F and 86F
- Never let this model run dry. Pump should remain completely submerged during operation.
- Do not use in heavily chlorinated water or in water that has high pH levels
- Easy to set up and operate
Direct Burial tubing is non-weighted, kink resistant and still flexible. Use direct burial tubing when a long run of airline needs to be buried from the compressor cabinet to the water's edge. Direct burial tubing is not intended for use underwater.
Airmax Pond Aeration Systems:
- Airmax AM60 System 200' 3/8" Airline
- Airmax AM70 System 300' 3/8"
- Airmax AM70 System 600' 3/8 Airline
- Airmax AM70 system Less Airline
- Airmax AM80 System Less Airline
- Airmax AM100 System Less Airline
Pond Logic Barley Extract Plus combines the natural benefits of barley straw decomposition with the debris reducing power of our beneficial aerobic bacteria to keep pond water clear and free of organic debris and muck without resorting to chemical treatments.
- The Natural Benefits Of Barley In A Fast Acting Formula While you would typically have to wait for barley straw to decompose to yield results, Pond Logic Barley Extract Plus extracts the beneficial components of barley straw decay leaving you with a fast acting barley treatment without the unnecessary mess associated with barley straw.
- Fish, Plant & Wildlife Friendly Pond Logic Barley Straw Extract is a completely natural product. When used in accordance with label directions Barley Straw Extract is completely safe for your fish, plants, pets and pond wildlife.
- When To Apply: Pond Logic Barley Extract Plus is best utilized as a natural solution to removing pond debris without the aid of chemical algaecides. Pond Logic Barley Extract Plus combines the water clarifying benefits of barley straw with beneficial aerobic bacteria to keep your pond clear of debris while eliminating suspended organics and pond muck. For best results apply Pond Logic Barley Extract Plus when water temperatures remain consistently above 50F.
- How To Apply: Add 1 ounce of Pond Logic Barley Extract Plus per 500 gallons of water being treated every week until water is clear. If debris persist double dosage rate until water returns to normal. Thereafter, extend treatments to once every 3 months for maintenance. Pond Logic Barley Extract Plus should be poured near your pump or skimmer box for faster circulation of product.
- 500 Gal.: 1 Oz.
- 1,000Gal.: 2 Oz.
- 1,500Gal.: 3 Oz.
- 2,000 Gal.: 4 Oz.
Pond Logic Barley Extract Plus Dosage Rates: