Agricultural Sprayers & Chemicals
ShoreKlear is a nonselective herbicide that effectively controls the growth of many grasses, weeds, emerged aquatic brush and weeds, and other vegetation. ShoreKlear is absorbed through the leaves and disperses to the stem and roots to effectively kill the entire plant.
This herbicide will not leach or wash to effect nearby vegetation, however overspray will damage plants if contacted. Avoid spraying in windy conditions or with excessive pressure.
Symptoms of effective application appear in about a week or more and include wilting and yellowing of the foliage followed by shoot and root deterioration.
- Burn-down occurs in 2 to 4 weeks.
- Active ingredient: 18% Glyphosate, N-(phosphonomethyl) glycine, in the form of isopropylamine salt.
- Product must be diluted according to label instructions prior to application.
- Dosage rate varies based on plant and conditions. Maximum application is 3.3 gallons per acre-ft.
- Not effective on plants with most or all foliage under water.
- Follow all label guidelines and warnings.
- No general water use restrictions when applied at label rates.
For Product Label: click hereLearn More
Cutrine Plus is a copper complex formulated to control bottom growing algae including Chara, Nitella for an average of 38 days. Quickly sinks to the bottom after application for targeted effectiveness.
For use in farm ponds, fish ponds and hatcheries, potable water reservoirs, fire ponds, golf course water hazards, and lakes. Water from treated lakes and ponds may be used immediately to irrigate ornamental plants, turf, putting greens, and fairways. Formulated to release copper over time and can be used in flowing water.
- 12lb pail treats up to 8,700 square feet.
- Sunlight required for optimal effectiveness.
- Depending on growing season, only 2 to 3 applications per season are required.
- Low corrosion potential in application equipment.
- Not for use in water containing Koi, or goldfish.
- Toxic to trout when water has less than 50ppm carbonate hardness.
- Not intended for garden ponds or small volume.
- Not completely effective against Pithophora and diatoms.
- Follow all label guidelines and warnings.
- Large areas should be treated at 60 pounds per surface acre. For spot treatment, apply directly over impacted area at 1 pound per 720 square feet.
This item is restricted from being used in the following states: CA, CT, ME, NJ, NY, OR, WALearn More
Black DyeMond will give your pond a rich appearance add provide beautiful reflections. For an even more mystic looking pond, use a 50/50 mix of Nature's Blue and Black DyeMond! One quart treats up to one surface acre 4 to 6 feet deep.
- Provides Beautiful Reflections.
- Safe for people, pets, fish, waterfowl & wildlife.
- Can be used in all water temperatures.
- No water use restrictions.
Nature's Blue is formulated to give your pond a long lasting natural blue color. One quart of super concentrate (S. C.) will treat one surface acre of water 4' to 6' deep. Nature's Blue should be added as needed.
It is important to never let the blue fade for this will give weeds and algae a chance to become established making them difficult to control. In colder climates Nature's Blue should be added just before winter to stop sunlight from penetrating the ice.
Note: One Quart of S.C. is equivalent to regular strength gallons on the market!Learn More
Malathion 5EC is an insecticide and miticide used for the control of pests on a broad range of crops.
Functions and Benefits
- This product contains 5 pounds of Malathion per gallon at 68° F.
- Labeled for a broad range of crops and a wide variety of insects.
- Best results are obtained with uniform coverage.Learn More
Barrier, Gallon, Concentrate, Year Long Vegetation Killer, Kills Tough Weeds, Brush and Grasses, Prevents New Growth For Up To 1 Year, Glyphosate/Imazapyr For Complete Control, Use On Driveways, Patios, Fencerows and Other Areas Where No Vegetation Is Desired.
- Mix 36 fl. oz. of product with water to produce 1 gallon of spray solution
The Airstone allows oxygen to dissolve into water by breaking a stream of air into thousands of tiny bubbles, which can be a critical component in the successful aeration and health of a pond or lake. This is critically important in any climate with below-freezing temperatures.Learn More
Direct Burial tubing is non-weighted, kink resistant and still flexible. Use direct burial tubing when a long run of airline needs to be buried from the compressor cabinet to the water's edge. Direct burial tubing is not intended for use underwater.
Airmax Pond Aeration Systems:
- Airmax AM60 System 200' 3/8" Airline
- Airmax AM70 System 300' 3/8"
- Airmax AM70 System 600' 3/8 Airline
- Airmax AM70 system Less Airline
- Airmax AM80 System Less Airline
- Airmax AM100 System Less Airline
We believe your garden pond should create beauty and serenity in your landscape, not endless hours of frustrating hard work. Experienced water gardeners understand the importance of a professional quality pond pump. Both large and small ponds need to maintain water circulation at all times in order to establish a healthy ecological balance. Our 210 GPH Professional Grade Pond Pump is designed for garden ponds 3 feet by 6 feet or smaller. Our pump can be adjusted to simply move the water or produce a maximum lift of 7.8 feet. We recommend adding a front or back filter and/or a UV clarifier for even better results.
- 1 year limited warranty
- Non-toxic and safe for pond plant and fish
- Durable construction
- 16 foot cord is included with pump
- Fresh water use only
- Use in water temperatures between 41F and 86F
- Never let this model run dry. Pump should remain completely submerged during operation.
- Do not use in heavily chlorinated water or in water that has high pH levels
- Easy to set up and operate
Pond Logic Water Conditioner is formulated to neutralize the components of tap water that are harmful to your decorative pond fish.
- No Risk, All Reward Every pond benefits from water changes so why should they have to be stressful? Pond Logic Water Conditioner eliminates the risk of fish kills due to tap water additives by neutralizing chlorine, chloramines and heavy metals that are harmful to your fish.
- Let It Flow Pond Logic Water Conditioner is delivered as a powerful concentrated liquid, meaning more active product and less useless filler.
- Fish, Plant & Wildlife Friendly Pond Logic When used in accordance with label directions Pond Logic Water Conditioner is completely safe for your fish, plants, pets and pond wildlife.
- How To Use Water Conditioner: Use 1 ounce per 500 gallons. Pour directly into pond water either during or after water has been added.
- When To Use Water Conditioner: Use when preparing a new pond, performing water changes or anytime water is added to the pond. Water Conditioner removes chlorine while destroying chloramines and detoxifying heavy metals (including copper) in tap water.
- 250 Gallons: ½ Ounce
- 500 Gallons: 1 Ounce
- 750 Gallons: 1½ Ounces
- 1,000 Gallons: 2 Ounces
Pond Logic Water Conditioner Dosage Rates: